#28: The man's a joy magnet!

ldyjocelyn

New Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. WEEEEEEEEEE How many mods does it take to put up a new thread title...and which one do you want?

• Winning people over all the time
    • More kool-aid for me, please.
    • WHERE'S THE SMUT???!!!!!
    • ....having a verra verra good time!
    • Things are progressing!
    • Hannah is My Hero
    • Be warned. He's quite lethally cute!
    • My pocket book is groaning but I'm happy. Sigh.
    • songs chosen by Clay
    • EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! It's really happening!
    • he's teasing us, ya'll!
    • Put the kiddies to bed; this is gonna get good.
    • Holy mother of GUH!!!!!!!
    • I don't give a s**t what Clay chooses to sing on his CD. It's his choice. I'm happy with that.
    • Did you know GUH was not an acceptable scrabble word?
    • He sings, he dances?he drinks tap water?
    • in my mind I will cheerfully add "all the way to the bank".
    • I'm just happy happy. What else can I say? shrug.gif Thanks fer the koolaid?

Any reports from the Liney/Perma get together did I miss it? Did they like each other --smile and share clack or pull each other's hair :cryingwlaughter:

Well, since it's in the future and hasn't happened just yet, no recaps are available at this time... :cryingwlaughter:

I bet Clay is going to miss Spamalot and his new friends a lot when this is over. If his cd is delayed a month, say, I wonder if he will extend his run? I could see it happening since he is obviously having a blast.

Oh wait, you mean "comes' as in "comes to the show." Never mind....

bwah

OK about the hair...I guess I'm used to the color now but I have to say every time I see those close ups I think he has a "kitchen." :cryingwlaughter: KAndre will know what that is. Sometimes it doesn't seem as soft as it usually is. But I like the windblown I don't have time to bother with this hair look.

This pasty white chick was curious, so I had to look up "kitchen". I think you were referring to this definition: "The hair on the back of your neck that is nappy, un-tameable", and not an alternate definiton: "The ass or general crotch/rear area, generally well-formed and at least partially concealed by clothing." Although I wouldn't disagree with the second one, necessarily... :lmaosmiley-1:

lol..I should have known someone would look it up..hmmm that second definition is cracking me up.

Lots of tongue during the slo-mo horse scene and lots of different, funny faces.

He is obviously practicing for when bottle comes!

:yess::yess: OMG! :yess:

Oh wait, you mean "comes" as in "comes to the show." Never mind....

Did I????? I suppose that is one meaning...... :whistling-1:

bottle! Babe, you're smokin' today! :lmaosmiley-1: :naughtywag::clap::cryingwlaughter:

Yeah, it's 1:15 and I haven't done a damned thing towards getting my work done OR my taxes. What have I been doing for four hours, you ask?

Eating oatmeal with raspberries, blueberries, bananas, raisins and apples in it and drinking chamomile tea while browsing the inserts in the Sunday paper....

Transferring clack from the home desktop computer to my external drive (I've been telling the kids to PLEASE delete unnecessary crap because the desktop hard drive is groaning and almost full...then I discover that I had about four gbs of clack that I'd taken from an OLD external hard drive and then forgotten to move to the newer one.....ooops, my bad. :blush::unsure: )

Then organizing and moving some CLACK from my laptop to the external drive. Of course, while doing that, I HAD to watch some things I hadn't seen in a while...heh. :whistling-1:

So here I am...all that other not-fun crap still staring at me from the dining table....Let's see...I think I really should check Telecharge again, don't you? :DoClay:

(This post brought to you by "Procrastinors 'R Us")

I need...neeeeeed....a close up of the new boots. Please? Anyone? Have they been identified yet? He was so spiffy, sparkly, squeeky clean in those pictures, it does make the mind wander. Where was he going, with whom and did he get lucky? I'd hate for all his efforts to go to waste.

Ok, I understand what a 'kitchen' is (thanks for the definition, BTW). Can anyone now tell me why it's called a kitchen?

I had to laugh at the second definition as well - not a clue as to why "kitchen".

The blond really doesn't look soft and touchable to me - it still looks too "processed" and the sideburns look like a completely different texture...

I have been at my mother's, updating her computer some more - and listening to her shriek at the Rockets and Kobe and Tiger...I look forward to deafening my child when I shriek at Clay on my TV...

The blond really doesn't look soft and touchable to me - it still looks too "processed" and the sideburns look like a completely different texture...

Yes.

Indeed.

The sideburns do look like a completely different texture and, as such, represent completely unfair taunting, if you ask me.

Here is a picture of the crowd at Saturday afternoon stagedoor. (If this works as I have no clue what I'm doing.)

DCFC0034.jpg

THIS is Saturday evening--the SOLD OUT sign--the guy in the booth is holding up the killer rabbit.

DCFC0041.jpg

Recap from CV by way of the CH:

Irishbookgal at CV wrote:

After show report from toni!

Clay did do the stage door! EEEE!!

Clay was wearing his blue NC hoodie, sweatpants, and sandals. Verra, verra nice backside! He was gorgeous!

Clay was very chatty and friendly at the stage door. There was a nice crowd but not as huge as yesterday.

2nd half was great as always.

Bottle dance was tremendous, the best that toni has seen yet. She said before he goes to the piano he goes to the end of the stage now and holds out his hands for applause and jumps up and down when he sees the piano. He then motions with his finger for the applause to stop.

The tunic flip today was so high you could see part of his back! Toni said you could hear some moans and gasps coming from the audience.

The Knights of Ni did the Rod Stewart Do You Think I'm Sexy...it'll cost you $4500...the Elliott Spitzer thing. The King didn't say his line "oh artists formally known as the knights that say ni"...today he said something like "oh knights that now apparently appear to be client 9..." The Knight then said "Touche".

Toni and the gang are at Juniors and all say hello! Toni did get some pictures and will post as soon as she can...maybe from the airport.

Thank you for your call and reports, toni!!

I see JennaZ down there!!! :bye6: I've missed you! Where have you been hiding??

Me again. I'm so frigging proud that my pictures are showing up. If anyone wants to take them somewhere, go ahead. This posting picture crap is just too stressful.

Just got back from NY. I gave up trying to post in NYC as it took 20 minutes to get signed into the Internet and I had to log in to FCA 10 times before i could post. Major frustration.

It was so great to see Luckiest (and family), Playbiller, and Cindilu. I'm sorry I missed Cotton, but my friend and I ended up sitting next to Neesa and Puddinsjoy! I waved at Toni7Babe and tried to wave at Scarlet. We had such a wonderful time.

If you have no alternative, seeing Clay is worth selling your body for. You know, just in case you were desperate and wondering.

The tunic flip today was so high you could see part of his back! Toni said you could hear some moans and gasps coming from the audience.

To the NO CLACK! directive on Broadway::fuckoff:

I faaaart in your general direction! :italianflick: :asshat: :waiting: :rant: :mockery-046: :angry22: :afteryou::langue: :finger:

I had to laugh at the second definition as well - not a clue as to why "kitchen".

You know, I've thought this for quite awhile, too, just hesitated to type it out loud. His hair looks 'cottony' (no offense to our own dear Cotton). I just want to dump a bottle of super-duper conditioner on it. I do love me some boots, though. I want to touch those boots.

ETA: Wanda, thanks for the photos! That's so cool to see that 'Sold Out' sign. :)

Playbiller, he said, "SURE, I'll hold the killer rabbit for you!"

I didn't want to act all gushy and ask him if he was as thrilled as I was that the place was sold out!

Well, I was going to try to post something reasonably coherent, but I am experiencing vapors from close-up pics of chest hair. Can't stay, since I need to find my smelling salts!!

I just got home from a ClayPal weekend. I have a group of friends that gathers every few months and spends about 24 hours together. We've had a few substitutions as time has gone on, but it's been pretty stable for over 4 years now. We live so far apart, we need to stay overnight to be able to get fully sated on clack watching, laughing and discussing all things Clay. Guess what? It still hasn't gotten old. We watched clack old and new. It had been too long since I'd watched a full JBT show. Now that was fun!!

A lot of us had been to Spamalot already, and several others had plans. However, there were 3 that were not planning to go to New York. Hey!! It's a long way from SoCal. By the time we left today, there was only 1 holdout, and some of the others had added a show or two.

It's a good thing Clay's run in Spam isn't longer, or all of us would be poorhouse-bound.

wandacleo I loved your pictures!! The ticket guy is just too cute, especially wearing his Sir Robin button, and the crowd scene looks like total pandemonium. Love that.

OK. Family calls. Carry on.

First, I just have to vent. I was sitting here minding my own business watching AI 2 Rewind. It was almost over and Clay hadn't sung yet. Alex (16 yr old daughter) came in and plopped down with me. We chatted this and that about the show. Then it was Clay's turn to sing. He walked out and opened his mouth and Alex goes, 'Oh...I just...God..." I looked over at her and she was laughing! She was trying not to actually laugh out loud, but she had her hand up against her mouth as if to stifle a chuckle.

I said, "What? Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing...he just..."

It took everything I had to just turn back to the tv and finish watching Clay without getting into any further question and answer period with her. But I was so freakin' PISSED. And it amazed me that even now---after all this time---I STILL get pissed when I think somebody's dissing him. It's so stupid and senseless. But I'm still thinking about it an hour later, wondering what exactly would make her have thoughts like that or feel inclined to laugh, etc. I know, though, that if I tried to ask her nicely about it---tried to get more information---it would only get her all eye-rolling and turn her off more, etc. Good thing I had to take her to a soccer party and DROP HER OFF!

WTF?

Okay. That's done. On to more important things---like that closeup that Thankful swooped in here and dropped off... :hubbahubba: :hubbahubba: I dragged that puppy to my iPhoto album so fast some of the chest hairs flew off! And then I tried to adjust things to make it more in focus, but to no avail. No worries, though. I can just imagine that that's how he'd look if I were really up that close, you know? :Thud: all out of focus and whatnot---either because my eyes would be too close to his chest or because my drool would make the hairs all swim together....

:hubbahubba:

And for Thankful-- :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Me again. I'm so frigging proud that my pictures are showing up. If anyone wants to take them somewhere, go ahead. This posting picture crap is just too stressful.

Just got back from NY. I gave up trying to post in NYC as it took 20 minutes to get signed into the Internet and I had to log in to FCA 10 times before i could post. Major frustration.

It was so great to see Luckiest (and family), Playbiller, and Cindilu. I'm sorry I missed Cotton, but my friend and I ended up sitting next to Neesa and Puddinsjoy! I waved at Toni7Babe and tried to wave at Scarlet. We had such a wonderful time.

If you have no alternative, seeing Clay is worth selling your body for. You know, just in case you were desperate and wondering.

:cry4:

I'm so, so sorry I missed you guys!!

I saw Th, Fri and Sat evening shows. No matinee. But was there last night to see a bazillion people trying to get up close and personal with BF. I could see his head, his newly, nicely trimmed locks and his speedy "working the room". As I was sitting practically onstage (you think I'm kidding! NOT) I knew I didn't stand a chance, but when I got outside, I knew this under 5ft tall chick was not gonna see nuttin at the stage door.

So I stood back on the other side of Shubert Ally and just watched. I could no more have told anyone what he was wearing than I could describe the surface of Neptune!

New York was fun. If I can get the mental energy in the next few days, I'll attempt a recap.

I'll just say this - I'm so glad Clay Aiken took on this challenge. I'd never have seen this hilarious show and this exceptionally funny and - awesomely giving cast - had he not done it! Great big kudos to him and Nichols and Sean and anyone else who figured into getting him to Broadway!

And - seriously - if butterflyshine was going to post a picture of me at the stage door, the least she could have done was to photoshop out my damned double chin! pfft!

:D

Thanks for all the wunnerful pictures ladies! He is such a fine specimen :hubbahubba:

Speaking of specimen's...was there a debate about to begin regarding curtains and carpet earlier and I missed it??

I completely lost my reeses peanutbutter cup at this -

my monitor is sooo abused

First, I just have to vent. I was sitting here minding my own business watching AI 2 Rewind. It was almost over and Clay hadn't sung yet. Alex (16 yr old daughter) came in and plopped down with me. We chatted this and that about the show. Then it was Clay's turn to sing. He walked out and opened his mouth and Alex goes, 'Oh...I just...God..." I looked over at her and she was laughing! She was trying not to actually laugh out loud, but she had her hand up against her mouth as if to stifle a chuckle.

I said, "What? Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing...he just..."

It took everything I had to just turn back to the tv and finish watching Clay without getting into any further question and answer period with her. But I was so freakin' PISSED. And it amazed me that even now---after all this time---I STILL get pissed when I think somebody's dissing him. It's so stupid and senseless. But I'm still thinking about it an hour later, wondering what exactly would make her have thoughts like that or feel inclined to laugh, etc. I know, though, that if I tried to ask her nicely about it---tried to get more information---it would only get her all eye-rolling and turn her off more, etc. Good thing I had to take her to a soccer party and DROP HER OFF!

WTF?

muski, I HAVE LIVED THIS MOMENT MANY TIMES! I have just come to the conclusion that they know NOTHING!! My blood pressure reaches the boiling point and it's sooo not worth it any longer. Just take a deep breath and let it go (but imagining them standing on the porch watching with jaws agape as he rides off with you on his white stallion *stud on stud* can make up for it....heh) :whistling-1:

Yea, I'm delusional, what of it!

Okay. That's done. On to more important things---like that closeup that Thankful swooped in here and dropped off... :hubbahubba: :hubbahubba: I dragged that puppy to my iPhoto album so fast some of the chest hairs flew off! And then I tried to adjust things to make it more in focus, but to no avail. No worries, though. I can just imagine that that's how he'd look if I were really up that close, you know? :Thud: all out of focus and whatnot---either because my eyes would be too close to his chest or because my drool would make the hairs all swim together....

:hubbahubba:

And for Thankful-- :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Here you go, muski. Its from a different picture but its still chest hair - one that still shows his luscious lips and one that doesn't.

Doesn't he look like he's nekkid under that sweatshirt????? :hubbahubba:

justchesthair.jpg

chesthairandlips.jpg

And then there are just those lips.....

justlips.jpg