Thread Title  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is ournext thread title?

• You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken
    • Clay Aiken - Luxuriously Enticing
    • The House of Aiken de la Clay
    • I'll take Clay any day
    • Our cool boyfriend and his thudworthy thighs
    • Those boys!! Double the CUTENESS / Double the FUN!

Scarlett I missed you and had assumed you were traveling.

I'm glad that you are being well taken care of by friends and are on the road to recovery. It must have been pretty serious for you to be in ICU for a few days. :bloomingflowers:

{{{{{{{{{{Scarlett}}}}}}}}}}}

I'm so sorry to hear you had a hospital stay and surgery! I'm so glad you are OK now! :wub:

It sucks being sick. I was sick all last week starting about last Saturday and finally dragged myself to the dr on Wed to find out I had bronchitis. All better now, but I am waaaay behind on the board since I didn't feel like reading or sitting in front of the computer. Did a lot of sleeping last week!

I got Clay's new CD and love all the extras with it, although I haven't had time to thoroughly check them out yet!

In the interim, I also finished reading the trilogy called Fitzwilliam Darcy Gentleman which is a MUST for any Jane Austen fans out there.... now I am reading Emma. The author of FDG says she was inspired by Colin Firth's performance in the BBC miniseries. It was really a great story, it is P&P told from Darcy's perspective.

And I got a new bowling ball and bowled a few games, and got a turkey for the first time! That's 3 strikes in a row for you non-bowlers! And bowled my best game evah - 178! woo hooo!

Oh yeah, and then we had a BD party for mrchach's 60th at the popular German bier garten in nearby MD over this past weekend. The girls, my sister and niece (+ all respective spouses and SOs), and MIL joined in the fun. It was a great celebration!

So here's a little decoration for this page!

15Playlist_b.jpg

Loved the preview of ANTM and can't wait to see the whole thing tomorrow night!!

:offtobed:

Anyone know if Clay was in Norfolk, VI by any chance this past weekend? I have friend who swears she saw him walking around and snapped a picture, but he was walking away and it's basically the back of his head and a little of his left cheek. Anyone wanna weigh in?

clayaiken.jpg

ETA: Oh, and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to the new articles and interviews! Whooo!

I know you've finished talking about this and pretty much proved that it wasn't Clay...

But I found this picture of Clay's backside and wanted to offer it up for comparison.

IMO - the man in the above photo is also not tall enough nor thin enough to be Clay!

thegreatestassofall.jpg

{{{Scarlett}}} Take it easy, hope you feel better soon.

Looking forward to ANTM tonight! Not that I've ever watched it before, or ever will again, but it's Claaaaaaaaay!!!! *waves to cindilu2* Wanna come over and hide behind the couch cushions?

Puppy got a clean bill of health yesterday (and they took her stitches out early). AND to top it all off, she finally slept through the night again. Wheeeeeee! I feel like one of those annoying, first-time parents who runs to the vet doctor for every.little.thing. :cryingwlaughter:

Scarlett, I'm sorry to hear that you were so ill. My best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Weird news of the year:

I have a job interview today. I haven't worked in almost four years, my choice. A lawyer I have known for a long time called me out of the blue and asked if I wanted a part time job. I'll see how it goes. A little extra cash couldn't hurt. But I'm not counting on it.

T catch up, I also have a hand steamer and rarely use it. I get out the ironing board for a crisper look. The steamer is fine for fast touch ups. The hose isn't long enough to do the entire curtain.

:hugs-1: and :BlowKiss: to SCARLETT.

I don't get the CW, so y'all need to post lots of recaps of ANTM this evening. I'm hoping for very fast Clack.

Almost forgot - Entertainment Tonight is supposed to be running a promo for Clay's appearance on today's show, so that's another bit of Clack to look forward to.

Good Morning Everyone;

Scarlett :thbighug-1:

:yahoo: :yahoo: ANTM Tonight! :yahoo: :yahoo:

13 Days until Clay receives his Family Equality Honor!

:yahoo:

19 Days until Clay is at Rosie's Benefit!

:yahoo:

36 Days until Clay is Rockin' 30 Rock! :yahoo:

Don't forget, those in the Chicago area, ANTM will be pre-empted by a White Sox Game and will not be shown until around 10:30.

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Since I have never watched ANTM before, I have no idea if we even get it here, but a coworker of mine mentioned it to me yesterday, and said "I assume you'll be watching"? So we must get it somewhere! I will have to ask her.

ETA: Looks like we get it on the local "A" channels, and there is a listing for "CW11" that I'm not sure if I get or not. But woo hoo, I can watch!

luckiest1 - Check your listings for the A Channel - that's where in airs in Toronto. You probably get it in your area too. Glad Piper has healed nicely and that mum can sleep again. ;)

{{{{{Scarlett}}}}} - You've been missed!

Well, it must be the full moon tomorrow, because Metro News (free newspaper distributed across Canada), which has never been kind to Clay, posted the AP article today with no snippage:

From music to modelling - Idol Clay Aiken to judge Next Top Models

I've been out of touch for a while on a serious personal item. I spent several days in the ICU and underwent surgery but the good part is that I'm doing fine now and will be ok. I was discharged from the hospital on Saturday; I spent a few days with a friend and will be going home tomorrow.

Every day

You walk with stronger step

You walk with longer step

The worst is over

<snip>

ETA: On topic, so happy to hear of so many good things going on. Yay!!! I've been so eager to get well and get home because my BOCA's are waiting for me!!!

:Iluvclaysbutt:

OMGosh, Scarlett!

I'm so sorry to hear you've been hospitalized and glad to hear you're on the mend!

I know I haven't been around. Just too hard to keep up on two/three boards.

But I had to come out of lurkdom for this!

pink_white.jpg

Hope each day is better!

Sadly, I don't get ANTM here. :(

So I'm depending on Clack!

KAndre jauntily tips her beret to just the right angle and sez...

Simplement parce que cette fille parle le français comme une chèvre mécanique ne veut pas dire que tu ne peux pas l’aider. Le plus vite tu la renseigneras, le plus vite elle la fermera. Ha HA!

Clay couldn't say that! Of course, I can't say it either (I had a Bretonne friend write it to me and I printed it out and showed it to people. They laughed, and were amazingly helpful.)

Yay for tonight! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

KAndre
jauntily tips her beret to just the right angle and sez...
Simplement parce que cette fille parle le français comme une chèvremécanique ne veut pas dire que tu ne peux pas l’aider. Le plus vite tu la renseigneras, le plus vite elle la fermera. Ha HA!

Clay couldn't say that! Of course, I can't say it either (I had a Bretonne friend write it to me and I printed it out and showed it to people. They laughed, and were amazingly helpful.)

Yay for tonight! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

?? Just because this girl speaks French like a mechanical goat doesn't mean you can't help her. The sooner you let her know, the sooner she will shut up. ??

(canfly, I am not a French teacher so you'll have to come up with a translation that makes better sense... )

Here's a poll to vote for Clay for the singer that sounds the best. Clay sounds sooo sexy. You have five choices. See if you can pick him out.

http://mjsbigidolblog.com/

-------------------------------------------

Scarlett- So sorry you've been ill.

--------------------------------------------

Don't forget ET today. I think Clay will be on.

EEEEEEEEEE for Tyra and Clay on my TV tonight.

OMG Scarlett!! :BlowKiss::friends: Hope you are feeling immensely better.....soon! Please try to keep us updated. We worry. :)

Looking forward to ANTM tonight! Not that I've ever watched it before, or ever will again, but it's Claaaaaaaaay!!!! *waves to cindilu2* Wanna come over and hide behind the couch cushions?

:lmaosmiley-1:

KAndre jauntily tips her beret to just the right angle and sez...

Simplement parce que cette fille parle le français comme une chèvre mécanique ne veut pas dire que tu ne peux pas l’aider. Le plus vite tu la renseigneras, le plus vite elle la fermera. Ha HA!

:hysterical: Now THERE'S a travel tip!!

Awwwwwww, {{{{Scarlett}}}}! :( I'm sorry you were sick. I hope you feel mucho better soon.