#43: Even more beautiful now, inside and out!

ldyjocelyn

Vote for next Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title?

• God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!
    • That man just doesn't have quit in him.
    • Lordy, this guy makes me smile so hard. I love him
    • What boyfriend wants he gets!
    • We think we'll keep him!
    • Resistance is futile and once I heard that voice all was right with the world.
    • He's back. We're back. We're home again.
    • Yes, Clay, we still think you are sex on a stick! Southern Fried Sex on a Stick!
    • God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!

cindi - that could be - I don't remember where that interview is, so I couldn't check.

But..... meeting a newborn and an almost 3-month-old are two really different things!! :)

OMG Parker is almost 3-months old! (ok ok - technically - only 12 weeks...) :cryingwlaughter:

So cool that Jaymes and Parker were at the show last night.

Could it be that Uncle David came to NYC to meet Parker?? :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Didn't David say in that little interview (the one when he was with William Joseph) that he was there when Parker was born?

I think it's great that Jaymes and Parker were there last night, but am I really the only one a little squicky about people hanging around the theatre to catch him/them leaving? Not saying the people should be flayed or anything, just... seems to me if he wanted to do stage door, he would have.

cindilu - it gets worse than that.... I just found out it was FBM and her sidekick MnJ!! Talk about extra squicky! Apparently MnJ was the peasant.......

All I can say is "HUH???"

Here it is from CV

QUOTE(lindylo @ Oct 29 2008, 09:23 AM)

From crazyglue91152 the Clayboard

Last night was so exciting for me, clayngel, grandmajoan and other claymates in attendance not only because of Clay's fantastic and funny performance as usual but because of the presence of his new family and friend Kelly Clarkson. Yes, I said new family which includes of course his son Parker, mom Jaymes, Uncle David, Jerome and his wife. During the intermission while I was talking to clayngel who told me that KC and David Foster were there in the audience, Jerome who was then talking to his wife saw me and introduced me to her. She's so nice and sweet. On my way back to my seat, walking on the 2nd aisle, Kelly was right in front of me and she's talking to a guy and telling him that her favorite song was the one sang during the boat scene (Galahad & LOTL). During the finale, I also said hello and spoke for few seconds to David while walking backup on the aisle to his row as we were both standing and clapping and singing and dancing along to the finale song "Always look on the bright side of life". He was all smiles and told me that he really enjoyed the show and that it was hilarious and Clay was fantastic.

There was no SD as it was cold and windy and the fact that Clay was attending to his special guests and family but clayngel and I stood and waited at the closed left entrance door of the theatre where the mdse store is. While clayngel was talking on the phone with someone, my eyes were fixed on the 2 black vans and a black car parked in front of the 44th St. exit door. Then the Shubert Security man came out, then a guy and a gal and Kelly who hugged Jerome before going into the first van and they're gone. Then Jerome opened the side door of the second van and took out a car seat....and I was screaming silently and excitingly told clayngel that omg, omg, Jerome got the car seat out of the van....a car seat.....Parker is here....Parker is here....Parker is here with his Dad.....omg, Then the Shubert security man came out again, followed by Jaymes and David who went into David's car. Then Jerome's wife came out and went inside the second van first, then was given the car seat with Parker all covered up by Jerome and finally, Clay joined in while Jerome walked around the van to his seat beside the driver who moved the van forward right in front of where clayngel and I were standing as he waited for David's car to pass first. I waved shyly and mouthed goodnight to Clay and family and wished them all well and a great evening. Indeed, it was a great and memorable evening! What a night!

P.S. The best peasant last night was Carole who was very animated on stage but during the instant picture taking of her with the cast, she put her two fingers on a V form on top of Clay's head who was kneeling at the time. IMO, it was not necessary nor appropriate even if it was a joke on her part. Sitting beside her was her friend Jessie.

It's not signed by Jessie. It said the peasant went and sat with her friend Jessie.

I don't know who the poster is.

goldarngirl and I are doing a 'best of' for the gala, so I've got a spread sheet going with all the different versions of the songs, different angles, etc. I know they're not everyone's cup of tea, but we like to think that the finished montages will show a 'best of' the clack for each song. Hopefully won't take us too long to do.

Well, we got dumped, as they predicted. I woke up to about 7 inches of the really heavy, wet kind of snow. Lots of tree limbs down, power lines down, etc, as well as very messy streets. Took me about 30 minutes to get the cars cleared and out of the driveway, and another 45 to drive to work (all of which usually takes me 10 - 15 minutes). The temperature right now is 0 C (32 F), supposed to climb to 8 C (48 F) by tomorrow. So is there really any point to shovelling? :cryingwlaughter:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for the gala 'best of'!!!!!!! Yes!!!!! :highfive:

Sorry about the snow. :freezing: I'm sure we'll have the same situation soon enough in Colorado.

Aw, how nice that Parker got to have his own backstage visit! Yep, I bet everyone had to see him and coo over him. It's cool that Clay's friends got to see him in Spamalot, too.

Thanks for the pics, chach!

I wouldn't know FBM or MixnJude or Hockeydonna if I tripped over them.

I'm happy that Clay had a nice family evening. I'm happy that they all got to see the show, Kelly included. I understand why fans are anxious to get a glimpse of Parker, but I hope Clay/Jaymes/Jerome/whoever has the baby can come & go from the Shubert without being bothered. I think Clay will continue to share anecdotes or even pictures of Parker with us from time to time, as much as he is comfortable with.

OK - the one I saw said Jessie at the bottom and didn't have the last paragraph, so it looks like only the word 'Jesse' was left at the bottom and the rest was edited out. :)

I concede...... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

The whole thing is still squicky....

Or maybe there was another recap. I just saw that one and thought that's where the confusion arose.

Bad enough mix was peasant and did bunny ears over Clay's head.

I'd hate to think they were hanging around taking notes on baby seat going in and out of the theater, etc.

I mean, they might be, for all I know.

Thank God for Jerome!!!

goldarngirl and I are doing a 'best of' for the gala, so I've got a spread sheet going with all the different versions of the songs, different angles, etc. I know they're not everyone's cup of tea, but we like to think that the finished montages will show a 'best of' the clack for each song. Hopefully won't take us too long to do.

What is your definition of not 'too long'? I was planning on making a DVD, but if you will be doing the work of making a 'best of' I might just wait.

:hello: Goooood evening, FCA!!

I'm sitting here listening to clack I never would have found if not for this site and it's making me gloriously happy! (It's WYSYLM, unsurprisingly.)

I felt compelled to yell out my thanks and totally interrupt whatever y'all were talking about because I really, really need to write my essay for Philosophy (gonna fail, but as long as I've got WYSYLM life is good) and don't have the time to catch up!

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

And now I'll stop being crazy and leave.

And no I'm not, in fact, drunk. In fact, :drugsneeded: