#43: Even more beautiful now, inside and out!

ldyjocelyn

Vote for next Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title?

• God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!
    • That man just doesn't have quit in him.
    • Lordy, this guy makes me smile so hard. I love him
    • What boyfriend wants he gets!
    • We think we'll keep him!
    • Resistance is futile and once I heard that voice all was right with the world.
    • He's back. We're back. We're home again.
    • Yes, Clay, we still think you are sex on a stick! Southern Fried Sex on a Stick!
    • God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!

Personally, I think it's great to rename the hard-to-remember ones. Doesn't much matter to me whether they don't work anymore in archived threads. JMO.

Yeah. Me, too, neither.

Did any of y'all used to say that when you were kids?

Me, too, neither.

???

:Kolobok_Laie_haha:

:Iluvclaysbutt::loveclaysbutt:

No matter the language!

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

Okay, couchie pointed out to me that if I change names (I'm only talking about a few) or delete some of the unused ones, it could affect any archived threads where they were used (I'm guessing that it would just change to :typedoutwords: or something.

Dunno if I should....

I vote for change. :hysterical:

Personally, I think it's great to rename the hard-to-remember ones. Doesn't much matter to me whether they don't work anymore in archived threads. JMO.
Yeah that!

^^^ For which there is an emoti waiting in the appropriate thread to hopefully be added *soon*... :lilredani:

Yeah that!

^^^ For which there is an emoti waiting in the appropriate thread to hopefully be added *soon*... :lilredani:

:yeahthat:

muski... :cryingwlaughter: I know it's not funny, but you are! I'm having one of those days, myself. Every big boss in the company is sending me stuff to do and how the heck do you prioritize them... very carefully!

cindilu... I LOVE the new banner!!! Combination of old and new and you have to look carefully to tell the difference. Kewl!!!

Lunch is over... back to work... ugh!!!

Yeah that!

:yeahthat:

:BlowKiss:

Hee!

So he has freckles?

I know they are part-and-parcel for natural red-heads but I hadn't noticed them on him before - except in his childhood pics - and I know people who 'lost' their childhood freckles once they stopped spending a lot of time in the sun.

Perhaps someone who has seen his face sans make-up can confirm?

When you see him up close, he has more freckles than you can even imagine and the most beautiful, soulful green eyes... :flirtysmile3:

So I'm going to be working on the emotie list - bear with me, k? I thought I might rename some of the hard-to-remember ones.

Halleluiah!!! :woman:

I echo the JBT banner love! :clap:

Yah, all of that! :lol:

He really, REALLY has lots of freckles. :wub: That's one of my few memories of the Chicago book-signing, is looking down at his freckles as he signed my book and laughed at me. :hysterical: Such a pretty man. :wub:

I got to pet that JBT jacket....:flirtysmile3:. Unfortunately, he wasn't in it. Probably just as well.

....and I vote for changing the emotie names as well!

Okay, couchie pointed out to me that if I change names (I'm only talking about a few) or delete some of the unused ones, it could affect any archived threads where they were used (I'm guessing that it would just change to :typedoutwords: or something.

Dunno if I should....

I vote for change. :hysterical:

bwah

and no names but give some people a little power and they go rogue on ya :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

I am really late posting this...but I was sick last week after the Gala and this total techie novice was also trying to launch a temporary website-and NO luckiest you are so not off the hook, I desperately need your expertise, this is just "make do" until you can help me get something....ummm....uniform. And a real navigation bar with actual buttons. :lol2: Between those things, gearing up for WFI and trying to launch the "Deck the Halls 4 Inclusion" project, this sick chick has had her hands full.

:nature-smiley-014: Anyway, I just wanted to say how lovely it was to meet all of you at the Gala and the brunch. I won't name names at this point becaue I know I will leave someone out, but thank you so much for warmly welcoming me. I'm just sorry it took me so long to get this posted. And Cotton, I hope that your foot is all better now. I am sure that you have posted about it, but I am seriously behind and PROC training has been cast aside for the moment or I'd never get this posted at all. I'm hoping we can do it again...and really SOON. But I have decided that next time we need to find a way to get more of FCA there. In fact, in the interest of fairness, I'm thinking we need to establish a "no FCA member left behind" policy. What. :thpp_blinkie_1087:

Are you listening gorgeous guy with the smattering of freckles and the deepest green eyes this greeneyed gal has ever laid eyes on? Anytime you want to announce those plans would be mighty fine. The sooner the better, though. And no, NOT Aiken soon. We need a tour in 2009. Annabear is absolutely right about how mesmerizing and beautiful Clay is in person. And he has the most beautiful skin, too.

I did finally post the Deck the Halls info in the TBAF forum. I just wanted to mention it here, though, because I do consider this my home board now, and this is something we hope to make a national Beta Alpha fundraiser next year. The info is in the post and on our website BUT you must use the link provided if you order online or TBAF won't get credit-it has our customer ID in it. I have to say this because a blog posted an incorrect link and the company has sent several emails telling me that MY blogspot link is incorrect.lol They have no idea, do they? TBAF gets $9 for each wreath ordered and $13 per wreath for bulk orders (8 -10 wreaths shipped to one address.) And the bulk order wreaths are also $5 cheaper per wreath. And the most important thing is that the rate that you see is complete-it already includes shipping and the donation. So if you do a bulk order and get a $29.95 wreath, you-or a giftee-basically get a beautiful, handmade, natural wreath for $16.95 beccause TBAF gets $13 of that. The details are all in the TBAF forum.

I will return to my emails and "stuff" but cindilu, that banner is proving quite the distraction. Love me some Jukebox Clay. :loveclaysbutt: And you may take that however you choose. *wink wink*

Fear and Annabear expect a PM from me tonight

I'm sorry you've been sick, georgie. :friends: I'm hoping we get to hear more about the gala and the BAF round table from you! I'll keep an eye out for PM's dropping into my box. :hangin:

:polly:

BWAH!

Ooooo, Ooooo :PickMe-1: cindilu, can we have this one? >>>>>ClayFormal-1.gif I'm practically speechless without him. Pretty please????

Really nice job on the banner, BTW! :friends:

OH, and Bella, :hello: any chance of there being any of those PB & J squares left next week? :whistling-1:

Scarlett

However, I don't think anyone who is the least bit interested in quilts should miss the IQF if they're within 200 miles of it. Is there no way for you to stay here until Friday (or even take the bus from & back to Austin?) I will be going on Friday night and maybe Saturday -- and once you see the pictures I post you might feel like driving back here. People fly in from all over just to see it, even from some Asian and European countries.

I know I will regret not seeing it...but can't do much about it...am now in Austin...Blue Bell icecream is yummy and of to hear Andre Dubus III tonite. See u soon.

Goodness I love retro Clay pictures!! Thank you all.

..And for Luckiest and Couchie [i think] and all the other redhead/freckles lovers, here is a freckles feast blast from the past- Oprah backstage at Idol c 2003:

gallery_553_41_36313.jpg

Yeah I too have a thing for Clays red-headed natural features which, sadly have faded from his photos over the years. I treasue them all. This is among my favorite Clay photos.

ENJOY :BlowKiss:

eta--Great Banner Cindilu2! Love all things JBT.

I needed to get my fix of FCA before going to continue working on not failing Philosophy and I have to say...

Thanks a LOT, cindilu!!! Way to make all thoughts of William James dribble out my ears with that eye-bugging :scream: new banner!!

Alright, alright, I'm leaving!

Ok....who lives in the Raleigh area and would like a Saturday evening guest? :lilredani:

Crap...since my trip to visit my buddy in Clayton fell through, I'm having a devil of a time changing a flight so late to go directly into Charlotte without flying during funky times and/or getting a middle seat both ways!

I.just.can't.deal.with.middle.seats.on.transcontinental.flights. :scream:

Wait! I know! Clay lives in Raleigh! :lipstick:

Wait. Shit. He's in New York now.

shit. :hangin:

Okay. I've made a decision. I'm going to keep my original plan to fly into Raleigh on Saturday...will get a cheapo hotel/motel for Sat. night and then drive down to Charlotte on Sunday...I can stay with my cousin Sun night and then move on to the conference hotel on Monday as planned.

Whew. Thanks for helping me work through that decision making process. :BlowKiss::cocktail::cryingwlaughter:

ETA: I'm still up for an evening drink Sat. night if anyone would like to meet me somewhere.... :whistling-1:

Thanks for the gorgeous banner cindilu2! :clap::clap::clap:

Yes, Clay has freckles. I kind of have a thing for 'natural' Clay pics. Hmmmmm, I think maybe I have a file folder of them somewhere. *runs off to check*

ETA: Here are a few. Unfortunately my picture filing system is not in the least up to date. So these are early.

<snip>

th_wideeyes.jpg

Niiice collection of natural Clay pictures, luckiest! This last one's my favorite.

Clay and Jaymes really do make a beautiful couple (and beautiful babies!)

Kim

Yes, they look very beautiful and it's good to see him so happy!

:loveclaysbutt:

(the chinese sign for this one ^^ is still Iluvclaysbutt with : at either end of the words)

thanks for leaving that as :Iluvclaysbutt: ... and here let me test it just to be sure (hee!) :Iluvclaysbutt:

Personally, I think it's great to rename the hard-to-remember ones. Doesn't much matter

:Kolobok_Laie_haha:

Wonder if this has changed... :Kolobok_Laie_haha:

(ETA: I guess it did! :hahaha: :hahaha: )

I did finally post the Deck the Halls info in the TBAF forum. I just wanted to mention it here, though, because I do consider this my home board now, and this is something we hope to make a national Beta Alpha fundraiser next year. The info is in the post and on our website BUT you must use the link provided if you order online or TBAF won't get credit-it has our customer ID in it. I have to say this because a blog posted an incorrect link and the company has sent several emails telling me that MY blogspot link is incorrect.lol They have no idea, do they? TBAF gets $9 for each wreath ordered and $13 per wreath for bulk orders (8 -10 wreaths shipped to one address.) And the bulk order wreaths are also $5 cheaper per wreath. And the most important thing is that the rate that you see is complete-it already includes shipping and the donation. So if you do a bulk order and get a $29.95 wreath, you-or a giftee-basically get a beautiful, handmade, natural wreath for $16.95 beccause TBAF gets $13 of that. The details are all in the TBAF forum.

Nice to meet you at the gala georgiesmybaby. I see we both like this smiley :nature-smiley-014:

Scarlett
However, I don't think anyone who is the least bit interested in quilts should miss the IQF if they're within 200 miles of it. Is there no way for you to stay here until Friday (or even take the bus from & back to Austin?) I will be going on Friday night and maybe Saturday -- and once you see the pictures I post you might feel like driving back here. People fly in from all over just to see it, even from some Asian and European countries.

I know I will regret not seeing it...but can't do much about it...am now in Austin...Blue Bell icecream is yummy and of to hear Andre Dubus III tonite. See u soon.

Awwww! :thbighug-1: I'll take lots of pictures on Friday and you can be my virtual Quilt Show companion! Have a great time in Austin!

eeeeeeeeeeee This time next week I will be watching the best, funniest show in NYC!!!!!!

Since Lotus is in Houston on the 4th & 5th we will be meeting for dinner one of those nights. If you want to join us just PM me for details.......oh wait I don't have any yet*g* Typical eHP!!!!

eeeeeeeeeeee This time next week I will be watching the best, funniest show in NYC!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeee
... this time next week we'll hugging and eeeeing, "Wasn't that great?!!" (because it'll be the intermission)

Heh....since my post begging for company got stuck at the bottom of a page, I'm quoting myself and reposting...

soliciting, as it were..... :lipstick:

Ok....who lives in the Raleigh area and would like a Saturday evening guest? :lilredani:

Crap...since my trip to visit my buddy in Clayton fell through, I'm having a devil of a time changing a flight so late to go directly into Charlotte without flying during funky times and/or getting a middle seat both ways!

I.just.can't.deal.with.middle.seats.on.transcontinental.flights. :scream:

Wait! I know! Clay lives in Raleigh! :lipstick:

Wait. Shit. He's in New York now.

shit. :hangin:

Okay. I've made a decision. I'm going to keep my original plan to fly into Raleigh on Saturday...will get a cheapo hotel/motel for Sat. night and then drive down to Charlotte on Sunday...I can stay with my cousin Sun night and then move on to the conference hotel on Monday as planned.

Whew. Thanks for helping me work through that decision making process. :BlowKiss::cocktail::cryingwlaughter:

ETA: I'm still up for an evening drink Sat. night if anyone would like to meet me somewhere.... :whistling-1:

muski, although I'd LOVE to meet you in Raleigh for dinner/drinks I have a date for Saturday night....waves to the London clinner bunch :hello: ....but I can definitely recommend a VERY nice cheapo hotel/motel, easy access to RDU and close to a huge shopping centre, should you feel the need :) . It's an all-suite hotel.

Comfort Suites north