#55: My Eyes Adored You

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Lots to look forward to. Clay being Clay. It's all good.
    • His heart's big enough for the whole world
    • Big heart, big feet, big......Man
    • Clay's going to sing. Life is good.
    • It's going to be the Summer of Clay
    • If Clay's happy, I'm happy. I don't care shit whether he rocks, sways, or jiggles.
    • What more could a girl (or guy) want?
    • Clay will sing, he'll sound great, and I'll be a happy camper.

I'm glad that you did include the extra stuff because I was able to save it and post it for YYG who couldn't access the sendspace. I'm guessing it's busy right now, lol?

No I deleted the first sendspace because it had working files and redid it. The sendspace above should work.

:GM_FCA:

16 Days until Clay's Birthday!:yahoo:

78 Days until GFI!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

16 Days until Clay's Birthday!:yahoo:

I was walking through the childrens' book section at Target yesterday, and it made me think back very happily to 2007. That's when rohdy organized the collection of donated books in Kalamazoo to celebrate Clay's birthday. How fun it was to see the whole project come together and grow!

Those boxes of books were a great tribute to Clay and to the hearts of Clay's fans.

Bwah..about the school board making the paper. How on earth did they find out about that. Jesus. LOL.

Happy Saturday guys. I've been fighting a bug for the past couple days. Mayb one more day of rest will do the trick.

Muski -- enjoyed lunch the other day. Can't believe it's been SO long. Life sure can just sort of get away from you.

It is a beautiful day in Michigan. We have sun and it is in the 50's. My hubby and I went out for a bike ride this am. We did 33 miles and it was a little tiring because the weather for the last 8 weeks has been so bad we have not been able to ride much. This might be our last day till spring.

I loved the blog from the other night. So much to look forward too. Can not wait for new music, tv, and possibly a tour. I just want to see and hear him live.

GG and cindilu, I love the calendar!!! Thank you so much for this and for all the wonderful work that you do!!!

Happy that you liked it. Speaking of work hmmm are you home????

goldarngirl -- Ooops, I'm supposed to be working on some things aren't I? *shuffles feet while scrutinizing them* :sorrysmiley:

It's... uh, it's the banner's fault! Much too distracting in my opinion!!! :hahaha: (thanks again, cindi! :thankyou: -- also for the memory of the River Rocks guy!!! :wub: *sigh* )

GG and cindilu, I love the calendar!!! Thank you so much for this and for all the wonderful work that you do!!!

goldarngirl -- Ooops, I'm supposed to be working on some things aren't I? *shuffles feet while scrutinizing them* :sorrysmiley:

It's... uh, it's the banner's fault! Much too distracting in my opinion!!! :hahaha: (thanks again, cindi! :thankyou: -- also for the memory of the River Rocks guy!!! :wub: *sigh* )

My Bolding :soon:??????? :giveflowers:

I just downloaded the calendar. It is fantastic.

By the way the Boston Herald has picked up the school board blog. Seems that when Clay speaks people pay attention. (unless it is about his music or good works).

Ditto -- awesome calendar, which I am featuring in the new Carolina blog. It's almost done, and I will upload it tonight. Thank you to cindilu2 for putting up with eight -- make that 8! -- emails and making me a jpeg file of December to use as an example. I love the timelines, goldarngirl. :clap: :clap:

I know so little about PDF, so I will just ask here. Can the calendar be used online AND printed? What do you recommend to people? How are some FCA members planning to use it?

Also, is there a link to the FCA timeline section, or do you want me to use the board link?

Thnx!

:hugs-1:

Caro :listen:

My Bolding :soon:??????? :giveflowers:

Eeep!!! (caught browsing the boards again!)

ETA: *waves to Caro up there!* Using a pdf is great because it universal. Most people, machines, OS's and printing services can use .pdfs. Google and other programs can also use them!

However, as you pointed out, it would be great to have an online version with hot links (well they'll be hot anyways just because of the pictures) but hot in the sense that they're clickable & will lead to the timeline. Anyone care to work on it? I'd volunteer right now but gg has first dibs on my time! (after Clay of course, i.e. if a tour gets announced, everything changes right?) But seriously, I can work on it over the holidays, if no one else has the time right now.

On topic: :Iluvclaysbutt::loveclaysbutt:

Having never transported a pdf before or gotten anything like this printed up, I'm assuming I'd need a memory stick vs burning to a CD?

I don't know whether it's a worthwhile endeavor or NOT but Rolling Stone has a list of artists of the decade up (and lord knows how some got on that list) AND there's a spot for filling in Album of the decade and song of the decade. No idea how we'd ever come to a consensus as to what song to nominate though, lol. I for sure want to nominate OMWH cuz it is an amazing CD and got so little publicity/recognition.

http://surveys.wennermedia.com/se.ashx?s=04BD76CC7EE4913A

ETA: I just had a thought. While I was thinking that an orginal song would be best, I started thinking...

TITN/BOTW was the best selling single of the decade. I'm thinking BOTW because it would be the best known of any song by the general population.

Hello, again!

The Carolina blog just went up, and I thank all who helped. Cindy and I have exchanged 15 emails on the subject, LOL! Hopefully, I credited everyone correctly. I went by your posts, goldarngirl. :)

Please don't hesitate to let me know if anything needs changing. The wallpapers are in a slide show, and Cindy sent me a jpeg of December at about the same time I snipped part of the month to show some of the time line detail. I used both as clickables.

Waving to Scarlett, too! Have a great weekend all! :BlowKiss:

Hello, again!

The Carolina blog just went up, and I thank all who helped. Cindy and I have exchanged 15 emails on the subject, LOL! Hopefully, I credited everyone correctly. I went by your posts, goldarngirl. :)

Please don't hesitate to let me know if anything needs changing. The wallpapers are in a slide show, and Cindy sent me a jpeg of December at about the same time I snipped part of the month to show some of the time line detail. I used both as clickables.

Waving to Scarlett, too! Have a great weekend all! :BlowKiss:

Thanks bunches, Caro! What a pretty slideshow!!! :thankyou:

:GM_FCA:

15 Days until Clay's Birthday!:yahoo:

77 Days until GFI!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

:GA_FCA:

WOOHOO -- Carolina basketball on TV this afternoon! Finally past the ESPNU games. :rainbowsmile:

Goldarngirl and cindilu2, if the comments in the Carolina blog are an indication, your Sendspace download is getting quite a workout. I won't know hit numbers until Monday morning. :lol:

Seriously, there are lots of positive, "downloading now" comments. Way to go! :clap: :clap:

Glad you like the slide show, Scarlett. :wub:

Have an awesome new week, FCA! :BlowKiss:

These have likely been posted before but ah wells if they have...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkIbTuV86fM

Unchained Melody performed by Clay Aiken when he made a surprise appearance at the David Foster & Friends Concert in San Jose California on Nov 6, 2009.

Video courtesy of rob91902

And audio courtesy of kjmmom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvqQIHjVFXo

By Yollie950:

Moon River from Breakfast at Tiffany's and ending of Unchained Melody from Davide Foster & Friends in San Jose, CA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8wktQQhtXQ

Yollie950 close up snippet

YYG and I did a couple of screencaps of the last vid:

DFF3SanJose09_1106.jpg

DFF4SanJose09_1106.jpg

DFF5SanJose09_1106.jpg

Not sure who did this one:

DFFClay1.jpg

I tried one by playing vid full-screen size:

DavidFosterscreencap.jpg

:Thud: