Check In

Couch Tomato

Hi everyone -

My name is Windtalker and I love Clay Aiken. Always have always will. Many of you know me. I reside pretty much at the Clackhouse. I also am an artist and I love to draw Clay's beautiful face.

I need some help as my computer crashed and I cannot find the link to the Clack house. Could someone be so kind as to send it to me. THANKS!

I haven't read about Clay in a couple of weeks and don't want to miss his appearance on Tyra Banks show. Anyone know when that is?

Anyway I get post from your group every now and then, I think Couch Tomato remembers me (thanks Sweetie) and I lurk but that's about it.

Wish you all the best. All Clay friends are friends of mine :BlowKiss:

I haven't read about Clay in a couple of weeks and don't want to miss his appearance on Tyra Banks show. Anyone know when that is?

It isn't until April, so you haven't missed it.

He has a "new album" coming out too--it's a SONY series called "Playlist: the Very Best of...." and one of those people will be Clay, March 31. Amazon link.

Hey Windtalker..nice to see you! You do great work.

Losing bookmarks is a PAIN!! Good luck.

Hi Windtalker... I love your pictures of Clay... you are amazing.... hope to see more of your work... SOON!!!

Hi Cathy Walker and girlcanuck! You both know me as BellaToronto in the Cdn thread at the CB.

I think you'll both really like it here! :)

Hi Bella.... and Cathy... its great seeing both of you here... and i see CM is here too...

this almost feels like the CDN thread .... ha ha..

I think i am going to like this board....

:cocktail: and look you have chocolate martini's here.... :tasty:

Hi Bella.... and Cathy... its great seeing both of you here... and i see CM is here too...

this almost feels like the CDN thread .... ha ha..

I think i am going to like this board....

:cocktail: and look you have chocolate martini's here.... :tasty:

Yes, you are! :) You'll see a lot of familiar Cdn names when you read the main thread.

Hi! My name is beryl. I joined on March 6. I knew I wrote something about me but I probably sent it somewhere. I'm not good at using the computer or the Net. It took me a long while to find my way around here.

I don't really have a Homeboard but I have posted in different message boards, originally at the Individual Tennis Story, in Youtube and in other Clay Aiken websites especially clayaikentheidealidol.com / Clay Aiken News and Articles where I used to visit everyday but not lately. Aside from beryl, I use discerning and tripleBfordoubleG. Some of the members here are familiar because I've read your comments in youtube or other boards. I'm so glad to find you here and we can chat.

Please read my "About me " in my profile to know how I discovered Clay Aiken. Thanks.

Welcome to FCA, beryl! :welcome1:

Hello, I came looking for him....Finding Clay Aiken is just what I am trying to do....gosh I miss that man.

Cannot wait for the upcoming specials like the one with Tyra next week...

Just seeing him on GLAAD just makes me want more and more of him. Think alot feel that way...huh?

Received the album...The Very Best of Clay Aiken...still have not figured out how to play it on my puter...

but it plays on my TV via DVD Player...Nice. Cannot wait until we get something new once again. But

until then.....Still waiting for "The Best Is Yet To Come" it just has to be sooooon! Oops! Not Clay's soon

but our soon......lol

I just had a Birthday...the big "70th" I cannot believe it for I sure don't feel that old...lol Clay keeps us

all younger. Been following Clay since day one on Idol....season 2...cannot believe it is season 8..gosh.

How time flies when we are having fun with Clay.

Hello, I came looking for him....Finding Clay Aiken is just what I am trying to do....gosh I miss that man.

Cannot wait for the upcoming specials like the one with Tyra next week...

Just seeing him on GLAAD just makes me want more and more of him. Think alot feel that way...huh?

Received the album...The Very Best of Clay Aiken...still have not figured out how to play it on my puter...

but it plays on my TV via DVD Player...Nice. Cannot wait until we get something new once again. But

until then.....Still waiting for "The Best Is Yet To Come" it just has to be sooooon! Oops! Not Clay's soon

but our soon......lol

I just had a Birthday...the big "70th" I cannot believe it for I sure don't feel that old...lol Clay keeps us

all younger. Been following Clay since day one on Idol....season 2...cannot believe it is season 8..gosh.

How time flies when we are having fun with Clay.

:welcome: We don't have him here, but we'll keep you company while you wait for him. :hahaha:

Yup, we think he's pretty CUTE.

Hi hello Gang! Nice to be here. Treenuts said I should join, so I did.

:loveclaysbutt: Y'all have some CUTE emoties.

I've been following Clay around since the beginning, almost, altho' I never watched the show at all until after the Wild Card competition when Clay joined the finalists. Just hearing about his background on the intro clip that AI showed about him, I loved him before I ever heard those terrific pipes. I've previously been active at the old Claymate Mansion, RedHotTopic, sometimes at ClayVersity, and have been a lurking member at Clayboard and Clackhouse.

Now, gotta get an avvy, set up my sig, do my little "nesting" chores, etc.

I am new to this board but have been reading here for a while now. You seem like a great group and I like what I have seen on here.

I have been a member of the CB since the beginning and I am a member at CV and OFC. I rarely post at either place but my board name is Hunterbear2 which I don't like anymore so I have changed it to Penguin for this boad.

My daughter and I just got my grandson settled at college today. First time he has really been away from home and I am kind of weepy about him and proud at the same time.

I do adore Clay Aiken and will post more after getting the feel of the conversation that is going on now.