#11 I love me some Clay Aiken! He (soft) rocks *g*

Ansamcw

Next thread title poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• A big MWAH! and muchos gracias to a globe-trotting, lazy-ass, dog-loving, soft-rocking dude!
    • Clay is Clay. His instrument is undefinable
    • Indeed they are, my child. Clown feet." (Make me laugh, clown.'
    • *moan* *whimper* *thud*
    • An Evening With His Royal Highness of Fantasy Fodder. Coming to a venue near you soon.
    • Refresh, read, click the next tab; Refresh, read, click the next tab; lather, rinse, repeat. Insert random EEE's. Yeap, it's cellcert time again!
    • Aw, that man can blog me any ole time!
    • He's a unique treasure, no doubt. A pain in the ass sometimes, I'm sure. A blessing, plain and simple and one hawt man
    • Yes, I live under a rock....with Clay Aiken.

Things NOT to forget to take to Texas.....

TICKETS!!!!!

BINOCULARS!!!!

CAMERA (where applicable)!!!!!

PONCHOS!!!!

SUNSCREEN!!!!!

TICKETS!!!!

SUNGLASSES!!!!

TICKETS!!!!

DCAT pin to wear proudly and I am sure lots and lots of stuff I will forget.

PSA: Because of the what has happened in the UK, and because of the July 4th holiday, at many airports there is heightened security. Allow extra time to get through the security check points. Also, remember the rules regarding carrying liquids and gels on board. Nothing larger than 3oz. containers and all must fit into ONE quart size ziploc bag. For details go HERE.

Edited by Claygasm

Well, good news, I don't have cancer, but I am still undiagnosed - they have no idea what is making me sick - I am begining to believe it is doctors that are making me sick. So, I will be carrying Over the counter medication to get through this ........thing. I just hope they have more than porto potties at the fair.

ETA - I thought it was stupid to test for cancer, knew the results would be good, I am pretty sure this is a food allergy sheesh. HMOs gotts do things their own ways.

Edited by playbiller

OMG ironing sucks so bad. I started feeling a queazy tum tum and decided maybe I needed to actually put something in my stomach as I hadn't thought about eating at all today. So I took a couple of bites of a sandwich and that was all I could do. I recognize this deal, and I've obviously switched over into anxious/nervous-can't-eat mode from the happy-happy-eating Blue Bell Birthday Cake ice cream syndrome I've suffered with lately. I'm stressing. And I'm not going to iron any more.

Would anyone be interested in making a crossroads deal with the devil/weatherman that it can rain all he wants during the day Wednesday, as long as it clears up about 8PM for Clay and fireworks? I'm all for compromise.

So, nobody has received any notification regarding M & G's yet? Well, I've got all my digits crossed for those of you waiting, perhaps not so patiently, for yours!!

I woke up this morning thinking about Clay and why we haven't heard anything about TV appearances promoting this tour. (yes. that IS TO what I was thing about.....also) So I then began wondering if maybe he would be using that 9 day break in the tour schedule in July for perhaps a Leno or Today show or something of that ilk. But I think it would have shown up on a schedule somehwere if so by now. Right? Anyway, THEN IT HIT ME! ouch I know I remember him saying just once in some interview or blog that he had aUNICEF trip or commitment this summer. I know I did not dream it but can't confirm it with the exact place it was said. So maybe so?! Though it would be odd to do that, not to mention a strain physically, in the midst of a tour. What do I know!! I'm just so excited that I can't get much else done :RedGuy:

Before someone makes that deal with the devil, I'll leave you with this thought:

Mosquitos from hell. They will carry your butt off!

Heh! If they want mine they're gonna have to bring in the heavy equipment!

Did someone say "ironing" or "irony"? Eh, it's all the same to me. Does it have something to do with the batteries Karen was talking about?

I'm vibratng with excitement, anticipating my vibrant man ;)

(the summer of multiple orgasms)

DAY AFTER TOMORROW

:Tour3:

So, nobody has received any notification regarding M & G's yet? Well, I've got all my digits crossed for those of you waiting, perhaps not so patiently, for yours!!

Nothing yet. I'm refreshing the Meet And Greet Winners thread over at the OFC every time I walk by the computer. :cryingwlaughter: I just want to know when they've been sent so I can stop thinking about it. I think I'll go cut the lawn or something.

Damn. No M&G email yet. Damn.

*refresh, refresh, refresh*

treenuts, I'm thinking there won't be much TV promotion for the actual tour. IMO he doesn't seem to do that all that often -- but I certainly won't complain if he does! And you're right -- we'd know already if he was going to do something soon.

Has that Houston podcast been posted yet?

Hubby and I spent several hours at the Mall of America today, and more than a few of those hours were spent at the Apple store. Yes, we played with iPhones -- they are cool, but I can see a few kinks too. I'll wait for version 2.0. OTOH, I've got him convinced that an iPod nano is the way to go for a music player! Hee! I may soon be in the 21st century yet!

I can't believe it's coming so soon! And yet, I'm going to stay away from the boards probably on Wednesday and most of Thursday -- I want to be unspoiled for my show!

Interesting stuff here....just poppin' in while I wolf down a sandwich--it's 2:30 and this is the first break I've taken since I got here before 8a m...busy shit goin' down.

However, your little tale of "Sex Beyond Walls", KarenEh?, reminded me of a similar tale I once posted. Unfortunately, it was while in my very own bed. I live in a townhome with shared walls. Summertime. hot. Windows open. I wake up to..."Ohhhhh, Pete! Ohhhhh, Ohhhhh! Pete!" Pete was doing something right...over and over and over. (Pete was young.) Anyhoo...I look over at my husband to see if he's awake. He is and trying not to guffaw. That makes me giggle and then we both lost it. In between our snorts and varied attempts NOT to laugh, there'd be another "Ohhhh, PEEEEETE!" and that would set us off again...

good times...

KAndre....do we know for a fact that you're older than I am? I do not think so. As for the fatter? I know that's not so. And I'm with treenuts on the mosquitos taking away my butt---have at it, suckers! Makes me think of that old vaudeville joke---"Take my wife...please."

Pack? Huh? Hell, I can't even wash my dirty clothes yet. Thunderstorms? Crap. There goes the Valentino couture (sp?)...bwah! I can't even SPELL high fashion, let alone wear it! :cryingwlaughter: I have my ten different colored pairs of flip flops, a couple pairs of shorts, couple pairs of capris, some tees and button down shirts, bras, panties sneakers and socks, toiletries, jewelry--basic silver and gold--and my credit card.

And Bob's your uncle! :allgood:

Ok...back to the salt mines... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Okie dokie, all you ladies hot to trot to see this play/musical/whateveh, here's your BIG CHANCE! :)

Great News!!!!

The producers of Idol the Musical have offered the Clay Nation FREE tickets for the first four performances of the show. We have many pairs of tickets for the 8:15 PM shows for each of the following nights:

Thursday, July 5th

Friday, July 6th

Saturday, July 7th

Sunday, July 8th

Tickets will be first come, first serve. Send an email with your name and the person(s) you are attending with to cnn@claynationnews.com and we will send you instructions for picking up your tickets.

The team at Idol the Musical are very pleased with all the press they are getting and wanted to offer a chance for Clay fans to see the show free because "we're on the same wavelength."

The show is playing at the 45th Street Theater in New York City.

Please feel free to copy this to all boards and mailing lists. If you're part of a fangroup in or around the New York area, contact your groups.

Please only write for tickets if you are sure you will attend.

I have no clue about the ten day gap, but I am eyeing the four day breaks between Newark and San Diego and then again between Indio and Cary. Yeah, I know logically, it gives Clay and crew enough time to get across the country and then back without killing themselves. I just like to speculate that the proximity to NYC and then LA leaves time for a TV appearance or two. Prolly won't happen, but I'm hopeful.

:DoClay:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :Tour3:

I'm tired. Went to get new batteries for both my watches today and more grocery items. Bought 2 new pair of sunglasses. They were on sale 50% off. Lost a nut and bolt out of mine and couldn't get a replacement anywhere. WTH kind of a deal is that? I just bought them this Summer.

Couchie my pin came today. WooHoo. It looks sooo good. Thanks!!! I was going to bring my pin collection too playbiller. I didn't think about them not passing security. You think that will be a problem, really? Glad you got a clean bill of health.

Goldarngirl thank you for the Canadian Idol downloads. I don't watch that show, but when I have time I might try and take a look at what you got. Jenna thanks for the info on the Symphonies. I was reading about the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. I was impressed that they include same sex partners as part of the immediate families, when it came to their insurance and benefits package. I assumed that the income for 2008 is $86,000 per member a year, or am I reading that wrong?

Laughn same thing, when I have time I am going to read your stuff and Caro's....This has been a stressful year for me so far. I sure am needing my Clay fix. ldyjocelyn and keepingfaith, guess what else I bought today? :cryingwlaughter: A small cheap martini shaker. *g* I'm bringing that baby with me. Do you think Clay likes his women cheap and liquored up? :cryingwlaughter: I'm easy, Easy like Sunday morning............ :eusa_whistle:

treenuts I think your idea of Clay doing a UNICEF commitment for those 10 days is a real possibility.

Karen rarely do I iron. BUT, for Clay I will iron, shave my legs, go on a diet, and get all loosey goosey. Poor hubby. He gets 2 weeks worth of growth on the legs and a 15 pound heavier Clayzor, with a headache. Good thing he loves me. :eusa_whistle: I think I've got a keeper too. I don't have a big Rowena iron just one that is 15 years old. It's still like new. LOL Seriously I don't iron often, but some clothes just have to be ironed. Those usually get pushed to the back of the closet and what do you know.? They still look like new too. :cryingwlaughter:

I'm going to get out of this bra. Oops, sorry for the visual, HaHaHa, and get cozy with a glass of iced tea and watch The Hills Have Eyes2 and then turn in for the night. Have a good evening all.

Edited by Clayzorback

I'm tired. Went to get new batteries for both...

Tired, you say, Clayzorback?

Hmmm...."for both", you say? :whistling-1:

Indeed. B)

Lawd Jesus! This day is almost over (office-wise) and there's still so much to do! :scream:

Iron? BWAH! and BWAHAHAHAHAHA! :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

I MUST find some time tomorrow to get a manicure and pedicure! Wearing my flip flops, I MUST have nice feet and toes!

By the way, you all are planning to yell out to Clay that it's my birthday Wednesday night, right? :Tour3:

Jenna thanks for the info on the Symphonies. I was reading about the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. I assumed that the income for 2008 is $86,000 per member a year, or am I reading that wrong?

I don't know, but that's what I'd assume, as well. It seems to me that musicians at that level (national orchestras) are paid well. I'm not sure if Clay's concerts would fall under those contracts, or not. However, in browsing a few of them, it does seem as though some have limitations on the length of a performance. It's possible that he may have strict time restrictions in some venues.

And yeah, a 10 day UNICEF trip does make some sense.

There's a 4th of July audio message from Clay at the OFC.

4thjuly1.gif

Hee...didn;t he know that we would be celebrating 4th with him...silly clay... :F_05BL17blowkiss: hee

BTW...what time is the concert for the east coast??

Awww, cute message. How about we celebrate the 4th with a Clay Aiken concert? Sounds good to me! :Thud:

Did you know that there are 134 people online at the OFC in the meet & greet winners thread, just waiting? :scream: No one has come in to say they've won, yet. Everyone is getting v.v. anxious, because somehow the rumour started spreading that the emails would be sent out at the stroke of 8 pm, EDT. I think that's just hearsay....they are supposed to be sent out today, but who knows when. Maybe someone at Clique is working late tonight! :eusa_whistle:

ETA: The Frisco concert will start at 9 pm EDT.

Edited by luckiest1

stupid plugins...heh.

won't let me listen to Clay singing Happy Birthday to me in his July 4th message here at work...gotta wait til I get home, dang it!

He's so cute....I just want to pinch his....

pinch him....

Hee. I think I found the perfect present for Clay if I were to win a M&G. [Like that'll happen... ] Anyway, I got a card in the mail today offering me a chance to buy t-shirts, sweatshirt, ballcaps or whatnot with "My Real Last Name University" printed on them. Hey, it would be a chance for me to make Clay wear my name on his chest for a change, instead of the other way around. :eusa_whistle: I think he would look fab sporting a "cap University" hoodie. Oh wait, he might even sleep in it... :Thud:

I swear if I ever find the person in charge of Clique, I will beat them to death with my file folder full of credit card receipts.

I am still messing around with morphs. I matched his face, point to point for size - but what's amazing is... watch his shoulders. Gah.

The Tonight Show

January 21, 2004 to September 15, 2006

Animation4-1.gif

Tres cool, cindilu2. I love the expressions on his face in both of those pictures, and even though I thought I was soooo over the spikes and enamored with the bangs, he did look pretty hot in the 2004 picture. Very lickable. :wub:

I swear if I ever find the person in charge of Clique, I will beat them to death with my file folder full of credit card receipts.

Bwah..that means you're coming to California. For a price..I'll go right over there right now. I live about 15 minutes away.