#60: I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Seven or eight years, phsssh, just a tiny period of time in the galaxy that is Clay.
    • He still sings pretty and I still listen.
    • It?s impossible to deny his voice is a thing of power.
    • Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

Nice interview. Loving all the clack. Trying not to sit here hitting refresh all day. Still only know my seats for one out of three concerts. Thankfully, the ones I know about are pretty good (5th row) so I'll be ok if the other two aren't. Still wracking my brains about a question to ask Clay. Still trying to figure out what to have autographed. What a tough life I lead.... twinklewhore.gif

HA HA

I can't wait to read your recap. I love your excitement. That icon is perfect for you.

Wow there are so many great interviews. This show sounds terrific. Can't wait to see it. There seems to be lots of banter which I always love. And the song list is great. I can't believe I have the last concert by default LOL.

Oh man, I think I've got the creeping crud. Or at least the beginnings of it. I had the sore throat since last Friday, and it's still sore today. Now the head is starting to fill up. The one good thing? My concert isn't for a few weeks yet, so I have plenty of time to get over it.

In the meantime, I've been taking it easy, spending a LOT of time on the computer. Plus, I replaced the 20 year old TV in my office with a brand new one. My dear husband suggested I get a TiVo box for it as well. I ::::heart:::: my husband. twinklewhore.gif I've now figured out how to record stuff on the box, transfer it to my computer, and then transfer to my iPad. Plus, I can transfer clack I've downloaded on the computer and transfer/watch on the TiVo. Sweeeeeet.

I just saw the clack with WSN last night. The whole Bollywood thing cracked me up, just because I love watching Clay crack up.

Is it March 4 yet?

Oh man, I think I've got the creeping crud. Or at least the beginnings of it. I had the sore throat since last Friday, and it's still sore today. Now the head is starting to fill up. The one good thing? My concert isn't for a few weeks yet, so I have plenty of time to get over it.

In the meantime, I've been taking it easy, spending a LOT of time on the computer. Plus, I replaced the 20 year old TV in my office with a brand new one. My dear husband suggested I get a TiVo box for it as well. I ::::heart:::: my husband. twinklewhore.gif I've now figured out how to record stuff on the box, transfer it to my computer, and then transfer to my iPad. Plus, I can transfer clack I've downloaded on the computer and transfer/watch on the TiVo. Sweeeeeet.

I just saw the clack with WSN last night. The whole Bollywood thing cracked me up, just because I love watching Clay crack up.

Is it March 4 yet?

You better be well by March 4th, we have some partying to do! My husband had the same stuff this week..I have been totally avoiding getting too close..do not want to get sick (although honestly, that would not keep from a Clay Aiken concert)...can't wait to see how the show evolves by then.

Kim

Via the CH:

New article with Clay, Beaver County Times: Aiken Has is Covered for Area Show

And a downloadable podcast with Clay, from Pittsburgh: Pittsburgh Here and Now

The podcast was recorded before the NHL All-Star performance. Talks a great deal about bullying, and also talks about thinking about "getting a wedgie" while on stage. Hee.

Happy Valentine's Eve, FCA! :flirtysmile3:

sar_ibg5a.jpg

Sarasota photo by Irishbookgal.

This is the lead photo of seven double clickables in the new Carolina On My Mind blog: Sarasota Concert Proves 'Clackapalooza.' In addition to three NJU stories, I just added last night's version of F***** U ("Forget U" as PG-13 Clay announced) uploaded by Scarlett in the Tampa airport. Definitely hot off the press!!! :cryingwlaughter:

Thnx for your support -- comments, tweets/retweets, FB posts, links, etc.!

Love the Post-Gazette Podcast. :clay:

Have an awesome week, all! :wub:

VD_1.jpg

Signature by Linda/ABM

Whirlwind few days - totally exhausted - TOTALLY worth it. I can't believe I have to go to work in a few hours. Wahhhh!!!

I just had to post this for bottlecap though. Hello bottlecap Sarasota! (I have not been on a board for five days, so apologies if this is old hat for you already, lol)

I had forgotten that in my M & G someone asked Clay if he was still seeing Jimmy Kimmel and Clay very deadpan said "I don't know that i was ever "seeing" him! The guy is so quick and funny. I cannot wait until tonight to see him again.

Takes a minute out from primping for her reunion with her favorite celebrity boy-toy...

Check the PM thread peeps!

I've got the heels, the hair, the makeup, various parts have been buffed and waxed (too late, TMI! Ha ha!) and am looking forward to some SERIOUS oral talent tonight...even willing to share him a teensy bit.

Seven years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

ABM_Scrpkym3a.jpg

Love A Thousand Different Ways

Graphic by ABeautifulMind, photos by Scrpkym

This is the lead graphic in the Carolina On My Mind Valentine blog, a rewind of the Aiken-Kimmel fun in 2005 and 2007. The montage by Yollie950, a special fan no longer with us, replays parts of the Valentine's Day escapades. Other visual art (Sally, cindilu2, AmazingCA, SmartyPantsSuz) is also featured.

I had planned to feature Scarlett's Sarasota video of Unchained Melody, but it was not uploaded until later. I see Aikim plugged it above.

All you Houston peeps have fun tonight at the special Tried & True Valentine Concert! :twinklewhore:

Thnx for helping the blogs survive the sea that is Google. (That's probably too nice a word, LOL!) :whistling-1:

Have a wonderful day, FCA! My signature by ABM is finally in tune with the calendar! :flirtysmile3:

VD_1.jpg

Sarasota UM...watch the hands...Oh my:

That was the first thing I watched this morning.... it was a great way to wake up!

cindilu2 I just watched your video of Love Story, AMAZING!! I can't wait to hear that in person and see it for myself! I think that song along with UM and Solitaire just might be my favorites of the whole set(s).

Takes a minute out from primping for her reunion with her favorite celebrity boy-toy...

Check the PM thread peeps!

I've got the heels, the hair, the makeup, various parts have been buffed and waxed (too late, TMI! Ha ha!) and am looking forward to some SERIOUS oral talent tonight...even willing to share him a teensy bit.

Seven years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

Sent you a PM.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE for merrieeee!!! cocktail.gif

jmh123 I take it we still don't know our Charlotte seat assignments? whistling-1.gif

cindilu2, welcome back. Were you in the freaking front row? twinklewhore.gif

We were in the third row left, but I don't think we were very much farther from the stage than first row in Orlando was. I'm still kicking myself because I was SO freaked out after all the dire warnings about Hard Rock and the camera police that I didn't even bring my camera with me. As it turned out they were fine with anything but flash and could have had some primo stuff. Oh well.

Sarasota UM...watch the hands...Oh my:

That was the first thing I watched this morning.... it was a great way to wake up!

cindilu2 I just watched your video of Love Story, AMAZING!! I can't wait to hear that in person and see it for myself! I think that song along with UM and Solitaire just might be my favorites of the whole set(s).

Thanks, shortyjill. It's intimidating to even think about taking clack when you're in the same car with Scarlett, LauraQ, MBLovesClay and goldarngirl, lol. Mine will have to do until theirs is all posted. I haven't seen another Love Story though. I don't think I could've taken clack of that in Orlando even if I'd had my camera. I was SO blown away by him - the sheer power he puts into that song is something to behold. Incredible doesn't begin to describe it. Sorry about the first minute and half though - first the curtain doesn't come up til about 45 seconds in (as it is planned to) and then it took me another 45 to find him and get focused as I was still trying to be discreet about it at that point, lol.

I do have a couple more to post tonight, including the banter before Something About Us which was really cute.