#51: You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken

Thread Title Poll  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• Clay is stil around, getting bigger balls, better hair, and broader shoulders.
    • "He doesn't need the spotlight. He just glows."
    • Simon Says: Shut Up And Sing 2 (Learning to keep mah foot outta mah mouth)
    • Clay Aiken: Just like Timex...takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

But damn...can someone at least tell the boy you need some actual cred before you start talking smack? Give yourself six months to see if you'll be an Aiken or Daughtery or even a Pickler...patience, djs he might end up a what's-her-name, whoozit, or his-name-was-on-the-tip-of-my-tongue...

Chickies, these are just minor skirmishes - you know the real outbreaks of hostilities don't start until there are nachos decorating asses...

Chickies, these are just minor skirmishes - you know the real outbreaks of hostilities don't start until there are nachos decorating asses...

Which has already been suggested on another board...

*g*

I say just get out the tape measure and decide definitively whose is bigger.

Except I don't see Adam as anything but a piffle next to Clay, and don't want to give him any more notice if at all possible, on a Clay fan board. His latest charge that Clay is riding on his coattails sealed the deal for me, as far as Adam is concerned. I don't wish him harm, but do wish him out of my world.

Totally agree. I personally don't care one way or the other about this. And yeah, it's HIS opinion. He's free to express it. I don't have to like it, and probably won't read stuff about it ever again (if I can avoid it).

I'm just tired of the fan war bullshit. Does AI program fans to automatically hate other contestants, no matter the season? And that Clay fans have had 6 years of practice, while the Adam fans are just getting started?

I never was into the fan war crap. Don't intent to start now.

Fan wars? This ain't no stinkin' fan war. I'm just personally sick to the gills of so-called Clay fans digging into him for having the balls to speak his mind on his own private website, which included acknowledging that this arrogant dude's shreaking voice almost scared him. If I were participating in a fan war, I could have said a lot more, and included words like "putty knife."

HELP!!! Been absent from here last few weeks -- too many dr and therapy sessions and too little time. Working hard and making progress but stroke recovery is long and frustrating....kind of like this Adam/Clay thing. I just hope it ends sometime soon...I hate the press in this country..they make their own news. Geez...the story has legs because of Clay -- no other reason. Adam will get a quick wakeup call IMO.

ANYWAY, for some reason I can't vote on the thread title and it's driving me nuts because I sooo love the one about the "spotlight." Can't think of a more appropriate time for it either. Am I doing something wrong? I can only get the results at the top of the page.

ETA: Thanks to who ever is responsible for the title poll that magically appeared on my screen!

Which has already been suggested on another board...

Dang, I thought I was first with an esoteric reference!

Tbftttttt!!!!! That was me - and for a while I was afraid no one knew what I was talking about!

How the heck can we have a "fan war"? I only liked Anoop, and Allison, and had been expecting to not think about any of the other idolisteroonies ever again.

Can I "not" buy Adam's CD more than once? I wasn't going to buy his CD even if he had kept his yap zipped.

Oh, and note to treenuts, regarding my posts here, there, and everywhere - you don't need to wonder if I am being sarcastic snarky. I almost always am.

:cocktail:

(I am not copying, my new drink is clementine vodka and pineapple juice. You guys are drinking Margaritas or something else too complicated. So there.)

Waving to clayzedover........great to hear from you!!!!!

Oh, and note to treenuts, regarding my posts here, there, and everywhere - you don't need to wonder if I am being sarcastic snarky. I almost always am.
Bwah! I think I figured that out :cryingwlaughter:

Can I "not" buy Adam's CD more than once? I wasn't going to buy his CD even if he had kept his yap zipped.
Oooh :pickme: I wondered the same thing. Can we "undownload" it from iTunes or "unorder" it from Amazon? hee

:DoClay:

Bwah! I think I figured that out :cryingwlaughter:

Oooh :pickme: I wondered the same thing. Can we "undownload" it from iTunes or "unorder" it from Amazon? hee

:DoClay:

You know I might just have to buy a Kris cd or two or so.

things I don't understand about Clay Aiken fans

how they think $250.00 is a cheap ticket

how they are so good at filming every concert in every angle possible

how they can be so support to such wonderful causes & have such kind hearts but no one but those in the circle see it

things I don't understand about non-Clay Aiken fans

how they don't see the talent & goodness that is Clay Aiken

I had to laugh when listening to my sports radio today... one of the non sports topics was collaborations between artists that you never expected -- the good, the bad and the ugly. About Julio Iglesius and Willie Nelson - Of all the girls I've loved before - Tom said stop! my ears are bleeding LOL. The winner for worse hands down was a duet between Don Johnson (Miami Vice) and Barbra Stresiand. Heee. They played a little bit of it. My ears didn't bleed but I sure got a chuckle. Winners were Aerospace and Run DMC's Walk This Way.

I wouldn't mind hearing Clay sing a soulful song with Luther Vandross. Yes he's dead but that doesn't seem to matter in the music biz. :cryingwlaughter: My brain can't think of any odd combos... Phil Collins and Phillip Bailey? Stu- Stu- Studio :hahaha:

I had to laugh when listening to my sports radio today... one of the non sports topics was collaborations between artists that you never expected -- the good, the bad and the ugly. About Julio Iglesius and Willie Nelson - Of all the girls I've loved before - Tom said stop! my ears are bleeding LOL. The winner for worse hands down was a duet between Don Johnson (Miami Vice) and Barbra Stresiand. Heee. They played a little bit of it. My ears didn't bleed but I sure got a chuckle. Winners were Aerospace and Run DMC's Walk This Way.

Aerospace???? :cryingwlaughter:

bwah..ok aero somebody..what do I know. The one Kelly Clarkson likes :hahaha::hahaha: hee honestly can't even think of it..aerostorm..aerodude... heee. They're lucky..at least I now how they look and I actually love that song!

I'm so square. :hahaha:

Aerosmith, perhaps?

It gave me a good chuckle.

Glad to be of service :hahaha:

You too Jamar!!

What's so funny is that every time the claymates were stereotyped as people who didn't know music..I was probably the only one that didn't get upset :cryingwlaughter: My response was always.. and your point is? :hahaha:

From the "What The Hell Were They Thinking" Department...Larry King will be singing the 7th inning stretch at Wrigley Field in Chicago this week-end...they just showed sitting at the game tonight with his wife.

He always reminds me a lizard...just the shape of his head and the bug eyes! :cryingwlaughter:

Kim

Yes, Larry King reminds me of a lizard, can't watch him. Flipping through channels the other night, King was on The Daily Show, and Jon Stewart held up a picture of King kissing a baby, and asked him if he was sucking the life out of it.

Love the owls, love Japanese TV, thanks!!!!!!!!

how they are so good at filming every concert in every angle possible

how they can be so support to such wonderful causes & have such kind hearts but no one but those in the circle see it

it's a matter of taking whatever openings present themselves. sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's hard. always a thrill! such is life.

HBD, 00lsee & jumpingjacks!

:happybirthday03: