#43: Even more beautiful now, inside and out!

ldyjocelyn

Vote for next Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title?

• God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!
    • That man just doesn't have quit in him.
    • Lordy, this guy makes me smile so hard. I love him
    • What boyfriend wants he gets!
    • We think we'll keep him!
    • Resistance is futile and once I heard that voice all was right with the world.
    • He's back. We're back. We're home again.
    • Yes, Clay, we still think you are sex on a stick! Southern Fried Sex on a Stick!
    • God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!

You know, it's not so much the part when he's screaming....it's the part right when he quits screaming the note and turns back to the mic to sing the next word....that little

catch

in his movements....

gah.

gah.

On the Food network right now, Bobby Flay has challenged the chef at juniors to a cheesecake throwdown.

He's going to get his ass kicked.

Congrats CG and all Philly fans!! I used to know what a winner felt like.

Clazycoffin - Go Study!!

No he didn't . Bobby won.

I spoilered it.

Thanks for all the delicious photos.

I am so happy to read that the team of goldarngirl and luckiest1 are doing a Best of the Gala and...doing it soon. :ole0:

I'm off to the Texas Book Festival tomorrow with a stop off at the Blue Bell Creamery where my daughter tells me they make the best ice cream in the Southwest and will be back for election day...should be very interesting for this Canadian. I was horrified when I saw the reports on up to 6 hour line-ups to vote, I've never had to wait more than a few minutes back home. And then DD showed me a sample ballot...OMG!! No wonder there are line ups.

I'm just sorry that I will miss the International Quilt Festival http://www.quilts.com/fqm08/info/postcard.pdf

Will you be attending Scarlett?

Thanks for all the delicious photos.

I am so happy to read that the team of goldarngirl and luckiest1 are doing a Best of the Gala and...doing it soon. :ole0:

I'm off to the Texas Book Festival tomorrow with a stop off at the Blue Bell Creamery where my daughter tells me they make the best ice cream in the Southwest and will be back for election day...should be very interesting for this Canadian. I was horrified when I saw the reports on up to 6 hour line-ups to vote, I've never had to wait more than a few minutes back home. And then DD showed me a sample ballot...OMG!! No wonder there are line ups.

I'm just sorry that I will miss the International Quilt Festival http://www.quilts.com/fqm08/info/postcard.pdf

Will you be attending Scarlett?

Looking forward to having dinner with you here next week and I hope you have fun at the Book Festival!!!

However, I don't think anyone who is the least bit interested in quilts should miss the IQF if they're within 200 miles of it. Is there no way for you to stay here until Friday (or even take the bus from & back to Austin?) I will be going on Friday night and maybe Saturday -- and once you see the pictures I post you might feel like driving back here. People fly in from all over just to see it, even from some Asian and European countries.

I love Blue Bell's Homemade Vanilla but since you'll be in Austin, how about trying Amy's ice cream too? Their Mexican vanilla is another favorite of mine and who can resist their motto, "Life is uncertain, eat dessert first!"

If you have a free evening, The Oasis has a spectacular view and relatively cheap food. Just before sunset is the best time to go.

Waterloo Records is an independent record store that's great for browsing. The people who work there are passionate & knowlegeable about music, unlike your average Tower/Virgin/HMV salesperson. It's also catercorner to the huge Whole Foods flagship that's quite an experience to visit (yes it's supposed to be a grocery store but it's much more than that) and across the street from a fun independent bookstore (in case you aren't book'ed out from the festival) called Book People

Congratulations, Phillies!!!

Body-Parts_Tongue-01-.jpg

So he has freckles?

I know they are part-and-parcel for natural red-heads but I hadn't noticed them on him before - except in his childhood pics - and I know people who 'lost' their childhood freckles once they stopped spending a lot of time in the sun.

Perhaps someone who has seen his face sans make-up can confirm? (I was going to say "seen his face naked" but I didn't want to risk causing Muski to hyperventilate.... :whistling-1:)

ETA: Here's Charice, introduced by DF, doing Billie Jean.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=r9GLWYbwRJA&...feature=related

OK, she's no Michael Jackson but don't forget, she's a 16 year old asian girl. Strange how DF is saying that she didn't speak English when he met her a few months ago. That's not true at all and whilst it's her 2nd language, she is nevertheless fluent. I've never met a Filipino who did not speak English, and some speak it better than people who have no other language than English! I wonder why no one has corrected DF as he has said on a number of occasions that she did not speak English when he met her. I hate it when they fabricate stories to try to make a new artist more interesting. I remember how the story was that Diana Ross "discovered" the Jackson Five. That was absolute nonsense!!

Yes, Clay has freckles. I kind of have a thing for 'natural' Clay pics. Hmmmmm, I think maybe I have a file folder of them somewhere. *runs off to check*

ETA: Here are a few. Unfortunately my picture filing system is not in the least up to date. So these are early.

th_NewPhoto-1.jpg

th_whiskers1.jpg

th_hqclay.jpg

th_mar1.jpg

th_eyelashesdark.jpg

th_c4df66f2.jpg

th_wideeyes.jpg

Some Spam reports from last night.......apparently Tom was back (YAY!) but there was no stage door.

From Njrp4clay from the CV:

I just got home from Spam. When we went to pickup our tickets we saw a film crew come out of the SD. Don't have a clue why they were there though . Our seats were in the second row with 2 empty seats in front of us. Clay was great. He was dancing around alot. My DH said Clay looked at him and seem to recognize him. (Clay scopes the first few rows). He had tongue action going tonight. Almost every scene the tongue was appearing. During the finale Clay was having a problem with a piece of hair from the wig. I think it was tickling his nose. He finally pulled it out looked at it then blew it away. I was glad to see Tom back and I liked the king. I thought he had a very nice voice.

After the show I was standing next to this guy with a big camera. I asked him if he was dancerdad and he said yes. Jerome came from 44th st and went in the stage door then came out with a computer bag and that was the last we saw of him. He didn't speak to anyone. Shubert guy just stood there then all of a sudden pulled the one barrier away and told us Clay had left already. It was strange that Jerome didn't tell us there would be no SD. However, Jerome was dressed up. Maybe they had some place to go.

From siclayfan at CV:

I don't know if this post will go through--I have really poor internet access here at the hotel. My friend and I were in the 2d row too--great seats. Clay did lots of tongue action, though not much during YCSOB. It was cute how during the curtain call he kept trying to grab the single hair from his wig hanging in his face --he finally got it and pulled it out. He didn't lift his pants to show us his socks, but he put his left foot out during the finale and we could see stripes. I was a little disappointed he just said the AMEN--was looking forward to his singing it--maybe tomorrow night. He didn't seem to have any problem with his dancing, so hope he is all better.

It was definitely a NJU crowd, but everyone seemed to enjoy the show. I'm so glad Tom is back--the last show I saw was without him and he is such an important part of show. I read Rick was back from his trip to Italy so I hoped he'd be back in the show, but not tonight. The king is growing on me, but I still liked Jonathan interpretation better. LOTL has a magnificent voice and she's grown into the role since I saw her opening weeend, but she's still no Hannah!!

From dancermom2 at CH:

dancerdad went down to the Stage Door to try to take pics for me. Yes I am missing one Clay Aiken. He called earlier to say he wondered if there would be one since there was only one little barrier in place. He just called....no Stage Door tonight. He said there were maybe 20 people gathered? Jerome came out with a lap top bag and left. I am not quite sure if Jerome or the security guys told them...but someone told them that Clay had already left....

From CB:

Actually, NY4Clay was there with her daughter and she just phoned with a report.

She said the show was FABULOUS as usual. Tom was back and got quite a cheer when he appeared as Not Dead Yet Fred. It was mainly an audience of NJUs, a lot of men who were totally enjoying themselves. There was a standing ovation.

Clay was playing a little with the ribbons in the guard scene but did not sing the Amen. Actually he just said the word AMEN.

They were in the second row so her daughter could really see Clay's face and was very impressed with how his facial expressions have developed.

She echoed what Dancerdad had said about SD. They chatted with the king and some of the dancers and Tom but no Clay.

From Notacanuck at CH:

There was a dinner last night in NYC honoring David Foster. There are pictures at WireImage .. no photos of Clay or Jaymes, although it seems they're still adding pictures since an hour ago, the only photo was of Donald Trump and nothing of the guest of honor. *g* He's there now.

Bon Appetit Supper Club Hosts David Foster Dinner

th_mar1.jpg

Thank you luckiest for the natural clay pics. This is one of my favorite pics of all time of Clay-I find him unbelievablely attractive in this one for some reason-I think it is because this is the type of guy I would have gone for in college.

Still basking in the wonderful Phillies win. World Champs!!! I can hardly believe it!!! The city must be still going nuts!!!!

ETA: Double click on this pic to make it larger-it really is something special.

ETA Redux: The Obama "love story" montage is now at 349,503. It was 323,000+

on Sunday. It is averaging over 5,000 hits a day compared to just about 1,000 a day two weeks ago. I read that it has been placed in popular blogs of Obama fans. The comments are wonderful about the montage and many of them (apparantly nju from their profiles) are complimentary about Clay's performance of the song. Here is the link if you want to check it out.

Good Morning Everyone,

Congrats to the Phillies and their fans...I've resigned myself that I will never see my Cubs in a World Series in my lifetime...yeah, I am still a tad bitter about this season...so tired of waiting for "next year".

31 Days until Clay's Golden Birthday! :yahoo:

66 Days until The Closing Night of Spamalot!

:cry:

88 Days until Golfing For Inclusion! :yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

From Notacanuck at CH:

There was a dinner last night in NYC honoring David Foster. There are pictures at WireImage .. no photos of Clay or Jaymes, although it seems they're still adding pictures since an hour ago, the only photo was of Donald Trump and nothing of the guest of honor. *g* He's there now.

Bon Appetit Supper Club Hosts David Foster Dinner

There are TONS of pictures at this site now....and several of Clay and Jaymes that look really nice, with Dr Phil and his wife. Is there anyone that can rip/enlarge?

I would imagine if there are pics at wireimage, there will be at the other photo sites as well.

heee.....merrieeee.....high five!!

I can remember the angst on some boards who said when Clay had the baby it would curtail his excursions! It seems to me he has been out and about more now than ever. They must have a really good sitter!

I think Jaymes is really good for him!