#23: Lordy. He is one more hunkalicious dude!

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• It is more than just the vox and the humor and the gahness!
    • Somewhere out there Clay is looking cute and talking with an accent and practicing a dance.
    • In so many ways, Clay has made me throw my sanity to the wind.
    • Clay is just standing out there with his naked voice, balls proud, singing his heart out without a safety net.
    • "Them desire prospered New Year"
    • He's one yummy man from any angle I look at him.
    • I just betcha "Sir Robin" is going to fit his Clayness like a second skin.

In a few days we plan to move on to "Becoming Jane" and a few other possibles are some with Hugh Grant, like "About a Boy", then PBS is starting a "Jane Austen" marathon next week! woooo hoooo!! Good Times!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Ooohh! I would love to see that! Do you know when, what time, etc? Jane Austen and the Bronte's are my favorites.

:cryingwlaughter: It is SO good to come home from work to my two favorite words! :cryingwlaughter:

My two favorite words, regarding Clay, are "Get naked." It helps if those two are followed by, "Now" and a hawt, meaningful stare. :happy-male-133:

Rhody, I've been meaning to tell you what a great job I think you did on the birthday book drive. That was an awesome project to undertake and one I'm sure will be more appreciated than you'll ever know. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Oh, and don't forget the cd he's working on and is never going to be able to finish now that he's veering away from his musical direction

:Ahh: She said the m.d. words!! Aaaaacckkkk!

I am totally screwing off here at work for the next 45 minutes because I finished two major projects today and am extremely smug about it. Never mind that there are 5 more projects awaiting my attention. I got TWO done! Go me!

how can you not love this fandom? :cryingwlaughter:

from JamTrac at the CH...

Ok, people. I peed out loud, I busted a gut, I BWAHed.

We've had a string of bank robberies around here (Mid-Michigan), by an unarmed woman passing notes about bombs. They finally caught her yesterday and today there's a picture on the front page of the paper of her. Are you ready for this?

Arraignment

I've been trying to make it bigger (it's way bigger in the actually picture so you can clearly see what kind of shirt she's wearing) but it turned out too pixelated. Can you freakin' SEE what shirt she has on?

Here's the actual article with the picture

Sheesh, I finally find out there's another Clay Aiken fan in this town and she turns out to be a felon. Story of my life.

Do you think she tapped out on money from concerts and t-shirts? Or perhaps this gal really, really wants that dinner and carriage ride.

We've had a string of bank robberies around here (Mid-Michigan), by an unarmed woman passing notes about bombs. They finally caught her yesterday and today there's a picture on the front page of the paper of her. Are you ready for this?

Arraignment

I've been trying to make it bigger (it's way bigger in the actually picture so you can clearly see what kind of shirt she's wearing) but it turned out too pixelated. Can you freakin' SEE what shirt she has on?

Sheesh, I finally find out there's another Clay Aiken fan in this town and she turns out to be a felon. Story of my life.

Do you think she tapped out on money from concerts and t-shirts? Or perhaps this gal really, really wants that dinner and carriage ride.

best line ever from yaknelle at CV...

Forgive me, but this may give a whole new meaning to cellcert.

:cryingwlaughter:

BWAH!!!!

Does anyone recognise this person??

Hi All,

Love Clay's blog; short and to the point! I imagine this is a new experience for him especially since he is not the one calling the shots...probably a bit difficult for Mr. Control Freak! So I wonder how many fans are going to start hanging out at the Shubert Theater in hopes of getting a glimpse of Clay?

No heat in the library this morning; was hoping they would send us home, but no such luck, finally got it working.

Kim

What do you have to do to get heat in the library - roba bank or something?

Hi All,

Love Clay's blog; short and to the point! I imagine this is a new experience for him especially since he is not the one calling the shots...probably a bit difficult for Mr. Control Freak! So I wonder how many fans are going to start hanging out at the Shubert Theater in hopes of getting a glimpse of Clay?

No heat in the library this morning; was hoping they would send us home, but no such luck, finally got it working.

Kim

What do you have to do to get heat in the library - roba bank or something?

:cryingwlaughter: Nope, just call the repairman! (But you know Libary workers don't get paid all that well!)

Kim

Not necessarily.....Three of our five heating units aren't working right now and since they're on the roof and covered in ice, they can't be fixed until it thaws. That's what the HVAC guys tell me, anyway.

Does anyone recognize what tour that shirt is from? Or is it a fan club shirt?

Not necessarily.....Three of our five heating units aren't working right now and since they're on the roof and covered in ice, they can't be fixed until it thaws. That's what the HVAC guys tell me, anyway.

Does anyone recognize what tour that shirt is from? Or is it a fan club shirt?

Someone over at CV said it was from the NAT Tour, but I really don't know.

Kim

yeah that's one of the early tour shirts..either IT or NAT. Hilarious.

Ooh, you librarians now have street cred. WAIT CLAY NOW HAS STREET CRED. He may soon be cool after all.

I'm ROTFLMAO on this one. I bet all she wanted was to go see Spamalot.

I had to laugh at this story of the bankrobber. It is all over our local news. I saw the video on the website for our ABC station and our CBS station. I am desperate to get to SPAMOLOT but not that desperate! But really I do feel somewhat sorry for her that she had to go to that extreme.

His blogged was cute. I bet he is tired and probably sore from the dancing. I am a nurse, I can offer my help to make him feel better.

Arraignment

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

This is the funniest and yet, the saddest thing I have seen in awhile. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I present exhibit "A." Proving, once again, that Clay Aiken has the misfortune to attract some of the most OTT people for fans. Like a needle needs a vein, loonies need their Clay. :cryingwlaughter: Even if they have to steal to get near him. CMSU. Wonder which board she posts at? :cryingwlaughter: Bet I can think of a couple.

She doesn't post here. I would almost bet on it. *g* Can you just imagine this showing up on ET, or GMA, or someplace on TV? How humiliating that would be, for Clay. I may have to rethink my position on the term Claymate. :cryingwlaughter:

I forgot to tell lucky that I am sorry her son is having problems. Hope he gets well soon.

On the good news front I managed to read 11 pages of a book - that's more than I've read since oh about 2003. I forgot how fun it was.

I KNOW! I've finished more books in the short 3 months I've been riding the bus to work then in the whole previous year or two. Now I actually have to plan ahead to make sure I have something going.

The length of the commute wears on me some days....but the bus has been sorta cool. You get to know the drivers and the other regulars and you miss people when they aren't there and you make sure to let the driver know when your gonna have a day off so they don't wonder and then one day you realize.......OMG...I'm bus people. Hee. Not that there's anything wrong with that [tm Jerry Seinfeld] *g* but it took me by surprise. I thought I'd hate dislike just endure it and it's not like that at all.

Ain't he CUTE?!

Yes. Yes he is. :wub:

I just showed the news story to my DH and he was all over that like a duck on a junebug! First words out of his mouth were, "See?? Too many concert trips! I bet she maxed out her credit cards, too!"

I should have thought about it a bit more before I showed him. I've spent the last four years telling him, "Yes honey, I'll be staying with a friend in a hotel. No, I've never actually met her, but Clay people are good people, I'm sure she's just lovely", and "Yes honey, I'm driving from Atlanta to Greenville with a man and woman I met on the internet, but I'm sure they're lovely people. No, I've never actually seen them in person. But Clay people are good people, I'll be fine." Now he's having a field day with this. :(

Figured I'd better post or I'll be stuck walking those dogs for a long time!! Does walking the dogs include scooping the poop?

Hope not--figure I get enough poop flung at me just from being a Clay fan. How many posts do I need to have in order to get promoted to body guard?

You girls with no heat must work in the public schools--I do and I've been freezing all winter long!!

New rules--If you get arrested, please don't wear your Clay Aiken T-shirt. Lawd Jesus!! I take enough flak in school as it is. If this story gets out, I'll be hiding in my cold room until spring!