#21: "Surprisingly, the ice did not melt."

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Clay really is a smorgasbord of yummy goodness. Can I have the drumstick, please?
    • He loved his seconddom, and his seconddom loved him back.
    • I want to be Clay Aiken when I grow up.
    • In this concert's solemn setting, he IS joy.
    • Clay's voice is his niche.
    • Which brings us to Clay Aiken, as most good conversations should.
    • And two weeks ago, I didn't know who Clay Aiken was
    • Ahhhh.....like the first little snowflakes of the season, the first little lip bites of the holiday concerts are just as beautiful...
    • He is who he is and that is what the world gets.. the real Clay.
    • My fangirly is in full blush, yo!
    • He has thrown down a gauntlet, and dared us to pick it up.
    • Sigh, guh, thud, swoon, wonderstruck, overwhelmed, floored, astounded!

Cindilu2, love all the recaps today; and I thoroughly enjoyed hearing you on the CV cellcert night. LOL, every single word! :cryingwlaughter:

A HA! We have a witness. :cryingwlaughter:

More pretties from Kalamazoo.

227632882-M.jpg

227720144-L.jpg

227633980-M.jpg

Hee, check out my new avatar. :wub:

ETA: Program is spoken for.

HI!

I can't wait to read more recaps but I'm running out again for the day. Loved those that I read. Haven't even looked at much clack yet.

Safe travels and enjoy the DC concert for all who are attending it. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I'm covering for one of our members who is attending the show. I really hope it's great as usual. I can't wait for my turn. Maybe I'd better get some airline tickets before next week. :lilredani:

Good Morning Everyone,

Sounds like a good time was had by all at Diva's party!

Keepingfaith :thbighug-1:

Safe travels to everyone heading out to concerts.

20 Days until Christmas in Merrillville!

23 Days until The Christmas Show Airs!

36 Days until The BAF Golf Outing!

47 Days until Clay is on Broadway!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Good Morning, FCA! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Luckiest1, thank you for the photos, which I will add to my slide show and check out Smugmug links for Kareneh and Snix. I love your beautiful new avatar. Kalamazoo was indeed a gold mine for clack! :woman:

Btw, I was just one of a board full of witnesses to the cleavage talk and how gorgeous Clay is. G'morning, Cindilu2! :cryingwlaughter:

Speaking of which -- Scarlett, I am currently listening to/watching yours. Awesome! :clap:

Diva Party Short Recap before I collapse!!

It was a great party. <snip> Afterwards we were treated to a rousing rendition of Diva's Ode to Clack Gatherers, which was captured on video, but may be repeated tomorrow, in which case either one may go up on youtube!!

Looking forward to the Ode! :Thud:

Safe travels to those on the road. Have a wonderful day, all! :thbighug-1:

Caro listen.gif

Do not miss Scarlett's Jazzy Medley from Kalamazoo!

Kim

Really? did he sing that in K'zoo?

:cryingwlaughter:

GAHHHHHH!!!!! It's so dang awesome. All the medleys are, really. He really brings that Aiken flavour to them. But the Jazzy Medley is theeee best.

GAHHHHHH!!!!! It's so dang awesome. All the medleys are, really. He really brings that Aiken flavour to them. But the Jazzy Medley is theeee best.

Isn't it? BW and I both pretty much had the same reaction in Wichita. She looked at me and said ... I want to see that again! and I said .... ME TOO! And now I have.

Again and again, as a matter of fact. :blush:

MOrnin', friends! Muski here again....Well, CG and I are on our way to DC! We were up late of course, yapping and whatnot...I'm tickled,Diva , that your PAH-TEH was a smashing success, although I expected nothing less.... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

We're still hoping to meet up with the pieces of the eHP sometime before the concert. KAndre, Scarlett! Call us!

And onward! I didn't have much luck petting CG's kitty cat...he was evasive.

My life story---Waldo always hides from me.

Where is it posted? I don't see it in the CH vault yet. Unless you are referring to the one by LonelyNoMore_Scarlett? In which case, YEAH BABY!

Yeah that one! I love the " I said walking in a winter wonderland" at the end!

Kim

Okay, I give, where is Scarlett's jazzy Kzoo medley to be found? Thanks in advance!

It's showtime today! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe!

It's in the vault(s) in the LonelyNoMore file. The actual files say LonelyNoMore_Scarlett (Scarlett's camera, I believe). There is also one from canfly172, and they are both wonderful. Alas, still no lower-body action. *le sigh* Perhaps that one will only live in my memory. *g*

Though we've met before, this is the first opportunity I've had to spend a little time with Scarlett. Nevermind the cute boyfriend, she is the cutest of all! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Oooh, aikim, that WW ending is probably my favorite moment of the whole show.

MOrnin', friends! Muski here again....Well, CG and I are on our way to DC! We were up late of course, yapping and whatnot...I'm tickled,Diva , that your PAH-TEH was a smashing success, although I expected nothing less.... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

We're still hoping to meet up with the pieces of the eHP sometime before the concert. KAndre, Scarlett! Call us!

And onward! I didn't have much luck petting CG's kitty cat...he was evasive.

My life story---Waldo always hides from me.

Happy safe travels one and all...bf sings tonight!!! :ura:

(I swear muski, Kalamazoo has a whole stadium dedicated to Waldo. You should look there)

I'm on my way to see Spamalot...sans bf *sob*....in the traveling BWay production with bottlecap

Happy Birthday! Duckyvee and Jasr9203! :fest30:

... After another rousing rendition, this time of several Beatles tunes, we all had to say g'night. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Okay, ya gotta give it up cha cha .... did KAndre really sing Beatles tunes? This could be huge! :cryingwlaughter: Unless it was Ob La Di which she did acknowledge liking once, in an uncharacteristic moment.

Re Kalamazoo: I love the LonelyNoMore_Scarlett Jazzy Medley ... but it's apples and oranges with the LonelyNoMore_Scarlett OHN. The OHN transfixes me because he's so still and controlling and the voice is effortless and pure ... and I'm still trying to come up with an appropriate description of what it does to me. The silhouettes are striking.

The Jazzy Medley has movement and style and is fabulous. The ending of WW instantly took me back to the ending of Mack the Knife on Idol. It has the same effect on me ... unexpected, amazing and polished.

My heart is with the fabulous eHP ... all of whom will be present at the Warner Theatre tonight, except little ole worker bee me. The only consolation is knowing that I've been a responsible adult and that every reason I had for staying in Houston only expanded and intensified over the last four days, so I did the right thing without a doubt. So why am I still conflicted about doing the right thing? It SUCKS!!! Thanks for the hugs everyone. I'll survive, and as I told the eHP and to paraphrase a lesser Scarlett ... as God is my witness I'll never miss a Clay Aiken tour again.

Keepingfaith... HUGS!!!

A friend posted this in another board after Kalamazoo and I snagged it, it says it all...

ClayAiken is a special, special man……thank God we did not let him slip away from us……like so many that came after him. We have something very special, we need to continue to nurture it and be thankful for it……and show him the love and respect he so deserves from his fans……

I like the nuturing part... if he'd only let me close enough, dang it... I am NOT on the list, by the way!!! LOL

I keep watching LNM_Scarlett's Jazzy Medley, too! That is just the best thing I have eveh seen/heard! Clay Aiken, Entertainer Extraordinaire!!!

... After another rousing rendition, this time of several Beatles tunes, we all had to say g'night. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Okay, ya gotta give it up cha cha .... did KAndre really sing Beatles tunes? This could be huge! :cryingwlaughter: Unless it was Ob La Di which she did acknowledge liking once, in an uncharacteristic moment.

keepingfaith - the memory is a bit foggy, but I do think KAndre was at least standing with us, I Saw Her Standing There, that is, but I can't totally recall if she was actually singing.... so sorry!! you can't use me to bust her!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Isn't it? BW and I both pretty much had the same reaction in Wichita. She looked at me and said ... I want to see that again! and I said .... ME TOO! And now I have.

Again and again, as a matter of fact. :blush:

Oh, baby, that's a fact :cryingwlaughter: ! You know when you're watching Clack and come to a part that especially thrills you, you hit pause and back it up and watch it again? (and again and again..) But when you're seeing the show live you can't do that, the show just keeps moving forward and you're sitting there screaming in your head "Do it again! Do it again!" I wish I had the power of David Foster when he kept making Clay sing that note from UM over and over.

Thank goodness Gibby had Clack so I didn't have to wait too long for another 'fix'.

I'm so happy (ok, I'm a jellus beyotch) for all the FCA folks seeing the show tonight, including duckyvee and saltwaterdog (and Mr. saltwaterdog). We heard from ducky this morning and she said it was sleeting, but not a lot of snow and ice yet. She's driving from Philly to DC. Safe travels, everyone! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I just got off the phone with merrieeee, and she's floating somewhere in the clouds of Clay Heaven. She told me this is a whole new side of Clay Aiken that he's sharing with the world and she's walking on air.

I think we've passed the point of "It's all good" and arrived somewhere far beyond good and breathtaking and exceptionally gifted and all that. He's in the realm of sit youself down, open your mind and heart and be filled to overflowing.

An OTT opinion maybe? Nope. Not any more.

The weather here isn't too bad, about 40º and cloudy. It sprinkled a little bit but right now it's just a bit cold and not too windy. Thirty-five miles northeast of here tho, in downtown DC, it could be kinda cold and windy! edited to fix the caps! :)

I bet I know a few peeps from the eHP who are shivering a bit right now!!

Yikes!! It's noon - I'd better start getting ready! We're leaving at THREE!

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

:xmas07a: :XmasRed: :xmas07a: :XmasRed: :xmas07a: