# 12 An Evening With His Royal Highness Fantasy Fodder

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Ahhh, skin, tractors, fading tan and growing arm fur. All's right with the world.
    • Another talented dude who reputedly wields a big wand.
    • Very nice to look at...this very well put together firecracker.
    • Does he know he's so DWEAMIE????
    • Hips, thighs. derrierre, it's all there!!!
    • If the pants get any lower he'll need a hard-on to keep them up.
    • The spirit just moved him.
    • The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it. Ah.Freaking.Mazing. The Man, the Music. All of it.

:F_05BL17blowkiss: bottlecap!

jamar, I think we'll run into that problem a LOT with that gif image. *g*

Anybody up for some concert pretties? Most of these are from toni7babe, but he last is from alliesmom2.

Very pretty....

ClayHouston8.jpg

And then he's so cute...

ClayHouston2-1.jpg

Are you lookin' at ME?

ClayHouston11.jpg

It's a ho-down!

ClayHouston12.jpg

Guh...that neck...

ClayHouston9.jpg

Lucky woman and lady....

clayhouston02.jpg

Well, looks like we all have new titles under our avatars. I love the title under my avatar - 'body guard.' I think this is the BESTEST title. I mean, just look at the body I get to guard! It's sexy and thrusting and masculine and GAH!!!

Thank you so much for making me a body guard. Yummmm!

:hubbahubba:

av-14763thrust.gifav-14763thrust.gifav-14763thrust.gif

bwah...see Ansa...told ya they'd prefer body guard to security :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

well you sure know your members... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

so did :F_05BL17blowkiss: people figure out all the levels yet?

Checking in from Atlanta. Had trouble accessing my account on here and was forced to go to the OFC and post and read. Thanks ldyjocelyn for helping me get on.

EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee so many purdy pics of Clay. My tongue is hanging. I am in lust all over again. We get new titles, hurray. I had to make one post to see what mine is. Is it Body Guard? WooHoo I love that name, if it is......

Puddingsjoy and Atinal I loved your recaps. Thank you so much for the compliments. It was my pleasure meeting both of you fine ladies and I hope we see each other again. I really plan to make sure I don't miss rcknrllmom again, if she attends another concert where I am. I felt so bad you met none of us.

Hubby and daughter are golfing this morning so I had a chance to peek in. Hope to see new purdy's next time I sneak in..........Merrieeee, we are all fanatics on here. I crossed over a long time ago....Hee

:F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss: Later

Bonjour from rainy Dorval, Quebec! If I'm translating the weather channel correctly, we are under a severe thunderstorm watch here. We drove through some doozies, and the black cloud seemed to be following us from Ontario....

How weird is it that I managed to log into my FCA account using luckiest1 and it still comes up lickiest1? :cryingwlaughter:

Off to check if I'm a body guard and read ldyjocelyn's novel!

ETA: Wheeeee! I'll be Clay's personal manager any day!!!

Edited by lickiest1

Well, I don't have a home in Santa Monica, but I can find a place for Clay and me to crash (and burn, baybee! :hubbahubba: ) in some other location...Clay, honey, don't you and I need to do a little producin'? in an executive fashion? :Thud::whistling-1:

woo hooo! closing remarks and lunch is over and a record number of people hung around for the very end! Of course, I hold no delusions that it was for the program and lunch. See, there's a big ole' ocean out there with beach and stuff....

Anyway, still have lots to do to wrap this sucker up! So I can get FINALLY to the beach in the daytime!

Heading home tonight...I miss my girls and my wonderful hubby.....

A Recap....

Oh Hell, Why Not......

I accidentally opened Word instead of Photoshop, so I guess that means I should try my hand at writing a recap of the week that was as much fun as you can have without being arrested. I’ll start with Frisco and the plot.

When the Nokia thing hit the skids and the soccer game thing was announced there was no way I was going to go on up to Dallas for that. Even if I wanted to go, abandoning Mr. K’eh on the 4th didn’t seem like and option since he’s so good about all the other little trips I’ve taken, am taking and will take in the future. I try to fair and reasonable when I can, right? But.....if I could convince him that going up to Dallas for a soccer game and some bang up fireworks on his day off was a good idea, then that was different…”no way” could become “yes way” faster than I can change a memory card. He bought it….based on the fireworks show….he pretended not to notice how excited I was about seeing Clay and let me rattle on and on about this fantastic fireworks show that was going to happen 4 hours drive away.

For a long time I kept him in the dark regarding the logistics of our trip. I don’t think men, in general, do well with too many complications in planning……but essentially…..I had to pick up guitargirl at Bush on the afternoon of the 3rd and take her to the Magnolia. We would go out and celebrate our 25th anniversary over a nice dinner. On Wednesday at noon, I’d pick up guitargirl at her hotel while Mr. K’eh went to the airport to meet bonnechance and meeman who were arriving separately around twelve. The plan was to meet at an exit off I-45 in the Woodlands, where we would play musical cars. bonnechance and guitargirl would ride to Frisco in my car and the K’ehs and meeman would ride with Mr. K’eh. We'd leave one car at the hotel in Frisco, and drive to the venue in the other. We had to be back in Houston on the 5th by noon to collect Chardonnay and Sue at Bush, and then to pick up Nelle at Hobby at 1:30. Making the trip back from Frisco to Houston with us would be muskifest and Claygasm who we would roust of bed at an ungodly hour so we could get on the road by 8:00AM. In order to facilitate bodies and luggage getting where they needed to go, we would meet at another exit in the Woodlands to make the appropriate transfers of bodies, laptops, suitcases and various and sundry other pieces of luggage that I had been eying warily since the day before. I'd still like to know what exactly guitargirl has in the that electronics case and luckily bonnechance has won a decent sized bag since the last time we traveled together. She left her windowless, zippered RV at home this time.

I was late. When I arrived outside of the Magnolia, guitagirl was no where in sight. I assumed she was taking refuge from our Houston humidity by waiting inside the lobby and reached into my purse for my phone. Reaching, led to fishing, fishing led to frantically scattering the contents of one very large purse all over the front seat! Demmit!! No phone!! I checked under the seats and on the floor and then got the sinking feeling that my phone was still on the desk where I left it. Crap! I then got the idea that maybe I could catch Mr. K’eh before he left for the airport….slim chance but maybe he was still home. I went hunting again in my purse for my phone so I could call him to tell him I’d left it on the desk……yes, I actually did that and cussed loudly because I now had to get out of the car in the rain and go looking for guitargirl in the lobby. I think I assaulted her for her phone but it was all for naught. Too late. I had to go back home for my phone….a mere 45 drive, no biggie. Nice start to the day.

I wonder if that’s why we missed the soccer game? (Bummer, eh?) The rest of the drive up there was uneventful…..so that had to be it. We made it to our hotel, changed clothes and I caught Mr. K’eh sneaking a peek at his email……BAD Mr. K’eh!

We found Pizza Hut Park just fine by way of my Great Paper System and spent the next 20 minutes or so circling the west parking lot waiting for someone to go home and give us their space. It was a tad busy in there. Mr. K’eh said if we were patient there would be lots of spaces when the soccer game was over…..BAD Mr. K’eh (don’t you have email or something?) I think at that point someone looked at the clock in the car and realized that the soccer game was just about over if it wasn’t already. It was past 7:30. How the heck did that happen? I start to get a little frantic over the parking situation. I have no Plan B, other than to bail on Mr. K’eh and let him find parking on his own. I took the high road this time and we dropped off meeman and guitargirl near the entrance. bonnechance saw an opportunity, hopped out of the back seat and attached herself to a family on their way home. She would if required, lay prone in the spot until we made it 'round to the right row. No Clayversions allowed when parking is an issue….sorry. Let these people go.

Pizza Hut Park is a pretty nice facility as stadiums go. I didn’t see all that much of it since I was on line in a stairwell as soon as I got there. guitargirl and Mr. K’eh made themselves comfy in the stands….meeman, bonnechance and I were hitting the field.

I think I was halfway dignified as I bounded across the field to find a spot, though by that time my husband was probably up getting a beer and not paying one bit of attention to me at all. My biggest regret is that I neglected to get my own beer before I got in that line.

The three of us found a great spot about ten people deep in front of the stage to the left a bit. I plunked my knapsack between my feet and dug out that Nikon that I’ve been dying to try at a concert since I got it last year. I figured Frisco would be the ideal place since I’ve been to too nervous to try and get away with using it in any of those symphony halls.

I think I’m ready but I’m not. I never am…..never ever.

Being down on the field in Pizza Hut Park was fun. I had a blast. It felt great to stand up the whole time. There was so much energy in that little group on the field and when I turned around and saw the stadium behind it looked really cool. I’m about halfway through the pictures I took in Frisco. The Nikon was fun to use, very different and about half the zoom magnification on my longest lens as the Canon point and shoot. I’d love to have the chance to use it again. Maybe I’ll get brave at one of the indoor concerts.

Watching Clay sing 'Lover All Alone' for the first time was a thrill. My chin hit the turf when the Classics Medley started….He’s doing what? But I laughed. It was funny. I’m easy. He’s so pretty.

Luckily the fireworks show lived up to its billing…the one I gave it. The entire eHP and lots more really swell people were all hanging out in Section 103 at the very end. We made arrangements with muski and Claygasm to pick them up at their hotel at 8:00 AM. They tried to convince me that hitting the road at 6:00 would be a much better idea but I stuck firm to 8:00. I have never seen two people that anxious to get up and get on the road for a trip EVER! Little Mary Sunshine got nuthin' on them two.

When the very last sparkly thingy was nothing more than a puff of smoke we dragged ourselves back to the car and voted on IHOP for dinner.

I ate the first of many omelets I would have last week. To be continued......

***One part of this recap is a big fat lie. Can you tell which part?***

Edited by Karen Eh?

Every once in a while I get one I really like. I like this one.

172582562-L.jpg

I seem to have this black and white thing going on. There's something about that shirt that screams do me in black and white. Wish I could remember where I stashed that nun's costume.

Don't know if anyone posted the cover from the Houston Chroncle entertainment section last Thursday ... but fortunately a co-worker saved a copy for me and since I'd never seen it, maybe some of you haven't either.

CLAY MANIA

AIKEN IS COOL IN HIS OWN WAY

So now Clay IS cool --- the Houston Chronicle said so -- and in the best way possible, on his own terms!!!

Aiken_Chron_070507.jpg

May I interject what may be a minority opinion, but standing in front of Clay in Frisco, I had a great view and .... I MISS HIM SINGING LIKE A VIRGIN. I thought it was hot. I thought he was so sexy being campy and slithery ... and he had so much fun doing it, and his faux voice was oooooeeeeeee for me. I hope he does it again. Oops.

ldyjocelyn (damn, you are TALL woman!:D)

Uh, yeah, I am. Can't help it. Sometimes it's a bear -- finding clothes that fit; and sitting in front of clack gatherers are two things that I can think of. OTOH, there have been more than a few times that I've been able to see over an entire crowd just to see a glimpse of Clay. Heh.

It was great to meet you too Puddins -- and you as well Karen Eh?! Great recaps too!

Every once in a while I get one I really like. I like this one.

172582562-L.jpg

I seem to have this black and white thing going on. There's something about that shirt that screams do me in black and white. Wish I could remember where I stashed that nun's costume.

Oh Lord. Oh Lord. Oh Lord.

Where's that drool bib?

Don't know if anyone posted the cover from the Houston Chroncle entertainment section last Thursday ... but fortunately a co-worker saved a copy for me and since I'd never seen it, maybe some of you haven't either.

CLAY MANIA

AIKEN IS COOL IN HIS OWN WAY

So now Clay IS cool --- the Houston Chronicle said so -- and in the best way possible, on his own terms!!!

Aiken_Chron_070507.jpg

Love this. That's exactly the way I see him (I know not everyone does)....and I love it.

ClayHouston2-1.jpg

Holy Sh*t! Will you look at those eyelashes! Pretty man.

Isn't he though? Those eyelashes are to DIE for. I wish I had them.

But then I wish I had HIM.

Love all the new designations! I'd sure like to executive produce something with Clay sometime, that's for damn sure.

:F_05BL17blowkiss: to FCA...just because.

Sometimes it's good to be offline for an afternoon. :F_05BL17blowkiss: Love you guys!

We've only had three shows, and I've already added a bunch of pictures to my tongue collection. :hubbahubba:

HoustonDCAT10.jpg

HoustonDCAT15.jpg

HoustonDCAT18.jpg

It looks like someone was hitting the margarita machine :juul:HoustonDCAT19.jpg

TulsaDCAT4.jpg

No, I'm not obsessed. Much. :cryingwlaughter:

Karen Eh... fun recap. Not too busy were you? I would have loved to have been there to hear Clay sing LAL for the very first time. Good for you!

artquest.. thanks for posting the pretty.

I have been listening to some of Clay's demos the past couple of day. Just the voice and very little instrumentation. His voice touches my heart.

Love all the recaps and clack. 4 more days and Clay will be back. Hmmm I am a poet and don't know it.

Clack and Back...LOL

Oh dear.

I just downloaded the Houston Classics medley from jtgranny. That head that keeps bopping in and out of the picture? Dear God, that's me. I'm so sorry.

I had a two clack gatherers directly behind me; one I knew, one I didn't.

I feel like I should cut my legs off at the knees.

FYI - it's about half over, but they are having a condensed version of Jericho right now.

It's a recap of the first 11 episodes. They're calling it "Return to Jericho" on CBS. :whistling-1:

eta: there's another episode playing right after it. I don't know why I am watching this but I'm starting to get into it!

:Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3:

Edited by cha cha trusty

YAY it's the weekend. What a fu..messed up week. Top priority for the weekend - WATCH CLACK.

:lilredani: Aw Couchie, :hugs-1: to you.

I actually had a pretty good day. I took the afternoon of off work to take my mom to the doctor. For some reason, she won't tell speak up for herself with the doctor ("But I don't want to bother him!"), so I had a discussion with him myself and got him to change a medication that had been giving her problems. We had a nice lunch, did some shopping, I got my pre-concert haircut, I mowed her lawn, and I still had energy left over to mix up some cookies and do a load of laundry. It turns out that I can occasionally go offline and do some real life stuff. Who knew?!

Thanks Bottle...but there's nothing like spending a few hours with the kids to make you forget everything. I feel so sorry for my sister. Her daughter just turned five and she is such a trip. Today they went to Macys and everybody got a little something. But she wanted something else but she didn't want to say it out loud. She wanted to show her mother. My sister told her to show grandma... and what she wanted cracked me the hell up and made everything all better. This five years old child wanted a bra. Not a training bra but a full fledged bra ... and threw a fit in the store when she couldn't have one -- well until her mom threatened to put everything else back. BWAH. Kudos to all the parents out there.

hmmm Clay makes things all better too... I Know I was just waiting for Scarlett clack!!