#11 I love me some Clay Aiken! He (soft) rocks *g*

Ansamcw

Next thread title poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• A big MWAH! and muchos gracias to a globe-trotting, lazy-ass, dog-loving, soft-rocking dude!
    • Clay is Clay. His instrument is undefinable
    • Indeed they are, my child. Clown feet." (Make me laugh, clown.'
    • *moan* *whimper* *thud*
    • An Evening With His Royal Highness of Fantasy Fodder. Coming to a venue near you soon.
    • Refresh, read, click the next tab; Refresh, read, click the next tab; lather, rinse, repeat. Insert random EEE's. Yeap, it's cellcert time again!
    • Aw, that man can blog me any ole time!
    • He's a unique treasure, no doubt. A pain in the ass sometimes, I'm sure. A blessing, plain and simple and one hawt man
    • Yes, I live under a rock....with Clay Aiken.

He's so cute. And I'm jellus. I'd LURVE to have an iphone. Maybe for Christmas?

Here's some more Concert!!Clay!!

Silly Dancing:

Sillyrunningman.gif

Hip Action:

HipAction.gif

Hawt Concert Clay:

HawtConcertClay.gif

Elvis:

post-98-1144451548.gif

Sexy Shimmy:

post-98-1100212125.gif

Driving:

post-98-1098923671.gif

Thank you:

ThankYou.gif

Edited by Gibby

As promised - here is the second half of the JBT - my favorite tour to date!!

WALK DOWN MEMORY LANE PART FOUR

~~~~~~~~~

SO......... I read Clay's blog and went immediately to itunes.... any more info about when the interview will be available?

Back to resting mode... I am worn out from all the family activity and stress of putting D#1&2 on a plane for Ecuador today!

BTW - I'll be listening to a cellcert Wednesday night if all goes as planned. I hope to update my website with a play list and notes during the concert... stay tuned!!!

:TourExcite: :DoClay: :F_05BL17blowkiss: :Tour3: :lilredani:

chacha, can't wait to find some dedicated time to watch your montages!

YSRN....let me understand this. You're going to New Hampshire, but not to Southern California? Last time I checked you lived just hundreds of miles from the Four-Fer and thousands from the NH, right?

Huh? :scream::allgood: :TourExcite:

Woo Hoo! We have a new hot water heater! In 45 minutes we should have hot water again! We have new, dry walls in the downstairs bathroom and laundry room! We have our toilet and sink reinstalled...and now we're going out for pizza and beer! :allgood:

And I had a physical today and the doctor said she thought I was doing damned fine! Of course, that news made me think... :DoClay::DoClay: :Tour3:

Thanks guys for the birthday wishes. :F_05BL17blowkiss: I've been kind of invisible lately. We're trying to get our home improvement projects out of the way before concert time.

Bottlecap still ove the candy corn but I have been going cold turkey since the Valentines Day candy corn.

Playbiller, I'll be seeing you on your birthday in Philly.

I had a moment of panic today when my husband discovered the car we ordered on Tuesday was not what we intended. Fortunately the salesman was able to correct it, as the car had not been shipped. After that the rest of the day was uphill. Clay even sang to me tonight in his blog.

Happy Birthday to all the other birthday folks. :bday2:

From Cv:

jumpingjacks wrote:

kozy wrote:

I just got this in a Yahoo update about Clay's performance with the San Diego Symphony.

Summer Pops performances will take place at Embarcadero Marina Park South, and will be broadcasted live on KPBS 89.5 FM.

I wonder if they stream!

It appears they do....

http://www.kpbs.org/radio/listen

Had to laugh at the iBlog! Guy sure loves his new toy. Maybe he'll blog even more often, now that he has web access at his fingertips!

Great news about the possible San Diego stream. If they do stream his concert, maybe it'll introduce a whole new audience to his music.

The podcast should be fun. Can't wait to hear it.

Happy Birthday FearofH2O!

And congratulations on your new home improvements, Muski!

Oops! Looks like I didn't read back enough pages....I missed seeing a couple other birthdays today!

Happy Birthday to Georgiaclay and Totally!

Picture1364.gif

cool graphics...can we add it please couchie...hee

Oooh, happy birthdays all around, and welcome to MyZiggy and to my friend goldarngirl. Don't be SHY!!!

Hmm, I wonder what the Canadian-to-American ratio is now? :eusa_whistle: Y'all better watch out! We're a tricky bunch you know! :lilredani:

Thank you for all of the wonderful birthday wishes!

I've been scarce this week, 'cause we've been vacationing in DC. Got to spend today in lots of traffic trying to get thru awful traffic from DC to Philly where we have a family wedding tomorrow. Then we're heading up to Rhode Island for a little over a week, while the rest of you head to Texas. Sob.

Fortunately we have internet there, so I will be waiting with baited breath to hear about it all.

Muski So glad you all survived your water heater disaster and are back in your home with hot water again. Hugs.

Ansamcw It is so weird seeing my RHT avatar here next to your name. I keep thinking that I have posted, but it's kind of nice too. You're welcome to it. :)

I guess you and I and Couchie will have to keep the home front warm while the rest of them go off to Texas. :)

Yup Totally...we will partay...drinks all around...

I do hope we get some kind of report from our FCAers...

merieee...keep up the good work with the refreshing...I know I am still hoping to get iblogged once again...hee

He is such an iGeek. I iheart him.

So, is this podcast going to be on iTunes? Or will it be available on a general website? And where is it? I went out for dinner, and was fully expecting it to be up by now!!!!

I really can't believe that by this time next week, I'll be basking in the glow of losing my concert tour virginity (again). It is going to be outstanding, I just know it....

So, we have the new drummer's name. Cool.

I'm too tired to think of anything else.....

When I get back home, I'm going to have to download a bunch of new gifs.

So let me see if I've got this straight

He has blogged twice today and three times since yesterday?

Is that right? Geeeezzzzz

It's a bumber not being a member at the OFC :(

But on the brighter side I got an avi/gif to work thanks to Ansa the enabler and ysrn the provider.

Still keeping my fingers crossed cindilu ;)

chacha, loved your montages and your site!!

And on a whole other note -

I was sitting in my chiropractor's office today and suddenly I hear a song I use to LOVE and haven't heard in ages. I thought immediately of how it would sound if BF were to rework the arrangement and sing the schizznits out of it. It's "Don't Dream It's Over" by Crowded House. :Thud:

Since I have still never figured out how to do multiple quotes I will just say... thank you all who have welcomed me. The ones that I know VERRRRY well, the ones that I have met and the ones I have yet to meet. :D (Took me ages to find this guy)

For those whom I will see tomorrow hmm today at lunch (was gonna use emoticon, didn't work) I am technically challenged.

Thanks again.

Good move, YSRN!!
:lol: You knew I couldn't NOT go!

treenut, I'm not ignoring your begging pleading request, honest. :imgtongue: My program does not work and I'm still debating downloading another one. I was using BPS Video converter and decompiler to get the photos clipped for the ani's. If anybody who makes them would let me know what they use, I'd really appreciate it (before I shell out the $$$ for this one).

I use MovieMaker to clip the video and then ImageReady (part of CS2) to crop, size, and adjust the speed.

YSRN....let me understand this. You're going to New Hampshire, but not to Southern California? Last time I checked you lived just hundreds of miles from the Four-Fer and thousands from the NH, right?
Hee. Crazy, huh? I'll probably go to LA too, but NH was calling me. I gotta partay with my CP peeps!

I'll be here too. And YRSN unless she's swept away now that she's gotten started. Who else?
I'll definitely be here!!

Aww, I'm glad Clay got his iPhone. He seems to like it! Hee! :cryingwlaughter:

So it occurs to me that anyone who wins a Meet & Greet and can coughafforditcough should take an iPhone for Clay to sign! Imagine the con.nec.tion and the natural, exuberant conversation that will flow. You might even get a hug!

iEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE iTour

:Tour3:

Edited by treenuts

Since I have still never figured out how to do multiple quotes I will just say... thank you all who have welcomed me. The ones that I know VERRRRY well, the ones that I have met and the ones I have yet to meet. :D (Took me ages to find this guy)

For those whom I will see tomorrow hmm today at lunch (was gonna use emoticon, didn't work) I am technically challenged.

Thanks again.

To multi-quote, you just hit the + Quote button at the bottom of every post you want to include, and when you are done, hit the Add Reply button at the bottom of the page. It's magic! See you in a few hours.....for anyone who is wondering, we are having one of our semi-annual local cluncheons today. A bunch of Clay fans from around the area get together to chat and watch clack and munch on goodies. It's fun!

Ok......wait for it.........

4 more days!!!!!!! :Tour3: :TourExcite:

ETA: Is anyone interested in participating in a little contest? I hesitate to call it a pool...because that might bring bad memories for some....but just a little bit of fun until Wednesday? I came up with this last night while I was having a nice, relaxing bath, dreaming of the Tour. Just a guessing game, really, about what he might sing, with points awarded for correct answers. I can keep a tally, and then evaluate after Wednesday's show, to see who wins! Do we need a prize? If so, I am sure I can come up with something from my sooper dooper clack keeper under my bed. :lol:

Rules - pick up to a maximum of 15 songs. Points will be awarded as follows for all correct guesses, as long as he sings even a portion of the song (i.e. as a part of a medley):

1 point - any song from ATDW (plus bonuses), MOAM, or the singles he has released as a solo artist (BOTW/TITN etc)

2 points - any song he has sung since or during AI (i.e. on AI, on any tour, on TV or at a public appearance)

3 points - any song he has sung prior to AI that we have clack of (i.e. Hometown Connection, Demos, etc)

4 points - any song he has never sung before (i.e. no clack exists) - so this would be new covers, or if you are psychic, the name of a brand new Clay Aiken song! :cryingwlaughter:

5 points (bonus) - guess the opening or closing song of the tour!

So the more obscure your guesses, the more points you could gather. However, to play it safe, you could just choose songs from ATDW and MOAM. Hee.

OK so I'll start (and hope that I'm not playing alone). :cryingwlaughter:

Opener: Right Here Waiting

Invisible

This Is The Night

Bridge Over Troubled Water

Solitaire

Measure Of A Man

Without You

When I See You Smile

Lonely No More

Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

These Open Arms