#43: Even more beautiful now, inside and out!

ldyjocelyn

Vote for next Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title?

• God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!
    • That man just doesn't have quit in him.
    • Lordy, this guy makes me smile so hard. I love him
    • What boyfriend wants he gets!
    • We think we'll keep him!
    • Resistance is futile and once I heard that voice all was right with the world.
    • He's back. We're back. We're home again.
    • Yes, Clay, we still think you are sex on a stick! Southern Fried Sex on a Stick!
    • God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!

jtgranny's EIDN...Go...Download....Now...It is in the CV Vault...Good Lord...that man is going to kill us all when he sings that song in concert.

Good God!

It's criminal how sexy that guy is!

Criminal!

He's everything I don't need - A Sexy Beast of a Man who - er - wouldn't want - um - well - YKWIM!

Damn!

ETA:

He looked quite pleased with himself at the end of that, didn't he?!

:cryingwlaughter:

So sorry about those of you who are getting cold and snowy weather. I'm sure we will have our share in Colorado soon enough! Right now we're enjoying unseasonably warm weather, along with the rest of the western U.S. It will be in the low 70's for the rest of the week here. We almost always have snow on Halloween - it will be a first for us if it's actually somewhat warm on Halloween!

anna, I'm so sorry about your bad day! *HUGS* I had migraines for years, but seem to have finally outgrown them. I hope that you will eventually do the same!

Tonight I dressed in about seven layers of clothing including long johns under my slacks. I also did not wear any makeup or even care about my hair as it was once again cold and breezy outside. So of course our local news decided to interview me about the election. They put the camera about 12 inches from my face. I asked them if they had one of those special filters for the camera that hide wrinkles. I guess not. :blink:

On topic, I hope Clay voted.

You're a brave woman, Fear, and I admire your determination! You probably looked better than you think. But the important thing is that you were able to articulate your views.

jtgranny's EIDN...Go...Download....Now...It is in the CV Vault...Good Lord...that man is going to kill us all when he sings that song in concert. :hubbahubba:

Kim

GAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm dead!! That was fantastic!

Oh my God. Thank you for the recommendation aikim -- that is one killer EIDN.

If anyone can make a iPod compatible version of that (plus one of jojoct's RHW), I will be forever grateful!

(Gotta have some clack to take along on my trip...)

As lucky mentioned, jtgranny's EIDN mp4 is in the vault. An mp4 of jojoct's RHW is in the vault, too, along with the other songs she filmed. I've already put them all on my phone!

I came home early from work today, battling a bit of a stomach virus. Slept like a baby this afternoon for three hours, and it felt soooooo good! I've been burning the candle at both ends, between work at the hospital and rehearsing and playing for concerts. I played for a concert last week, have another one this Thursday, and then will play for a contest next week. It's my busy time of year! But it means that some extra dough is on the way, which is always welcome, especially with teenagers in the house. Somehow they manage to cost a lot of money!

from CB:

Just heard from GrandmaJoan....she didn't get the peasant seat....it was C101....she is still very happy.....she met David Foster and talked to him....Kelly Clarkson was there also!!! No Stage Door!!!

Well its sure cold and icky here. They postponed the rest of game 5 until tomorrow when it will be a balmy 38 with wind chills in the 20's!

Great baseball weather. :cryingwlaughter:

Just hope it hurts them instead of us!

And Aikim, I sympathize with you about the Cubs, but even though they haven't made a World Series in forever, as a franchise they have actually won more World series crowns than the Phillies! They won 2 forever ago and the Phillies only one - and "only" 28 years ago. And the Phillies have the dubious honor of being the losingest franchise in professional sports! Add to that, Philadelphia hasn't had a major sports team championship in 25 years when the 76ers won. Four teams, 25 years - that's 100 sport seasons without a championship!

Can you see why this is so important to this city and its fans??? Tampa has only been around 10 years. Let them wait!

Think I will download this new EIDN video. I think I need it!

Awww. Kelly was there!!!! I did love shipping them! I still think they are adorable together. Glad they're still friends.

Thanks gibby, I just saw myself. EEpp! I need to make my facelift appointment right now. :cryingwlaughter: Thank goodness they cut out the funny faces I made to certain questions. I almost sounded half way intelligent.

I haven't downloaded anything from the Gala yet so keep letting us know which videos are your favorites. Can we do a rating of all the videos? We will only need five people for the songs.

Yup, painful was the word for it, cagney. Let's hope whenever they complete that game the pain will finally stop and be replaced by euphoria!

How did I miss that adorable Tyra clip where she said she was talking to a friend - Clay Aiken - about voter registration...... - and they showed his gorgeous AMA look?

How cool is it that they're friends who sit around and discuss stuff like that!!!

akim... thanks for the jtgranny recommend. Her coloring/video quality was fantastic. For my taste, tho, I prefer EIDN by MBlovesClay. She doesn't get the shoulders that jtgranny does or the clarity, but she is on the side that gets the lipbite, the eyef**k and various other goodies. Muski... I think you'd like this one especially... :hubbahubba:

Jojoct's is great, but almost too close. I hurt when I see the pink in his eyes from the contact/flash irritation. It detracts from his beauty... but that's just me.

CG... I, too, got a bit schmoopie that Tyra brought up being friends with him like it was the most normal thing in her world. Very classy lady! Is there video?

calurker, maybe it's because you voted before . . . ?

For a certain tall red-haired, golden-throated North Carolinian?

:cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter:

BTW, if you're in the mood to vote . . .

from CV

BEST AMERICAN IDOL CONTESTANT POLL

Here's a poll for Best American Idol Contestant. Right now Clay is #6, behind Daughtry, Melinda Doolittle, Blake Lewis(?), Carrie & Kelly

You can vote more than once (and actually, it's easier to click on his name rather than the little circle. Click on his name, click yes, repeat)

Best American Idol Contestant

Not caught up yet but just wanted to say hi, I'm home and what a joy it was to see him this weekend happily skipping, hopping and kicking every chance he could and to hear that new glorious Amen!!! Thanks so much to my enablers playbiller, PerusingOne and anntherese @ ch!

Sending warm hugs to everyone in the northeast and anyone else who needs them!!! (Including Texans shivering in this 44° weather!)

Have a great day!!!

ETA: calurker, my vote's just as useful as yours (why do I live here?) but I'm v. excited since it'll be my first presidential elections where I won't have to sit on the ballot boxes to keep them from being stuffed or stolen!!!

Good Morning Everyone,

32 Days until Clay's Golden Birthday!

:yahoo:

67 Days until The Closing Night of Spamalot!

:cry:

89 Days until Golfing For Inclusion!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

goldarngirl and I are doing a 'best of' for the gala, so I've got a spread sheet going with all the different versions of the songs, different angles, etc. I know they're not everyone's cup of tea, but we like to think that the finished montages will show a 'best of' the clack for each song. Hopefully won't take us too long to do.

Well, we got dumped, as they predicted. I woke up to about 7 inches of the really heavy, wet kind of snow. Lots of tree limbs down, power lines down, etc, as well as very messy streets. Took me about 30 minutes to get the cars cleared and out of the driveway, and another 45 to drive to work (all of which usually takes me 10 - 15 minutes). The temperature right now is 0 C (32 F), supposed to climb to 8 C (48 F) by tomorrow. So is there really any point to shovelling? :cryingwlaughter:

Awww, sorry you got so much of the white stuff, luckiest1! :console: Fortunately, we were spared this time. There's a light dusting out there, but it's not sticking. Whew! I'm sure it wouldn't have happened this way if I hadn't changed my shift to tomorrow.

Thumbs up on the "best of" Gala montage! You guys are great, don't know what I'd do without ya! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

ETA: heinz, I'm surprised you aren't outside playing with them!! :whistling-1:

liney, that clip is in the CH vault. Was just over there and saw that they put it up.

Could you give us even a little hint as to WHERE? I have no clue where they'd file something like that.

goldarngirl and I are doing a 'best of' for the gala, so I've got a spread sheet going with all the different versions of the songs, different angles, etc. I know they're not everyone's cup of tea, but we like to think that the finished montages will show a 'best of' the clack for each song. Hopefully won't take us too long to do.

Well, we got dumped, as they predicted. I woke up to about 7 inches of the really heavy, wet kind of snow. Lots of tree limbs down, power lines down, etc, as well as very messy streets. Took me about 30 minutes to get the cars cleared and out of the driveway, and another 45 to drive to work (all of which usually takes me 10 - 15 minutes). The temperature right now is 0 C (32 F), supposed to climb to 8 C (48 F) by tomorrow. So is there really any point to shovelling? :cryingwlaughter:

WOW, for something like the first we really, really need a "YES!!" fist-pump emoticon :)

......and :hugs-1: re the snow...we were supposed to get 3-4" but.....nothing. Maybe later today :shrug: It's bright and sunny but chilly now.

So, apparently I'm the only one who's all schmoopy about the book they gave us in the BAF gift bags. :shrug: again....I started to read it last night, and I'm loving it. I really, truly see it as another gift of love from Clay, and I'm just thrilled to have it. :wub:

I went looking for that clip that jmh mentioned yesterday, the one with that shirt in the mirror picture. She suggested either the TV Guide Upclose clip (which I didn't have on my new computer at home, and it wasn't on YouTube either), or else in the OFC clip talking about ATDW. I did find that clip, and rewatched it this morning before work. There's only a brief shot of that shirt (and I don't think it's the same shirt as the AI audition shirt muski, the stripes seem wider to me).

However, I found something else that floored me. Go find that clip on the OFC -- it's titled "Clay gives the scoop on his new album" (under the "Clay's Page" section). About two thirds of the way through the clip...well, there's a song we're all familiar with now.

Go find it. I'll wait. (For those at work, I'll post again about it later, if someone else doesn't first...)

ETA: FromClaygary, try here. I find their system fairly easy. It's a television appearance, and then it's under Tyra Banks. *shrug*

ldyj, I know exactly which clip you are talking about. I've watched it a *cough*few*cough* times. Just shows us how long he has been kicking that song around.

Could you give us even a little hint as to WHERE? I have no clue where they'd file something like that.

I find it easiest to use the clack alerts that are posted both on CH and CV. They give you a link to click on that will take you right to the clip you are looking for.

......and :hugs-1: re the snow...we were supposed to get 3-4" but.....nothing. Maybe later today :shrug: It's bright and sunny but chilly now.

You've got to be kidding.....London got it and Barrie didn't? There's something wrong with that......

So, apparently I'm the only one who's all schmoopy about the book they gave us in the BAF gift bags. :shrug: again....I started to read it last night, and I'm loving it. I really, truly see it as another gift of love from Clay, and I'm just thrilled to have it. :wub:

I have read a few of the stories, but I figured I would wait until I in more of a Christmasy mood to read the whole thing. I do think it's v.v. cool that he gave it to us. :wub:

luckiest, you two are really working it to get a Christmas present from me, aren't you? :glare:

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

Love these 12-13 hour days during the week before the big conference, you know? :cry4: Yesterday was 7am-7pm...today won't be much different...

At least hubby's home so I don't have to worry about the kids' schedules so much. Of course, there's still my 87-year-old 'kid', who---by the way for those following the "One Life to Live: Geriatric Version" saga....Last time I visited my mom, she said, "Did I tell you I have a new boyfriend?" :17f71c4d:

:huh: Who knew I got my smut naturally? I thought Clay was responsible for bringing it out.... :blink:

:scream:

:Ahh: