#38: The man just oooooooooozes awwwwwness

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title???

• I love him. I want him to have a life.
    • Parker Foster Aiken, The little man is ... as loud as his daddy
    • Well, Yes, that is my baby, extended version
    • Clay creates family everywhere he goes.
    • "The little man is healthy, happy, and as loud as his daddy"
    • Maybe Clay is holding that little guy on his chest, kissing his head. I don't care about anything else.
    • Yes, That Is My Baby or would Jack Black be coming after us for copyright infringement, LOL!
    • He's a Daddy! And that's just Joy on a Stick!

I'm watching some of the Best of Houston SRHP and there is a motherlode of sexy Beh-beh here ...

When I see you smile ...

Beh-beh when I see you smile at me

and

Beh-beh there's nothing in this world that could ever do

What the touch of your hand can do

And one look at you Beh-beh is all I'll ever need

I just watched some sexy hot Clay Aiken in Houston Best of WISYS from 4:30 to 4:46, and specifically 4:41 - 4:46 may be the hottest five seconds in show business in the category of making love to a camera with your eyes, Baby.

:F_05BL17blowkiss: goldarngirl and luckiest1

I'm watching some of the Best of Houston SRHP and there is a motherlode of sexy Beh-beh here ...

When I see you smile ...

Beh-beh when I see you smile at me

and

Beh-beh there's nothing in this world that could ever do

What the touch of your hand can do

And one look at you Beh-beh is all I'll ever need

I just watched some sexy hot Clay Aiken in Houston Best of WISYS from 4:30 to 4:46, and specifically 4:41 - 4:46 may be the hottest five seconds in show business in the category of making love to a camera with your eyes, Baby.

Where would one find this...I checked the CV vault under SRHP Houston and did not see it?

Kim

It's under Montages / Goldarngirl (better than half way down)/ SRHPT Best of Texas / Banter & WISYS.

I've been downloading from the "Best of" series all morning and afternoon -- SRHP and JBT. Fantastic trove of treasures!

Thank you...didn't think to look there!

Kim

Ooooh, I highly recommend this for anyone NOT on heart medication!

rrrrrwwwrrrr CFM NOW baybay!! *melts into puddle of goo*

WOW! Thunder-stormy day here earlier, so I had no chance to pop on and do my breakfast with y'all as I usually do before heading out on the errands. I have a weekend off!!!! I'm SO excited! It's been 4 weeks + ....

merrieeee lots of good wishes headed the baby's way....I think, these days, it'll be fine, which is just amazing when you come to think of it.

Hope luckiest1 is having a good day in Collingwood (which is just down the road from me); weather's been kind of iffy here, although it's bright and hot now (and humid).

My eeeeeeeeee!!! of the day.....I KNOW it's just a little thing, but it's a biggie for me! I drove down to the biggest mall in the area today (Upper Canada, for those in this neck of the woods)...and, as I was wandering along....what should I hear but the strains of OMWH on the mall sound system!! Eeeeeeeee!!! Our BF is being heard! In Canada! In one of the largest/busiest malls in the country!!

And what was especially cool? I passed at least two people humming along....:lol:

Personally, I was crying along. :hysterical:

It just hit me like a ton o' bricks.

ETA: Crap! Totally forgot to add....goldarngirl and luckiest, thanks so much for the DVD clack! It's awesome!!

Y'all have been kinda quiet today!

I just have a few minutes. DH is safely home from his trip, pleasantly surprised at the newly painted and straightened up Craft Room. Yay, me! I got it finished! He's gone to get us some kinda take out for supper since I'm worn slap out! :)

I'm really happy with the room. Still need curtains and some book shelves. But it looks a hell of a lot better!

I really wanna go look at the "the hottest five seconds in show business in the category of making love to a camera with your eyes, Baby."

It'll have to wait, though. Maybe tomorrow while DH is watching sports! hee

DH caught a hummingbird at the kitchen window feeder a few minutes ago! Maybe they have been feeding and I missed them! (I want them to develop the habit before I raise the blinds and try for pictures.)

They are so amazing!

So - whazzup with BF??!!

:cryingwlaughter:

I watched Rewind AGAIN today, and I watched it and DVR'd the first time, so yeah I like to see Clay on my TV. This is to say, that for the very first time I've fallen under the spell of Everlasting Love. Sometimes it's just time, I guess, but every sound, every look was perfect -- and the cameraman was his verra verra good friend that night. Oh, the lipbites!

So, Cotton,, what color did you paint your craft room? I have a few rooms I need to paint and I'm looking for ideas. I'll probably wait until fall though. Too damn hot and humid to do any painting right now. On Monday the guys are coming to rip up my carpet and lay down hardwood floors - I'm beyond excited!

Clay singing "Bay bay"? Any and all song with Bay bay are my favorite. I get shivers every single time.

Listening to Clay today as I work. I was thinking also about the fun time we had in Pala and Temecula winery last year because I'm going to a wedding at a Temecula winery in a couple of weeks. I should stop by Pala for old times sake. Loved that concert.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

It's kind of a peach - light peach color.

Behr Clamshell #260E-2 on the wall

Behr Pueblo Sand #260E-3 on the corner shelving

:)

WHAT!! :naughtywag: you didn't use Sherwin Williams?????

I'm sure it is beautiful :F_05BL17blowkiss: Glad to hear DH made it home safe. How was Vegas????

It's kind of a peach - light peach color.

Behr Clamshell #260E-2 on the wall

Behr Pueblo Sand #260E-3 on the corner shelving

:)

WHAT!! :naughtywag: you didn't use Sherwin Williams?????

I'm sure it is beautiful :F_05BL17blowkiss: Glad to hear DH made it home safe. How was Vegas????

Whoopsie!

You forget I live in the sticks. We don't got no Fancy Sherwin Williams here in these parts. It's whatever they have at Home Depot!

Sowwy! Don't tell your DH!

Speaking of DHes, mine's home and he's dawg tired. Already hit the sack and I can hear him snoring! Left Vegas last night at 11:30pm and got home just before 6pm today! That's a lot of sitting around airports and sitting in bad airplane seats! He did get one little first class bit - from DC to Raleigh - prolly the shortest leg of the trip!

He didn't see Clay. :cryingwlaughter: He even went to the Apple Store in Durham - still no Clay!

Okay. I'm :nightienight:

How many days till August ?

:lmaosmiley-1:

:Iluvclaysbutt:

ETA:

DH really enjoyed his seminar.

The tables in Vegas - not so much!

:crying1:

Let me start this post by saying THANK YOU for all the birthday wishes on Thursday :F_05BL17blowkiss: I don't get over here nearly as often as I'd like, and was so surprised to see them. It was like celebrating my birthday all over again!!!!

My favorite "baby" from Mr. Aiken is in Mary did you know when he says "when you kiss your little baby, you kiss the face of God." I know it's a religious song and should make me feel reverent, but that "baby" hits me in the loins every single time I hear it. :arrowed:

Baybay... what about DSIAFCD. We all screamed enough on the baybay in that one for sure!

*claps hand on forehead* How could I forget this?!! D101!

How could you wait another minute

A hug is warmer when you're in it

Oh Baby that's a fact

Day 3 of 4 in a row and I'm still sore, stiff and tired. We have a busload of 45 elderly women coming in today to shop! All my alert systems are screaming................. :whistling-1:
Sending you a copy of the *virtual backrub* I sent to aikim!

Checking in after a great day with DD and DS. I finally got to watch some movies I've been putting off -- "Dark Knight" and "Mamma Mia" -- and thoroughly enjoyed both! I was initially doubtful about Mamma Mia "the Movie" because I'd watched 3 excellent performances of the show: here in Houston from front row center, then in a beautiful venue (Royal Alexanda?) in Toronto and then I took the ehP to see it after the JNT06 NY/NJ 3-fer. The movie was wonderful in that it tightened up the weak scenes from the musical, moving "Thank You for the Music" to the credits , skipping "Knowing Me, KNowing You", and then capitalizing on what movies do best -- dream sequences, zooming between crowd scenes and the main characters, the silhouettes and shadows, etc. Watching Colin Firth as Harry Headbanger was alone worth the price of admission. Never thought I'd ever live to hear Colin sing "Our Last Summer" and he delivered his final line just perfectly! Meryl Streep was her sublime self especially in "The Winner Takes It All". Pierce Brosnan was looked great as always especially in the end, but I didn't care much for his singing. All in all it was a fun movie! And Dark Knight was worthy of breaking all those records.

I love hanging with the "kids", especially the part where I have to insist before DD buys anything -- she's just not the shopping type. DS does go for some brand items, but doesn't buy much either, jsut a shirt and a pair of cargo shorts today. I came home with more stuff than anyone. Oh, and they helped me pick this in the Build-a-Bear Workshop after we found out that they actually made T-rex'es. Here's a picture of the outfit they chose: (yes, my kids are nice people but their minds are as warped as mine). Didn't have to imagine the look in the other customers' faces as I was roaming the store carrying these...

2704882763_53d0c83ba5.jpg?v=0

Checking in after the faux Elvis concert.....luckily the storms cleared up this afternoon, so we had a nice evening, if a bit on the cold side. The older folks (my mom and friends) only lasted till about 11 pm, but ds and I stuck it out until the concert ended. Thank god we did, too, cuz he did American Trilogy as the encore, and that's my favourite! Tomorrow we have a couple of different artists to go and see before heading home. It's been a nice weekend.

awww Scarlett, love your bear.

Cotton, yay for finishing the job. Boy, you folks really can accomplish a lot on a weekend.

And Luckiest, you are a party animal!

Texwriter..just remembering Clay singing Baby that's fact brought a smile to my face. I'm in concert ho withdrawal land right.. it's been what, 7 months? heee We are spoiled rotten.

I tried to get some auntie brownie points by DVRing Hannah Mantana/Miliey Cyrus concert on a channel I didn't think they had...silly me..my sister said they are well prepared to watch it, 3D glasses and all LOL. Oh well, I'll save it anyway for the day I hear "I'm bored"...code word for Auntie won't let me do whatever I want.

Hi, Scarlett! My granddaughter has that build-a-bear, named Rhianna. She has another dino build-a-bear named Rexy. She's addicted to build-a-bear, I think.

YES! for the DSIAFCD Clearwater baybay. Maybe that's the magic word for Clay, as in first thing he ever sang on AI in Always and Forever: Baybay I'll always love you ... forever.