#43: Even more beautiful now, inside and out!

ldyjocelyn

Vote for next Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title?

• God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!
    • That man just doesn't have quit in him.
    • Lordy, this guy makes me smile so hard. I love him
    • What boyfriend wants he gets!
    • We think we'll keep him!
    • Resistance is futile and once I heard that voice all was right with the world.
    • He's back. We're back. We're home again.
    • Yes, Clay, we still think you are sex on a stick! Southern Fried Sex on a Stick!
    • God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!

The admins have lost their minds trusted me with the task of being Offishul Banner Changer. If anybody has one they'd like to see up there ^ ^, please post in the forum.

This week feels like a little Retro Clay to me!

*phew* I didn't take down the board. Go me!! bliss.gif

phew* I didn't take down the board. Go me!! bliss.gif

heee... and we made her pinky swear to a laundry list of things.

Not that I didn't know already but it hit me lately how much I depended on Ansa to just do everything for FCA main and here. How dare she go out and get a life LOL. I even miss chatting with her on IM :cry4: . I feel a little lost. So thanks Cindilu and others for helping me pick up the slack on FCA Inc :cryingwlaughter: On the upside, Ansa now has the best driving stories that she really needs to share. Yay her for learning to drive.

That picture of Clay at the Foster event looks so reminiscent of another photo... he looks fantastic.

Cagney..thanks for the link to the Obama video. Ienjoy reading the comments.

Love the banner and the pictures! Thanks so much for rescuing them for us!

Jaymes looks (and is!) so teeny :lol:

I bet they do have a good sitter; wouldn't be surprised sometimes it's Jerome, or perhaps this time Mrs. Jerome. :)

It's great to see Clay out and about; bet he's so glad his family is with him at last!

Isn't it amazing how much this haircut makes him look like JBT Clay? I lurves him.

Okay, I just had a D101 moment. I'm going to be Emotie Queen for now, so I was looking at the 'clickables', and it didn't make sense to me that so many showed clickable when I couldn't see them in the Show All window. So... just how long has that 'next' button been there anyway??? :Kolobok_Laie_haha:

Just in case I'm not the only one...

emoties1.jpg

emoties2.jpg

D101!!!

So I'm going to be working on the emotie list - bear with me, k? I thought I might rename some of the hard-to-remember ones.

Thanks for posting the pics, Desertflower! Yup, Jaymes is a little thang. And cute, too. And her babydaddy is cuuuute, too!

LOVE the banner. I think the leather jacket JBT look is one of Clay's hottest looks EVER.

See? He's just smokin' up the thread:

074.jpg

toolthumbs.jpg

clay100605-7.jpg

clay100405-8.jpg

toolthumbs3.jpg

ec04a78a.jpg

7ea9df86.jpg

101_0064c5x7t_f.jpg

100_7469c5x7t_f.jpg

100_5656ct_f.jpg

100_5432c5x7t_filtered.jpg

KAndre wallows luxoriously in her new power...that she doesn't know EXACTLy what to do with...but she'll think of something...

oh lord help us...

other changes...all the mods have been given access to the admin control panel

A stack of bibles to pinky swear on doesn't seem enough to make KAndre stay out of mischief.

We should all be a bit skeeeeered.

Yikes, I AM skeeeered! :fca:

Cindilu, I'm glad you're cleaning up the emotes. I think there are a few duplicates and some outdated ones (from previous tours). Giving them more appropriate names is good, too, because then you can just type the code rather than going through the loooooong list!

KAndre wallows luxoriously in her new power...that she doesn't know EXACTLy what to do with...but she'll think of something...

other changes...all the mods have been given access to the admin control panel

Hee it's a good job it's not like the old days when everyone it seemed, was a mod!! :hysterical:

Those JBT jacket pix? Hmmm.. these are my faves from Gibby's onslaught of gah-ness. First one--the mouth, of course, and the way his fingers really have a GRIP on that mic and how the hair on his fingers show up.

The second? The EYES have it...and me.

The third...that old timey mic and the way his BIG hand encompasses it, the hooded eyelids and and his HAIR is perfect in this shot. His ass ain't bad, either. :hubbahubba:

Thanks for posting the pics, Desertflower! Yup, Jaymes is a little thang. And cute, too. And her babydaddy is cuuuute, too!

LOVE the banner. I think the leather jacket JBT look is one of Clay's hottest looks EVER.

See? He's just smokin' up the thread:

toolthumbs.jpg

clay100605-7.jpg

ec04a78a.jpg

Damn. Damn. You tellin' me there aren't men out there :hubbahubba: over this guy? :Thud:

Okay, couchie pointed out to me that if I change names (I'm only talking about a few) or delete some of the unused ones, it could affect any archived threads where they were used (I'm guessing that it would just change to :typedoutwords: or something.

Dunno if I should....

So he has freckles?

I know they are part-and-parcel for natural red-heads but I hadn't noticed them on him before - except in his childhood pics - and I know people who 'lost' their childhood freckles once they stopped spending a lot of time in the sun.

Perhaps someone who has seen his face sans make-up can confirm?

When you see him up close, he has more freckles than you can even imagine and the most beautiful, soulful green eyes... :flirtysmile3:

So I'm going to be working on the emotie list - bear with me, k? I thought I might rename some of the hard-to-remember ones.

Halleluiah!!! :woman:

I echo the JBT banner love! :clap:

:hello: Hi 00lsee!

cindilu2 - Love, love, love the new banner! This is my first break today and it was such a yummy surprise! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Gibby - Thanks! I love seeing the JBT pictures again! :clap:

What a week! We had a meeting agenda deadline this morning and finally got rid of 37 reports, 28 of which yours truly had to proofread and make sure they had their respective maps included. Tomorrow we're having our UW bake sale at 10 am, so last night I made 48 mini carrot cakes. Tonight I'm making The Barefoot Contessa's PB&J bars - my office gang is crazy about them.

I can't wait for the weekend.... :whoo:

A few of us lucky souls got to re-experience those fine, fine PANTS at the JNT06 (gawd, was that really going on two years ago already???) in Detroit. They are verra, verra niiiiiiiice and those legs? Go all the way up and make an ass of themselves in the most delightful way!

:loveclaysbutt:

(the chinese sign for this one ^^ is still Iluvclaysbutt with : at either end of the words)

:tasty:

:scared:

:snoopy:

testing... so for these, you'd type (respectively) loveclaysbutt, tasty, scared, snoopy - with a : at either end of the word, no spaces). I won't change any others until I get an opinion on it.