# 8 My titanium balled, taking his life into his big hands,

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be for the FCA Forum?

• I really look forward to hearing Clay bring a sexy Moon River back
    • All this talk of Moon River has made pour a nice glass of red wine, curl up on my sofa with Waldo
    • It makes your girl parts vibrate
    • The board of easy women
    • It's just that Clay's world is so much more than us. So much more than fans and concert dates and venue choices and juvenile exchanges on his fan site. He's just so much more.
    • He's just so much more.
    • He's a man of a 1000 faces and all of them are great to look at.
    • They have not fallen down on their knees and kissed his lily white ass!

I feel almost grateful that I've been so overwhelmed with a current work project that I'm unaware of the fan controversy over IGB, or AI altogether. It sticks in my mind that Clay said on Larry King Live last fall regarding AI that he would be on that show every week if he could -- that he loved every minute he was on AI. Hey, I loved every minute he was on the show, too! And especially the last time -- the two minutes seen round the world. I hate to be a bore about it, but I just can't overemphasize what the finale last year did to me. I was already a Clay lover, but it put me way over the top. It was strange to find so many jaded fans on the OFC when I joined up, but none of them have ever affected my feelings. Shoot, I was ignorant enough to think I could infuse some enthusiam in some of the naysayers. Silly me, little did I realize at the time that they were fully invested in being negative, in expecting the worst, and in jumping to wild conclusions. I was accused more than once or twice of insinuating that others were bad fans ... but actually I think they were insinuating that about themselves. Otherwise, why the defensiveness? So there I was revved up to the max and reading a lot of whining that Clay is done and the fun is over. My opinion is .. stick a fork in 'em ... they are the ones that are DONE. Clay, however, is another story completely, and a fantastic story he is. In my eyes, he's still unfolding and every layer revealed makes him more interesting than before. He's a paradox, a steadfast chameleon, a man who revels in change yet is unwavering in his principles. He's a man of a 1000 faces and all of them are great to look at. I do have my preferences with his hair and beard, but anymore I just can't wait to see what he's going to do next. Because it will be interesting.

It feels good to stretch out and enjoy my Clay love here at FCA, without angst, paranoia and delusions hovering about. One of these days, soon, and by soon I mean in about 10 days, I'm going to wrap this project and have a few less stressful months to enjoy being a fan, exulting over the chance to see Clay live for the first time ever in Houston this summer, and just enjoying the level of discourse at this forum, participating more, and using some of these cool emoticons.

Did I mention that my job is driving me nuts right now?

:drugsneeded:

Oh boy do I love this post! I had a dream about Clay a few days ago (details are not important and it's probably about me in some way I don't get yet, cause I don't actually know Clay and all) but it had a pretty straightforward "message" as dreams go, that Clay is so set for life financially and careerwise that it would positively floor those with doubts and fears just how set for life he is, boggle the minds of even silly wingers like me if we only knew. (Bodes well for me too, eh?) Which is the vibe I'm getting from your posts, keepingfaith, and JennaZ's and others. Just the same confidence in the way things are going at the moment, and the knowledge that it's sooooo all good.

:allgood:

I thought I hit the quote button a bunch of times, but apparently I lost them all, but Karen Eh? wheeee it's so good to see you here and yes, I think this is a pretty cool place. I love your photos so much. You capture the moments, like YSRN and all the best photographers do--it isn't just the quality of the picture, it's the expression you are able to capture, the moment.

And {{{FCA}}}? Ya'll so rock. I don't think it's socially advantageous to be nasty and spiteful even when you have the moral high ground, much less when you've gone so far out on a vine you can barely hang on. Most of the time folks are much closer to the middle and just feel more polarized than they are. Venting on the net is hard to "read" sometimes. :TourExcite:

Oh, and my new super relaxed approach to ticket buying is working out fine so far. I have a ticket I can't use and a ticket I might use so far; the best one is for a concert I almost certainly can't go to, and the other is a pretty good one by my standards to a concert I might go to. Two concerts I'm sure I'm going to are in the neighborhood, so to speak, and they haven't gone on sale yet, but I'm feeling so relaxed about it all. I'll decide where to go and what to do and all that later. It's no biggie. I won't overbuy either, but I don't mind ending up with one or two extras. There's almost always a way to get rid of decent tickets. I saw all the stress on the boards today and felt so bad for people. It's become this huge expectation to have really, really close seats, but you know you can use binoculars from farther back--they do work for the traditional purpose. The sound systems are always good in this places, which is lovely. Madison Square Garden--yum. I have a seat right about in the same place for Canandaigua if I go.

Many of the venues typically assign "best" seating on the basis of sound, sight lines, and convenience. A lot of fans just want to be close. I noticed today that a lot of aisle and near aisle seats were being offered in the second and third sections, going way back, rather than filling out those first rows. They also skipped back to the second section first and second rows and aisles before finishing out the first section. Only a few folks are going to get those prime close seats in the pre-sale. The pre-sale still gives you a better shot than you'd get without the membership. I remember those days! Why TB started out offering lawn seats I don't know, but in a case like that you just wait and something better will come along. There are a lot of options for tickets after the pre-sale still. Hey, I'm preaching to the saved now, sorry. Besides, I didn't have my concert plans swept out from under me unexpectedly so what do I know. But some of those I know who did aren't out there being....oh, never mind. Enough!

:Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3:

Edited by jmh123

I did go back to start catching up tonight after the big date. He had the margaritas and I had the coffee. Ergo….he is softly snoring in the other room and I am a wee bit buzzed. Sometimes it’s more fun for everybody if it were the other way ‘round but I digress…

Oh, no, I don’t digress….didn’t I read a few pages back that someone had an open bottle of merlot?

**Holds up Dixie Bathroom Cup and makes pitiful face…**

keepingfaith wrote these words tonight that pretty much express what it is that has kept me here for almost 4 years.

Clay, however, is another story completely, and a fantastic story he is. In my eyes, he's still unfolding and every layer revealed makes him more interesting than before. He's a paradox, a steadfast chameleon, a man who revels in change yet is unwavering in his principles. He's a man of a 1000 faces and all of them are great to look at. I do have my preferences with his hair and beard, but anymore I just can't wait to see what he's going to do next. Because it will be interesting.

I’ll admit to feeling fairly adrift in the fandom of late. My real participation on the boards began with the LBFCA way back in the day. I gravitated there because it was witty, intelligent, snarky and fun. I thought my newfound “devotion” to Clay Aiken was the funniest thing that had ever happened to me. How it could be so hilarious and make perfect sense at the same time was a question I gave up ever trying to answer. I came to the boards everyday because it was fun to laugh at myself and not be alone in the room while I did it. There might even be a new “Idol Mansion Skit” as a bonus. I don’t know what changed. I guess things evolve…..don’t remain static, but at some point I got lost in all the analysis and discussion of every wee little thing. There have been times I’ve assumed that I must have skimmed over some important keystone point because…..I just didn’t get it. There have been days I thought I was stupid because I couldn’t come up with one intelligent thing to say in the middle of a discussion. And here I sit…..waiting for another “Idol Mansion Skit”

You know, I think Clay’s great sense of humor serves him well in his life. I wish some of his fan boards reflected that attitude a little bit more…okay, a whole lot more. In my very humble opinion, I think Clayland takes itself way too seriously, way too often. I don’t even want to think about the defenders of the realm who see malevolent ghosts lurking behind the walls.

And that is what the coffee hath wrought tonight.

No email for me either. I assume that means he’s just going to call me in the morning.

(But here's an important question for you: do I really have to include the "?" at the end of your board name every time I type it?)

Hmmm.....I’m thinking…..I’m thinking….Actually. muski, that thing is a bit of a nuisance that seems to have stuck .When I try to get rid of it, the question mark lovers come out of the woodwork (see LBFCA Guestbook 1) and protest. Haven’t got a clue why. You most certainly have my permission to demystify me.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! I hope to get more reading and learning about the board in tomorrow. Night all.... :nightienight:

Edited by Karen Eh?

Wheeeeeeeee! Welcome Karen Eh!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I am to the point of hardly posting elsewhere except to WORD someone or to give a one sentence opinion. It has gone beyond the ridiculous, and no matter how reasonable or logical you are, there is some convoluted theory to shoot your opinion down, anyways. I love my Clay friends, I love this board, and I love Clay. That's enough for me. I'm just weary of trying to make sense of other boards.

As for AI, Slimon and Ryan Seacrest, I can't stand any of them. I haven't watched a full season since AI2. If I want to donate to a cause, I'll donate to BAF or Unicef, or some other local charity. But that doesn't mean that I know that Slimon and Ryan are bad people. I agree that they play a part on the show, and I have no idea who they are in real life. They could be very charitable for all I know. I don't think that AI has nefarious motives by pimping this IGB thing. I think they will reach millions of people who may not be otherwise aware of the need. I think they'll raise tons of money for the cause, and I would bet that they'll be on the up and up with the way the money is distributed. How could they not be? They'll be under the microscope. So in my mind, :allgood: .

I also don't think, just because Clay mentioned that he is not watching AI this year, that he is trying to "distance" himself from the show. I just think he's not invested in watching this year. I don't have any idea whether AI invited him to participate in IGB and he said "no, thanks, I have other things on the go" or whether they asked him and he said "go suck eggs". In fact, I still wouldn't be surprised if he is involved in some capacity. I think some people are seriously over-reacting, because no one knows how this thing will play out yet. I don't think Clay has any animosity for the show in general.

jmh123, I'm with you on being :Tour4: free. I've got two of my concerts locked up with group sales, and I like that, because it means I don't have to deal with TicketBastard. Yesterday, I was very patient while it threw me lawn seats for Rochester, and didn't bite until something decent came along. I have general admission for Chatauqua, and am thinking about sitting on the lawn with some friends in Cary. So all in all, it's been pretty painless. Only Michigan left to go! :Tour3: :TourExcite:

Edited by luckiest1

I have a feeling when I hit submit, this is going to go up with that dreaded "Posts 1" thing over there in that post counter spot. This box I'm typing in doesn't look in the least familiar, so I'm almost positive that's going to happen. I finally decided to click on one of those email links I've been getting and I fell right into a gaggle of eHP folks in the tour thread.....somehow that didn't surprise me, either.

So.....I'm here. I read just back a few pages (mea culpa etc. but I have to go iron my pants for a date tonight with my husband.....time's pressing right now.) BUT thank God! I found a room full of people who are making some sense. I can't do that quoting thing and have nice creases, too. But....seriously.....it's a frickin' TV show. OR at least it was last time I turned it on.

Oh, and I made a stop gap avatar from the only 90 x90 pixel picture I had in photobucket. I think I want one of those fancy moving ones this time but this will have to do till I learn how to make one.

:sickyet:

Welcome! To someone who takes some of the best pics out there!!!!!!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Morning all!

He's a man of a 1000 faces and all of them are great to look at.

As soon as I'm done with this post, I'm going to add this one to the thread title nomination thread....thank you keepingfaith!

Welcome Karen Eh?!@#$%^& *g* Love your pictures, loved your posts here so far.

Boy howdy, it sounds like I missed a big day of angst in the fandom yesterday. My thoughts: 1) Clay loves MEEEE and I like that he shares, because I did get the email from him. (Actually, I got a second one last night, so maybe I got Karen Eh's copy too.) When I get home, I'm a total sucker and will donate to get those exclusive pictures. He can totally make me do that -- I'm not mindless ya'll, I'm really not, but sometimes the spell is just too great. 2) AI, Simon, and charities -- more power to them, even if I probably won't give. I've never understood totally the pure venom that comes out over the show every year at this time. Sure, I didn't like what happened and what was said to Clay many times during his season -- but that was 4 freakin' years ago! It also wasn't the end of the world -- Clay seems to be doing real fine right now, doesn't he? And I, like more than a few here, believe that Clay would love to be on the show every year. I think that article from a few weeks ago cemented that to me; he loves the show so much he had to give it up! Hee.

I'm sure there was other stuff to comment on, but I need to get coffee. Have a good day y'all!

Well, someone has learned how to appeal for funds.

Hey, Clay, some of us have no income! Sheesh - he is making me look for a job, isn't he.

It is all for the Chirrun'

You and me both! I did get to spend some of my tax refund and am feeling guilty...got a laptop on sale..a great sale and been wanting one for a long long time, okay years.....cant wait to pop in a Clay DVD and see it....woohoo....

I am almost giving up hope to getting to see him this summer. I should play the lottery today....friday the 13th has always been my lucky day! hmmmm.....well the money I spent on the laptop COULD have got tickets somewhere for my daughter and me....BUT airfare, nope, maybe for one....sigh...

He either has to come closer to me or we are going to have to hitchhike somewhere!!!!!!!!

:Tour3: :TourExcite: :allgood: :Tour3: :TourExcite:

Feeling good this morning - TGIF and all that. I'm expected to be blogged sometime this week-end, and maybe Clique will keep up the trend and post the usual Friday afternoon / evening update.

Later, babes!

ETA: I didn't think of it until I saw a larger version, but it's been a pretty long time since we've seen our old friend the white T-shirt....

clay3627.jpg

CLAY MENTION A SIGHTING ON GMA!

Toward the end, DS is talking about Afghanistan and they "run into" Clay.

I only heard it as I was listening on the radio on my way into work but I heard his voice. I am sure someone in another time zone will cap it.

I cannot believe its just coincidence they were there at the same time.

CLAY MENTION A SIGHTING ON GMA!

Toward the end, DS is talking about Afghanistan and they "run into" Clay.

I only heard it as I was listening on the radio on my way into work but I heard his voice. I am sure someone in another time zone will cap it.

I cannot believe its just coincidence they were there at the same time.

Apparently there was a shot of him in a school wearing traditional robes...a friend said he looked like he was in a Christmas pageant and should be surrounded by sheep...hee

I can't wait to see some caps...and the clip...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd sure love to see Clay on GMA in person next week to talk about his trip with Diane. And maybe this time, she wouldn't have to waste half his segment with AI audition footage. The People "I'm not watching AI this year" mention might serve to give him a natural way out of spending his interview time discussing AI instead of UNICEF.

Welcome, Karen Eh!

Apparently there was a shot of him in a school wearing traditional robes...a friend said he looked like he was in a Christmas pageant and should be surrounded by sheep...hee

I can't wait to see some caps...and the clip...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Awesome! I hope the clack is available before 10:30, as I have to leave the office for a long meeting today..

About the IGB thing... I am SO glad I have this forum in which to vent. I seriously love you guys... :F_05BL17blowkiss: At my home board, I was just shocked and disgusted at the level of venom displayed at AI and the AI judges.

It's fine to roll your eyes at AI's fund raising campaign. It's okay to not contribute. I'm not contributing, myself, as my charity dollars are already earmarked. But the over-the-top suspicion and hatefulness, just because of old grudges about Clay, are so off-putting and transparent. One particular poster states as fact that AI doesn't care about children and that Simon, specifically is uninterested in charity work. Now, I am not an AI or Simon apologist, but how in the heck can state as a FACT that they know what's going on in the minds of those who work for AI? :angry22: We don't really know why we haven't heard Clay's name in conjunction with IGB at this time? How can people make assumptions? A few of these posters are completely predictable- Clay and those who support him are saviors, and anyone who is perceived to have dissed Clay is Satan. I just can't hang with that mentality, and though I am not going to contribute to IGB, I don't see Clay at the center of any of this. Hopefully, many children will be helped by the efforts of both parties.

OMG.............I just saw Clay. It is 8:50AM central time here, and he was on GMA. Diane Sawyer was talking about Afghanistan and said "and look who's here? It is Clay Aiken." THUD He looked so good...........

EEEEEEEEEEEE aren't these special suprises fun. I bet they filmed that last week and Clay thought it would be on then thats why he told his mom to watch GMA...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love being surprised!!!! I have faith we will get the clack...I think this is precisely why we have different time zones.

I do think they may still do some more PR for this. It owuld be great for Clay to come out and do a co hosting for The View at this time...I get hefills up the 100K pretty quickly...didn;t Rosie match the lebanon fund the last time...or something like that...

A quick clay mention in Diane Sawyer's latest "Reporter's Notebook" on abcnews.com:

In Afghanistan, schools that were once forbidden by the Taliban are now rebuilt, but there's still so much work to be done.

And guess who was in Afghanistan with UNICEF at the same time we were? "American Idol" Clay Aiken.

Teachers and students told him how much they need books for their libraries and computers for their science labs.

Aiken asked the class if anyone wanted to be a teacher, and several students raised their hands.

OMG.............I just saw Clay. It is 8:50AM central time here, and he was on GMA. Diane Sawyer was talking about Afghanistan and said "and look who's here? It is Clay Aiken." THUD He looked so good...........

EEEEEEEEEEEE aren't these special suprises fun. I bet they filmed that last week and Clay thought it would be on then thats why he told his mom to watch GMA...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love being surprised!!!! I have faith we will get the clack...I think this is precisely why we have different time zones.

I do think they may still do some more PR for this. It owuld be great for Clay to come out and do a co hosting for The View at this time...I bet he fills up the 100K pretty quickly...didn;t Rosie match the lebanon fund the last time...or something like that?

The Cliane is alive! Geesh, did they have to go all the way to AFghanistan to get it on! LOL.

KarenEh's photos

Take a gander while you're waiting for the 2 second clack. heeee

ETA: Muski, I always enjoy your stories - I don't think I've clayverted a soul..well maybe 2 or 3 friends over the past 4 years. Here's a funny story. I got a call from my cousin one day. All my family knows I love Clay - including extended family on both sides of the family. Well, one day a cousin calls me to ask if I still liked Clay because she had met a woman who came in her place of business and had told her all about a great fan club called "the claymates" and they get together and have parties and go to concerts and she thought I might be interested. I thanked her for the information. So my own cousin got the "treatment" from Grandma Jane! heee. The funny part is that she was told all about the recent Xmas party and Clay coming to town. It was the JNT05 pre party that I helped plan.

So does Clay appear 10 minute before GMA goes off...or in the first hour?

Article about one of the gala awardees

Diane Sawyer will probably go back on the hate list for this:

And guess who was in Afghanistan with UNICEF at the same time we were? "American Idol" Clay Aiken.

What? She associated him with that show - you know the one involved in all the criminal activity surrounding their fake fundraiser? You know, the show that has been so cruel to Clay? The show he is completely distancing himself from because he hates it?

And she called him "American Idol"? How dare she!

The above was brought to you by SnarkRUs

Can't wait for the clack! I do hope their running into each other wasn't coincidental and that they filmed stuff to be used maybe on GMA or even a prime time special.

ETA: Couchie - he's on somewhere in the last 20 minutes of the show.

Edited by Claygasm

News for Claynadians from Lizintoronto from CB:

UNICEF news: I called the Canadian head office here in Toronto. Canadians had already discovered that they could not donate through the UNICEF USA page.

YES! If you donate through UNICEF Canada's secure portal and select the Afghanistan Appeal as the special fund you want your donation to support, you will be donating straight into Clay's fund, so go ahead, secure in the knowledge that your donation will be credited to Clay's fund, and knowing you will get your donation's Canadian tax receipt in early 2008.

I tried making a proper link to the donation page, but it didn't work.

But this is the address (search engines can't find it because of the https at the beginning of the address...which will not even reproduce here) But this partial address may even work as a link for you, even tho it shows up as only part of the address. You can try clicking on it. It doesn't look right, since the front part of the address is missing, but it did work for me....at the CB.

/secure.unicef.ca/portal/...px?at=1211

Or you can do this instead: Google UNICEF Canada, and you should see the Donation Portal in the list of choices that come up on your screen.

Click on that. (It is almost impossible to find this page if you go in by the front door at unicef . ca , so be sure to Google it.)

When you get to the Donation Page, look in the box titled UNICEF Canada Emergency Donation Fund (it's at the very top of the page)

Where it says "I would like my gift to support...Please choose," click the Please choose box, and scroll to the Afghanistan Appeal, and enter that.

Then you can go back and complete your online donation form.

Do I see one of those little microphones clipped to the placket of his grey shirt? It looks like one, so I'm guess ing they've got his visit or parts of it on tape. "They" is probably UNICEF but I would love it if GMA had some more to share with us.

Exhibit A:

clay3627.jpg

This space reserved for Exhibit B should it surface someday.

Well, I guess Clay figures that I have enough photos of him since he didn't offer me any in the email he sent me overnight. Heh! Oh well, I'd already sent in a donation yesterday so I guess he knew I was easy......and cheap.

...a friend said he looked like he was in a Christmas pageant and should be surrounded by sheep...hee

Why did a JNT meet & greet pop into my head when I read this?

Couchie, I followed your link (it's a hard habit to break) and got a reminder that I am supposed to working on my non-Clay photos from the past year as per the request of my family who keep asking for them over and over. It was going really well until tour plotting took over my life.....the reason I was up this morning at 7:30 despite being up at 3:30 last night. Thank God for the hair of the dog....I don't think I could have made out one of those Ticketmaster code words without the strong black goo I salvaged from the bottom of the cup that was sitting here on the desk when I came in this morning....."in" being a few steps down the hall from the bedroom.

Thanks Ansamcw and YSRN I do feel better this morning.

AI & IGB!!!! I don't really like the show, anymore. In fact this is the 1st year, and only the 2nd time, I have ever watched it. Season 2 being the best they ever had, and it will never be duplicated, IMHO. Yes, I hold a grudge for a long time. *g* It probably, has more to do with how they tricked me into voting week after week, than it has to do with Clay not winning. Truth be told. I felt scammed & conned, by them telling me my votes count when it is clearly evident they didn't. I was fuming that I was stupid enough to be duped into believing the voting was on the up and up. I was angry with myself because I am not stupid and I still got sucked into it. LOL BUT, I was in good company because so many other smart people got duped too. *g* The blatant manipulation going on to cause Clay to lose was just the icing on the cake that made me one of those "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned people." Hee Now I realize that there are people who think this shows voting was not rigged and/or on the up and up and they have other opinions as to how the votes were handled. I am not saying that they are stupid if they don't think the way I think. I'm just saying how it made me feel and my opinions about it. Just wanted to make that clear.

However, I have finally let that go and watched it again this season. I find it to be pretty much the SSDD. However, it is just one of many reality shows. It is there for pure entertainment value and the revenue it brings in with the advertisers. That is how one should look at it. IMO. If you can do that and let the other stuff go, then I think you can watch without prejudice and bias. Personally I don't care if Clay ever goes on that show again, or if he does, anymore. I believe they have used him when it suited their needs and they would of been stupid not too. I also believe Clay has benefited, as well, from his appearances. I have always wanted him to distance himself but he kept right on showing up. HaHaHa I love it when Clay shows me a thang or two. *g*

At first I thought it was only because of contractual obligations. Then I started to think he will always go if they ask because he liiiiiikes the show. Maybe he feels an obligation and loyalty to do so. Plus it seems most of his close friendships are with people from the show. The truth is none of us know why he is or isn't going to be there for IGB. I no longer spend time worrying about the hows and whys of his career. I guess I can't help but to selfishly wish for the day he is announced as Clay Aiken, and not runner up Clay Aiken. However, I don't look at his absence on IGB, as a diss. Not everything said about Clay, that is not all glowing is an intended diss. Not everyone on AI or in the world who doesn't praise Clay 24/7 is dissing him. Not every perceived slight or absence of him is a diss and none of it is all some giant conspiracy to bring Clay Aiken to his knees. (Hmmm. I like that visual though)

As for IGB? Well, sure they are pimping themselves, somewhat. The bottom line is that they get money for a good cause, regardless of their motives. Someone is going to benefit and that is what charity is all about. People benefiting from the efforts of others, to raise money for the cause. Even if they only get 5 cents out of every dollar, it is 5 cents they wouldn't have got if not for the efforts of IGB or whoever. I don't think the receiving charity is going to look a gift horse in the mouth. But that's JMO.

They have not fallen down on their knees and kissed his lily white ass!

Thread title nominee....I'll kiss his lily white ass for them.....HeeHee

Couchie I liked your post about AI. I love Josh Gracin and his song "Brass Bed. (Stay with me)" I loved Kim Locke's "8th World Wonder." I also like Carrie Underwood's song "Before He Cheats." I have those songs. So there is other talent from the show, besides just Clay. They don't deserve to be put down.

Welcome Karen Eh? Photographer extraordinaire!!!!! I saw this picture posted somewhere and I think you made it. I was wondering if you would mind if I used it for my avatar? I know you made it for Jill at LBFCA, waves to Jill, but I don't see her using it anywhere. So what say you? Purdy please... You know from my name I'm from Arkansas.........*g*

Karenpic-1.jpg

keepingfaith, my friend, I am hoping you get this project done soon. I love to read what you have to say and I want you to come here and play with me and the rest of these fine ladies.

Jenna I loved your post as well.

God there are just so many good posts here. So many smart grounded people. I am just going to word everyone. It takes too long to high five each post. I'm new at this linear thread stuff. WOW. If does take some getting used to. However this board is so worth it.

Great stuff about UNICEF and Clay. Yes, I love little surprises of seeing him show up unexpected..........