#44: We think we'll keep him!!!!

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I'll connect with this man in any way at any time.
    • He could sing me the Invisionfree terms of service agreement and I'd love it, so any new songs are obviously going to be coolness squared.
    • He owns us.
    • Just sing to me, pretty boy!

OK, I'm slow... Something happened to the board? :o

You no slow. You miss something happen. Me 'splain. Board no worky. Board wonky. Board no loggy-inny. Board no can posty. Board denizens no happy. Happy now. Board worky. Yay for board.

heh

Also, me like Clay's butt.

Watcha been drinking, 00lsee??!!

:cryingwlaughter:

You can't prove anything. Besides, I was kind of tied up at the time...

download.jpg

Bwah, 00lsee! :cryingwlaughter:

From scrpkym at CH... :hubbahubba: Links converted to actual pics via my Photobucket for easier drooling viewing. :lilredani:

Since the board has been slow....... and since Clay hasn't done many stage doors lately ..... and probably won't for awhile .....

I FINALLY got around to editing my pics from opening weekend - part 2

Yes.....almost two months ago. Shut up! I've been busy!!! (SOR-RAY)

415164005_d2DJK-L.jpg

415163969_9HYjD-L.jpg

415164603_gQDwf-L.jpg

415164040_SWoZX-L.jpg

415164589_KjQ65-L.jpg

415164561_G7EGc-L.jpg

415164390_bNRnC-L.jpg

415164711_4Ytph-L.jpg

415164806_eiZkD-L.jpg

415164901_hAz9z-L.jpg

And make sure you're sitting down before you open this one.....

415164044_SGMD3-L.jpg

ETA: New banner! :bravo:

bottle the Posters ($40) and the Playbill ($20) are both signed by the cast and Clay. The posters are a Broadway size poster so you cannot just get a frame at Walmart. You can buy the frame for both at Playbill.com.

Solo just called and said Clay is a no for tonight.

I was just over at the OFC and I noticed that before the "news" there were around 9,900 members of the fan club. There are now 10,088! He he is gaining fans. Wonder why?

Sorry to hear Clay is out tonight...but better he take care of his throat.

Guess I will go back to my book...just got the new Stephen King book..."After Sunset"...I love working at the library...I always get my books before the street date ...actually the street date is today...I got mine yesterday...about halfway through already!

Kim

I think Keith O. was one of the ones that mocked Clay and he didn't even know him. I quess I feel he's being somewhat inconsistent and feels this might be more politically correct at this time. I thought the part about not voting was irresponsible.

I'm a CNN girl so didn't realize until recently that MSNBC had turned into the the opposite of FOX News. When did that happen? Too funny. I happened to be watching last night and saw that for myself. It was a fantastic rant. You 'think" he mocked Clay? Eh! I can't live my life trying to remember who said what about Clay and why. I think that is destructive and useless and everybody is an asshole once in a while. Unless your name is Kathy Griffin or Conan O"Brien etc who make it their job to mock Clay then I have other uses for the grudge holding side of my brain.

I got paid a day early for some reason..must have to do with the holiday effecting the direct deposit. So tomorrow -- new glasses for me. I hope I was charging people's credit cards correctly today...heee.

Cindy..I'm so used to seeing the banners before hand in email..but now that you just put them up I get the Smack in the face along with everyone else. LOVE IT.

And WOW those eyelashes. second from the bottom.

I'm HOME! I'm ALIVE! I'm NEVER FLYING AMERICAN AGAIN AS LONG AS I LIVE!

I'm tellin' ya'......it's Southwest all the way, baybee.....by far the best overall flying experience of all airlines for me...

Well, except for that one chapter of the mile high club between Clay and Amelia, of course.... :sleezy:

Southwest? SOUTHWEST? Not as long as I have status on Continental.

I stuck a picture of me with my BOYFRIENDS (I'm doing the polyamory thing hard core now! But Boyfriend numero uno get to touch me...y'all can find it using New Posts! Ha!

The reason I'm late is because we left Newark late and then I think some part fell of the plane and apparently they had to order it from eBay. But I've been home for a couple of hours.

cindilu... what were your highlights? Did the walking outdo the eating out??? :cryingwlaughter:

I'm not ignoring you, liney - but I don't think you meant me here. :hahaha:

cindi... didn't you just get back from Walt Disney World??? I'm sorry, but someone did and I was just figuring that all the walking that goes with a visit to Disney on either coast would outweigh any overeating and asked.

KAndre... is there a travel story coming on... I hopes so! I love your travel stories... actually, I love any of your stories (how's that for sucking up???) :cryingwlaughter:

He blogged!!!!!!!!!!!! Be sure and check out the link.

Sorry for the quick change. It's cold outside and I thought this place could use a little heat.

:lilredani:

Hawt banner! :flirtysmile3:

I'm HOME! I'm ALIVE! I'm NEVER FLYING AMERICAN AGAIN AS LONG AS I LIVE!

YAY, you're home. Can't wait for a recap of this--especially the loooooooong flight home. Whatd' they do? Carry you all the way home in a wheelbarrow??

He is a hoot....no we wouldn't dream of lecturing him! Bwah ha ha !

Since he persists in willfully ignoring all that oh-so-insightful career advice the all-knowing fans constantly offer him, I think he's had plenty of practice in tuning out the mommy brigade. :cryingwlaughter: