#29: EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! It's really happening!

Couch Tomato

What should be the next thread title at FCA?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Ah, nothing left but the finale - and Clay's incredible career.
    • I am so obsessed. He's altered my DNA. I'm sure of it.
    • Hold on...you're going on a great and long ride!
    • I'd go with Godzilla if it meant I could see Clay even one more time in Spamalot.
    • Yes I'm babbling. What can I say? He makes me happy.
    • Clay has the vitality of the Energizer bunny...
    • Just the Clay parts first. His parts are FINE as WINE and all move..... varra varra nicely!
    • He loves us as we love him--unconditionally.
    • Today's Clay is hawt, polished, multi-faceted...
    • Faith has conquered fear...on my way here!
    • The man is a magnet. A super magnet.
    • Clay will always be Clayton, too.
    • I want it all and I want it now!
    • He is going to kill us all.
    • Can I move to ClayAikenville?
    • Whenever, wherever, I'll be there.

annabear...um...your suggestion for a thread title sounds kinda familiar. Like maybe the one we have right now?

Oops..... 7.gif

Definitely verra verra interesting about the TV Guide listing.

Saw THIS at the CH. Odd, isn't it?

HMMMMM very interesting....may mean something or not.... but verrrrrry interesting.

I think it's in preparation for the QVC appearance. Maybe they noticed peeps were searching his name so they put something up for the search to find?

? ? ? ? ? exclamationpoint.gif

eta: Just throw the tomatoes now, but I am not of the opinion that the DF version of UM was Clay's best. He missed the 'need' note (which is probably why DF made him do it over) and it was slow, and it seems like his voice is sort of forced on some of the notes, like he is rehearsing a new breathing/diagram exercise! :chair:

I still maintain one of the few times he's actually hit that note (in the last 5 years) was on AI2!

this is a little better :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9V9OqJ60Fs

and this is better still!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zJGG00uuoQ

Hey AUSDON! Check yer messages!

Ha ha! I got exotic stuff from Australia! It still give me a thrill to get packages from foreign places (even via the States!)

OOOOH! YEAY! :music: :7: :cheerleader::yess:

Picture # 1 won for the MusicPass! Woo Hoo! There are gonna be a lot of "THAT'S Clay AIKEN?" when that face starts appearing on those cards--oh yes, indeed.

:hubbahubba:

Well of course it did. They left it to the fans. I don't think a lot of people will be saying, "That's Clay Aiken?", though. Now if they had of used the actual CD cover pic they would of. :imgtongue: The eye fuck pic, that won, is just another normal looking Clay pic, only with blond hair. The cd pic is HAWT to the nth degree, I tell ya. Hotter than HELL and is unrecognizble as the Clay Aiken that mainstream America knew and loved. Why they didn't follow tradition, and use it, is beyond me. I smell a conspiracy. Clive and RCA don't want sexy looking Clay showing up anywhere. They want the boy next door look, so they let the fans choose the pic. :cryingwlaughter:

Clay has never sung Unchained Melody better than he did on AI2. Nevah, evah, IMHO. I especially hated his gala version. Talk about your sloooooooow ballads. I'm with cha cha on that. Now there where 3 songs on AI2 that made me soil my pants.......... :cryingwlaughter: Unchained Melody was one of them..............He was at his best starting at Diane Warren night on, I thought.

Yea for Scarlett. :clap:

I don't think a lot of people will be saying, "That's Clay Aiken?", though. Now if they had of used the actual CD cover pic they would of

:naughtywag: au contraire, mi amiga... They'd say, "Oh....wonder who does his eyebrows?" :lilredani:

:lmaosmiley-1:

I don't think a lot of people will be saying, "That's Clay Aiken?", though. Now if they had of used the actual CD cover pic they would of

:naughtywag: au contraire, mi amiga... They'd say, "Oh....wonder who does his eyebrows?" :lilredani:

:lmaosmiley-1:

:cryingwlaughter: Or they could say, "I wonder who does his lip injections?" "They need to back away from the Botox." :cryingwlaughter::DoClay:

Bringing this post over from CH because it is a very handy reference guide. A worthwhile way to spend an afternoon!

To facilitate a day of hitting "replay" and watching all the online media for Clay (if possible, watch the downloaded clack later --- it ain't going nowhere), how about a few links all gathered together?

I'm providing the "long" links, so to speak, instead of the ones that take you directly to the videos. That way, watching the Clay media is a choice made, among the other features the sites have to offer. They notice that, y'all.

I think this is new. The AOL Music Page now includes "On My Way Here" under New Music --- just scroll down and you'll find it on the left-hand side.

OMWH is still at Popeater, but it's no longer under "Most Commented" since it's been seven days since the premiere. Find it by clicking on "Song Premieres" under "Features" in the left-hand column.

Right now, Clay is the headline at Broadwayworld.com, where the "Spamalot" webisode is crystal clear and BIG. One click will get you to the article and the video. You can also click on his picture in the rotating banner on the right-hand side of the homepage that says "Click to watch Broadwayworld TV" to get there. And here's a third choice: from the left column on the homepage, click on "TV and Video" under the Multimedia heading --- right now he's first under "Most Recent", but down the list at #17 under "Most Popular." Watch and see if the webisode moves up the list.

Don't forget to search for Clay on Yahoo or Google to find that link to Gupta Media: they have the first two webisodes, OMHW streams and you can play the word game.

The "Producers" webisode is at AOL: search for Clay and you'll find it under his videos. They also have code to embed it in your website or blog. Kinda fun to look at some of the old stuff --- boy, those Sessions were good.

Give a hit to mp3.com, where the "Creating the Album" webisode is currently featured on the homepage.

Have you joined Clay Aiken's mob, right now the fourth largest? (BWAH, check out my avi --- then send me tuition.) Visit Mozes.com/clayaiken --- and join me in leaving a ridiculously fangirly message. Plus --- Clay will phone you and send you sooper sekrit text messages!

Don't forget to listen to OMWH at Clay's MySpace... it just passed 15,000 listens.

And hey! it loops at clayaiken.com, so you can avoid finger cramps from hitting "repeat."

Finally, search for Clay on your local Clear Channel site, some of which are included in moonhead's Mediabase list from the last CD: lots of his stuff is in their vaults. Hmm... might be a good time for hits to prod KBIG and KIOI into adding the new single for me!

Thanks Luckiest1, i always have trouble remembering where the webisodes are. But I haven't listened to the song yet.

I know you are having fun but i really can't relate to making fun of someone's looks. Maybe because I look so bad? Or I'm just Miss Priss as they called me growing up? I haven't ever made fun of my kids or husband. My son had a multicolor mohawk and I even helped him with it. I don't think I ever made fun of playbiller either. Watch she'll come up with something. :lilredani:

Good Lord, if that guy is the "boy next door" -- I'd be visiting my neighbors an awful lot.

Yep....that's one mighty fine cup o' sugar.

Hey, KarenEh! How's it shakin' in Baku? :F_05BL17blowkiss:

WAIT! Are you in Baku? If not, where are you? Are you in a zoo? I think I am, too!

Boo Hoo!

:cryingwlaughter:

I'll be here all week... :rimshot:

You rang? The chimp cage is kind of nice, ya' know? Much better than the penguin habitat from last week......fish, fish, fish. Had enough of that after three days. I think by the end of the week I'll have had my fill of bananas and will be more than ready for a heaping helping of Spam. Move over Your Popeness.....Karen Eh is coming back to the big Apple and the Eh-mobile doesn't want to sit in traffic for too too long when it has to get up to 51st and 8th. My biggest concern is how am I going to be able to have dinner in Juniors on Saturday and not go to the show that night. I feel a bout of mega weirdness coming on.......I guess I have to chose between creating a truly weird situation by not going, or having my mother think I am weird/weirder by taking her to the same show three times in one week.

YAY! For the list of places to go and things to do. There's been so much going on I was beginning to get confuzzled over some of it.

Double YAY! for our evil Houston Peasant, Scarlett!! How cool is that? Must see the polaroid!

luckiest... thanks for bringing that over. Someone had a list of where to get which versions of the song/cd, too. There is just sooo much happenin' Whoo hoo!!!

Can't wait for Scarlett's recap!

I can't recall anyone saying anything about this video I accidently found at broadway.com, so I'm bringing over the link. Maybe someone besides me has not seen this. It has his whole finale solo on it, which I hadn't see before.

Broadway.com

Karen eh... Spamalot will be over in 3 weeks... go. Your mom will love you anyway! LOL

liney -- good find! I don't think that's been posted anywhere else.

I knew it -- in this interview, he specifically mentions the difference between "dancing" and "choreography." He now claims he can do choreography, but he's still not "dancing." Heh. I'm not surprised.

I know you are having fun but i really can't relate to making fun of someone's looks.

Fear, you can relax. :F_05BL17blowkiss: I'm not making fun of Clay's looks---I'm only making a dig at the stylists or photographers or touchup artists who thought it was necessary to groom Clay's eyebrows within a 'hair' of their life for that gorgeous profile shot! I'm pissed 'coss they're 'purdier' than mine are! :cryingwlaughter:

As for the botox thing? I have to admit, Clayzorback, that I'm not sure what you mean?!?!?

Lawdy, gimme those Clay Aiken lips! :Thud: If there's any botox in there, I'll suck it out of 'em! :hubbahubba:

Hands down, my favorite Unchained Melody is JBT Columbus:

It has nothing to do with the falsetto, the tempo, none of that, nada. It is the overt sexiness with which he first sings "I need ... (delicious pause) ... your love" that makes me think he drank a bottle of Love Potion #9 that night!

Good Lord, if that guy is the "boy next door" -- I'd be visiting my neighbors an awful lot.

If only the guy that lives next door looked ANYTHING like that..... or had a job.... or did anything besides drink, smoke & play LOUD music - NOT Clay Aiken, btw - all hours of the day and NIGHT..... :abuser:

I feel a bout of mega weirdness coming on.......I guess I have to chose between creating a truly weird situation by not going, or having my mother think I am weird/weirder by taking her to the same show three times in one week.

Your mother will get over it - mine is! :cryingwlaughter: So you're going to be Spamming this next weekend, too, Kareneh?

ETA: just posted by drmchaser614 at the CH:

From Murah15 at the Woodshed:

Billboard Interview Coming this week

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up....this weeks edition of Billboard should have an interview with Clay regarding "On My Way Here". Fingers crossed its better than what we saw for ATDW....

Looks like its gonna be out on Friday....

I know you are having fun but i really can't relate to making fun of someone's looks.

Fear, you can relax. :F_05BL17blowkiss: I'm not making fun of Clay's looks---I'm only making a dig at the stylists or photographers or touchup artists who thought it was necessary to groom Clay's eyebrows within a 'hair' of their life for that gorgeous profile shot! I'm pissed 'coss they're 'purdier' than mine are! :cryingwlaughter:

As for the botox thing? I have to admit, Clayzorback, that I'm not sure what you mean?!?!?

Lawdy, gimme those Clay Aiken lips! :Thud: If there's any botox in there, I'll suck it out of 'em! :hubbahubba:

Anybody who utters Clay and botox inthe same sentence --- just show them THIS

2003to2008morph.gif:hubbahubba:

Hands down, my favorite Unchained Melody is JBT Columbus:

It has nothing to do with the falsetto, the tempo, none of that, nada. It is the overt sexiness with which he first sings "I need ... (delicious pause) ... your love" that makes me think he drank a bottle of Love Potion #9 that night!

WOW --- I agree!! And he really did hit the note that time!!

RAW SEX is what that there is......... YUM! :hubbahubba:

Saw THIS at the CH. Odd, isn't it?

HMMMMM very interesting....may mean something or not.... but verrrrrry interesting.

If you click on "Clay Aiken - On My Way Here" it will take you to a page with the QVC info....date, time, channel, etc. Sorry to say it's just the one appearance on QVC, and not a series.

This weekend will be my one and only trip to NYC to see Clay in Spamalot!!!! I'm so excited to be going and am just keeping fingers crossed that he will be performing on Saturday night because that's the only time I'll be going. Yeah....I know....I must be crazy, but I'll be with a couple of guys that wouldn't understand why I'd prefer watching Clay over and over to seeing all the sights of NYC. Still, I get to do both so no complaints from me!