#54: Clay is like a box of chocolates (with a pickle on the side)

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• Clay Aiken: Inner Cool
    • My Eyes Adored You
    • What joy to see him; time flew by on golden notes -- moon river echoes
    • Swoon River

FromClaygary, I'm sure many bloggers will advertise Deck the Halls. Georgiesmybaby PM'd me the info, which I sent to musicfan (CANN), Claysmelody (Clay-the Man), etc. CANN is running a segment today.

When we write about the fundraisers, Facebook members are welcome to post the lead (2-3 paragraphs, etc.) with a link to the blogs. I'm not a member of Facebook. The Carolina blog will be up this weekend. Glad we can help!

Drop by anytime: Carolina On My Mind

Trick or Treat for National Inclusion Project Oct. 30-31 w/ donation to America's Giving Challenge.

Excellent, thank you! I should have known georgiesmybaby would be way ahead of me :)

:GM_FCA:

37 Days until Clay's Birthday!

:yahoo:

99 Days until GFI!

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Found this at another board. He's so sweet.

QUOTEBut here is a story that I am sharing from Claymaniacs. We have a member who is a devoted fan and could not make the gala this year even thought she had a ticket. One other of our members who was there slipped a note to Jerome asking him to please give the note to Clay. It told of how this woman had to forfeit her trip due to heath issue, etc. Won't go into personal stuff. Anyway, she asked if Clay could send her a note or something. Well, he did. A handwritten note. So, there you go. Not caring or considerate of his fans? I don't think so.

A week ago we were just about to get into the main room, people were mingling, examining the silent auction items, anticipating...

I know we have lots of Clack but ... *sniff* I wish we could do it all over again. Is it too much to ask for a Gala every week?

:cry4:

Aw Scarlett, only 356 days or so to the next one. It'll go by in no time at all. :whee:

Do we have any kind of polls for Clay's cd release date or the next time we see him?

I say cd release for Valentines Day. I think we might see him at Christmas on GMA or on someone's Christmas special.

Aw Scarlett, only 356 days or so to the next one. It'll go by in no time at all. :whee:

Do we have any kind of polls for Clay's cd release date or the next time we see him?

I say cd release for Valentines Day. I think we might see him at Christmas on GMA or on someone's Christmas special.

Thanks, Fear! *we had one in March or April one year... just sayin' :) * BTW, the package you sent arrived today -- Eeeeee! They're beautiful. Thanks again! :thankyou:

Wow, Feb 9? That's a good date. Do you think we'll be hearing the first single in January?

A week ago we were just about to get into the main room, people were mingling, examining the silent auction items, anticipating...

I know we have lots of Clack but ... *sniff* I wish we could do it all over again. Is it too much to ask for a Gala every week?

:cry4:

So sad that it's all over, BUT there is clack to process and stuff to keep us happy, wellllll clack for YOU to process to keep ME happy? :cryingwlaughter:

You know how sometimes Clay just creeps into your everyday life without even thinking about it? Well this week I had my interview to become a citizen of the USA and guess what one of the questions they can ask you is? Name a person who wrote the Federalist Papers!! Yep thanks to Clay I knew that one! (oh yeah I passed)

You know how sometimes Clay just creeps into your everyday life without even thinking about it? Well this week I had my interview to become a citizen of the USA and guess what one of the questions they can ask you is? Name a person who wrote the Federalist Papers!! Yep thanks to Clay I knew that one! (oh yeah I passed)

CONGRATULATIONS! MERRIEEEE :04:

I had a couple of Sherries to celebrate, and now I am wondering if somebody sneaked something else into them even though I am home alone. How could they be so strong? Tipsy to say the least! Is that the way to spell Sherry?

Wow, the clack is still rolling in, and already people are crying for the next thing? :naughtywag: I don't know about the rest of you but I haven't had a chance to download or watch it all yet. *muah* to all the clackgatherers.

In any case, there is another gala to look forward to in February (even if I have to enjoy it online rather than in person) and Clay did mention that he would see us before next year, so I'm cautiously optomistic that we'll hear something from him before January.

This flu/virus/whatever has been kicking my ass. I managed to go into work 2 days last week, but one of those I got sent home after visiting the doctor. Yesterday was probably the worse day (I spent most of it sleeping)....but this morning I feel ok. I am hoping I've turned a corner. Tomorrow is a whole new week! :)

{{{all those under the weather}}}

Congrats to merrieeee! It's amazing the things you learn being a Clay fan, isn't it?

FromClaygary, how exciting to bring a National Inclusion Project fundraiser to a Canadian Beta Alpha chapter! It's about time! It always saddens me that I can't participate in Wrapping For Inclusion, but I will try my best to participate in this one!

:GM_FCA:

36 Days until Clay's Birthday!

98 Days until GFI

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Question for FromClaygary or georgiesmybaby: I am in the middle of the "Deck the Halls" blog. Is there a National Inclusion Project code people need to type when they place an online wreath order at this page?

Btw, no wreaths are showing on the above link. I need the addy for the National Inclusion Page!

Thank you!

Caro :listen:

Congratulations merrieeee! :twinklewhore: I wonder if I could have passed the citizenship test and I am one?

FromClaygary, wonderful news about the Canadian Beta Alpha. Someday the name may have to be changed to International Inclusion Project, and you are making the first step in that direction. Thank you. :04:

Have a good day, the yard is calling me. And so is my husband. Oy!

LCV_Wall1a.jpg

Good Morning, FCA!

The Clay Nation is competing with many large, international charities in the America's Giving Challenge. Several fan boards decided to try to pool our donations on Oct. 30 and 31 with a Trick of Treat for Inclusion campaign.

You can read about it in the new Carolina On My Mind blog. CANN also has a blog on the topic, and Claysmelody will, too. Your hits and comments will lend levity to these entries on Google and are greatly appreciated.

In the Carolina blog, there is also a segment about the Deck the Halls for Inclusion fundraiser, which I'm sure you plan to support by Nov. 16. Thank you to Georgiesmybaby and FromClaygary for all the info. The Project link works in Mozilla; but on IE, I get the home page for Rockdale Wreaths. Please let me know if people can add something to make sure the funds go to the foundation.

Have a great day, all! :twinklewhore:

Caro :listen:

ETA: The truncated link is now fixed. Many thnx! :)

Caro, check your PMs.....the one I sent works for me. And thanks SO much for getting it into your blog!!

FromClaygary, how exciting to bring a National Inclusion Project fundraiser to a Canadian Beta Alpha chapter! It's about time! It always saddens me that I can't participate in Wrapping For Inclusion, but I will try my best to participate in this one!

((luckiest1)) hope you feel better soon!!

I'm so thrilled people are excited about our Canadian Beta Alpha!....taking the flyer (which I will have out to you today) to work, emailing friends the details, "advertising" on your Facebook will all be a huge help to this fundraiser. I think it has the opportunity to be a really good one....and I'll make sure there are other opportunities for us Canadians! :)

By the way....the Project is just as thrilled about this as WE are....such great people to work with! :wub:

FromClaygary, wonderful news about the Canadian Beta Alpha. Someday the name may have to be changed to International Inclusion Project, and you are making the first step in that direction. Thank you. :04:

Aww, Fear! :hugs-1: From your lips.....!!!

Posting this here because this is a running problem, and it is very important:

RE: Deck the Halls links

If you are posting anywhere in a blog or FB, please use this link:

http://inclusion.rockdalewreaths.com

For some reason, online sites truncate links (cut off the last part of the link) and in this case, that's the part that identifies our National Inclusion Project store. Just include a message for the buyer to list a Beta Alpha chapter or group in the comment section, if they have a preference. This link will not do it automatically.

Also, many of the message boards do the same thing IF you use their "add link" system. If you just include the link as text, it's fine, but if you ask the board to create a link, most will also truncate. So definitely test it if you do post it and/or if there's any question, use the above link. It's a redirect just for us and it will ALWAYS get you to our store, no question.

Thanks everybody!

Pam

FromClaygary, wonderful news about the Canadian Beta Alpha. Someday the name may have to be changed to International Inclusion Project, and you are making the first step in that direction. Thank you.

Clay Aiken - It's All About Inclusion

Hi FCA - I'm spreading the word at a new blog!

Clay Aiken fans are spreading the word about Inclusion Project fundraisers happening now until Christmas.

One of the projects is America's Giving Challenge. Another is Deck the Halls...

:04:

AshesClay the MAN- main link

Ashes Clay the MAN- It's All About Inclusion

TrickorTreat.jpg

The ClayNation is joining together

to celebrate Halloween !!

We have the opportunity to help the

National Inclusion Project.

Donate $10 or more on one day or both days.

All the donated money goes directly to the chosen charity.

We have the opportunity to earn a bonus for most individual donations.

1st place: $50,000 2nd place: $25,000 3rd-7th place: $10,000

Each donation of $10 or more counts towards the bonus...

up to once a day!

So, put down the extra bags of Halloween candy and

help build a camp for kids!

We need every fan to participate.

If you are unable to donate, help us by passing the information around

and cheering us on to success!

Clay Aiken fans are the best!

Together, We Can Make A Difference!

America's Giving Challenge

The bidding is very slow, Clay is leading with 7 bids and $400!

Yey! This is completely off topic but why do all these celebrities do that horrible collagen lip thing! I see so many who were really attractive suddenly appear on tv with those goldfish lips. Why on earth do they think it looks good?

Charity Buzz for the Make-A-Wish Foundation and Pediped

Little teeny tiny kid sized mandals for auction...

OMG, that is too funny! :hysterical: They're out of my (extremely limited) price range already, but we wondered if he would do a pair of mandals....and he did! :wub:

OMG those are so cute!! I can so see Parker wearing little shoes like that! It must have been really hard for Clay to sign the inside sole of those tiny shoes. He doesn't exactly have a small hand. :dadrocks: