#22: Which brings us to Clay Aiken, as most good conversations should

ldyjocelyn

Thread title poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next poll title???

• Lordy. He is one more hunkalicious dude!
    • Brown hair and red hair and blonde hair, OH MY!
    • Is He Harboring Weapons of Mass Seduction?
    • "God help us with the dancing part."
    • I love the new hair, and the hair from last week, and the hair from next week.
    • I can pretend he's the little Shetland pony I wanted to play with as a child.
    • He is a man of many parts and all of them can park on my couch anytime!!!
    • When I pushed the Clay button, his voice pushed all of mine.

Salut twin! cheers.gif

Ok...that was hot BUT did anyone notice him pushing up his glasses with the microphone? How cute was that?

I did... and VERY! ...at first I thought he was checkin' hisself out! Just to be sure. dancingpickle.gif

Salut twin! cheers.gif

Ok...that was hot BUT did anyone notice him pushing up his glasses with the microphone? How cute was that?

I did... and VERY! ...at first I thought he was checkin' hisself out! Just to be sure. dancingpickle.gif

And I bet he was very proud at what he saw!

I like a man who takes pride in his appearance. B)

I think it would have been ok until the BRIGHT white light hit his crotch....he stepped back and turned rather quickly!

Yeah, but not quickly enough! :hubbahubba: I so love our easily aroused boyfriend.

Truly....I do.

I wonder...when he was exiting the stage in the dark, did he discreetly or not-so-discreetly adjust things so as not to hurt anyone unintentionally nearby? :cryingwlaughter:

Obviously, the man walks his talk. He didn't save it all for Christmas Day.

I can't believe how beautiful his skin is....I can't believe how thin he is....I can't believe how fast he lost his puffy face.

He is so handsome. It's been so long since I've seen him without his glasses it looks normal for him to be wearing them.

He looks so happy...it makes my heart go pitter-pat.

He looks so happy...it makes my heart go pitter-pat.
Yeah...I'm sitting here in the living room with the dog and my hubby...and I've got these big assed headphones on to hear Clay sing DSIAFCD to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! and I got that Clayface-itis pain, you know? That cramp that your face muscles get from smiling like a danged fool the whole time you're watching him? :cryingwlaughter: When Quiana held the note at hte end? God, his smile...his laugh! That face! He seems so genuinely full of joy....pure joy!

I'm so happy for him. :wub:

I just watched MGUCL (Invisible's). OMG. It was just so lovely, and he looked so lovingly at Angela and Quina at the end.

It made me cry.

Honestly.

I posted a semi recap but just wanted to express my delight here with MGCL. He gave me my wish tonight by singing it the way he did. I'm one happy camper. The eHP is asleep. One with hercomputer resting on her chest, still open. :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter: goodnight FCA

Pssst... I'm still here, on my tummy with the laptop propped on the pillow. I just closed the connecting door because PerusingOne needs to be up at 3:30.

I miss him already... :cry4:

You can see his excitement grow as he reaches the climax!

BWAHHHH!!! :cryingwlaughter:

Off to download............

ETA: I watched... :lmaosmiley-1: Poor guy. He couldn't get out of there fast enough, could he?

It's good to know that he enjoys his singing as much as I enjoy his singing.

Good Morning All,

Very tired this morning but it was so worth it...he is such a beautiful man and it was so worth waiting three long weeks to see the show.

MGUCL was just beautiful with the three of them singing and Welcome to Our World is my most favorite song of the tour!

I was so happy to meet Couch Tomato, Cindilu2, ldyJocelyn and Luckiest1 and FromClaygary. You guys are great and I am so happy to be part of this board!

2 Days until The Skating Special Airs!

15 Days until The BAF Golf Outing!

26 Days until Clay is on Broadway!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Interesting. You can see the crease of his shirttail through the pants, can't you? Hmmm...I don't know....maybe

it's a crease? :cryingwlaughter:

Who wants to bet that that was the shortest he's ever sung that last note? :cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter: :hubbahubba:

I saw these hair collages over at the CH. My this really was the tour of the ever changing hair!

20071223ChristmasintheHairlandTourw.png

Hee. How cute!

:wub:

eta...my tree is up w/lights and garland. Just waiting for E to come over and help me decorate. Talk about last minute. Sheesh. :cryingwlaughter:

Now I have to give my 80 lb. flaky dog a medicated shampoo. Oh Joy.

Because it's that time of year, I am compelled to mention my all-time favorite piece of Christmas clack. There are so many that are wonderful, beautiful, inspiring, and memorable, and among my top picks would be DSIAFCD from Clearwater (so hot), and Celebrate Me Home from Portland, MGUCL from GMA, and so many more.

My whole heart will always belong to MGUCL from last Christmas in Red Bank. He was sick, looked like he had just sweated off a fever, tugged on his ear with the pain being quite evident, yet it is the most inspired performance ever for me. His voice was perfection, he was giving so intensely, and I do encourage somebody to watch this and tell me if it does to you from 2:05 - 2:15 what it does to me. It melts me to the core.

If you're game to tell me if I'm delusional about this being the sweetest most wonderful Clay ever, check out MGUCL at:

http://www.clackunlimited.com/clack/Concert_Clack/JNaT_2006/Red_Bank/Joanne/

It makes mush out of me, every time. Have I mentioned lately that I love him?

Yes, I love him.