#11 I love me some Clay Aiken! He (soft) rocks *g*

Ansamcw

Next thread title poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• A big MWAH! and muchos gracias to a globe-trotting, lazy-ass, dog-loving, soft-rocking dude!
    • Clay is Clay. His instrument is undefinable
    • Indeed they are, my child. Clown feet." (Make me laugh, clown.'
    • *moan* *whimper* *thud*
    • An Evening With His Royal Highness of Fantasy Fodder. Coming to a venue near you soon.
    • Refresh, read, click the next tab; Refresh, read, click the next tab; lather, rinse, repeat. Insert random EEE's. Yeap, it's cellcert time again!
    • Aw, that man can blog me any ole time!
    • He's a unique treasure, no doubt. A pain in the ass sometimes, I'm sure. A blessing, plain and simple and one hawt man
    • Yes, I live under a rock....with Clay Aiken.

Couchie, WAKE UP WAKE UP

cindi, that's a pretty generous offer! Careful or I just might take you up on it ;)

clazor, I loved your gifs.......escpecially the "shoes & laces" one. I think that one pic has always said more about who clay is than most might think.

---------------------------

I have a favor to ask. I have searched hi and low for a bus-cert from Jnat 06 but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. Actually it's probably more like an "at the bus report". Anyway, it was a story posted by a fan who waited with a small group outside the bus late one night when Jerome came out and said "Clay wants to play"! And from there a trivia game/contest proceeded with the winner getting to go aboard the bus. It was fascinating to me that this celebrity was such "a down to earth guy" and the story made me love him all the more. I love me some Teacher Clay! I would like to post that story for all to read but alas, I can't remember which venue, board or fan...... :(

If anybody here should recall any the three options above please let me know. It may help!!!

In the meantime ---> 4 DAYS iEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE iTour

I'm going on record saying I don't think the Frisco show will be different than any of the others ~ maybe an extra 'holiday' song, but I am not really even thinking that. DISCLAIMER: Unless he has two different sets a la NAT when he had one for indoor and one for outdoor venues. *thanks Baby Jesus that she has tickets to both kinds of shows*

treenuts, I remember that story, but don't have time now to research it. I think it was fairly early in the tour, though. Maybe someone else can help you?

cindi, I think I have to agree with you on the differences between indoor and outdoor shows. I think that could be a deciding factor. We'll just have to see, won't we?

Here you go treenuts...from scrpkym at the CH, Englewood, NJ concert. She wasn't the one he picked, but she knew the gal.

bolding mine...

Oh Lord! Where do I start? My Englewood recap..........

I wasn't even supposed to go to this show. But the worlds aligned, and somehow I ended up doing some work in DE, which put me within driving distance to this show. I also happened to trip over someone with an extra 3rd row ticket. So, I guess it was meant to be!

WOW!!! Clay was BEAUTIFUL tonight! He took my breath away when he walked out on that stage. I was hoping for a chocolate brown suit. I knew we hadn't gotten one yet. And he DELIVERED!!! OMG! It was GORGEOUS! HE was GORGEOUS!!! Perfect hair! He had this one little piece that fell into his eye the whole first half of the show. It was......OMG! JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!! GAH! There are no words!!!!

OH -- and STUBBLE!!! MAJOR STUBBLE!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!

............. oh....where was I? Oh yeah....concert..... So, I heard the threat that they would kick you out of the show if you were caught using any kind of camera or recording device. So, I played it safe and kept my camera in my purse......for most of the show. But, I did manage to get quite a few pictures here and there. I'll have to get to them later. But, I'll share when I get them edited and tagged......(ie...S**N)

Anyway, being that I couldn't take pictures, I was able to cellcert my friend, Suzy and her daughter Abby. I heard you weren't supposed to use cell phones either, but I figured they wouldn't kick me out for holding the phone up. So, I took the chance. Well, it PAID OFF!!!! Clay noticed me holding the phone. I wasn't being obnoxious or anything -- just had it up by my shoulder. But, he was looking in my direction A LOT, so he noticed it.

OMG!! I was freaking out! I couldn't believe he was talking to MEEEE!!! He came over to my side of the stage and asked what I was doing -- Was talking on the phone more important than paying attention to the show? I told him "NO!!! -- My friend wanted to come, but she couldn't get a babysitter, so I'm letting her listening" Well -- you know his shtick -- "So basically you're stealing the show....." blah blah blah......etc. etc. OMG! I can't believe he actually TALKED to me!!!! He asked me my name and repeated it. And he asked me to ask Suzy what song she wanted to hear. She knew MDYK was next, and that happens to be her favorite song anyway, so she asked for that. He said "That one just happens to be next!" And he dedicated the song to her. OMG!!!! After the song, he nodded his head and smiled at me. It was AMAZING!!!!

And that's not it! OMG! He sang MGUCL almost entirely in front of me -- looked at me a lot! I got out my camera for that song, and I have lots of pretty pictures -- some of which he is looking directly into the camera. Just wait! (I know.....but it's almost 5:30AM.....S**N!)

And then....after the show, I went to the buses and got in line and got my handshake. He was so cute in his plaid red pajama pants, Brown hoodie, and tan long coat! After he got on the bus, we wanted to wait around for the bus to leave.

Well....to make a long story well....pretty long....he didn't leave until 1:45AM!!! And yes -- we waited. But, he made it SOOOO worth while! We were getting tired of standing out side, so we went to get our car and park across the street from the bus. Luckily there was the perfect spot right in front of the bus in a parking lot directly across the street. We were parked so the front of our car was looking directly at the front of the bus. So, we watched Jerome and Mary and Jamie get on and off the bus a zillion times. We watched Durham go for a potty break, and Clay and Mary freaking out cause they thought the dog got away -- he didn't -- don't know why they thought that. Jerome had him! And we were getting tired of waiting, so we were going to give him until 12:15.

Well, right around 12:10, Clay and Jerome walk out to the front of the bus. We hopped out of the car and crossed the street. There were about 20 people there. Clay is standing by the drivers seat, and Jerome comes out of the bus. Jerome says "Listen up! Clay wants to play!" And he goes on to say that Clay wanted to play a game, and whoever could answer correctly, would be allowed to go on the bus.

OH........MAH............GAWD!!!!!

Here's the test -- the first person to sing the first verse of ......... CRAP! I forget the name of the song! Darnit! ETA: My friend reminded me of the song. It was "Through the Fire" Anyway....no one knew it.

Jerome and Clay left for a minute. Then they came back -- new test....

First person to name the president of the US that had the most children.....

NOPE! No one knew that one either. We're all screaming out president's names -- random guesses.

Clay said " nope -- wrong -- It's Tyler"

Next question......Name the capital of the COUNTRY of Georgia. Huh? Who the frick knew that Georgia was a country somewhere? (actually, I'd heard of it, but what the......???)

Nope -- no one got that one either.

Final question -- name the fourth largestest populated country. The top three are....China, India, US. What's number 4?

People are screaming out countries names. Clay is standing there pointing his finger, searching....he heard it. But who said it? He's searching......FOUND HER! No -- not me. But, it was someone I knew. (oh -- and the answer was Indonesia)

OMG! I was so happy for her! And playing with Clay was just sooooo FUN!! He was so animated standing up there in the bus watching us and playing teacher Clay. VERY VERY CUTE!!!!!! It was TOTALLY worth waiting around for THAT!!!

She got to go on the bus for about 5 minutes. She got her pic taken with Clay and got his autograph too. She was on cloud nine when she got off that bus!!!

So...after playing with Clay, there was NO WAY we were leaving until that bus did. We went back to the car and waited and watched. Like I said, he left around 1:45. We got out of our car and waved. He waved, did the sign language "thank you" and then he said to my friends and I "Will I see you tomorrow?" OMG -- I think Clay just asked us out on a date!!!! LOL! "YES CLAY!! We'll see you in Baltimore!!!!" He gave us the thumbs up and waved goodbye....and there he went.

OMG! WHAT A NIGHT!!! It was PURE PERFECTION!!!!!!!!

And, guess what? I get to go to work in a couple of hours with NO SLEEP, and then head to Baltimore in less than 3 hours! This is CRAZY!!! But, it's just SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!

I LOVE THAT MAN!!!!!

Didn't the differences before have to do with time restraints... there was a fair show and a regular show?

I'm undecided about the FRisco show. I think this is the only show that really plays outside of Clay's natural audience and it is Indpendence Day so maybe he will have some patriotic stuff that he won't do after the holiday. We'll know next week! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it's almost here. I'll definitely be here in front of my computer..I always am for first concerts. Who am I kidding. I'm usually here for almost every cellcert.

Lucky, thanks for your contest..I will definitely get mine in this weekend!!

treenuts I'm awake I'm awake!

NEWS BULLEITN!

My two daughters spent the night in Miami - American Airlines cancelled the flight and put them up in the Hilton.

I told them it will be the last really good bed they get for awhile!! :cryingwlaughter:

They are boarding a non-stop flight to Quito any minute now. so they are OK for the present!

Thanks to clazorback and YSRN for the advice on the shirts!!

Edited by cha cha trusty

OMFG laughn, I - LOVE - YOU :F_05BL17blowkiss:

The only other part of the story I recall was when the women who won got to board the bus but told Clay she didn't want to shake his hand because she may have come in contact with something he was allergic to that evening. So he asked if she would like to wash her hands and stood by the sink with her and talked to her while she did so. I think he even handed her a paper towel to dry with. I dunno exactly why this whole thing strikes me so fondly......but it just does.

It all seems so surreal and it is stories like this that make me want to be a fan for life. NO MATTER WHAT CRAP IS SPEWED!! EVER......nope, no matter.

I can't wait for new tour stories to start to unfurl. There is so much to be excited about right now :)

:TourExcite:

NEWS BULLEITN!

My two daughters spent the night in Miami - American Airlines cancelled the flight and put them up in the Hilton. I told them it will be the last really good bed they get for awhile!! :cryingwlaughter:

They are boarding a non-stop flight to Quito any minute now. so they are OK for the present!

Cha Cha..I'm curious..are your daughters going to Ecuador for vacation for something educational?

NEWS BULLEITN!

My two daughters spent the night in Miami - American Airlines cancelled the flight and put them up in the Hilton. I told them it will be the last really good bed they get for awhile!! :cryingwlaughter:

Cha Cha..I'm curious..are your daughters going to Ecuador for vacation for something educational?

They are going to track the Andean bears in the Andean mountains as part of a conservation project. Apparently most of the bears have already been tagged and they'll have an electronic locating device, sort of like the contestants used on the Amazing Race that one time this past season. We'll see what they actually end up doing! They might have to build fences to keep the bears out of the natives' corn fields!!

Here's the website: http://www.andeanbear.org/

Click on Photo Gallery and Volunteer Living to see some awesome photos!

I'm glad I'll have the DCAT to keep me busy while they're gone!

Edited by cha cha trusty

They are going to track the Andean bears in the Andean mountains as part of a conservation project. Apparently most of the bears have already been tagged and they'll have an electronic locating device, sort of like the contestants used on the Amazing Race that one time this past season. We'll see what they actually end up doing! They might have to build fences to keep the bears out of the natives' corn fields!!

Here's the website: http://www.andeanbear.org/

Click on Photo Gallery and Volunteer Living to see some awesome photos!

I'm glad I'll have the DCAT to keep me busy while they're gone!

OMG...that is so cool! I thought it was big stuff tracking and tagging Monarch butterflies in my own backyard...pffttt! You must be so proud of your daughters.

treenuts...I remembered the story about the hand washing on Clay's bus too, so I went looking a bit. Seems it was kmammam on the CB who won the contest, and here is just part of her recap...

OK the next thing I knew Jerome was pointing at me and said who said that. I shouted "It was me!!!!" Funny I then I think I asked in disbelief "Me???" Jerome said to me what did you say and I again shouted out Indonesia. He said come with me. Well you can imagine that I was excited. I was in a bit of shock and disbelief. It was like a dream. I walked into the bus and there stood Clay waiting for me. So tall and sweet. He was kind of quiet and serious looking. Like he was at the ready for something. Lord I hope he was ready for what he encountered next. Now I am sorry to say in my excitement my brain went into a different mode. I wanted to be relaxed, sane, calm, collected. I did not want to worry or scare Clay. I did not want to make him nervous. I did not want to weird him out. I had thought of this day. You know we all have. I have thought, what would I want to say to him if I ever got to meet him? I had it all planned out. Well you know what they say about the best laid plans... lets just say all those things came out but not the way I planned. What I wanted was to connect with Clay the person, not the popstar. I wanted to show him care and respect. I wanted him to be at ease as possible with me. Now I know Clay has got to be on guard, he doesn't know me, doesn't know that what he tells me that I won't take it and tell it everywhere or worse yet distort it and tell that everywhere so he has to be on guard. Anyway I at least said Hi Clay. At least. The next thing that came out of my mouth was "Clay I can't touch you". He gave me a puzzled look I think, it could have been fear too, or confusion. Then, I quickly told him about the chocolate candy with nuts I had eaten earlier. I could not think of what to do, my brain was not logical at this point. Also my thoughts and attention were directed to Clay I did not see the sink that was next to me...Dear Clay thanked me for telling him that, and asked me if I would like to wash my hands. I think I said yes. Then he went over to the sink, turned the water on, showed me the soap and pulled the paper towel out a little bit. He has such a servant heart. So gentle, so patient, so polite.
Edited by laughn

laughn, you are terrific! Thank you.

It's funny when you think about it. She thought he was being curtious, and I'm sure he was, but more importantly he couldn't have her touch the faucets or paper towel roll either. I can't imagine being allergic to so many things and having to work with, travel in close quarters with and come in contact with so many people everyday! I wonder how often oopsies have occured within Team Clay? I don't think I could NOT go near coffee or tree nuts unless he was willing to make a serious commitment to me.... or at the very least a sexual proposition....of any kind :cryingwlaughter:

Oh hell, who am I kidding? I'd most likely give up a kidney just to spend 24 hours alone with him!

Edited by treenuts

Would this contest be in effect for Frisco or Houston, where the concerts may be different since one is a holiday?

No, just something fun to do while we wait for the first concert. So it's Frisco only.

luckiest, I want to play but can only come up with opening & closing guesses due to limited brain power on only one cuppa. Oh hell, I'm just lazy :P

Opening - ATD or

Because You Loved Me as a shout out to the faithful & devoted! weeping now

Closer - Lover All Alone (oh dear god let it be so) more weeping still

Hee, well that's fine, except you only have a possible total of 11 points with 3 guesses! :cryingwlaughter:

OMG...rules...ack! I suck at rules...and I'm a little bit crazy besides....

Like first of all, for the mystery project he put Jesse on, I can see a whole medley of songs with 'moon' lyric, like ATD and Moon River...I say this because it fits my fantasy of hearing him sing Dancing In The Moonlight to me. Moondance would be fine also.

from ATDW

HYCA

BW

LNM

WISYS

IWTKWLI

TOA

EIH

and...

IYDKMBN and hopefully some other funky soul sounds from Clay, Quiana and Angela

I want LAA, but I know you don't always get what you want.

Not Supposed To Love You and She Said Yes would satisfy the country in his soul and be a bit of fun.

I think BOTW will be the last song of the night. I have no idea for the first one.

That's all I got.

OK, I count 16 songs mentioned in this post. Which one don't you want me to include?

Ah man, isn't Merrillville on Dec 22nd? That's the one I wanted tickets too..thought they went on sale today... fudge.. but I'll worry about this later.

Yep, the public sale was today, but they are still on sale. And there could be OFC presales later on once they oh-fish-ullly announce the tour! ;)

luckiest1, my 15th choice was the AI medley. *g*

Hee, that's great, but it's not going to get you a point, since it's not a song title. :P

I knew I'd get more than a few people's attention if I said no BW. And as I said, I'm deathly afraid of the revolt that could happen if he doesn't sing that song. I really want him to sing the song too, but I've also just got to be prepared for any and all possibilites. That's the way I am.

As much as I'd love to hear both BW and LAA, I'm not expecting either of them. If he does sing them, I'll be extra thrilled!

I think I'm with playbiller that I do think the Frisco show will be different from the Houston show, and subsequent shows thereafter. I don't think there will be THAT much of a change, but I can see the time factor being a big thing with the Frisco show. With a scheduled time for fireworks, that could be a reason to cut a song or two out of the set. I also do wonder if there will be time problems/union problems with some of the shows too. You know Mr. Chatterbox -- once he gets going with his banter, especially in later shows, I'm fully expecting his shows to run 3 hours. Hee. (Of course, this also makes me a bit sad, since I'm only going to two early shows....)

I think that, with orchestras, he'll probably be on a time limit most nights. I'm pretty sure I've read about more than one venue listing his show as a 90 minute spot. Of course, if some venues or orchestras are not as strict, I bet he'll just banter more. But I don't really expect changes in the set list from one night to the next. I think the Frisco show will be what we'll get for the rest of the tour. If anything, he might add one patriotic song or something like that. But not necessarily.

So we had a nice little cluncheon this afternoon at goldarngirl's office. So much food! Hee, it was supposed to be "bring your own lunch" but most people brought extras. It was lots of fun - tickets and US cash flying all over the place, mucho confusion about who is sitting where and who is going in whose vehicle....fun, fun, fun! We watched clack from the Martha Stewart show and the Tyra Banks show. He is sooooo cuuuuuuuute. I can't believe we're going to have a bunch of fresh clack in 4 more days!!!!!! :Tour3:

After the clucheon broke up I headed out to my son's double header. I got within one exit of my destination (Sarnia, which is the town right across the border from Port Huron, MI) and traffic came to a dead stop (probably because everyone was trying to get across the border as it's a long weekend here). All I could think was "imagine if I was trying to get across the border for a concert?" Hee, one track mind. I later found out that there was a 2 - 6 hour delay. OMG! I ended up driving on the shoulder to get off at my exit, and managed to catch the last inning of the first game, just in time to see my son's team turn it all around and win the game. The next game, they smoked them 17 - 2! But I swear, it was the longest baseball game in history - 3 full hours. OY!

Edited by luckiest1

OK I want to play with Lucky -

Back for more (hee opener)

Measure of a Man

Invisible

If You Don't Know me by Now

Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Broken wings (hush yo mouth)

When I see you smile

To Love Somebody (just cuz I wanna)

Moon River (heee)

A Thousand Days

Lover All Alone

Everything I have

Lonely No More

Invisible

Without You (closer)

Not very creative but I'd rather get some points then no points heee.

OK Frisco only

In right side up order

Open with Without you

Right here waiting

Slow down Lonely No More

some quiet cover

Sorry

Here you come again (sung directly to fans)

Everything I have

Special to Frisco - MOAM

Something else patriotic and respectful

Back up tempo Something peppy

Open arms

Perfect day(?)

Something Christian and lively

ATD

Invisible

Closing with GBTUSA

Probably some other stuff in the middle.

So while I was sitting in the stands watching Carrie's team lose yet another game, my cell rang and some woman ask me if I was me and I said yes and she said she was from the San Diego Orchestra. OMG! So she said they sent my tickets for the concert but they came back to them! So we checked the address and they had the wrong street number! So she said she would resend them!

Whew! I was trying not to get all freaked out every time I read about somebody else getting their San Diego tix...whew! :scream:

I'm pooped. Need a glass of wine to get second wind. heh. Back later! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I'm pooped. Need a glass of wine to get second wind. heh. Back later! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Did I mention I stopped at Berringer's on the way home from Calistoga and I'm sure that had nothing to do wtih me almost falling asleep at the wheel. :cryingwlaughter: Of coruse ya'll know I exaggerate for the sake of a good story right? RIGHT?

Lucky, I can't narrow it down enough to play, but I checked something for you instead...

Not everyone followed. I remember this because someone had mentioned to me that I didn't have a clip of Grapevine and I was thinking that the tour was coming to a close so I should get at least 1 full clip of it. I intended to do that but then Clay came out early (*covers Muski's eyes*) so the plan went out the window.

Hee, so what did you do? I'm hoping you've got a secret stash of Motown clack somewhere..... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

It's on Clay from the 2nd half of Grapevine onwards, some of it close-up. Would have been all Clay, but on the 1st part Jacob went and stood directly in front of me and it would really have been rude to point away from him; still managed to get Clay on part of it, though. Overall I'd say 75-80% of it has Clay.

I'm not ready to publish to ClayNation but will upload just this particular clip here soon (before leaving for Frisco). Meanwhile, folks who want an introduction to torrents might want to try it too. Warning: all the initial files out there are XViD avi's. I'll be adding some ipod clips soon, though.

:F_05BL17blowkiss: back at ya!

==========================================================

ETA: Hi Ansa! This site links a Vista XViD codec. I haven't tried it but from the discussion it seems to be alright.

My three purdy pins arrived today!! They look even better than I imagined they would! Kudos to everyone involved in the process ... now I wish I had ordered at least a couple more. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Mine too!!! The're so pretty! (& thanks for the heads-up, couchie!)

Edited by Scarlett

NEWS BULLEITN!

My two daughters spent the night in Miami - American Airlines cancelled the flight and put them up in the Hilton.

I told them it will be the last really good bed they get for awhile!! :cryingwlaughter:

Thanks to clazorback and YSRN for the advice on the shirts!!

YAY!!! glad they are okay and had a good place to stay.

Scarlett...can xvid avi work on vista? cos I know divx is not ready for vista and I am having a hard time playing my avi files on my laptop...sigh

My three purdy pins arrived today!! They look even better than I imagined they would! Kudos to everyone involved in the process ... now I wish I had ordered at least a couple more. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

All of a sudden I have so much to do that somehow seems essential, stuff I never ever do, like a foot mask. Why all of a sudden I feel the need to pack my feet in clay (ooooo I said Clay!) when soap and water and a little lotion were good enough in my previous life, I'm not sure, but I think it's called obsession.

I'm now attempting to adopt an 'I don't give a f---' attitude about everything except the essentials -- such as deciding within the next 72 hours what to wear to three concerts, and what to do with my crappy hair. One thing is for sure, rain or shine, hot or less hot, it will be humid and I will glisten in Frisco. But it has been relatively cool here .... and highs in the upper 80's instead of the upper 90's are certainly appreciated. I know the killer temps will come eventually, but sometimes they start in May so I'm loving the chill. Which is what I need to be ... so I'll enter Lucky's Lotto and put the big money on the following to show up on the setlist.

Right Here Waiting (Opening)

Here You Come Again

These Open Arms

Lover All Alone

I Want to Know What Love Is

A Thousand Days

Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me

Invisible

The Way

Measure of a Man

If You Don't Know Me By Now

Bridge Over Troubled Water

Moon River

Without You (Encore)

I have mixed feelings about whether the Frisco concert will vary from the shows beginning in Houston. I've seen more than a few 4th of July Freedom Fest pre-fireworks concerts and the bands never once did patriotic songs ... they sang their hits, which is what everybody wanted to hear. When the fireworks start, that's when everyone hears Ray Charles sing America The Beautiful, and the traditional singing of God Bless The USA and the standard rock anthems that are played. So I don't think Clay will necessarily incorporate patriotic songs into his set list. My other brain, however, is thinking that Clay will do it the way he wants to, and he's delightfully unpredictable.

I think I'll now have ice cream at 1 in the a.m. Everyone seems to have been on a diet in preparation for the concerts ... but I've been eating more than usual for a few weeks now. I am predictable. When I'm down and blue, I can't eat a bite. Nothing. A normal day I watch what I eat. But when I'm really really happy and excited, I say "Hell yeah, I want whipped cream on that!" The extra rich kind.

Edited by keepingfaith

OK, I count 16 songs mentioned in this post. Which one don't you want me to include?

Did I not tell you that I suck at rules?...lol

ok, ok, ok...( TM Joe Pesci) Frisco only??? Well then, my whole set changes because I think he'll do some patriotic stuff...I'm also picturing less banter and more singing

I think he'll sing GBTUSA and maybe some other patriotic song

I'm still going with my moon songs, because it's my fantasy, so I can...lol

I'm taking out the country, but I'm keeping IYDKMBN and the soul

HYCA

BW

LNM

WISYS

IWTKWLI

TOA

EIH

I think BOTW will still be the last song of the night.

Awwwwww, thanks bottlecap! And I am excited that we now have 10 entries in the song contest. But I am most excited about this.......

3 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Tour3: :DoClay:

It's on Clay from the 2nd half of Grapevine onwards, some of it close-up. Would have been all Clay, but on the 1st part Jacob went and stood directly in front of me and it would really have been rude to point away from him; still managed to get Clay on part of it, though. Overall I'd say 75-80% of it has Clay.

I'm not ready to publish to ClayNation but will upload just this particular clip here soon (before leaving for Frisco). Meanwhile, folks who want an introduction to torrents might want to try it too. Warning: all the initial files out there are XViD avi's. I'll be adding some ipod clips soon, though.

:F_05BL17blowkiss: back at ya!

Wheeeeeeee! Thanks, Scarlett!!!!!

Edited by luckiest1

OMG It is finally July....I've been waiting forever for this!

3 sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I am excited at all!!!!!!!!!

Aww, it's okay bottlecap. I'd be American if I could, lol! claynadian.gif Happy Canada Day (and more importantly, happy long weekend!!!) to my fellow Canadians.

I dunno, I've been to many Canada Day concerts/events, and have yet to hear anybody sing O Canada. It's not A Capitol Fourth, it's a Clay Aiken concert - I don't expect a patriotic song. *shrug*

My guesses: (okay a couple are more wishes than guesses. Sue me. *g*)

Because You Loved Me

Broken Wings

Everything I Do

When I See You Smile (opener)

Right Here Waiting

Here You Come Again

Invisible (closer, but only if there's no encore, a la JBT)

Spiritual song (The Great Adventure?)

The Prayer (with Q)

Lover All Alone (encore)

Measure of a Man

The Way

Always and Forever

If You Don't Know Me By Now

I'll throw Moon River in there just because

Since he loves to make people's head's explode, perhaps a medley of Showtunes? (though that wouldn't really be a challenge for an orchestra)

Edited by cindilu2