#16 Veins flowing with personality, thighs dripping with character.

Couch Tomato

Next thread title poll  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Do you ever get the idea that people who declared to love Clay unconditionally, have conditions?
    • Thing is, you can't live someone else's life for them. You only get your own.
    • Oh, the humanity!
    • being yourself is the coolest thing you can do.
    • Cool melts in the warmth of anything real.
    • Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants!
    • CLAY SERVED UP WITH SOME CHOCOLATE AND JELLO.
    • "Harder! Harder! Faster! Faster!" "Gimmee more!"
    • It was so much more simple when it was only about love.
    • You can't legislate intelligence
    • One of the things I admire about Clay is his ability to keep on doing the backstroke while everyone else is in the 500m Freestyle
    • I hope he's counting and nibbling on his toes
    • Good Morning!! I love that Clay Aiken dude!
    • There is something excruciatingly and wonderfully manly about that man---yet all the while painfully gentle and tender.
    • I'm confused and concerned, Clay...BLOG ME!
    • Whew, it is over. That was DECON 5 averted big time.
    • Now back to the normal nuttiness. laugh.gif
    • "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."

OMG..OMG...OMG!!!! I KNOW I shouldn't go out and look around but...there is this big "We need to show Clay some TOUGH LOVE" out there now. WTH? He's almost 30 years old...give me a FREAKING break!!! Should we send him to his room without supper, too?

No. Send him to my room. And tell him to bring the whip and handcuffs. I may need to spank him while I'm at it. :hubbahubba:

Edited by Bookwhore

Been checking in from work all day (almost time to go home- yay!) and this whole thing is just cracking me up! Thank God for this board, cause the only other one I read at on a regular basis is imploding- and it ain't pretty! (And no, it's not even the OFC! I don't have the stomach to hang out there!)

I love that sassy, snarky man, and I'm loving the irreverent attitude of this board-and all the pretty pictures!! Keep it up!

PS- KAndre- I just saw your post at CH- it had me HOWLING!!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Edited by laljeterfan

Sorry about those who are upset about the tour rumor - but I can't say I really think it's Clay's place to address it personally and immediately or else.

Why am I surprised at the jaw-dropping sense of entitlement demonstrated by some in the Clay Nation? "Answer me now or else!" Geez... have a little faith in the man's judgement and let him do stuff in his own time and in his own way. This is definitely not a shining moment in the history of the fandom.

Oooh boy. I think he may just have hit upon the one thing I wouldn't do for him. BWAHAH!! (Okay, so I didn't like The Kite Runner either). :RedGuy:

What a little complete incredible shit he is!

Lordy, I can hear the heads exploding from here. Bravo, Clay, for not enabling the needy fuckers.

Bravo, Clay, for not enabling the needy fuckers.

Now see, THAT's what I shoulda wrote!

All this frickin' OTT yammering is just....ARRRRGH!

You don't have to like the idea.

You don't have to like Kim or Ruben or Fantasia or Joe Blow.

You don't have give your money to any frickin thing you don't want to.

You DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME AND THE WORLD ABOUT IT in repetitive, excrutiating detail incluing how exactly you plan to puke, vomit, die or whatever.

You really don't have input about what people blog about! It's their blog!

Newsflash: Clay apparently likes a lot of stuff that many in the "Clay Nation" doesn't.

Remind of how to make our fuzzy treasure trails, people!

Minority opinion here:

I realize it's fun to believe otherwise, but FWIW, I don't think the blog is any kind of response to the tour. I think he's been busy in New York, attending "The Color Purple" and taking care of whatever business he may have there. Roseviolet at the CH noted that he hasn't logged on the to OFC message board since 9/4. As I said before, I really don't believe he's as tuned into the online fandom as much as fans imagine (and I actually think it's healthier if he doesn't). However, if he reads the responses to his blog, he'll find out soon enough.

But everyone can take it as they will...

Bwahahahahahaha! I love him!

He is soooooo not the biddable boy, even though the self-styled "experts" have spoken.....haha!

And really, if some people are all angry, hurt, confused, or whatever - it is not his job to soothe them.....he hasn't said anything, people are just working themselves into a froth (or being worked by others).

Librarians - shall I google, or do one of y'all know where I can locate a copy of "THE Correct Career Path for Pop Singers"? Evidently one exists, and since I have read elsewhere that the South has not got access to the same books and internet and TV and sech, maybe I need to send Clay a copy so's he knows whut he is supposed ta be doin', 'stead of foolin' around goin' to Broadway plays and sech with folks he has no need to hang around with!

OMG - he is out of his box!!!!!!!!!

Muah! and a snappy salute! to KAndre!

Oh, and if I knew that some people dementedly keep track of every time I logged in to a web site - I would have another login name, or I would have some intern log in for me.

Edited by djs111

JennaZ, that's a good point, but frankly I think he has discovered it's not worth it for him to log on - but I bet he got a quick and dirty overview before he posted anything from someone - if nothing else, when one of the mods at the OFC contacted the admins about telling them something official about the tour and I think that was at least yesterday....

ETA that me 'n djs are on the same brainwave!

still two pages to catch up with and don't have the time...work is sooooo stressful right now I'm thinking of stashing a bottle of cabernet in my file drawer....

but I saw this and just HAD to say something

the inimitable KAndre said:

Now, be sensible!

I can't prance and ride the iGallop!

to which I say,

1. Sensible? When the hell did you start using this word in your vocabulary? :cryingwlaughter:

2. You can't? Pffft. Amateur. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Ok...back to my bottom left hand file drawer...uh...work. :whistling-1:

I don't think Clay stays intuned to the fandom or spends his day scanning websites but I sure think he knows about this through his family, or hell he's with Quiana.I bet she knows more about the fandom than he does. Anyway, I'll pretend to be right for awhile cuz it's fun to think he's a bit evil. And it's the freakin' entitlement that bothers me not that people have various and sundry opinions about a tour.

Oh and I admit to being squicked by "Clay's online right now and is in this thread or Jaymes is on right now but is in PMs." I've always thought they needed a private log in. My own personal squick..i know everyone may not agree.

I don't think Clay stays intuned to the fandom or spends his day scanning websites but I sure think he knows about this through his family, or hell he's with Quiana.I bet she knows more about the fandom than he does. Anyway, I'll pretend to be right for awhile cuz it's fun to think he's a bit evil. And it's the freakin' entitlement that bothers me not that people have various and sundry opinions about a tour.

:da_best:

I just skimmed my old haunt, and I've seen enough of :wordpooper: and :scream: and :drama: to last me for a few months.....

I just don't get it. If people don't like his career choices, don't like who they think he might tour with and don't like what he blogs about etc. etc. etc. ! Then why don't they get out of the fandom? No-one is forcing them to stay!

This may not be real life to us but I think they forget it is for him!

End of rant!

I just don't get it. If people don't like his career choices, don't like who they think he might tour with and don't like what he blogs about etc. etc. etc. ! Then why don't they get out of the fandom? No-one is forcing them to stay!

This may not be real life to us but I think they forget it is for him!

End of rant!

But...but... but... wouldn't they have wasted all the time they invested in learning how Clay's career should go? All the comparingto other artists all the rock star dreams????

My favorite is people not reupping for the fan club - Yeah, well don't ask me to send you the blog people or to get you tickets....You will have to find some other place to post

Edited too judgemental.

Edited by playbiller

Loved the timing of the blog! Even if it was pure serendipity, the man has it nailed.

But most of all, I love a sexy man who knows the difference between "affect" and "effect".

Did you catch the secret message? Let me tell you, none so far amazing, no way, no doubt, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Edited by lilyshine

okay I know I have been a lurker lately but good god, keep me away from that other place....that many of you go to....dear GOD...

lets all high five cause we are posting nasty things in his comments in his blog...yeah that will show him...tell him you are disapointed..for WHAT? that he didnt tell you or not about a tour that may happen or not? just go the hell away....I will take some of those front row seats too...just dont bitch and moan and then elbow us to get em..

wow...I dont get it...

who tells me how to run my life or how to talk or what to say or write...that would be ME....why would I presume I could do that to anyone else.....my head wants to explode!!

this sense of freaking entitlement I JUST DONT GET....