#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

I have a Facebook account, but I totally don't know shit about how to do anything on FB. Could some kind soul PLEASE write out how to become a friend of NIP?

I have a Facebook account, but I totally don't know shit about how to do anything on FB. Could some kind soul PLEASE write out how to become a friend of NIP?

Wanda, I wanted to send you a clickable invitation but there were too many wandacleo entries. Could you friend

one of us (annabear, FromClaygary, etc)?

Did I forget to mention that I am proud to be a fan of humanitarian Clay? The foundation (I assume it is still a foundation) is an important part of Clay's life that we are all involved in to varying degrees.

Count me in for the same.

Of course, it helps when the co-founders have such great smiles...

BUBELAIKEN_60.jpg

OMG, ldyj, WHERE did that picture come from???!! I absolutely LOVE that!! Is it recent? It looks it...

FromClaygary, that picture is from the inclusionproject.org website, in the "Open Letter from Clay and Diane" news article. I love that picture...and I think it must be fairly recent.

I like that picture too, both the smile and the sweater. Nice and clingy, and of course, striped.

Dammit, now I'm going to have to join Facebook. Hadn't planned on it since most of the people I like are Clay fans so I didn't see the point, but now I'm just gonna have to bite the bullet and join.

FromClaygary, that picture is from the inclusionproject.org website, in the "Open Letter from Clay and Diane" news article. I love that picture...and I think it must be fairly recent.

I saw that afterward! When I was looking at the website earlier today, it was just the dreaded red X....and yes, I agree, I think it must be recent.

LOVE it!!

Oh my goodness, I love the new photo of Diane & Clay! There is such joy and happiness there, it just sort of radiates off of the page. :twinklewhore:

I haven't posted this anywhere else because I'd hate to see a brouhaha and we all know how some people are, but I asked Aron about acronyms, and whether they have a designated acronym for the National Inclusion Project. His reply:

"Trying to avoid the acronym. Go with National Inclusion Project or Project."

Aron Hall

Director Services

National Inclusion Project

www.inclusionproject.org

So, just thought I'd throw that out to the universe as an FYI, and maybe we can discreetly let people know the Foundation's preference on the subject.

:hangin:

Is anyone else still having trouble getting into CV?

Yes, I still can't get in this morning. There's a thread on CB where someone included a couple of posts from DM at the emergency board about the server work.

I haven't posted this anywhere else because I'd hate to see a brouhaha and we all know how some people are, but I asked Aron about acronyms, and whether they have a designated acronym for the National Inclusion Project. His reply:

"Trying to avoid the acronym. Go with National Inclusion Project or Project."

Aron Hall

Director Services

National Inclusion Project

www.inclusionproject.org

So, just thought I'd throw that out to the universe as an FYI, and maybe we can discreetly let people know the Foundation's preference on the subject.

:hangin:

Thanks for this! I have read some really stupid stuff about the acronym already. :whistling-1: God, some people amaze me. (Hee, does anyone remember Clay's definition of "amaze"? Think Asheville DCAT.)

I love the new picture of Clay & Diane too. I had totally missed it because I had images off at work yesterday. Thanks ldyj!

:GM_FCA:

I see CV is still down.

72 Days until The National Inclusion Project Champions Gala! :yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

The photo tourney is still going strong. We had another veryclosesocloseyoucouldtasteit battle yesterday, but by late evening, a winner emerged:

claytime2.jpg

Today's tourney entries are here! I think this one is going to be tough, because they are both from the same tour!

Did this get posted here? I can't remember. From the CH:

Speakaboos.com

Listen to Arthur's Computer Disaster

Watch the story online for free, or download it so you can play it full-screen, on your iPod, or burn to a DVD.

Arthur's Computer Disaster(5.24) by Marc Brown

read by Clay Aiken

Category: Favorites-Arthur

Theme: Honesty Responsibility

Ages: 8-10 3-5 6-8

Album: Arthur

Thanks for this! I have read some really stupid stuff about the acronym already. :whistling-1: God, some people amaze me. (Hee, does anyone remember Clay's definition of "amaze"? Think Asheville DCAT.)

:hysterical: Yep!! I haven't seen anything other than the "famous marketing guru" spreading her venom...but thanks for the heads-up gmb!

My mouth tends to go with "Inclusion Project"...think that'll work, gmb?

:GM_FCA:

FromClaygary, works for me :)

BTW If anyone wants to take Aron's message to other boards, feel free, but as I said, I hope we can do it in a way that avoids angst. This is a time of joy! And excitement! Good things are ahead! I'm seeing some discussions about the acronym, especially on CH, where I cannot post, so Aron's message might put an end to that. Or NOT. Who knows?

:hysterical: Did ya happen to notice I was the 4th person to sign up on the Foundation's page on FB? :crapsign: I think I almost beat Aron & Clay. :hahaha: FLUKE. I was searching to see if they had updated Causes, and that popped up, so I joined. Cripes, I prefer to be more inconspicuous.

:peepwall:

:hysterical: Did ya happen to notice I was the 4th person to sign up on the Foundation's page on FB? :crapsign: I think I almost beat Aron & Clay. :hahaha: FLUKE. I was searching to see if they had updated Causes, and that popped up, so I joined. Cripes, I prefer to be more inconspicuous.

:lol: Nohing better than being 4th :lol: I just think it's very, very cool to see all the "family" members signed up there; or at least, all the ones that have FB accounts! All the names we mentioned last night...I miss them too! I think the only ones I missed seeing are Quiana and Angie, and I'm sure they'll get there. :) I have no idea why that tickles me so much, but it just does.

I almost took your quote over to CH this morning, then thought better of it. :P

I think it's very relevant to the conversation over there, so I wish you would. Aron is the voice of the Project, so his thoughts should matter.

I have recently entered the world of Facebook...have no clue what I am doing; but I wanted to be a fan of the Inclusion Project, so I bit the bullet and joined up.

Just look for Glinda, The Good Witch, that is me! Didn't want to use a real picture and since I am an Ozophile...I thought it was appropriate...figured I would scare people off if used the Wicked Witch! :cryingwlaughter:

Kim