#60: I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Seven or eight years, phsssh, just a tiny period of time in the galaxy that is Clay.
    • He still sings pretty and I still listen.
    • It?s impossible to deny his voice is a thing of power.
    • Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

Orlando pics from irishbookgal

Orlando_6.jpg

What a beautiful face!

I had a meet & greet................I survived!

You get back here WOMAN! We need DETAILS!

twinklewhore.giftwinklewhore.giftwinklewhore.gif

Finally got a chance to watch "Love Story" from Miami this morning. Oh my Lord, that was pretty. Not perfect, but I thought it was still pretty darn outstanding. And then, to switch over to Rock and Roll WSN...bwah. I'm so glad he's my boyfriend.

I was in such an Aiken fog I don't remember a lot but he was gorgeous and in a great mood. He shook everyones hand and when he came to me he said "I know you don't I?". At that point I was gone! He talked about not liking the recording process at all which we have heard before. He said that for him the acoustics in Miami were really bad. He kept hearing his own voice in the earpiece. He asked us where we were from and the minute he heard Houston he launched into his English accent! I told him if he needed pointers I'd be willing to help.

I asked him about merchandise and he said there will be some stuff put up on the OFC

He talked to the others and we had pics taken.......yeah I got up real close! The mans skin is flawless.

Thanks merrieeee! I've got a group M&G and the OFC M&G to go. I haven't watched much clack nor listened to a cellcert yet, but will hopefully catch up before Charlotte. :twinklewhore:

With my son here and his glorius vegetarian cooking I've stopped keeping track of what I eat. :naughtywag: He made some really nice shortbread for dessert last night. I need to follow the Clay Aiken diet. He is looking quite fit in those pictures. But when did his arms get so large.

Nice interview. Loving all the clack. Trying not to sit here hitting refresh all day. Still only know my seats for one out of three concerts. Thankfully, the ones I know about are pretty good (5th row) so I'll be ok if the other two aren't. Still wracking my brains about a question to ask Clay. Still trying to figure out what to have autographed. What a tough life I lead.... twinklewhore.gif

:GA_FCA:

It's pretty hard to cheer for the Carolina Tar Heels and write about the consummate performer Clay Aiken at the same time. I finally ended up taping the game. There is a new Carolina On My Mind blog about the Orlando concert that includes two of Scarlett's videos (WSN and Solitaire), a photo slide show (dc4clay, gerwhisp, irishbookgal, claytonsmyccf), the Orlando set list, and recaps by concert goers.

Hope you enjoy! Thank you for your blog visits/comments, tweets/retweets, Facebook posts, etc., all of which help the Clay blogs compete at Google and other Internet sites.

merrieeee, so glad you survived your M&G to tell us about it! :twinklewhore:

I downloaded Deborah's Orlando audio in case the cellcert doesn't work tonight. Hopefully, it will and we will hear Sarasota! :)

Have a great weekend, all! :snoopy:

Caro :listen:

Lots of interviews with gay publications/media this time around. :) Interesting.

That's a very good sign that he's being more accepted. LOTS of gay people. LOTS of potential fans.

Bring them on!!!

It is a good sign. And what I liked best about this particular piece is the part I bolded below.

http://outsmartmagazine.com/2011/02/clay-aikens-valentines-day-concert-in-houston/

The star is thankful for his fans that have supported him since the beginning, and to his new fans that are just discovering him. He believes that his Houston fans will be happy that they chose to see him on Valentine’s Day. “It’s the Valentine’s Day show for everyone, for all couples, of all stripes and varieties,” he says. “Everyone is welcome and encouraged to come and show their love of the person that they are with, regardless of who they are and who they are with. I hope to see everyone there.”
:wub: