#16 Veins flowing with personality, thighs dripping with character.

Couch Tomato

Next thread title poll  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Do you ever get the idea that people who declared to love Clay unconditionally, have conditions?
    • Thing is, you can't live someone else's life for them. You only get your own.
    • Oh, the humanity!
    • being yourself is the coolest thing you can do.
    • Cool melts in the warmth of anything real.
    • Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants!
    • CLAY SERVED UP WITH SOME CHOCOLATE AND JELLO.
    • "Harder! Harder! Faster! Faster!" "Gimmee more!"
    • It was so much more simple when it was only about love.
    • You can't legislate intelligence
    • One of the things I admire about Clay is his ability to keep on doing the backstroke while everyone else is in the 500m Freestyle
    • I hope he's counting and nibbling on his toes
    • Good Morning!! I love that Clay Aiken dude!
    • There is something excruciatingly and wonderfully manly about that man---yet all the while painfully gentle and tender.
    • I'm confused and concerned, Clay...BLOG ME!
    • Whew, it is over. That was DECON 5 averted big time.
    • Now back to the normal nuttiness. laugh.gif
    • "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."

"But she's so NORMAL looking!"

BWAH!

Maybe I need to dress with more bling? Less fabric? Higher heels? More makeup? Carry a whip?

BWAH! :cryingwlaughter:

Now THAT CMSU!!!!!!! :cryingwlaughter:

Can anyone else come up with some memorable Clay double entendres?

The first thing that comes to mind is "playing with the wood." Clay didn't say it--an audience member did--but the expression on his face was priceless.

:cryingwlaughter:

One of the contestants at the David Foster Star Search finale in Vancouver said something similar and Clay lost it and was banging his head on the table................. lets just say it was a VERY funny moment!!

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter: He was just the bestest judge!!!

SOme people are smutty and some aren't. I remember writing an opinion of objectifying Clay at the CH years ago which just led into a bunch of smutty jokes one after the other - I just get squicked at it, but have long long long ago learned to accept it from others and even to appreciate the humor. We all have different reasons and different senses of humor and different hot button words. We adapt. Everyone adapts.

message49.gif

Still haven't found my book, but I have some work to do, so I guess I won't find it unless it is in the room I am going to clean.

The first thing that comes to mind is "playing with the wood." Clay didn't say it--an audience member did--but the expression on his face was priceless.

Ah, Williamsport, last Christmas tour. I almost hyperventilated from laughing so hard that night. Between "playing with the wood" and the "eeee-lected offishal" bit, I cried off my mascara.

Well, I think "How's your Volvo" would qualify.

And that one at Indio, when he was throwing out the names of composers who wrote fast stuff for orchestras - though I can't remember the words right now!! It was good though!!!

ETA: I went and looked it up. He said makkaflala. So it wasn't a double entendre, it WAS funny!!! Too bad I didn't add Indio to the itinerary!!

Edited by AnAmeraikenInTX

I like that whole section of banter in Tampa about Angela taking off her spanx. And Clay said she had to take them off because she was hot. And she said, "I wasn't hot. That's not why I took them off." And he has the most devilish look on his face. Then a few minutes later when he's talking about "slooooow" songs he says, "this is not necessarily a jump up and down, take ya spanx off, kinda show!

And then near the end of TWYMMF when the audience sings "You really turn me on" and he says back, "I got your turn on" and smiled that smile. Oh yes he does. He had that embarrassed look for a nanosecond and then just went with it. OOOOEEEEEE. I could watch that repeatedly, not to mention often.

keepingfaith would you just quit it! You keep mentioning things that Clay has done and I go look for it on my hard drive, find out I don't have it and have to d/l another piece of clack and then force myself to watch it.. It is a chore I tell you! I don't get anything done!

I was in Target today and do you know how many types of chocolate they now sell! A gazillion varieties! I gave it up last week and it is really tough to walk past it.

My favourite double entendre of Clay's is the 'black hole" from Asheville. In fact that whole "bug down Angela's blouse" is really funny.

AAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKK!!! I forgot about "Volvo" and "be careful enunciating!!"

CMSU!!!

That doesn't even qualify as double entrendre - Clay out and out "smutted" and smutted so well!!!

:XmasRed: and :XmasRed: now!!!!

keepingfaith would you just quit it! You keep mentioning things that Clay has done and I go look for it on my hard drive, find out I don't have it and have to d/l another piece of clack and then force myself to watch it.. It is a chore I tell you! I don't get anything done!

I was in Target today and do you know how many types of chocolate they now sell! A gazillion varieties! I gave it up last week and it is really tough to walk past it.

My favourite double entendre of Clay's is the 'black hole" from Asheville. In fact that whole "bug down Angela's blouse" is really funny.

Before you download, you may want to wait for Scarlett. She hasn't put up TWYMMF from Tampa yet. Not that I'm pushing because she already has my wish list without that one. But, psssst, Scarlett, just so you know, that Tampa TWYMMF is pretty hot and I know your XviD version would be totally scorching.

She could wield so much power. I'm willing to deal to move the Interlochen Motown up her list a few notches. And the WPB banter with the husband at the side of the stage ... when he winks OMG. So much clack and only one Scarlett!

Edited by keepingfaith

didn't even think about maybe toning down the smut references until the newbies had a chance to settle in...

Muski? Bwahahahahahah!!!! :cryingwlaughter:

Bwahahahah! :cryingwlaughter:

Tone the smut down? :cryingwlaughter:

Shut. Up.

WORD, McWordy, Word, word!!!!

Muski... don't you dare, if you could! You make me laugh and that is a gift and your stories make parts tingle that need to stay in practice... just in case, ya' know! :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

didn't even think about maybe toning down the smut references until the newbies had a chance to settle in...

Muski? Bwahahahahahah!!!! :cryingwlaughter:

Bwahahahah! :cryingwlaughter:

Tone the smut down? :cryingwlaughter:

Shut. Up.

WORD, McWordy, Word, word!!!!

Muski... don't you dare, if you could! You make me laugh and that is a gift and your stories make parts tingle that need to stay in practice... just in case, ya' know! :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Yeah, THAT!!!

"Be Proud of Your Instrument"

In Sterling Heights after discussing Angela's bad day; he kissed her forehead and said "She'll Give It To Me Later"...meaning that she would be probably take him to task for teasing her, but the audience got the smut and Clay was too cute when he finally realized what the whooing about!

Kim

I usually don't know what half of those initials means. I always have to ask.

I do believe CMSU=crack my shit up.

a l.o.n.g time ago (during the idol tour I think) a reporter, commenting on a photo of Clay in his cut offs, wrote that Clay had lily white knees. I posted something about his lily white ass as well and then started using LMLWAO. I remember getting a bunch of PMs asking me what that meant...LOL

Thank you for explaining what CMSU means. Left to my own devices, and considering the context, all I could come up with was "crotch material stretched unilaterally".

As for continuing the double entendre conversation, I thought he did rather well with "scordatura" when someone in the audience mentioned if he was scoring on this tour. The "sadly, I'm not" comment was priceless. He really does have a comedic gift, so I could quite willingly contemplate the TV show aspirations even though it seems such a waste of his main gift, his voice.

I do wonder whether Clay will be brave enough to do other audience participation segments in the future such as "word of the day" and "stump the band"; the latter, in particular, showed how willing he was to fly without a net and WAMLAW is one of my most favorite pieces of clack ever.

What about during the meet and greet when he said how much he likes those mosaic posters and he and the girls like to search for Raleigh, sorta like "where's Waldo"? :eusa_whistle:

What about during the meet and greet when he said how much he likes those mosaic posters and he and the girls like to search for Raleigh, sorta like "where's Waldo"? :eusa_whistle:

Well, I was there, and as I recall, he was totally clueless that the girl who asked him the question was freaking out at that remark. She later asked me if I thought he knew. My opinion was no-- he was just looking for the dog.

(waves at everyone and goes back to lurking)

In the parking lot of our local mall there is a snowball stand. Snowballs are a frozen concoction sold in the summer time consisting of ice, sweet syrup with or without marshmallow creme on top. Sort of like a snowcone, but it is in a cup and you eat it with a spoon. I had never ever noticed the name of this place before today. DD and I are in the car leaving the parking lot when I suddenly notice the sign:

Waldo's Snowballs

Cracked me up for a couple of minutes. DD was looking at me like I was crazy. Said that sign has always been there. Who knew?

Edited by keldanker

In the parking lot of our local mall there is a snowball stand. Snowballs are a frozen concoction sold in the summer time consisting of ice, sweet syrup with or without marshmallow creme on top. Sort of like a snowcone, but it in a cup and you eat it with a spoon. I had never ever noticed the name of this place before today. DD and I are in the car leaving the parking lot when I suddenly notice the sign:

Waldo's Snowballs

Cracked me up for a couple of minutes. DD was looking at me like I was crazy. Said that sign has always been there. Who knew?

Hee!! Isn't it the pits when people want to know why we're laughing??? You have to be pretty quick to think of a normal explanation!

:RedGuy:

I do wonder whether Clay will be brave enough to do other audience participation segments in the future such as "word of the day" and "stump the band"; the latter, in particular, showed how willing he was to fly without a net.

I dunno Clay is such an enigma. Sometimes I think he really prefers to fly without a net. Hee.

---

Settling in with a nice RED beer (Budlight&Clamato w/salt&lime) to watch the BIG GAME on Saturday Night Football. GOOOOO BIG RED!

:lilredani:

just so you know, that Tampa TWYMMF is pretty hot
Ok, ok, off to work on it now. I just swung by because I was out all last night (no, not Montrose. The Houston Museum of Natural Science had a preview of a new exhibit from the Shanghai Museum) and I was out looking for sock yarn today so now's my only time to catch up with all the fun stuff you guys have been posting.

I want to stay and talk about dark chocolate (my favorite is Leonidas -- just as good as Godiva and you get twice as much for your money) and how I love BlueBell Homemade Vanilla ice cream (they even made a version with peaches mixed in, just for Clay?), and that lilyshine's tractor is v. sexy and that her place looks so pretty I'd love to move in with her, and that I don't have a backyard but will find something for him to ride anway, and tell bookwhore that "Harder! Harder! Faster! Faster!" Followed by "Gimmee more!" would make a nifty thread title and what do we have vitamins for is we still need to eat vegetables? and I know someone mentioned coasters but I can't find the first post and besides I just saw KAndre's missive about uploading the rest of Knoxville so I'd better stop here before someone brings up that spanking emoticon again.

ps. it wasn't a double entendre but he sure found every way to talk about but not actually say how much he enjoyed being able to get Angela and Quiana to entertain him aurally anytime.

Gibby...BWAH...I keep imagining scarlett holding miniturized solo...and giving this eeeevil..BWAH HAHAHA!!!

hee

The best thing about being a dark chocolate lover...no one else in the family likes it so I can have a whole bar to myself...oh another favorite...dark chocolate toblerone...mmmm

Ahhh, Toblerone! And it's also my favorite cheescake at The Cheesecake factory. BTW, ansa I had goat caldereta for lunch today. Another one to add to your list. *winks* (Oh Hi, Toots! Didn't see ya there. Don't worry, I'll put the translation in spoiler tags..... I... Oh.... Well... I guess it's too late because the first word says it all. Heee!)

pps. That TBAF sale for 24-disk CD/DVD case for $2 is very timely. I'm making it my goal to create enough DVD's to fill it up and will find a way for everyone here who buys one this weekend to get hers filled up too. PM if you got one. (uh, with Clack from JBT forward)

ppss. Hey kimiye! Great to see you here. I was just thinking about and missing you... (blame KAndre)

Edited by Scarlett

In the parking lot of our local mall there is a snowball stand. Snowballs are a frozen concoction sold in the summer time consisting of ice, sweet syrup with or without marshmallow creme on top. Sort of like a snowcone, but it in a cup and you eat it with a spoon. I had never ever noticed the name of this place before today. DD and I are in the car leaving the parking lot when I suddenly notice the sign:

Waldo's Snowballs

Hee!! Isn't it the pits when people want to know why we're laughing??? You have to be pretty quick to think of a normal explanation!

:RedGuy:

True. Now DD is a Clay fan, but she is only 15 and not really on the boards much. She may have known why I was laughing but I wasn't going there with her.

Canuck, how is it that you joined here 4 days after me and already have over 100 posts? Hee!

:allgood: :F_05BL17blowkiss: