#43: Even more beautiful now, inside and out!

ldyjocelyn

Vote for next Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title?

• God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!
    • That man just doesn't have quit in him.
    • Lordy, this guy makes me smile so hard. I love him
    • What boyfriend wants he gets!
    • We think we'll keep him!
    • Resistance is futile and once I heard that voice all was right with the world.
    • He's back. We're back. We're home again.
    • Yes, Clay, we still think you are sex on a stick! Southern Fried Sex on a Stick!
    • God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!

random passing observation...

You know that breathtakingly beautiful picture revealed at the Gala--well, one of them---the one with Clay leaning his hands against a big mirror? Gah...it's my desktop at work now. (Sorry, my daughters....but I had to replace your mugs with Clay's :unsure:)

Well, it ocurred to me that that brown striped shirt looked awfully familiar and then it hit me....could it POSSIBLY be the shirt he wore when he auditioned and blew everyone away with Always and Forever?

:blink:

I think it is! :cryingwlaughter:

I think not, Sweetie.

I think it's blue or at the very least, dark grey, stripes.

Please Clickety Clack!

post-1474-1225215149_thumb.jpg

ETA:

Couchie, I know what you mean about Jennifer and "the Circus" surrounding this awful event. It's sad how the media and the public salivate over human tragedy.

Clay wasn't at Wicked thingy, but Jerome was! I like thinking of him getting a night off to just enjoy NYC with his wife (?) or a friend.

EATA:

I just clicked on the picture to be sure it was coming out right.

My LORD, the shoulders!!!

It's the shirt from the "lost" ATD video, isn't it? That little clip where he's singing at the end of a stage, and has that gorgeous smile at the end?

Where? Where?

I don't remember this clip!!!

ETA:

In other words . . .

Exactly how lost is it??!!!

couchie, it was rumored that Clay was part of the performers for the Wicked benefit last night (I think it was a blog posting that someone found late last week that mentioned it). However, as it is now known, Clay didn't appear. I wonder if he was planning to until he hurt himself?

Cotton, that clip jmh mentions sounds familiar, but I am drawing a blank on where exactly that might be!

Hey Canadians, have you seen the weather forecast? Eeep! Must remember to get the snow shovel out of the back shed when I get home from work!

I still have the photo of Clay, cradling a sleeping Parker in his arms, while looking intently into the camera, as my desktop background. I can't seem to part with it. :wub:

Cotton, that clip jmh mentions sounds familiar, but I am drawing a blank on where exactly that might be!

I'm thinking maybe towards the end of the TV Guide close-up, the part that talks about ATDW, and/or at the end of one of the videos that was posted on the OFC during ATDW promo. No time to check now, sorry.

Hey Canadians, have you seen the weather forecast? Eeep! Must remember to get the snow shovel out of the back shed when I get home from work!

I was supposed to work tomorrow morning, with Thursday off, but I traded my shift and will now work Thursday instead. I live in the country and if we get the white-out conditions they're forecasting, they'll close the roads around here, so I didn't want to take any chances. I'm soooo not ready for this!!!!

I was supposed to work tomorrow morning, with Thursday off, but I traded my shift and will now work Thursday instead. I live in the country and if we get the white-out conditions they're forecasting, they'll close the roads around here, so I didn't want to take any chances. I'm soooo not ready for this!!!!

I love a good snowstorm, but i like them best in the winter....not the fall!! We're under a snow sqaull warning and we could get up to 15 cm depending how they set up. Oh joy!

One of my colleagues watched the Obama montage set to Clay's "Something About Us" and was blown away. She was already 'primed' for Clay love after having worked with me for a year or so (heh) and sincerely does appreciate his many fine...er...points. :whistling-1:

But I digress.

I want to show her a video of Clay singing Right Here Waiting at the gala. But WHICH ONE?!?!?!? Anyone have a suggestion which one from our many terrific videographers I should hit her with?

Thanks.... :lilredani:

I've had a very expensive day between the doctor's office (migraine, MRI, blood work), pharmacy (new meds) and the car dealership (new tire). I never thought the most "affordable" thing I'd spend money on would be gas at $1.99/gallon! Just when I was getting ready to buy some show tickets for NYC in January... :cry4:

Sorry about the early snow, northern neighbors. It's fricking freezing here today - only got up to about 40 with windchills in the 20s. Supposed to be back to 60 by Friday. Is it Friday yet?!

:whistling-1: Not for me...we're only getting flurries tonight - maybe ONE centimetre (that's less than 1/2 an inch for you southerners ;) ) and maybe wet flurries/showers tomorrow.

Hey, we have terrible traffic, but no lake effect snow! Temps are predicted to be 14C by Hallowee'en which is great for the little kids.

annabear - Sending you very gentle hugs from a former migraine sufferer.

KAndre cringes at the notion of snow...she wore her coat today because it's 56 degrees, people! And not in Celsius either!

I'm gonna freeze in NY the week after next...

jojoct's is excellent.

Tonight I dressed in about seven layers of clothing including long johns under my slacks. I also did not wear any makeup or even care about my hair as it was once again cold and breezy outside. So of course our local news decided to interview me about the election. They put the camera about 12 inches from my face. I asked them if they had one of those special filters for the camera that hide wrinkles. I guess not. :blink:

On topic, I hope Clay voted.

Sorry about your "very bad day" annabear....

I'm on countdown to Disney World. A week from tomorrow, hubby and I are on a plane to Orlando. Laughing at those of you with snow and cold around you. Sorry.

Actually, it's been very cold here in Illinois too. And when I go to NYC in December to see Clay -- I'm sure I'll be bundled so much that Clay won't actually be able to see my face. Of course, by then, he may not be doing as much for the Stage Door. I hope he does though.

jtgranny's EIDN...Go...Download....Now...It is in the CV Vault...Good Lord...that man is going to kill us all when he sings that song in concert. :hubbahubba:

Kim

Oh my God. Thank you for the recommendation aikim -- that is one killer EIDN.

If anyone can make a iPod compatible version of that (plus one of jojoct's RHW), I will be forever grateful!

(Gotta have some clack to take along on my trip...)

Thought I'd share my email exchange with my friend---teh one I want to send the RHW to. We'd been talking about Obama and I'd sent her a link to the youtube "Somethign About Us"..

After we talked about the Obama aspect of the montage, I let her know that according to what I'd read, the person who made this isn't necessarily a 'Claymate', but is a very politically active person...the song just fit.

She wrote:

I'm hoping Clay will find the love of his life. That'll be one lucky dude.

To which I naturally responded:

No shit….He still gets to me…especially when he's on stage in his element. He oozes sensuality. Sigh…….

I thought our back and forth was finished and then she surprised me with this:

Yes, he's quite beautiful as you've come to help me appreciate. Imagine waking up to him every morning. I bet he's got such a lovely peaceful way about him.
:blink:

Now, when Clay came out in that People mag, she left me a phone message asking me how his fans were reacting...we'd talked about how some of his fans had some very 'strict' expectations of him---either because of his "image" or religious beliefs, etc.---so she wondered if there would be an exodus of the faithful because of his homosexuality or whatever.

So...I think she's kinda ready for that Gala RHW, don't you? :lilredani:

Thanks, Thankful and KAndre for the jojoct recommendation. It's beautiful. I might just send her the EIDN by jtgranny, too...to make sure she understands that he has different...uh...stage personas..... :Thud: