#55: My Eyes Adored You

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Lots to look forward to. Clay being Clay. It's all good.
    • His heart's big enough for the whole world
    • Big heart, big feet, big......Man
    • Clay's going to sing. Life is good.
    • It's going to be the Summer of Clay
    • If Clay's happy, I'm happy. I don't care shit whether he rocks, sways, or jiggles.
    • What more could a girl (or guy) want?
    • Clay will sing, he'll sound great, and I'll be a happy camper.

Hey, thanks ladies! :bighug: It's pretty exciting (as opposed to terrifying when I wasn't sure I'd be able to get a job in my new field), and I am really happy to be done. The new job starts Monday - well it actually started part-time a few weeks ago - so, no rest for the wicked.*g* I am NOT complaining even a little bit, just very happy to have found the job.

Congrats to you too, merrieeee! :04:

cindi... CONGRATULATIONS!!! :04: :04:

Deets, woman... what job are you doing? It's very exciting when someone gets to actually work in their chosen field. So cool!

Loved that blog of Ruben's. The vodka sauce sounds interesting. I'll be that vegan chicken tastes better than it looks... LOL

I had a meal made of raw foods once... vegan, too. It was delish and a small portion really filled me up and satisfied my hunger for hours. I just am not interested in something that labor intensive, tho. Now, if someone would do all the work for me, I'd do it in a minute. Any volunteers??? :cryingwlaughter:

Ya' know... I occasionally go to Santa Monica... I may have to start making my way there more often. Looking for vodka sauce, of course. LOL

About two months ago I was with my boy Clay in Santa Monica Ca, and he invited me to dinner at his favorite restaurant. It was a small family own spot off in the cut, but very nice and cozy. Well Clay was raving about this doggone Vodka sauce all day so I had to try it.

Clay likes Vodka sauce, lol?

Congrats Cindy. What course were you taking? I knew you were going to school but that was all I knew.

I wan't sure if I was suppose to post this here or in the tweet thread. Please move it if this is the wrong place. k

Posted by d2frma2 at OC -

Someone from Brooklyn tweeted two hours ago:

taravnI think i just saw clay aiken in union square

http://twitter.com/taravn/status/5903790986

My oh my, the boy does get around. From the DR to NYC....he must have uncle David's Lear jet ;)

I wan't sure if I was suppose to post this here or in the tweet thread. Please move it if this is the wrong place. k

Posted by d2frma2 at OC -

Someone from Brooklyn tweeted two hours ago:

taravnI think i just saw clay aiken in union square

http://twitter.com/taravn/status/5903790986

My oh my, the boy does get around. From the DR to NYC....he must have uncle David's Lear jet ;)

We have a tweet thread? Who knew?

I'm glad you posted it here cuz I usually never make it outside of main, unless ldyj starts up her poll of pretty pictures again.

We have a tweet thread? Who knew?

I'm glad you posted it here cuz I usually never make it outside of main, unless ldyj starts up her poll of pretty pictures again.

Heh. I'm waiting until after the first of the year...and I need to talk to liney...

Ya'll should really venture out of the main thread. The Tweet thread is meant for tweets from Team Clay (so you put your post in the right thread treennuts). There's good support for those who are having job woes in a thread; for those trying to lose weight and eat healthier; and there's good discussions about TV shows as well. I like that we can be a well rounded board in that respect.

And don't forget -- say it with me couchie -- VIEW NEW POSTS!

LOL!

:GM_FCA:

9 Days until Clay's Birthday!

:yahoo:

71 Days until GFI!

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Hi FCA, Anyone up for a bit of Christmas cheer?

There are things that never go out of style such as candlelight, beautiful music, and Christmas cheer.

Clay Aiken goes with them all like mistletoe and kisses!

mistletoe.gif

-- a new montage - Christmas Fun Medley audio by xxx4clay, graphics and smiles are waiting for you!

Ashes Clay the Man - In Style

:BlowKiss: Many thank you's to you all for your visits and comments to my blogs!

Ashes Clay-The Man Blogspot

Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather wait until AFTER Thanksgiving :cryingwlaughter:

Yea I guess it's early for you Americans, here in Canada we already had our Thanksgiving, I've already begun decorating lol!!!

Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather wait until AFTER Thanksgiving :cryingwlaughter:

Yea I guess it's early for you Americans, here in Canada we already had our Thanksgiving, I've already begun decorating lol!!!

I want a good picture for my laptop, please.

That seems so weird to me because Thanksgiving is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before Halloween for us, so it's always straight from Halloween to Christmas in Canadian stores. Nickikiwi was down on the long thanksgiving weekend and that was before the Gala, so a long distance holiday, lol.

Congratulations, cindilu2!! :04: Wasn't it last years gala when we talked and you were just about to start your program? So glad that you got a job in you new field, too.

And I haven't been by to offer my congrats to merrieeee on her new citizenship! :thewave:

Oooh!! Pretty Christmas pictures...yum.

I heard Santa Claus Is Coming To Town , in Danish tonight. It seems the radio station I listen to in the car has gone to an all Christmas format as of today.

****Julemanden Kommer Til Byen**** (which sounds like You Man Comma Ti Boon.......with a very very soft "n" at the end)

YOW! I logged in and the thread opened on those pictures... Now that will definitely make people merry!