#57: Oh yeah, he really is just. that. good.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• My, my, my...my boyfriend is making me feel all cougarish and slinky and growly
    • I'd better hold on to my fedora cos I ain't seen nothing yet!
    • He exhilarates me!
    • Unremitting Fangirl reporting for duty. I'm easy and I'm proud of it!
    • The man is made of awesome.
    • Clay Aiken can still curl my toes.
    • Clay Aiken = happy sigh
    • I'm a satisfied Clay fan.

The one on the recording seems a little more subtle than it was live. I think it was longer. It was certainly louder. :cryingwlaughter: Airplane note is such a perfect description too. The plane took off from stage and went right out the back, whoosh, and we were all kind of stunned there for a minute. There was a tangible whoosh.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! UM is fabulous! Finally, my airplane note! :)

Can't wait to hear the take-off! Guess I'm still propagating ... :)

Caro :listen:

You don't have to log in to hear the songs. At least you didn't before I got approved. Just follow the instructions, click on expand, I'll go look for them. Go now. Listen.

Instructions:

i'm logged into the new OFC, but can't find UM....where is it?

At the bottom of the home page, there's a little button that says "expand." Click on it, and then look for the music player on the right hand side.

Thanks kf for the heads up! I was picking out the stuff for my second new house!

I think the site is great. I cannot wait to get my CA mouse pad.eeeeeee Who uses mouse pads anymore?

Yep you read it right ...my second new house! When the house we were having built was about half done we realized that neither of us liked it so we cancelled the deal and found another one in one day! It is closer to my work and my DD. I will have to stay in the apt for four more months but this now means moving will not interfere with my little clayscersions.

Whatcha think? Did I do good this time? This one is my step towards retirement home.

post-292-127501706374_thumb.jpg

I am supposed to be organizing for our Garage sale tomorrow but boy am I glad I stopped by here!!

I just heard UM from the new site.

Confession: I do not particularly like this song, I am a bit HoHum on it, when Clay sang it before I thought "Oh quite ...nice :shrug:

But now...... :goaround::twinklewhore::goaround:

Whoever had the idea for the "airplane note" leading into that belty high note (which IMO isClay ) is a genius and someone who getsClays' unique ability.

I know he can sing quiet & pretty & calm but where he shines for me is loud,in your face & in charge.

:hb2: Clayzy

ETA: Very pretty house Merieee

Aw, thanks for the birthday wishes, everybody!

I HAVE A COMPLAINT TO LOG, HOWEVER.

HOW DARE CLAY KILL ME ON MY BIRTHDAY????? 'Cause I just listened to UM and CTMEOOY and I'm about to die. *dead* Opes. There I went.

:GM_FCA:

Still can't login into the new site...sent an e-mail to groundcntrl 11 hours ago and stillno response...when I check my request it says it is waiting to be assigned to a help desk clerk. It should not be this difficult to get a fucking password reset. I am getting pretty pissed now. Tell me again why this is better than Clique.

4 Days until June 1st and The New CD/Clay singing on GMA/Clay on The Joy Behar Show!

:04:

5 Days until Clay is singing on The View!

:yahoo:

15 Days until The PBS Special is aired in Chicago!:yahoo:

24 Days until Clay is Bringing Broadway Home to NC!:yahoo:

41 Days until Clay Addresses The Key Club Convention!:yahoo:

56 Days until The Timeless Tour Begins!:09:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

This totally sucks! I can't even listen to the music at the site...wanted to hear UM and the player won't work. I even clicked on "expand" and nothing...the only thing that will work is the promo video.

I am really beginning to think Clay doesn't want me at his fanclub.

Kim

Good morning! I am in too great a mood to worry about getting into the fanclub. Its probably Timewarner's fault anyway. I've had trouble with them before. Even getting my email address deleted twice and accusing me of being a spammer. Eventually they will get to me or I'll get back to them.

After we closed on our little house Wednesday and getting the check into our hot little hands yesterday I feel good. Only one lawn to mow, I'm doing a little James Brown dance today. :dancetom: Well sort of. The culmination of over one year's work on it.

So I figured I would try renewing my membership since I can't re-set my password...no luck on that either. It asks for e-mail, etc. and then tells me that I am already registered and to log in with me username and password, but then when I do it tells me there is a problem with it...this is just fucking nuts.

Sorry for all the bitching...I am just so aggravated.

Kim

Throwing out an idea from CH, aikim, from DancesOfSpirit:

Do you see the player? Do you click on the player and nothing happens, or what? There is a volume bar there too to click on for the volume. I have to admit at first I did not see that and thought I could not hear anything either; but when I realized the colored bar was filling in indicating that something was happening on the player and I was not hearing anything, and then I saw another bar, I clicked on that for volume and found happy success. Hope you have success soon.

{{{{{aikim}}}}}}

I think I'd try "please reset my password" again first. If you don't get the email right away (and I did last night), I'd sign up for a Gmail or Yahoo mail account and use that to start anew.

I think I'm going to be trying to sing the airplane note all morning...

ETA: Interesting. I was able to get into the fanclub last night at home, with just a reset of the password. This was both on my desktop computer and the laptop (via the wireless). This morning I cannot get into the fanclub here from work, with the same email and password. I wonder if it has to do with IP addresses?

{{{{{aikim}}}}}}

I think I'd try "please reset my password" again first. If you don't get the email right away (and I did last night), I'd sign up for a Gmail or Yahoo mail account and use that to start anew.

I also think that Ground (Ctrl) is in California and it's only 6:15am here so there may not be anybody in the office yet to respond. I had to do the paswd reset & clique gave them an address from 3 yrs ago which I had changed Twice so I wonder if some of the data transferred was not current. No idea but hope it gets fixed quickly for you :-)

{{{{{aikim}}}}}}

I have done "reset my password" about 5 times with no e-mail. I have a yahoo account that is the one I am using. Have sent support tickets in to groundctrl and all I get is a response saying they are looking into it. Someone said there is a Mod named Vanessa from groundctrl at the New OFC answering questions. Good if you can get in..but doesn't help the rest of us...if anyone sees her tell her people are still waiting for e-mails and are getting very frustrated.

Kim

This totally sucks! I can't even listen to the music at the site...wanted to hear UM and the player won't work. I even clicked on "expand" and nothing...the only thing that will work is the promo video.

I am really beginning to think Clay doesn't want me at his fanclub.

Kim

Kim, when you open the site and hit Expand, nothing happens? I'd refresh and keep trying until it opens up at the bottom. The player is to the right of Ruben. It's not highlighted, and sometimes when I click nothing happens, but keep hitting the album icons or the song names until something starts playing. Don't give up!

I still can't login after getting password reset instructions twice, so I'm waiting until Ground Ctrl opens for business this morning and try to get a resolution.

ETA: merrieeee, I could tell you were busy last night and I can see it was for a good cause. Love the house! It LOOKS like your house, really! And I'm happy you'll be closer to me, too.

I still can't login after getting password reset instructions twice, so I'm waiting until Ground Ctrl opens for business this morning and try to get a resolution.

So thats why you haven't responded to my friend request*g*

Hee I'm having no problems. I got in on 2 computers and my iPad! Now just to learn how to navigate around.

:GM_FCA:

At least, I hope it will be ... eventually. This morning my new Clay Aiken website woes continue. Either I am redirected and the page won't load or I login with the URL and the page won't load. The story is the same whether I'm on IE or Mozilla. :smack:

Meanwhile ...

th_thbirthdaygreet.gif?belatedly to clayzy and on time to 00lsee and jumpingjacks!

Have a great day, all! I hope to join you ... SOON! :snoopy:

Caro :listen:

EEEEE! 00lsee got an early birthday present! Hope you have a good one, and you too, jj!

From CV:

from the GC ''contact us'' page....

''Feel free to contact us during our regular business hours, 9 AM to 5 PM PST Monday through Friday.''

so i think would be 12 noon eastern

phone #'s to try

U.S. Support 1 (877) GND-CTRL

International Support 1 (916) 443-9205

support@groundctrl.com

Well, I am happy that a new company in running the Clay fan club. I can see that it is going to take a little while to get used to it.

Now why is it that every time I see groundctrl my mind sings the line Ground Control to Major Tom?

I was wondering what the point system was all about and what it will be used for. It seems that the more friends you have the more points are in your wallet. And how do you get points for being social. I have posted once on the new site and have one social point. That must be it. It is a way to encourage participation in the site.