#25: TONIGHT'S THE KNIGHT! Knock 'em not-quite dead!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• "Irreverent, surprisingly fearless, a total delight and a surprise!"
    • He is not perfect, he is just right!
    • But Clay turned it on, as he always does.
    • I?ve got my Clay Aiken boogie board. Bring it.

I think what I'm not crazy about is that the hair is brushed down over his ears. I'd rather it be behind his ears.

And I'd like to be the one to put it there! We'll let muski describe the various ways that might be possible. Heh.

Hey! Since I'm the one who suggested it, I thinkI should be the one to do this.

But I'd love to read muski's list of how to make it happen. :hubbahubba:

Might want to check your OFC profile/acount....my expiration date was 1-24-08.

My was too, but I think they updated...it now says 1/29/08.

Kim

Saw this on CH re: Variety actually saying something nice about Clay---they NEVER say anything nice or they never say anything at all...

Variety.com

One of the largest week-to-week gains was seen by "Monty Python's Spamalot" ($797,390), which looks to have benefited from the debut Jan. 18 of "American Idol" alum Clay Aiken. Both "Spamalot" and "Legally Blonde" ($668,409), seemingly correcting a bit after steep dips the prior sesh, rose by $138,000 each.

Heh....our guy's sorta popular, y'all.... :wub:

List of how to get CLay's hair behind his ears? :naughtywag: Hmmm....I might have to work on that list.....I'll get back to ya.... :cryingwlaughter:

I watched the View download BEFORE I got on the boards. I'm learning. *g*

First thing I thought was that hair must have 'em talkin' :cryingwlaughter:

Like with the dark AI5/bangs look it took me a couple of minutes to adjust.

But then he starts talking and it's ... just ... him :wub:

----

Oooo....tipsy tippy top! Been awhile. Cheers! :trink4:

Beautiful banner! I forgot who created it? 001see? It sure is purty.

We, my husband and I, arrived at playbillers after 11:00 last night after spending a few days with the SIL from Hell! I'm so thankful that it will satisfy her for a few months.

My husband and play are taking a nap before taking off for Spamalot as a result of a large and delicious Japanese buffet we went to at noon.

Loved Clay's look on the View and wasn't he so in control. I can actually see him being a talk show host. He really took control and seemed to leave them speechless. I know we will always disagree on his best look. But having raised two sons ,one of whom I was never sure what color or style his hair would be day to day, I guess I can just go with the flow.

Well here's hoping for another great show tonight. :lilredani:

That's awfully generous of you Fear. I also laughed at your comment about never knowing what style your sons hair would be from day to day. I never know if my son is even going to have hair from day to day.

Now I have a question and I'm serious. When somebody clicks on that link and sees that picture of Clay---I'm talking about somebody NOT us---do they see what I see? Or do they not even notice? I'm serious.

Muski honestly....I don't think anyone else that's NOT us would even notice anything. And I know I'm going to have to turn in my smutter's gold plated membership card for this, but...I'm not sure we're really seeing what we wish we were seeing in those pictures. I mean, it's not a fold, fer goodness sake, but don't you think the position is kind of off? It just doesn't look right to me.

**hangs head in shame**

What an absolutely beautiful banner! Great stuff, oolsee!

Although it was waaaaaaay too short, I loved The View "interview/notaninterview". He sure has learned how to get a lot out in a short time before they start asking if he watches AI :cryingwlaughter:

He looked simply MAHvellous in that beautiful outfit. Have no idea if he was "styled" or did it himself, but he looked absolutely wonderful.

And I managed to dawdle enough this morning to be able to watch it in real time. Eeeeehhhh!! :cryingwlaughter:

Question:

Am I the only idiot or are others having a problem? When I try to renew my OFC membership by:

-signing in

-going to "Account"

-clicking on "Renew Now"

-going to "Sign In" and putting in email/password (the other option doesn't work at all)

-click on "Sign In"

I then get the message:

You have already successfully subscribed to Clay Online with this Clique ID. By continuing with this process, you are about to renew your account AND purchase an additional/duplicate Clay Online membership and package. Please make sure you want to continue with this transaction before proceeding -- no refunds will be offered for additional Clay Online transactions.

HELP!! I don't want TWO memberships....I just want to renew!

ANYONE??

You have already successfully subscribed to Clay Online with this Clique ID. By continuing with this process, you are about to renew your account AND purchase an additional/duplicate Clay Online membership and package. Please make sure you want to continue with this transaction before proceeding -- no refunds will be offered for additional Clay Online transactions.

Go ahead and Click. I did and my total came to $37.11 with shipping so I only bought one membership. I think the wording is a little ambiguous!

I cannot find the page where the goodies we get are located. Is there a tote bag included?

Go ahead and Click. I did and my total came to $37.11 with shipping so I only bought one membership. I think the wording is a little ambiguous!

I cannot find the page where the goodies we get are located. Is there a tote bag included?

Thanks merrieeee....I wondered if perhaps they meant in addition to the one you're signed in at the moment on...but that's NOT what it says.

I guess if I'm charged twice....more opps for M&G's! Goodness knows one doesn't work for that! :cryingwlaughter:

What an absolutely beautiful banner! Great stuff, oolsee!

Although it was waaaaaaay too short, I loved The View "interview/notaninterview". He sure has learned how to get a lot out in a short time before they start asking if he watches AI :cryingwlaughter:

He looked simply MAHvellous in that beautiful outfit. Have no idea if he was "styled" or did it himself, but he looked absolutely wonderful.

And I managed to dawdle enough this morning to be able to watch it in real time. Eeeeehhhh!! :cryingwlaughter:

Question:

Am I the only idiot or are others having a problem? When I try to renew my OFC membership by:

-signing in

-going to "Account"

-clicking on "Renew Now"

-going to "Sign In" and putting in email/password (the other option doesn't work at all)

-click on "Sign In"

I then get the message:

HELP!! I don't want TWO memberships....I just want to renew!

ANYONE??

I think for people with current accounts, its really not renewal time yet. You can upgrade your membership but not renew. I think Clique is supposed to send us renewal emails. Anyway I am in and still a member without paying anything.

Try clicking on this page while you're signed out of the OFC: Link - You'll see the swag for Year 3. Lip balm bay-bee!

it's not a fold, fer goodness sake, but don't you think the position is kind of off? It just doesn't look right to me.

Bookwhore, I hear ya, honey.....

But then WTF IS it? :huh:

I keep thinking it is actually bunched up underroos along with pants that are damned high waisted and baggy. Lots of extra bunchage.

I'm not saying the possibility doesn't exist that it's something else but I just can't imagine him not doing something to make sure surprises don't happen, ya know?

Is everyone sick of stagedoor pics from the weekend? Too bad! :imgtongue:

All c_lickable....

Hi CV!!!

I've not had much time to even attempt to catch up so that will have to wait until tomorrow. However, I do have a few pretties that some may be interested in. More to come tomorrow.

th_DSCF2316_filtered2.jpg

th_DSCF2314_filtered2.jpg

th_DSCF2313_filtered2.jpg

th_DSCF2312_filtered2.jpg

th_DSCF2311_filtered2.jpg

th_dscf2310_filtered2.jpg

Nite CV :offtobed:

BFS at the OFC said they've extended memberships through this week to let everyone get used to the new site & renewal info will be posted in a few days. Hopefully that doesn't mean the same thing as "soon".

it's not a fold, fer goodness sake, but don't you think the position is kind of off? It just doesn't look right to me.

But then WTF IS it? :huh:

Well, the thought did cross my mind that maybe, just maybe, we've been drooling over folds or bunched up drawers for so long that we don't recognize the real thing when we see it anymore? :lmaosmiley-1:

But then WTF IS it?

Weeeellll, could it be he is wearing the dance whateveritscalled, but no one showed him how to wear it, so it's just sitting there bunching up while what's supposed to be in it is hiding below all free and happy?????

I'm going to have to turn in my smutter's gold plated membership card for this, but...I'm not sure we're really seeing what we wish we were seeing in those pictures. I mean, it's not a fold, fer goodness sake, but don't you think the position is kind of off? It just doesn't look right to me.

**hangs head in shame**

It does if he's hung like a .... you know.

But then WTF IS it?

Weeeellll, could it be he is wearing the dance whateveritscalled, but no one showed him how to wear it, so it's just sitting there bunching up while what's supposed to be in it is hiding below all free and happy?????

I think he's too big and popped out.

(Drops dead in a faint at the thought!!!!)

Just got done watching The View, he looked awesome. Hair was a little to straight. But who cares. I got to hear his british accent!

My drive this am was horrible. I white knuckled it all the way there. It normally takes me 50 minutes. This morning was one hour and 25 minutes. Then I get there and was pulled to another unit who needed help instead of mine. Needless to say I was not happy for quite a while this am. But after I held and feed that first preemie who weighed about 3 lbs. I lightened up a bit.

But then WTF IS it?

I think he's too big and popped out.

(Drops dead in a faint at the thought!!!!)

BWAH AND BWAH AND BWAH! :cryingwlaughter: I think it's him...just hanging around and starting to get a little happy---just resting there on the boys(he DOES seem to favor DTTR, you know?) and then getting a bit...swollen with excitement---but not quite migrating north...you know?

That's my story and I'm licking sticking to it! :hubbahubba:

But after I held and feed that first preemie who weighed about 3 lbs. I lightened up a bit.

Nothing like a little perspective, huh? Glad you finally made it safely. :friends:

I'm not crazy about The View hair, but this is Clay, so I'm sure it'll change shortly. Besides, when he's looking so fine otherwise and showing us his Russian dance and telling us in his British accent - eeeeeeee! how he picked it up from a cartoon TV commercial spokes-gekko, I don't care about his hair! :flirtysmile3:

My little granddaughter, 7, just came in while I was looking at the OFC opening page and she saw that picture of Clay and said ... Clay and I don't have anything in common. I said what do you mean. She said, well,

I don't have highlights in my hair.

My hair is longer than his.

He has a different face than me.

He has a different name than me.

He can sing.

He's a boy.

He has a different smile than me.

He has hair on his feet.

She kept going, but I couldn't get past the hair on his feet thing! :cryingwlaughter:

A couple of weeks ago she won a stuffed animal and gave it to me. She told me she named it Clay so that I'd love it. She's so CUTE! I asked her if she liked Clay. She said no she doesn't, she likes Caleb -- he's in the second grade with her.

ETA: I ended her long list of differences with Clay by telling her that she did have a couple of things in common with him -- green eyes and funny.