#43: Even more beautiful now, inside and out!

ldyjocelyn

Vote for next Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title?

• God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!
    • That man just doesn't have quit in him.
    • Lordy, this guy makes me smile so hard. I love him
    • What boyfriend wants he gets!
    • We think we'll keep him!
    • Resistance is futile and once I heard that voice all was right with the world.
    • He's back. We're back. We're home again.
    • Yes, Clay, we still think you are sex on a stick! Southern Fried Sex on a Stick!
    • God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!

cindilu, I love the banner. It's so much fun comparing "old Clay" to "new Clay" in it.

I vote for changing the names of several of the emoties as well. Our collection could probably use a good weeding....

Other than that....nuthin'.

OH, and Bella, :hello: any chance of there being any of those PB & J squares left next week? :whistling-1:

Somehow, I doubt it - the ravenous hordes (i.e., the guys at work) are waiting for them, so a few random chopped peanuts might be the only thing left.

I do, however, have some lovely carrot cakes that will be waiting to be sampled...I'm pretty sure you'll like them! Hmmm, I have a nice bottle of Riesling that they're probably go well with for dessert...hee! :juul:

Can't wait to see my buddy very soon - our "soon" not Clay's "soon" - and I know the WonderDachsie will be happy too! :puppykiss:

I can't stop staring at the banner. That is one sexy gorgeous man up there. It will be a lifelong regret of mine that I did not see that show!

The last pic on the right...well he just looks happy!

OK the eHP will be meeting Lotus for dinner on the 5th of November....that's Guy Fawkes Day! Some people have to you know like vote on the 4th!!!

Place to be determined but near Willowbrook.

If anyone is interested, I have a ticket to Spamalot C101 or 102 for 11/5 and a ticket to Wicked on 11/6. The best part, you can sit next to me. :hahaha:

:hahaha: I really like this emoticon.

ETA: It's different from the emoticon in the show all box ??

:hahaha: Hmmm - I think I'd messed it up - working on it now. Oooops!!

Okay, I think I've got it now.

That is a great banner up there!! Thanks, Cindilu2! It just makes me smile every time I look at it.

You guys in Houston have fun on the 5th. I'll be just getting home then. Have a margarita or two for me, okay?

Scarlett, enjoy the quilt show! I would so be with you if I was in Houston, still. I have great intentions of finding my crafty ways when I get back to Baku. I have yarn in my suitcase for an afghan and a dress pattern. I haven't made either since I met a certain red head.

Yo, peeps! (Hee!)

I was hoping to spend some time listening to the original versions of the songs on ATDW and discovered a problem. I don't know who sang the originals on ATDW. *sheepish* Is there a list somewhere that has that info? I tried Wikipedia, but... well, I'm lazy... :whistling-1:

Can someone enable my laziness? :D Or just toss out a couple, maybe? I know HYCA was done by Dolly Parton, BYLM was done by Celine Dion, and WY was done by Badfinger...

Thanks so much!

:BlowKiss:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I'm all hyper because I was in a concert tonight, and it was great! We had fun doing the concert, and the audience enjoyed it, too!

:bliss2-1:

:nana:

:rainbowsmile:

:bravo:

:highfive:

:whoo:

:09:

:nana:

So, now I have to try to chill out so I can eventually go to sleep because I have to work tomorrow and it will be a really, really long day if I don't get enough sleep, and drinking coffee all day to stay awake makes me cranky by the end of the day so I don't want to do that.

Was that a long enough run-on sentence? :hahaha:

Heeeeee. Maybe I should listen to some quiet Clay music.

Heeeeee. Maybe I should listen to some quiet Clay music.

The perfect cure to everything. *moony sigh*

FCA - songbook

well the long way around..if you click on the song here... you'll find who originally did the song.

Thankee, Couch Tomato!

ETA: Ut-oh! Another random, clayzycoffin question is bubbling up inside me!

Can anyone tell me when/where Clay was presenting something with Kathy Griffin and she came out in a wedding dress?

Also, do they have some kind of running... something? I'm confused... :(

Woo Hoo, Gibby! I know how that feels....good for you! :thbighug-1: :clap::woman:

Okay...I've been switching around, thinking...hmmmm, maybe I won't hang around Raleigh. Maybe I'll just cruise westward and check out the ole' Alma Mater before heading on to the conference in Charlotte....

But then I thought...I haven't really ever seen Raleigh---other than going to Clay's concerts in Raleigh at the state fair, I haven't explored the city at all. Know nothing about it. So I'm gonna just get online and find me a cheap, but decent hotel room (Thanks for the recommendation, FromGlaygary..I'll keep that in mind if I can't get a SUPER cheapo!) for one night then maybe check out---

a shopping center (Crabtree?)

the Sunday flea market at the fairgrounds on Sunday? I love flea markets.

the 'groovy' part of town in the evening? (which IS?)

I'll just hop in my rental car and cruise, you know? Sounds like a plan to me.

It really IS too bad that Clay will be out of town. I'm sure he'd be a GREAT guide to the most interesting things the city has to offer, don't you? :lipstick:

:DoClay:

From CV via CH:

Dani at the OFC she said it could travel

HI this Amee (AJ30) I am using Danis account because I have to renew my memebership still..But anyways.Me and Dani were at the show tonight!!!! This was my very first show and Danis 3 but anyways HE WAS SO DAMN CUTE!!!!!! I had a lot a fun!! We were in the second row! I couldn't believe how close we were to him..I could of reached out to touch him!! It was most NJU tonight! But it it was a full theater!! There was no stage door againg!! I am so hoping he does a stage door at least once when we are here! We will be going back tomorrow and saturday both shows!!! I cant wait..Me and Dani had so much fun!! It was so hard not to not just watch him LOL!!! OH and the peasent was soooooo cute!! She had no idea what was going on..It was very good...Clay held out his hand for her to shake it but she wasnt paying attention she was cracking up the whole time!!! Well I guess thats it..I will post more tomorrow..

For those who were inquiring about the Gala montages, looks like it's going to be a couple of weeks. I am reviewing the songs now but goldarngirl is going to be travelling shortly, so she will be out of commission for a few days. Sowwy!

Happy Halloween !!

Have a great time in Raleigh muski. We ate at a really nice restaurant last year called "South", but unfortunately you have to use the dreaded beltway to get there. Beware the inner and outer beltways. Once you get on you can never get off. :ninja:

Good morning! Day of the Phillies parade in Philly! They are expecting millions to turn out. Ironically, I will be at 30th Street Station during the time of the parade on my way to Boston but I don't believe that is near the parade route.

The numbers on the Obama montage are going up at an increasing rate. Yesterday at this time 349,503, today 356,651. I love the new audience this video appears to be reaching.

Someone mentioned, not sure if it was here or on CH, that somehow the song sounds better to them (Something About Us) attached to the video. I think this happens to me when I get hooked on a song attached to a commercial. Recent ones include for me songs by Feist, Ingrid Michelson, Goldfapp, Santagold. This is one reason i would love to have a song of clay's attached to a product. Oh yeah, The Story is another one. Brandy Carlile (not sure that is the person).

Gotta pack!

Good Morning Everyone,

30 Days until Clay's Golden Birthday! :yahoo:

65 Days until The Closing Night of Spamalot!

:cry:

87 Days until Golfing For Inclusion! :yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Happy Halloween!

Call me ignorant... but I've only just discovered two things:

1) ...that the Halloween tradition did NOT originate in the USA; and

2) ...that Halloween activities have been in certain parts of Australia for decades. I had no idea since I never saw any evidence of it until recent years. Before that, the only Halloween I knew about I saw on television and magazines with stories from the USA, etc. I lived for many years in Sydney, just 10 minutes from the city, and I never saw anything or knew anyone involved in Halloween activities.