#42: We're still having fun, and you're still the one!

Couch Tomato

FCA Thread Title  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• Endlessly entertaining, never a dull moment!!
    • Clay you seriously need to go back into the closet....to find another outfit!
    • I luv him, he is the anti-cool. He is his own cool that far exceeds cool.
    • The balls may be lavander, but they're still titanium.
    • He's Clay. He's gay. And whatever. When's the next tour?
    • He's made of awesome!
    • Even more beautiful now, inside and out!
    • God, what a MAN!
    • That is a MAN.

duckyvee, I couldn't find "Adriatic Blue". What's the pantone code?

Adriatic Blue #94b3ed

I bolded the font because it's so pale. I'm not certain that's it, and an not even sure where I found it. It's Pantene #17-4320

*scratches head* I found Pantone #17-4320 under another name and this was the code:

Adriatic Blue - #5e8c9e

HELLLLLLLLP???

I need a place to stay near the Shubert on October 11th and 12th...yes...that's tomorrow!!!

(last minute decision due to the ticket gods)

Getting desperate here.

Does anybody know anybody going to see Spamalot this weekend who would have room in their room?

I'm hoping the Carter releases some rooms tomorrow morning cuz everything's booked for the 11th.

I can sleep on the floor of SLC's room but I wouldn't "sleep".

canfly172@gmail.com

It was called "Dull Blue" -- maybe someone complained, lol!

I saw that somewhere, too. Well, since we're 'a force to be reckoned with', I wouldn't be surprised if one of us objected to that title. Adriatic Blue, it is.

Thanks for finding it.

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

I just saw this on CH

New Clay pic in Playbill

New Bio

Isn't that one of the calendar pics??

Yes, I thought it was the cream suit picture!

You're welcome, duckyvee!

ETA: LOL, annabear! :Kolobok_Laie_haha:

ETAA:

I know some folks were using the Photoshop but it loses some precision. Yes, only for picky people. *waves at my sis goldarngirl*

Plum Wine is #6a4854

Plum Wine is not #6d4c5a

Orchid Smoke is #d294ad

Orchid Smoke is not #d194ae

Thank you, Scarlett!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Yep, it's still orange and there ain't no way I'm painting a room that color! :hysterical:

Hey Jemock.. some people (no names need be said) thought I was a blonde white woman.

Okay, Couchie, now this takes the cake! BWAH! :Kolobok_Laie_haha: Whoever thought you were a blonde white woman needs to up their meds or something....

...:unsure: like that.....

:huh:

:unsure:

uh....

:blink:

heh.....

:blush:

:whistling-1:

My color is Delphinium Blue:

Communicator

Expressive

Enduring

The need to express yourself is inherent in your personality. Any form of creative release helps balance your mental, physical and emotional well-being. You are kind-hearted and are not afraid to offer insights and words of support to people that you meet. The desire for love is very important to you. Your personal color inspires breadth of scope. Wearing, meditating or surrounding yourself with Dephinium Blue invokes trust and east in regard to love and finances.

I can't tell you how much time I've wasted playing with letter and numbers, and not much success getting anywhere near the right color. But it was fun. I'm supposed to be w-o-r-k-i-n-g.

CG, we've talked about the venue, World Cafe Live. I just got an email from them saying that Ben Taylor, son of Carly Simon and James Taylor, will be there later this month. Although I have some of his music and like him, I'm not that interested in seeing him live. I checked on seat availability, though, out of curiosity,and there are such great seats open. Can you imagine Clay in that environment? It is one of my dreams.

Oh I would KILL to see him there - but can you imagine what it would be like to get tickets for him there??

Now THAT would be a bloodbath!

I just saw this on CH

New Clay pic in Playbill

New Bio

That new/very old picture was in last weekends Playbill, but not the new bio. I guess they figure since his hair looks the same now as it did then, they may as well recycle some of the old pics.

Understandable with the bad economy and all......

How do you get these colors to work? I really have no clue!

I can't tell you how much time I've wasted playing with letter and numbers, and not much success getting anywhere near the right color. But it was fun. I'm supposed to be w-o-r-k-i-n-g.

jmh,

Delphinium Blue - #619ab0

jemock talked her way into the family suite, where Clay went after all the picture taking, to present a scrapbook from CH and chat with Clay, and posted about it at length. She basically capitalized on the situation in that room to get her own personal meet-and-greet. I wasn't happy about that.

You need a new fact checker.

I'm so sorry. I did some fact checking just now, belatedly, and I have an e-mail from back then in which this account was related, and it was attributed to you in that e-mail. The e-mail says it's from a post on the CH, but no such post exists. I do see from spotlightlover's recap that I was wrong about the scrapbook part--that was taken to Clay by "a blonde woman" earlier in the evening. I apologize for believing the e-mail--nice to know that wasn't you.

No prob. The rest of the post was not true either, but the scrapbook in particular was putting a real crimp in my style.

Oops!

edited my post

Demmit!

:Kolobok_Laie_haha:

Aww, I thought it was cute the way it was! :friends:

Glad your trip to the oral surgeon wasn't too terrible, akim.

Cotton... I agree with annabear... your original post was FUNNY! I get much amusement from typos, I guess cause I proofread all the time in my job. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Just up from a nap...the novacaine has worn off...but so far not much pain...just achiness. Still have my cold pack handy.

Boobgate...the height of hypocrisy in the fandom...I actually made an observation at the time that the ones who were offended the most, were the same people who were posting waldo pictures and smutting big time.

Same thing happened when Clay was on Miss America...I remember a whole discussion about how sexist it was and when I pointed out that it wasn't much more sexist than how we treated Clay...boy, I got jumped all over and told in so many ways that it wasn't alike at all. Still can't figure out how some thought it was wrong for their hubbies to ogle the Miss America contestants in their swimsuits but it was okay for them to sit on the computer and smut and ogle Clay's crotch.

I really hate hypocrisy.

Kim

akim... OMG, I felt the same way. I never knew, until I got into this fandom, that women were just as badgood as men at oggling the opposite sex. The things you learn late in life... :Kolobok_Laie_haha:

I am Heather... realistic, serious, funny. Not too sure about that and I would call heather a blue-grayish color, which is the color of my eyes. LOL

Jimmy is a rerun tonight.

The People cover again.

And with that, I take one last look at the CUTE baby on that cover and then bid you all good night!

:nightienight:

which you can post by typing

:nightienight:

But you must type it with no typos . . . :Kolobok_Laie_haha:

:)

Friday night SPAM!

Wearing the Canada hoodie, blue track pants, and sandals with socks. Clayngel said the show was really great. Bradley Dean was out tonight. She didn't say much else, i'm sure she'll be posting a recap soon enough.

I went to Spamalot tonight. Brett was at stage door!!! He is soo cute . Jerome came out and said he was looking for someone that sent him a text message and it was Brett lol. So Brett and his 2 friends walked into the stage door while Clay was signing. LOL I dont think Clay even noticed them walking in.

ETA: Only one pic so far, from a camera phone:

4kbb0w.jpg

He looks like he's got something green glowing from his ear... :cryingwlaughter:

CG, it goes like this:

[color="xxxxxx"]Insert Text here[/color]

I am Heather... realistic, serious, funny. Not too sure about that and I would call heather a blue-grayish color, which is the color of my eyes. LOL
Liney,

Heather - #bab9d6

Anna, thanks for bringing the stagedoor news. Any pictures? *hopeful look*

ETA: I forgot to weigh in on boobgate. The part in CH that got me confuzzled was how people saw no problem with posting the boobgate picture but when there were pictures of Clay at Brett's graduation a few weeks later they deemed those "too private" -- I thought a graduation is a public event where every 2nd person is probably holding a camera.

ETAA: Glad to hear that the oral surgeon visit went well, aikim!

I think the only thing people can say for certain about any gate is that their truths are probably engraved in stone by now. And maybe not even that as I had never heard a "not a ch" view before on HG or BG.

So is everybody going to type with their colors now? LOL.

I love Lyrics..whoohooo... go lady go. Somebody from Houston KAndre - a black yodling, banjo strumming fool LOL My first black cowgirl. Is that normal in Texas? :cryingwlaughter:

I wanna play too

eta: I swear someone comes behind me and edits my posts and gives them all these typos..it can't be me! :hysterical:

I suppose this means I should paint my condo in shades of Autumn Sunset?! Wonder if Clay would come by & help me?

paint02.jpg

BWAH, that's a funny picture! Does this mean that you secretly want Clay to ogle your backside? Heeeee.

Thanks for posting about my color, Scarlett! Although, I really do hate this color.

THIS is the kind of color I like. Or, this one. Anything bright, happy and bold!

Shy, retiring and fading - not so much.

Thanks for posting about my color, Scarlett! Although, I really do hate this color.

THIS is the kind of color I like. Or, this one. Anything bright, happy and bold!

Shy, retiring and fading - not so much.

Me too, Gibby! The pantone colors of my world are:

Hot Coral (PANTONE 17-1656) - #f35a56

Mandarin Red (PANTONE 17-1562) - #ec4c34

Hibiscus (PANTONE 18-1762) - #dc3549

Camillia Rose (PANTONE 17-1930) - #f06286

Carmine Rose (PANTONE 17-2230) - #e45790

ETA: np, jmh!