#23: Lordy. He is one more hunkalicious dude!

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• It is more than just the vox and the humor and the gahness!
    • Somewhere out there Clay is looking cute and talking with an accent and practicing a dance.
    • In so many ways, Clay has made me throw my sanity to the wind.
    • Clay is just standing out there with his naked voice, balls proud, singing his heart out without a safety net.
    • "Them desire prospered New Year"
    • He's one yummy man from any angle I look at him.
    • I just betcha "Sir Robin" is going to fit his Clayness like a second skin.

I used to be addicted to fanfic in the early days after AI. I read so much fanfic I stopped reading 'real' books, and there were some writers that I can honestly say had the potential to become published authors. I had my favorite writers that I would practically follow around the boards, begging them to put up a new chapter if 24 hours had gone by since their last. I'm a reader - can't help it - I'll read anything if it's well written. There has been some fanfic so badly written that I had to slam my laptop shut to protect my eyes. :cryingwlaughter: But most of it I enjoyed. I'm in a different place in my fandom now than I was then, so I don't need the fanfic anymore. Occassionally I'll go check if my favorite authors have written anything lately, but thank goodness I no longer stay up until the wee hours of the morn on a worknight catching up on a story.

Before Clay I had never heard the term 'fanfic' either. I honestly thought it was a Claymate term. :cryingwlaughter: I enjoy skits if they're not OTT, and as long as dialect isn't the focus. Dialect is extremely hard to write well, and if you have to read it out loud in order to understand what's being written, then I'm not interested.

It's Friday, y'all!!! :manynanas:

ok ok calendar girls eat chicken soup book. That's a best seller.

Laughn thanks for sharing!

I found my head phones. I listened to Broken Wings 8.5 times on the way home on the bus.

ETA: Laughn your story really is inspirational. Clay has seemed to nudge many into doing new things or trying new things or overcoming fears.

It's Friday, y'all!!! :manynanas:

Yes it is!!! :manynanas:

ETA: Laughn your story really is inspirational. Clay has seemed to nudge many into doing new things or trying new things or overcoming fears.

It really is, Laughn. As others said, I never would have guessed. True, Couchie.

Dang! Those 'nanners' are in overdrive! :cryingwlaughter:

Maybe they're thinking ahead to two Fridays from now.....

Thank you, Play and Couchie. I'll be sure to tell Aspiegirl she should come read the FCA thread today. If you ever come across her replies to those who have asked for knowledge, advice, her experiece, etc., about autistm, she freely shares to the tune of writing another blog within a comment.

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

I write alot of blogs in blogs.

Hi everyone. I just started volunteering again after Christmas break. I volunteer at a pre-school for lil ones with autism. our school got bigger yesterday. We now have 2 students.:lol: We are going to have 5. I think.

I did not get Caro's message to come visity you all today until after I woke up. I fell right to sleep after I got home. I am learning to run again at this new school. Heeeee

This one boy is fast....... :thRoadRunner:

Heee. Love all the cute emoticons here. :headbangerf:

:onhishead:

Kathy

I know I am. I'll be there!!!

I'll be there on his 3 month anniversary. Someone once said it's more special to wait. :imgtongue:

I'm sure you'll have a blast!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Hi Aspiegirl! I like this little guy -> :onhishead: too!

I used to read fanfic all the time, too, but have since moved on except for one at CV I keep an eye on.

Here's a confession, though....I have your stories printed off and in a notebook...muski...every once in awhile I'll take a big ole notebook outside and reread them.

I have a couple of other stories that I printed to read. I can't bring myself to throw them away.

i'll go ahead and make this my first post. more of a lurker, so don't expect much. its taking me forever to write this because i'm always editing myself which is why i could never be a writer or skits, fanfic, blogs, etc. i do applaud those who do though, although to be honest, i don't really read that much of any of those. if the first couple of lines catch my interest, i may finish it, unless its too long and then i get twitchy. i have a very short attention span so something better entertain me quickly or its history. thankfully, i've never read the fanfic that puts down clay or his relatives because that would annoy me. however, i have on occasion checked out some of the smut and being that i've been mateless for over 3 years, it was appreciated, although i like the smutty clay pics best.

i enjoy reading at most of the boards that i have been to, even ofc, because sometimes it helps to scream at the computer when someone has posted something to really tick me off. i don't have problems with any of the boards rules because i feel each board has a right to handle things anyway they want and if i don't agree with it, then i'll go somewhere else. what i like about this board, besides the fact that many of you are very funny, is that there is respect but also freedom to talk about issues going on in the fandom. ok, thats enough for one post.

Thankful! You little....you're going to opening night? I'm jealous fo' sho', but glad for you. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I have a really crappy ticket for opening night. The whole family is going and by the time we figured out which weekend would work, all the good tickets were gone. We are all attending the Sunday evening performance.

Our flight gets in Friday afternoon. I'm hoping it will be on time and that I'll be able to get there in time. It's so exciting to be there on opening night. To know that my cheers will be amongst those that Clay will hear. It's pretty darn special. I'll be way up in the balcony but I'll just have to cheer louder.

i have tickets for opening night too, in row l, which is probably the closest i've been to the stage. i'm getting closer each time, maybe one day, in the far, far distant future, i may actually get in the first few rows.

I used to read fanfic all the time, too, but have since moved on except for one at CV I keep an eye on.

Here's a confession, though....I have your stories printed off and in a notebook...muski...every once in awhile I'll take a big ole notebook outside and reread them.

I have a couple of other stories that I printed to read. I can't bring myself to throw them away.

Holy crap! Surely you didn't include NBTT in that printed stuff! :blink: I've printed it out and it's mumbledymumbledy thousands of pages! Wow....... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Holy crap! Surely you didn't include NBTT in that printed stuff! :blink: I've printed it out and it's mumbledymumbledy thousands of pages! Wow....... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I read one of your stories on the plane to California. I had an aisle seat and when the fight attendant would walk buy, I'd try to hide it. It was hot stuff.

Thankful! You little....you're going to opening night? I'm jealous fo' sho', but glad for you. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I have a really crappy ticket for opening night. The whole family is going and by the time we figured out which weekend would work, all the good tickets were gone. We are all attending the Sunday evening performance.

Our flight gets in Friday afternoon. I'm hoping it will be on time and that I'll be able to get there in time. It's so exciting to be there on opening night. To know that my cheers will be amongst those that Clay will hear. It's pretty darn special. I'll be way up in the balcony but I'll just have to cheer louder.

heh, I doubt anyone has a crappier ticket then me - I have last row in the top balcony - yep, the last row in the entire theater. I am hoping I can sit through it without getting vertigo.

I haven't read a good fanfic (or any, actually) since the Clyra story from muski. That was some fine writing muski!! I hope you get around to it again soon!!

That story inspired me to make this:

What Are You Doin' New Year's Eve?

http://picasaweb.google.com/chachatrusty/N...843470047711842

(taken down from youtube!!)

SpamMe.png

Love this emotie!!

Oh my god, I'm delurking! It's finally happening.

Keep it up! Glad to see you posting I saw your post asking for suggestions for names, but I think really any name will do. John, Pete, Richard, Monty, Sam, Joe, Evan, Matt, Mike, and so on. Just trust your imagination!!!

Thank you, Play and Couchie. I'll be sure to tell Aspiegirl she should come read the FCA thread today. If you ever come across her replies to those who have asked for knowledge, advice, her experiece, etc., about autistm, she freely shares to the tune of writing another blog within a comment.

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

I write alot of blogs in blogs.

Hi everyone. I just started volunteering again after Christmas break. I volunteer at a pre-school for lil ones with autism. our school got bigger yesterday. We now have 2 students.:lol: We are going to have 5. I think.

I did not get Caro's message to come visit you all today until after I woke up. I fell right to sleep after I got home. I am learning to run again at this new school. Heeeee

This one boy is fast....... :thRoadRunner:

Heee. Love all the cute emoticons here. :headbangerf:

Kathy

Hey Kathy!! :helloogreen: So happy that you are working with kids with autism. This might sound like a stupid question, but I wonder--is it harder or easier for someone with high-functioning autism to work with kids with autism? Maybe both?

I know I am. I'll be there!!!

Me too!! Cannot wait! Hope to see you there, Thankful!

What a week. I was so busy at work it seemed like an extra long week, not a short week. By the time I got home, fed Waldo and me, and read what was posted throughout the day, I was too tired to post!

Anyone miss me??? :cryingwlaughter:

Cindilu2, your pin designs are fabulous! Cannot wait to place my order!

Fanfic: I only started reading it because someone we all know and loved posted one on a now defunct site under a pen name - but she told me about it. It was so funny watching people react to it and gradually figure out who the author really was! I have been lucky enough to read some of her stories in their infancy before they were "published". I even have some unfinished gems in my Word files.

Whatever happened to "Clay Acres"??

Muski could probably tell you, as much as I LOVE her hot sex scenes, my favorite moments of her stories are not the graphic sex scenes. I love her character moments and the subtle chemistry. My favorite stories of hers are stories like the aforementioned "Only This and Everything".

I used to read more fan fic over at EAYOR. There were a few authors I loved - some not so much. But I always admired their guts to put things out there for others to read and comment on. I love to write, but even if I had the time and the muse, I doubt I would have the nerve to share. Once upon a time there was a 500 words or less story "contest" over at EAYOR. Since stories were to be submitted anonymously, I wrote one (which I had a TERRIBLE time condensing to 500 words, since I can be a bit wordy - in case you haven't noticed....). It got good responses. When the time came for authors to reveal which stories were theirs, I remained anonymous. Not sure why since I had good responses. Just didn't want anyone to know. So anyone who puts a story or a blog or a skit out there with their name on it - I admire them.

Clay as an artist: I think he is becoming one. I think singing always came so easy for him he never really thought about it. But since he has made it his career, I think he wants to improve and grow and try new things. I think he now does think about the song, what the lyrics mean, how to play with the arrangements and production. Look at "Broken Wings". He conceived that arrangement and it was fabulous. I think LAA was a wonderful stab at song writing. Yup, I think he is definitely becoming an artist and it makes me excited for what we will hear from Clay in the future.

Clay's blog: CMSU! :cryingwlaughter: I just KNOW it was the dancing that made him say that! And learning all the lines! I can just see him trying to make some of those dance moves and his big ole feet getting in the way!!! :cryingwlaughter:

Ooooh, balcony or not, I'm jellus! How exciting that you get to go to opening night. And to be there with your family is really special!

And it looks like play and justclay are going, too. I hope it's a fantastic experience!

ETA: And Claygasm, too! Wooohoo! Who else from the board is going opening night?

heh, I doubt anyone has a crappier ticket then me - I have last row in the top balcony - yep, the last row in the entire theater. I am hoping I can sit through it without getting vertigo.

When did you buy your ticket? I just got mine about two weeks ago.

I wrote this before I ever knew what a fan-fiction was. I was goofing off on another board and just being silly. :blush:

I WON.... A WORK OF FICTION (what ido when I am way to board)

I tried out for the TV. show: Stranded on an island with your favorite star. Can you believe it I won. Here is my journal I kept while on the island with Clay.

Day 1-- I can't stop EEEEEEEEEEEEEEing the view is awesome. My hair looks good so does Clay's.

Day 2-- Clay has a headache and said to shut up. I'm trying my best. He can't eat shell fish so I had to climb a tree to get him a banana. EEEEEEEEEEEE It's hot today.

Day 3-- Clay misses Raleigh and I have a soar throat. We need water. My hair is frizzing.

Day 4-- Clay won't shut up he keeps rambling about missing his mom and Raleigh. I said pleeaaassee shut up. His hair is all boinky too. I found water but we can't figure how to light a fire.

Day 5-- I made up a game of stone checkers to keep Clay happy. And I made him a pretend Raleigh from a coconut I found. He keeps talking to the coconut Raleigh. We both have bad hair now and we need showers.

Day 6-- Emergency team comes in and gives us matches we are dehydrating.

Day 7-- I went swimming to cool off and forgot the matches were in my pocket. I am hiding in a tree, Clay and coconut Raleigh are looking for me and I think I am in trouble.

Day 8-- I cried to Clay and he said it's ok but coconut Raleigh is still mad at me.

Day 9-- Coconut Raleigh is missing and Clay is freaking out.

I could not write anything after this because Clay took my pen.