#48: He is...therefore I fan.

Couch Tomato

New Thread Title Poll  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What say ye - what's our new thread title?

• I don't ever have a day so gloomy that Clay's smile doesn't make me happy
    • At the end of the day, who cares? Clay is hot. He?d be hotter naked. ?nuff said
    • Ladies and gentleman, the 49th president of the United States and American Idol runner-up, Clay Aiken!
    • FrstlgrglooMmflsgoolce! :heart: scruffy Clay!
    • The Clay Aiken fandom....it's just fun!
    • I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCKIEST1!!!!

I'm here at my office waiting for my Valentine's day flowers to be delivered!!!

They showed up at the office after 5 on Friday..closed, Saturday..closed, Monday after 5..closed!

The woman at the shop called and said we've been trying to deliver flowers to you in a tone that suggested it was my fault! She wanted to know if I still wanted them! Hell yes i want what i paid for!

I tell you FTD is going to hear from me! You think if they were 5 days late they might try to get them here...oh lets say early???? [/rant]

:hb2: luckiest1

luckiest1, a friend, who is also having a birthday TODAY Feb 17, sent me this about the 1960s, i.e. the decade you were born ....

TAKE ME BACK TO THE 60s

http://objflicks.com/TakeMeBackToTheSixties.htm

Thanks for this trip down memory lane. I was there and despite what is said,"If you remember the 60's, you weren't there" I do remember those amazing years of change..vividly in psychedelic colours.

I think an important change for women in the 1960's was the introduction of the birth control pill. It led to sexual freedom which in my experience meant sexual freedom for men and charges of frigidity for women who said no.

I wonder why it wasn't included. Perhaps because birth control is still such a contentious issue among a significant vocal minority in the U.S.?

Well i finally got my Valentines flowers but guess what they are not what was ordered!

Is it too much to ask that someone in the business of delvering flowers for Valentines actually does the job? They told me they were too busy!!!!