#29: EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! It's really happening!

Couch Tomato

What should be the next thread title at FCA?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Ah, nothing left but the finale - and Clay's incredible career.
    • I am so obsessed. He's altered my DNA. I'm sure of it.
    • Hold on...you're going on a great and long ride!
    • I'd go with Godzilla if it meant I could see Clay even one more time in Spamalot.
    • Yes I'm babbling. What can I say? He makes me happy.
    • Clay has the vitality of the Energizer bunny...
    • Just the Clay parts first. His parts are FINE as WINE and all move..... varra varra nicely!
    • He loves us as we love him--unconditionally.
    • Today's Clay is hawt, polished, multi-faceted...
    • Faith has conquered fear...on my way here!
    • The man is a magnet. A super magnet.
    • Clay will always be Clayton, too.
    • I want it all and I want it now!
    • He is going to kill us all.
    • Can I move to ClayAikenville?
    • Whenever, wherever, I'll be there.

Oh, you people are so lucky. I had a three page post all ready to go, complete with quotes and commentary and all sorts of crap and I accidentally closed my browser! Argh!!!

In short. KeepingFaith, I wanna meet you someday. KAndre, you funny. All of you, I'm not embarrassed to be a Clay fan. LOL! TShirts look like shit on me. My CA hat is very niiiice tho and I wear it whenever I drive with the top down. I just don't like bringing attention to mahself, which is why I'm still totally fucking embarrassed about that earlier post, and I hate the attention it brought me, but I love the love, so thanks... heh. Yikes! Menopause is a bitch, yo. But I love being a spectator for all kinds of fan business... Paint your body, jump up and down, scream like a banshee, wear a thousand pins and shirts and earrings and shave Clay Aiken into your scalp... it's all good. I do draw the line at the guy who puked on my back at Candlestick tho. Dude, that was just a little OTT, ya know? And a welcome to Footloose, who is a treasure, ya'll.

And Clay... OMG, he's so cuuuuuute, and his feet are so biiiiiiiiiiiig! Hee. God love that boy. And um, lessee, Tom Deckman and Rick Holmes are the funniest people on the face of the earth. I am not kidding. So hilariously funny it hurts to laugh that much. I thoroughly enjoyed Spamalot... but truly, I preferred the seats a few rows back. And I missed the robot dancing... I don't know how. Perhaps because SOMEone trained me to look at Clay's CROTCH during that scene! WTH?! You people are a bad influence. Heh.

Oh, and getclayaiken.com is the artist formerly known as WMS. I had to think of a new domain name on short notice when we left ezCrap and wouldn't you know it, Weapons of Mass Seduction was already taken!! Shock! :lol:

And WHA??? Jamar was in NYC and we missed her?!? *pout*

Can you imagine how rip-roaring funny it would be to have dinner with the Spamalot cast?! :lol:

Chach, that page you did with all the ways to check out OMWH is awesome! Thanks!

Oh, look... :cocktail:

Have fun, annabear!

Oh, I remember this was in it too.

:hubbahubba:

web3_05.jpg

Ok, I have to go pay the IRS some loot now. Like I have any left. Oy.

Did you hear the one about the three mallards fighting over a female duck? :lilredani:

I was walking the dog and saw two mallards strutting their stuff for one female duck. She seemed totally bored, but the two guys were nipping at each other and squawking and flapping wings in a vain effort to ward the other off AND to capture the damsel's attention. Anyhoo...the two boys escalated the tiff until they were actually making feathers fly. The girl was just calmly walking along while they made like Rocky and Creed...

Suddenly, another mallard appeared! Out of the blue he flew! He'd not been anywhere around that I saw but he swooped down and landed close to the female. Completely ignoring the two mallards in intense battle, he swiftly and efficiently mounted the female, did the nasty and then

WHOOSH!

He was off again, flying away to who knows where in his afterglow! :lmaosmiley-1:

Meanwhile the female duck shook herself a bit and waddled around, aimlessly picking at this blade of grass or that bug while the two idiot ducks were STILL fighting to be her mate!

CMSU! :cryingwlaughter:

Finally, they stopped, ruffled their own feathers and seemed to KNOW that it was too late because they just sorta waddled in a larger circle, keeping the girl at a distance.

BWAH! Now ain't that JUST like men! BWAH! I was giggling absurdly al the way around the block! :cryingwlaughter:

I have no real point to this story, y'all, in case you haven't noticed. heh.

OK the no sweat thing is kinda spooky heee. Loved your recap. And oh Laughn was that Kav as in "Money Can't Buy You" Kav my favorite Clay fic along with Clyra, parts 1 and 2 :whistling-1:

..wanted to say thanks one and all for the recap love, and I wanted to tell Couchie, yes, it was "Money Can't Buy You" Kav. :)

Everyone heading to the big apple this week/weekend, I wish you all as much fun and good times and a lot less sore muscles from walking than I had. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Oh, and getclayaiken.com is the artist formerly known as WMS. I had to think of a new domain name on short notice when we left ezCrap and wouldn't you know it, Weapons of Mass Seduction was already taken!! Shock! :lol:

Heh, what do y'all talk about over there? I tried to take a peek today, while at work, and was blocked by my stoopid filters that said "Malicious Web Site". :cryingwlaughter:

I have no real point to this story, y'all, in case you haven't noticed. heh.

Yup I noticed :cryingwlaughter:

And here endeth another profound post by merrieeee!

ETA: Ok is it considered egotistical to bold ones own name? I never boned up on the etiquette of posting.

Wow, working really does interfere with Clay time! There was A LOT to catch up on after I worked all day.

Just wanted to thank both laughn and YSRN for their lovely recaps. It's so fun to hear about the fun and excitement about Spamming and NYC!

And woohooo for your vacation, annabear! Have a fantastic time!

EEEEEEEE for all of the FCAers and fans from other boards converging on NYC during the final Spam weekend. What a fun time to be there! And then we get an album a few days after that. Happy times!

Eleid intermission report:

she is in Row N and the orchestra is full, she cant see the balcony

played with the strap and sang during the coconut scene.

she got there and found out that Hannah was out

definitely Clay fans, a lot of squeals when sir Robin came out.

lot of laughter during when he was climbing the mountain, and looked down...she thought she remembered a lot of laughing at that time.

if anyone wants to know anything else, Ill ask her after the show..

she said no special auction things yet..but she will keep her eyes open

Have I mentioned yet that I'm on VACATION??? :nana:

Wonder if they'll auction off Clay's coconuts? :sleezy:

I'm sort of watching DwTS - did I mention I can't STAND Blount? Man. I think his voice just sucks ginormous donkey balls. I want Clay to sing on this. Clay sings pretty.

I never boned up on the etiquette of posting.

Heh heh – you said “boned”.

See you in a week or so. :squeeze::

Wonder if they'll auction off Clay's coconuts? :sleezy:

Now THAT I would bid on.

Word to the wise – always bid on what you’ll actually use. <g>

I agree, I have never enjoyed James Blunt. I have read places that the type of music Clay sings could never stand up on DWTS. My question is, if music by Blunt can be dance to why can't anything Clay sings meaure up and be danced to. His vocals are 100% better and I think OMWH would be beautiful.

I thought one of Clay's songs (This Is the Night?) has already been used to dance to? Or was that a figure skater? Whatever. AI won't be on here for another hour, so I'll use this time to start packing...heading out for a business trip early tomorrow morning and won't be back home til Monday night.

However, where I'll be staying AND where the actual meeting is both have free wireless everywhere! :clap: so although my family might miss me, y'all won't have a chance to! :cryingwlaughter:

I'm sort of watching DwTS - did I mention I can't STAND Blount? Man. I think his voice just sucks ginormous donkey balls. I want Clay to sing on this. Clay sings pretty.

Yep!

I agree, I have never enjoyed James Blunt. I have read places that the type of music Clay sings could never stand up on DWTS. My question is, if music by Blunt can be dance to why can't anything Clay sings meaure up and be danced to. His vocals are 100% better and I think OMWH would be beautiful.

Yep, yep!

Safe travles, muski! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Damn... we left too soon!!!

From CB via CV:

OMG...marialuvsclay just called everyone had the opportunity to go on stage and have a pic with Clay, Rick, and Tom for $200.00 for Broadway Cares...the whole audience is doing it..LOL

From CB via CV:

OMG...marialuvsclay just called everyone had the opportunity to go on stage and have a pic with Clay, Rick, and Tom for $200.00 for Broadway Cares...the whole audience is doing it..LOL

YSRN... I was just bringing that over. I would so do that! The perfect price. Not TOO expensive! 100 people would be $20,000. They could join the $100,000 club just doing this every night! Smart people! Course, Clay has just a bit of fundraising experience... :cryingwlaughter:

From CB via CV:

I want to do this!!!! I LOVE Rick and Tom!!!!!!

And of course there's Clay!!!!! :hubbahubba:

Is FCA going to be a fund raiser for broadway cares under the Spamalot reign? So much better than mailing Jerome checks. Maybe some one with a web site, .... who gave you a sword, ......?

particpant fundraiser

YOu can register as a team member of spamalot........verra verra nice thing to do. que?

The backdrop for the pics should be the dark and very EXPENSIVE forest!

Is FCA going to be a fund raiser for broadway cares under the Spamalot reign? So much better than mailing Jerome checks. Maybe some one with a web site, .... who gave you a sword, ......?

particpant fundraiser

YOu can register as a team member of spamalot........verra verra nice thing to do. que?

can you elaborate?

what can we do? put something on the site?

This is something I want to do , too! I went ahead an bought tickets for us on Saturday night when some good ones were released today. I snagged three in Row D Right, starting on the inside aisle. Maybe this will give me a better chance of hitting a photo night......my youngest kid owes me $200......time to call in the debt. OMG! I can't eat anything between now and then because I am sure I can lose 50 pounds between now and Saturday if I only try hard enough. Faith can move mountains or so I'm told. It better be able to move these ones.

Rick and Tom AND Clay!!! Please let them do this again! Saturday, Tuesday and Thursday......

But...gawd.....I wish I was just a wee bit photogenic. Maybe for $210 they would let me just go up and take a picture of Rick and Tom AND Clay!!

Oh and before I go....thanks to all you enablers who reminded me that a mother's love is all forgiving (eventually)....so I was able to get those tickets for the 3rd show in a week with a good conscience.

I didn't tell her yet....but we're having dinner at Juniors on Saturday, so there'll be time as we walk across Schubert Alley at 7:30 to will call. :D