#5 (plus #6 & #7) - "Well....the weather outside is frightful...but the man is so delightful..."

Ansamcw

I started out with a lot of quotes this morning...then I did a really stupid thing...I was uploading some best of xmas2006 tour on my ipod...then I clicked the wrong thing and I ended up erasing the other 2350 songs in my ipod....so I am spending the rest of this day uploading my ipod once again.

anyway...chacha...I see you are getting your site ready for the tour. Couchie and I are getting FCA ready too so that it will be easier to update for each concert. I just can't wait for the rest of the concerts to be announced.

Poddies...for those that are still not quite clear about this, I guess my take on it is that it is actually a mindset and not necessarily being against specific individuals or boards. Its true that there are people that have made it their mission to spread this mindset and I guess I would be against those fans...but I know for the most part a lot of people are simply getting influenced by this kind of mentality because it seems so prevalent all over the fandom and causes all kinds of doom and gloom and unpleasantness all around. I guess if a person is willing to try and see beyond the pod...then that person is truly not a poddie.

So why bother about it...why do we post about it or waste time thinking about it....because it has affected us. If this mentality was isolated in one board and didn't happen to affect the mood of the fandom...or even affect Clay in anyway...then I say who cares if some fans are living in delusions. BUT ...unfortunately...the few proponents of this idea have a mission to spread the word. They want to recruit people into their way of thinking. They wanted fans to believe them and join their cause of "saving" Clay. It seems as if they feel that if the fans are united in their goal they can somehow force RCA? Clay? into steering CLay's career in the direction they think it should be...I think that some of them feel that the more stories and rumor they spread ...their reality will somehow happen.

The result...most boards are dealing with a lot of arguments about this...lots of people have stopped posting altogether...and even the usual enthusiastic support of Clay's project has become anemic because of all the negative attitude towards ATDW. Has it helped Clay in any way??? Not that I can see...Clay will do what is best for him and the fans should;nt try to have a say on that.

Personally...I wish we didn't have to waste time on this...because that would mean it no longer matters. Alas...its still alive and thriving...now with rumors of Clay recording and meeting with suits...I'm afraid this fandom will never be satisfied with what Clay has down the line unless it is the rocking cd of originals predicted by the pods.

My question is...what will happen when all of this does not happen? What if the concert tour is full of ATDW songs? what if Clay is not recording right now and is just preparing another project?WHAT IF...Clay has no plans to be the rockstart they want him to be...will the poddies be satisfied with being wrong or will they now start to turn on Clay for not being what they want him to be...This is what worries me...this is why the poddies bother me.

My dream is...come July, this fandom will simply celebrate whatever Clay has to offer with the concerts...ATDW or rocking new songs...I just hope we all just stop trying to run Clay's career and simply enjoy his talent. Thats what fans are supposed to do after all....

Ansa, WORD, WORD WORDY McWORD!!

I just hope we all just stop trying to run Clay's career and simply enjoy his talent. Thats what fans are supposed to do after all....

This concept should be ingrained in each and every Clay fan. Problem is, those trying to run his career don't see it that way....

cha cha, sounds like a good time was had by all!! As ldyj said, sounds like you'll fit right in here! :bier:

Everything in the world has to do with Clay. The world is out to get Clay. It's an even more bizarre philosophical worldview coming from a few of the fans who used to be so negative about Clay himself. Now, it appears that the negativity has been applied to everyone else surrounding Clay. Weirdness.

Great post, FullyFunctional. Please delurk more often!

That's the funny/frustrating thing about his fandom. There seems to be this assumption that everyone thinks only of Clay. If anyone mentions Clay negatively, they're haters. Positively, they're using him. If they don't mention him at all, it's an obvious snub. There's often no way to argue, because even the absence of information is offered as "proof" of their position, and anything that explicitly contradicts them is dismissed as "spin."

I just feel so out of step with the majority of the fandom right now. Where I want to celebrate and plan and fantasize about how great it will be to hear Clay singing love songs to meeeeeeeeee under the starry skies this summer, the majority are angsting over ticket sales and hypothetical "new" albums and whether the symphony will take up all the time or the band will get a separate set, or getting excited over intrusive paparazzi videos and skeevy made-up "scandals". :huh:

I've felt this way, too. I think many of us here have, as well. Where is the joy? Where is the excitement?

I'm thrilled about the upcoming concert series, especially as he's coming to California. I'm still not sure whether I'll do one, two, or three of them (logistical issues), but I love the idea of listening to Clay sing under the stars.

BTW: I think that many of these venues could draw people who just want to go to an outdoor concert. Here in LA, I've seen performers I was only nominally interested in (Natalie Cole, Tom Jones), just because of the venue itself (the Hollywood Bowl). There's something about sitting in an outdoor theatre on a pleasant summer evening (and in Southern California, the evenings are typically very comfortable), listening to music, that makes for a wonderful evening. I believe there's a lot of potential for Clay to win over new fans in these concerts.

BUT ...unfortunately...the few proponents of this idea have a mission to spread the word. They want to recruit people into their way of thinking. They wanted fans to believe them and join their cause of "saving" Clay. It seems as if they feel that if the fans are united in their goal they can somehow force RCA? Clay? into steering CLay's career in the direction they think it should be...I think that some of them feel that the more stories and rumor they spread ...their reality will somehow happen.

Great point, Ansamcw. It's the dogmatism, that I find frightening, the almost evangelical zeal with which certain prominent poddies attack every voice of reasonable acceptance. There's that "If you're not with us, you're against us" mentality that seems to bully anyone who is unwilling to crucify Clive Davis and RCA. It does seem as if they think that if they can just rile up enough fans, they can cause Clay's career to unfold as they envision it.

It's a very presumptuous stance, IMHO. It assumes a great deal:

• That they know what is best for Clay
  • That Clay wants the same things they want for him
  • That he has not been responsible for choices that have been made, and
  • That their plans and goals do not contradict his own
My question is...what will happen when all of this does not happen? What if the concert tour is full of ATDW songs? what if Clay is not recording right now and is just preparing another project?WHAT IF...Clay has no plans to be the rockstart they want him to be...will the poddies be satisfied with being wrong or will they now start to turn on Clay for not being what they want him to be...This is what worries me...this is why the poddies bother me.

I think they will do what they have been doing -- continue to rationalize their way out of any position that counters their own. If Clay never does a rock album, or never sings a rock song, they'll insist that RCA is deliberately suppressing him to keep him from competing with other rock artists on their roster. If Clay were to say, "I'm just not a rock star," they'll say that he was forced to say that, but that they can "see it in his eyes" that it's all just spin. However, I suspect that no matter what, most of them will stick around. Why? Because Clay is addictive, and even those who claim to want a different sound, seem to fall under his spell when he's actually in front of them.

My take on "pod" stuff is that it really takes away from being a fan - being a hypercritical, doubting, carping fan is just a contradiction in terms.

And, really, it is not so much that I "don't want to believe" - it is that I don't honestly see the point - all I see is that whatever Clay actually DOES has gone by the wayside.

Plus reading constantly about conspiracies, about what Clay SHOULD have done, or should do, reading constantly about what someone else has decided he wants to do - excuse my French, but it has become extremely fucking boring.

I am a Clay fan, not a fan of what people who are entirely unconnected to Clay in any way have decided he should do.

So.....it is not that I "don't believe" - it is that I find it completely uninteresting, and prefer to get my Clay news straight up, not shot full of holes and translated by people with kinda weirdly focussed agendas.

Hey, those contest rules will be posted any day now; I am just consulting with Jane and Maggie about how much I can get away with!

Thanks to all who giggled!

Great posts FullyFunctional and Ansamcw.

I agree. The thing is we all want to stop talking about it but we can't. Why? As has been said, they take it everywhere. It is injected into every single thread at the OFC. I can hardly bring myself to go into the music forum at all anymore. Add to that the mods on several boards that cater to them. I never thought I would see the day that mods at The Clayboard would allow such discussion and encourage it in the Cafe. Some even believe it, started it, and participate in it. At OFC they even have several forums to carry on in. Circle your wagons and practically every thread in the music forum. You think you found a thread to discuss something with someone else, but then here they come lickity split to take over and derail any sign of an intelligent conversation, and infest the thread with their mantra.

I have to say that I, too, almost just said to hell with Clay Aiken and walked away. These Pod People have done so much damage to the moral of his fan base and to his career in general, that it makes me weep every time I come on his OFC. I had to step away and take a 2 month breather from the OFC. Another characteristic about poddies, is that they can not be embarrassed about their actions. They refuse to hear any body else's perspective. Hell, they can't even recognize themselves when reading other's post talking about them. I wish someone would of pointed me over here a long time ago. I could of saved myself a near nervous breakdown. My biggest fear for Clay's career has always been worrying that some of his fans will be his biggest downfall. One needs to look no further than his OFC and over at The Rice Bowl, to see evidence of my fears. God I can't tell you how nice it is to find some sane like minded people. Thanks for allowing me to be here and support Clay Aiken. 'Cause I love that man and his talent.

I guess my question is this. Why can't they be banned, everywhere? Why give them a platform to continue? We all know the participants screen names by now. Refuse admittance to them. :pod:

Another question. I missed the whole Clay being in a studio with suits and his beard shaven and photos etc. Can anyone point me to where I can enlighten myself?

I reject your rules, DJS - I don't take no steenking orders from Cats - Cats are Satan (tm CHA) - Dogs rule, cats drool!

Look,I can almost forgive the followers the dogmatic stance becvause my stance is pretty damned dogmatic as well - although I admit not everything is perfect in Clay world - I do not believe I should call distributors and try to fix it. The fact taht Clay's "people" know, is enough to absolve me from the responsibility. I am pretty damned big on let Clay be Clay! - I don't wanna build a box, I have enough work to do on my own life! I may not have that many people that need me, but gash darn it, there are some dogs that sure do need me! I think Clay would approve of that. I can't forgive the instigators - who seem to get away with being wrong time after time and yet their next story is believed - who know deliberately start rumors that are false, but spread them anyway to thier "followers", the truely alien31.gif!

How many times have I said that Hitler is know for the big lie and Karl Rove has refined it to a science - well apparently some "fans are like that - they tell the same lie over and over and eventually a number of fans take it as the truth. You know, you can have some questions about why things are the way they are, without coming to conspiracy conclusions - there aremany things in this life we will not know, why not accept some of this as well? And hevean help you if you question a source - I think part of my hostility toward the alien31.gif is because of some alien31.gif mods edited my post and accused me of attacking a poster for asking for a source - of course if you saw the edited post you would have thought I was some crazed evil person, by the pod mod comments - but all I had said is that I don't believe things on the internet if the poster would not divulge their source. It was because the person posted that infamous only 500K Cds were pressed thingy - an I believe that someone surmised it by the number shipped - however, it is now a fact and no longer an opinion, I was just trying to get them to divulge that they were the person who guessed it pages before and that it was not a fact, just them repeating it over and over. - Gee, guess I am still really pissed about that!

When I get sick of the carping, I do fan like stuff - share media, etc. See - IDF where I am sharing some media with other AI2 fans that have not had access to all the stuff we Clay fans have been lucky enough to get - There are people who are fans of Charles Grisby who never got his MP3s, you know. And Trenyce has several fans hanging around there still. Heck, the Kim Locke people are probably the happiest, but they have a very active fandom there, so it is fun to interact with them. I meant someone who just became a Clay fan accidentally by running across something in Youtube and had never seen AI2 - well, they have now! And they seem to be cementing themselves in the fandom, the non-complaining fandom.

Edited by playbiller

Hee, pod mod. It's sad that they exist, but it's true.

alien31.gif

OMG I love this little guy. Can we add him to the board emoticons? Pleeeeeeaaaaaaase???????

I have to say that I, too, almost just said to hell with Clay Aiken and walked away. These Pod People have done so much damage to the moral of his fan base and to his career in general, that it makes me weep every time I come on his OFC.

While ITA with you, I draw a distinction between almost walking away from the online fandom, and walking away from being a fan of Clay Aiken in general. The former I have contemplated. The latter, I will never do. It's possible to be a fan of Clay without being online. I know lots of people who are. They rely on me to tell them about tours, concerts, anything exciting that's coming up. They are quite happy that way, and I can't say as I blame them. :P Some days the negativity just gets too much. It's great to have a group of friends to email with, and of course, this board is a haven. I have only recently gone back to the OFC after quite a few months away. I think it's unfortunate that everything over there is so black and white, and whole threads are allowed to be sabotaged.

I guess my question is this. Why can't they be banned, everywhere? Why give them a platform to continue? We all know the participants screen names by now. Refuse admittance to them.

To me, the problem with that is that it gets into the shady area of fans policing fans. Who draws the lines? I think eventually the worst offenders will drive themselves out, either by getting themselves banned from boards by breaking the rules, or giving up and moving on when they realize that none of what they have predicted is coming true. I think the thing that bothers me the most is that some "fans" seem to want Clay to be someone who he is obviously not. But there are many other performers out there who probably do fit the bill. Why not be their fan instead? Wouldn't it be more satisfying? I'll never understand it. I've become disenchanted with artists or celebrities or whoever I used to follow closely, because their direction or their career choices weren't my cup of tea. I moved on, and found something else to do. Somehow, Clay fans seem incapable of doing that.

Edited by luckiest1

I think part of my hostility toward the IPB Image is because of some IPB Image mods edited my post and accused me of attacking a poster for asking for a source - of course if you saw the edited post you would have thought I was some crazed evil person, by the pod mod comments - but all I had said is that I don't believe things on the internet if the poster would not divulge their source. It was because theperson posted that infamous only 500K Cds were pressed thingy - an I believe that someone surmised it by the number shipped - however, it is now a fact and no longer an opinioon, I was just trying to get them to divulge that they were theperson who guessed it pages before and that it was not a fact, just them repeating it over and over. - Gee, guess I am still really pissed about that!

Oh I remember that. I think I was even there for it. There was absolutely no reason for your post to get edited. Was that when we were talking about how Clay has sold over 500,000 cds so we know they had to of pressed more than that? LOL Then that person claimed they made a second pressing. Bwahaaa. too funny.

I forgot another characteristic of pod people. they never sleep. They are on duty 24/7. You can always find several of them there no matter what time of day, or day of the week.

From tiggy52winkle at the CB

Just got this from Steffanie:

Here is the post for the boards -- please pass on. Approved by Aron Hall at TBAF. Thanks! ~ Steffanie

Kevin Bacon To Speak About The Bubel/Aiken Foundation on Ellen DeGeneres

Tuesday March 20th!

ellen.warnerbros.com -- click on TUESDAY tab.

How exciting is that! Kevin is amazed at how well the charity badges are doing, and this is just the beginning of a series of promotions about the TOP 6 charity badges in the SixDegrees.org contest that runs through midnight on March 31st.

EddieTheDawg.org (Steffanie) received a phone call this morning from Network For Good. They are a SixDegrees.org partner and have been talking to EddieTheDawg.org and TBAF about the success of the TBAF Six Degrees Charity badge, which is currently in 1st Place:

www.sixdegrees.org/Top.aspx

Kevin Bacon will be on Ellen DeGeneres Tuesday March 20th to talk about SixDegrees.org -- and talking points on his list include:

* Clay Aiken's foundation, The Bubel/Aiken Foundation, currently way ahead in first place.

* Other Top 6 badges, including Autism Speaks, currently in second place.

Hopefully editing of his taping will be kind and leave in lots of mentions! Spread the word -- get everyone to watch Ellen DeGeneres tomorrow!

To thank Kevin afterwards, you can send an e-mail to him through his AIM Page at:

www.aimpages.com/KB6degrees/profile.html

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT TBAF ABOUT THIS -- they are inundated with emails and are getting ready for the Gala. But they know! Thanks.

Edited by playbiller

BTW: I think that many of these venues could draw people who just want to go to an outdoor concert. Here in LA, I've seen performers I was only nominally interested in (Natalie Cole, Tom Jones), just because of the venue itself (the Hollywood Bowl). There's something about sitting in an outdoor theatre on a pleasant summer evening (and in Southern California, the evenings are typically very comfortable), listening to music, that makes for a wonderful evening. I believe there's a lot of potential for Clay to win over new fans in these concerts.

I wanted to acknowledge what Jenna said here. I also think that the orchestra concerts and venues are going to bring in new fans. A new audience that isn't necessarily your typical AI viewer. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Not to sound snobbish, cause I hates me some snobs, but A more sophisticated audience who will have a better appreciation for Clay's particular sound and talent. I'm so excited to be able to see him again. I wish they would get the rest of the tour dates up.

Ok now I am done with the serious talk. Catch you all later.

EDITED to tell luckiest that I would always be a Clay fan. I meant I would find other ways to support him that didn't include message boards and dealing with some of his fans.

Edited by Clayzorback

KAndre said:

Tell Jane and Maggie I have freshly caught mackerel if they rig the rules my way...

Bwahahahaha! As if they would eat a raw fish that looks like a fish!!!!!!!! Unless it was sashimi and belonged to me!

Although if you skin the mackerel, pick all the bones out, and simmer it in a nice fish stock just until done and then flake it gently and perhaps add just a touch of cream.....throw in a bottle of Champagne, and it sounds like dinner!

Seriously, a long time ago I took my son fishing and we caught a little trout (heeee!) and set it on a plate in front of our Siamese cat, Asia. He sniffed the fish a couple of times and looked up at us like "What the hell is this cold slimy thing? Where's my Friskies?"

I really don't believe in banning people or excluding them just because they constantly harp on crap elsewhere.

I do believe in not having posters that hover over a board and contradict every freaking post that they don't agree with, like a weird version of the Thought Police.

State yer case. Let someone else state THEIR case. It is really simple! It just seems like some posters think they are in charge of what all the other posters think of Clay, and all things Clay-related, and I find it kinda creepy.

Blogs are good for that stuff, because then you can just not read them.

And I find that scrolling IS my friend, but a corollary to that little rule is that if I find I am scrolling past more than 50% of a thread, I can just stop reading that thread; it really works well for me.

And even if they are "right" - so what? I was supposed to not enjoy all the Clay stuff along the way? How boneheaded is that? I dunno - maybe it is because I have always found the thought of looking to someone else to form my opinion on subjective things for me kind of incredibly bizarre.

EEEEEE!!!!!! for Kevin Bacon!!!!! In many ways, actually, what a great-looking guy; I have loved his movies ever since I first saw him in Diner.

Edited by djs111

attitude15.gif

See, this TOTALLY needs to be my avatar...I don't think just about anybody should be banned - I just want to be able to stomp all over their stupid ideas....

djs, those are MY kind of cats! Done, and I'll toss in some empty crunchy bags at 2 in the morning!

Great news on the Kevin Bacon front! Hopefully, we'll see something positive said about the BAF. Hmm.... Ellen shoots in LA... Clay is in LA.... Dare we hope?

I draw a distinction between almost walking away from the online fandom, and walking away from being a fan of Clay Aiken in general. The former I have contemplated.

Me, too, luckiest. Judging from Clayzorback's post, she felt the same way. It's tough, because there is a lot of fun to be had in the fandom. However, there have been times when I wish I had not visited certain message boards. It was almost not worth it anymore, because any good news or interesting information was lost or forgotten amidst the sea of hatred and paranoia. FCA, in many ways, has been a lifeline for me. I suspect that without it, I would have ditched the fandom almost entirely.

When I get sick of the carping, I do fan like stuff - share media, etc. See - IDF where I am sharing some media with other AI2 fans that have not had access to all the stuff we Clay fans have been lucky enough to get - There are people who are fans of Charles Grisby who never got his MP3s, you know. And Trenyce has several fans hanging around there still. Heck, the Kim Locke people are probably the happiest, but they have a very active fandom there, so it is fun to interact with them.

I like your way of thinking, playbiller. You know, when I was younger, whenever I'd get depressed, I'd go out and volunteer at a homeless shelter or food bank. It gave me perspective. Instantly, I'd realize that there were worse problems than mine, and that I actually had a lot to be thankful for. Within the Clay fandom, there has been much angst about "Clay the Perpetually Persecuted." Yes, he's had tabloid troubles, radio struggles and negative reviews. Sure, it would have been nice if ATDW sold more. But you know what, we're still able to make plans to see him on tour in great venues. We don't really doubt that we'll see him on television again. And we still have thousands of other fans to discuss him with on a daily, constant basis, with mountains of Clack to enjoy. How many other fandoms have video of every song from nearly every concert? It must be far tougher to be, say, a Ruben fan. Or a Bo fan. Or even, perhaps, a Taylor Hicks fan.

We have it pretty good, actually. I just wish more people would realize it.

Just popping in quickly before dinner to say a few things:

1) You ladies all rock. My head is tired from all the nodding I've done today while reading the boards. I'd quote you all as well, but that would take forever!

2) djs, sounds like my cats too. My favorite quirk though -- they come running when the bags of shredded cheese are opened.

3) KAndre, you do realize that you don't have an avatar here at FCA, and that one can be made for you from that? *g*

4) EEEEEEEEEEEEEE on the Kevin Bacon thing!!!! That reminds me, I need to make my donation to the 6 Degrees thing to get a credit for FCA too....

WOW, I feel like I need the internet version of a stamp with WORD, written on it. So many great posts.

Another characteristic that seems to have grown out of the pod mentality is the inability to be happy about any Clay news for much more than an hour. In the past it seemed as if fans could talk for hours and be deliriously happy for days from one little tv appearance or a nice mention or great picture. Now we can have him on shows for nearly the whole hour, like Tyra or Mike and Juliet and disgruntled fans start posting, things like, why didn't he sing, it's because he hates the album, or I hated his hair, or why do they talk about the fans and on and on and on......

It's times like these that Clack seems more like a drug than ever, for some of these fans it takes more of the drug to satisfy them and the high wears off much quicker than it once did. Then they want to blame the source of their addiction, but have no intention of giving it up.

hell sometimes it doesn't even get a day of celebrating because there's something about whatever the hell Clay was doing that bugged the snot out of everyone more than the good parts made them happy. Exhibit A - Cookie.

I don't know what brought all this on today because I honestly don't go anywhere else anymore. But ya'll need this:

:drugsneeded: OR THIS

:garfieldodie-grouphug:

OR THIS

:bier:

hell sometimes it doesn't even get a day of celebrating because there's something about whatever the hell Clay was doing that bugged the snot out of everyone more than the good parts made them happy. Exhibit A - Cookie.

I don't know what brought all this on today because I honestly don't go anywhere else anymore. But ya'll need this:

:drugsneeded: OR THIS

:garfieldodie-grouphug:

OR THIS

:bier:

I vote for this: :bier: or maybe this: :voll: We can get ready for the California 3-fer par-tay and concerts! :04:

Count me among those who was just above ready to give up on the internet fandom until I found FCA (thank you muski! :F_05BL17blowkiss:). I had left one board and thought I found a home at another and then the conspiracy theories and personal dramas began to take over and between the two, I all but stopped posting. Then I came here and found people who still wanted to have fun with Clay (heh... B)). I also found a place where I could vent my frustration with the poddies. I still read other boards, post occassionally on one, and have even ventured over to the OFC when I'm feeling brave and you know what? It makes me all that much grateful for this little oasis of Clay fun and friends!

:allgood:

As for the concerts, I am soooooooooooo looking forward to them. I am curious about his working with the orchestras. I am curious what he will sing - although I would bet my bottom dollar it will be ATDW heavy. And I say YAY to that!

And considering the record label has nothing to do with what he sings in concert, how will the poddies explain that? Could it be that Clay actually likes the album and likes singing those songs????

:lies:

I think I will love hearing their explanations for that! I will love watching them squirm.

Hee! (I know. I am evil - and ain't it fun!)

It's times like these that Clack seems more like a drug than ever, for some of these fans it takes more of the drug to satisfy them and the high wears off much quicker than it once did. Then they want to blame the source of their addiction, but have no intention of giving it up.

Ooooh. I like that analogy, atinal....very accurate, IMO.

Taking a break here...Kenny and I have spent the freakin' weekend cleaning out hte garage and totin' that barge and liftin' that bale...and going to the dump to get rid of all the crap. (Heh...shoulda seen me at the dump. Kenny was in hte truck tossing (when not too heavy) things to me and then I was flinging them (when they didn't break my back) into the pile of CRAP that would soon be shoveled and compacted and whatever else happens to all that shit people leave there every freaking day for eternity! :3: )

Now I'm trying to find my dining room floor as I go through mounds of papers and cables and wires and plugs and cds and cards and bills and manuals to lost computers and cell phones and .....

This next picture has nothing to do with what I've just gone on about, but it makes me feel good to look at it...so.

Snapshot2006-01-1623-08-22.jpg

That drug analogy is excellent.

Well, I am going to share the Without You video from the the IT with KLo at Anaheim with a KLo fan who never saw it. Be back later. Just consider it building a little Karma for Clay for the future

I think the thing that bothers me the most is that some "fans" seem to want Clay to be someone who he is obviously not.
And to take it further... they really think he IS that person, but is being held back by RCA/Clive/the evildoers.

Heh...sometimes when you're posting do you get caught up looking at the banner and forget what you were gonna say...? Lookit that second face... aww.

Anywhoooo... Yeah I don't get them, but whatever. I finally got over being mad about it (and believe me, I was pisssssssed) and now I just roll my eyes. It's not the opinions; it's the lack of room for anyone else's. So, I don't bother anymore. Nor do alot of others. It's a shame, really, but new boards will spring up or come to more life (like here) and it'll all balance out. Such is life.

:rainbowsmile:

So, what's the plan for Saturday, yo? Can I drive up to get you East Bay ladies and hop over to SF with you, or should we meet somewhere, or? I'm easy.

Clayzor... :F_05BL17blowkiss: Just cuz.

Edited by YSRN

Well, YSRN...as I just PMd couchie...my little ace pitcher has a softball game Sat. at 1 pm, which is a bummer since it sorta is in the middle of the day and all. <_< I might still do some negotiatin' with Carrie...she has a game this Wed. evening, too, so maybe if I go to that one, she'll let me slide (heh...get it? Slide? Softball? :unsure: never mind)...just waiting to see what shakes out...can't wait! :medium-smiley-070:

I have a headache. Do you think maybe all this physical labor had something to do with that? I'm ready to resume my position on the sofa...

...hell, I'm so tired I can't even make some smut from that.... :couch1::noidea: