#17: The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.

Couch Tomato

Thread Title Poll  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• .ni tif ot ecin os s'tI. driew adink lla er'uoy kniht I.
    • There's a soft rawness to his tone.
    • He has always had the VOICE! But, boy has he ever learned to use his instrument!
    • He's like a chameleon in a kaleidoscope.
    • Let Clay Aiken take you back.
    • I volunteer to polish his balls for him. I bet that would make his putter stand up on end.
    • Blog me Baby!!!
    • I am no-account cover lover.

Oh boy I just love new threads.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeespecially when it is my quote well it's not mine but Samuel Johnson's but you get my drift. I feel honoured!

To celebrate I am going to use the "View New Posts" button as I feel it has been shamefully neglected lately!

Welcome zena you need to post more....we have a big shallow end!

Oh and just for the record I am NOT a smutter! :RedGuy:

HAPPY B'DAY ladyjoycelyn. (Gosh where did that extra a come from?)

Topic: What's a topic? Oh.....Cly Iken is such a sweetie!!!

Hey luckiest 1 that was one interesting dream!!!!! What did you eat last night*g*

Edited by merrieeee

Couchie, isn't it like 4 in the morning for you? What are you doing up?! :lilredani:

I had a ClyIken dream the other day - nothing too compelling. We were at a library (some dream version of the one I went to frequently when I was child), and I might have been stalking him around the stacks a bit. I don't believe I actually talked to him, but he was wearing the Sterling Heights dark jacket / blue shirt / jeans combo, so I think I was content just to see him.

:DoClay:

I hd Cly drem last night...sort-of...I dremed I woke up nd YSRN ws sitting in my house t my computer. I ws ll like wtf? She told me tht I hd crshed my computer with my ltest Clck DLs nd she knew I wouldn't know how to fix things, so she cme over to tke cre of the problem. LOL Then we wtched Clck together. It ws a pretty enjoyble drem.

Happy Birthday ladyjocelyn!!!!

(Cly wnts to know if these belong to you)

phillythongs.jpg

....nd here's little birthdy smile too...

KarenEhCanandaigua.jpg

ET...bottlecap...just saw your post about taking up a collection for the letter 'A' for ldycocelyn....so I went back and deleted all the As in my post so she can share some of mine.

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

Edited by laughn

First page of a new thread! Maybe this getting up early stuff isn't all bad! ;)

Happy Birthday, ldyjocelyn!

So you like smiling, laughing Clay, huh? Then these two guys are all yours today!

th_ClayNewark100.jpg th_428Asheville.jpg

Edited by Mandler

Good Morning Everyone,

38 Days until Clay is Live at Lincoln Center!

49 Days until Clay Tapes The Skating Special!

69 Days until The Christmas Tour Starts!

95 Days until Christmas in Merrillville!

98 Days until The Skating Special Airs! :whoohoo:

Congratulations to the new Grandmas!

Today is my 25th Wedding Anniversary; Hubby and I will be spending it taking the car into be serviced before we go away this week-end; really looking forward to getting away.

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

HPPY BIRTHDY, LDYJOCELYN! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

:bday2:

Oh boy, 1st pge.

I in't done with this yet...nyone mind if I bring it over? I didn't think so...

th_AClassic.gif

Nnd this is little gift for ldyj. Nnyone else cre for 'shoulders'?

th_jbt.jpg

Edited by Bookwhore

Hey luckiest 1 that was one interesting dream!!!!! What did you eat last night*g*
Diet Sprite, a cheese slice, and a square of Godiva 72% dark chocolate. *g*

Happy 25th Anniversary to our countdown girl, aikim!

Edited by luckiest1

Hee. BW, how far are you in that book? Just sayin'. You'll understand.

---

Hppy Brthdy, lAdy!

Thnks for ll you do!

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

eta...no matter how hard I try I can't find the color. Maybe it's a Mozilla thing?

---

Oh that AI2 promo! :wub: The reason we're all here. *happy sigh*

---

I see the call has gone out in places for Clay to blog already. Whaaaa? Didn't we just recover from his last blogs? :cryingwlaughter:

---

And finally ... from the just so you know that it really isn't just Clay fans dept...

We had a rather petulant little game thread last night on my Twin's board. I won't go into specifics (cuz that would just bore you all to tears...) but I thought I was going to literally fall off my chair laughing when I realized there is now a detailed conspiracy theory involving the team manager and why he's playing certain players and yadayadayada. And the agenda is even being pushed by a certain local sports blogger.

Hee. It's all just soooooooooo familiar.

Edited by jamar1700

During my commute this morning they had a news article about people trying to get Hannah Montana tickets in Houston. Wow, what a surprise! They are complaining that the brokers have bought up a lot of the tickets and only minutes after the sale officially started they were on eBay! People were mad because they didn't have enough time to get their tickets. They are complaining to the venue!

They should have asked advice from the experts *g*

Good Morning, All!

Hope everyone has a good day! It's starting to almost seem like fall here. Several days under 80º for the high and actually hit in the high 50's overnight!

Wonder what The Aiken is up to?

It looks like I'll be walking Raleigh and Durham for a good long while! :cryingwlaughter:

Good morning FCA!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LDYJOCELYN!!!

Hope you have a great day!!!

I just got through listening to Clay sing Happy Birthday to you. :Thud: He sings that better than anybody.

I hope you get lots of good packages today. Here is one from me:

th_palapants.jpg

And a birthday kiss too:

th_puckerup-1.jpg

aikim - Happy Anniversary. Enjoy your day ... even while doing the everyday kind of things.

shadylil - Thanks for the Texas joke. Here is something else for all the Texans on here .... I saw a commercial this morning. Two older men driving an older truck and talking about how the TX roads are improved by your $$$ when you pay your yearly car registration. They were saying how it is a cool thing to do and they are being all "hip" while saying this. One of them says, "Its off the hook dawg."

Any Canadians heading to Vegas, now would be a good time to buy your US$. My daughter just called from the bank to say that the conversion rate has finally gone under the dollar - 99.85 cents.....our money is worth more than theirs today! :medium-smiley-070:

Crap Wheeeee, top of the page. I'm on a freaking roll, I was last post on the old thread, too....

Edited by luckiest1

Any Canadians heading to Vegas, now would be a good time to buy your US$. My daughter just called from the bank to say that the conversion rate has finally gone under the dollar - 99.85 cents.....our money is worth more than theirs today! :medium-smiley-070:

Crap Wheeeee, top of the page. I'm on a freaking roll, I was last post on the old thread, too....

Morning FCA and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ldyjocelyn :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I've been watching the Canadian Dollar, I was just checking it out this morning. I've still got American cash in my purse from going to my 3fer in CA.

Drats, work is calling, I hatesss that it cuts in to my Clay time. :scream:

Good Morning, FCA! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Thank you for all the grandma congrats yesterday. Last night I put a little info in my current blog, posted a blurb at CV; but this thread was having too much fun with photos and animations -- so I flaked out. I literally went to bed with the telephone still attached to my ear.

The little guy in question was born howling at the top of his lungs, measured 18.5 inches, and weighed 5 lbs 2 ozs. I don't know the time of birth, but my daughter said sometime between 1:30 and 3 p.m. CDT. He has a name and a half:

Tavarrius Kai'mana Mata'uaina

Jen likes the name Tavarrius, and her love for Hawaii is represented in the middle names, the first meaning ocean/strong and the second powerful speaker. A friend from Texas pointed out there are three possible nicknames in there -- Tav, Kai, or Mat.

I hope to have a pix soon. Thnx again for all your congrats here, in my blog, and via PM/email. :wub:

th_bdayparty6qy.gifldyjocelyn!

Have a great day, FCA! th_bubblesmileyrev.gif

Caro listen.gif