#11 I love me some Clay Aiken! He (soft) rocks *g*

Ansamcw

Next thread title poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• A big MWAH! and muchos gracias to a globe-trotting, lazy-ass, dog-loving, soft-rocking dude!
    • Clay is Clay. His instrument is undefinable
    • Indeed they are, my child. Clown feet." (Make me laugh, clown.'
    • *moan* *whimper* *thud*
    • An Evening With His Royal Highness of Fantasy Fodder. Coming to a venue near you soon.
    • Refresh, read, click the next tab; Refresh, read, click the next tab; lather, rinse, repeat. Insert random EEE's. Yeap, it's cellcert time again!
    • Aw, that man can blog me any ole time!
    • He's a unique treasure, no doubt. A pain in the ass sometimes, I'm sure. A blessing, plain and simple and one hawt man
    • Yes, I live under a rock....with Clay Aiken.

The House of Pies?!?!

Oh. I confess. When I first saw this I thought it said "The House of Penis"

muski, House of Pies is here. It's a delicious institution that has the best blueberry pancakes ever.

House of Penis is up the road a piece in Austin.

Clay content?? Um, I think I've covered it.

:lilredani: <<<<<<<That's her, officer, the one that tried to kill me!!

Seriously, I wanna know how this sqeezer person got into my safe deposit box. I never leave those kind of tapes lying around....never.

BOING!!! BOING!!!! BOING!!!!BOING!!!!BOING!!!!! All four walls and the ceiling!

Bounce much, K'eh?

:Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3:

Oh, so THIS is the infamous Karen Eh? tape -- now a YouTube sensation!!! Paris Hilton is so tired and dated now.

That was quite inspiring. Glad I'm up late tonight!

The House of Pies ... The House of Penis!!!! Too funny. I remember going there (Kirby) quite a few times back in the 80's in the late night hours ... and back then it was commonly known as the House of Gies!

Wheeeeeeeeeeee! 2 more days!!!!!!!!!!!! :TourExcite: :Tour3:

Good luck to everyone who entered meet & greets! Hope at least one of us gets a nice little surprise in their inbox today!

Edited by luckiest1

The message board?

Aiken for More

the other?

graphics website....

September Skies

and her Clay fansite.

Aiken for More the fansite

rcknrllmom, I loved your daughter's site! I registered and I left her comments on her beautiful graphics. It looks like she's a Harry Potter fan.

And I have seen most if not all of your montages too. I'm a big fan :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Aw thanks....she does okay~ lol...really I think she is fantastic....Yes she is also a Harry Potter fan....

glad you like the montages...she is the one who got me started....who knew I would never stop...now If I only had the time to do that one going around in my head today! lol

bwah don't even have to look and I know what that is...yep... it's quite stimulating.

ok different video..heee..love it..always loved that song.

Here's the stimulating one..do not open in mixed company or at work or around family and friends - you have been warned.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee Keeping faith... it's almost here!!

omigod!!!!!!!!1 that was funny....now how many of us could that really be!

KAndre shakes a fist at the sky...because she knows perfectly well she will have her fat ass out in the rain to listen to Clay...she is made of sugar...she will too melt!

less than 36 hours chicks!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

KAndre shakes a fist at the sky...because she knows perfectly well she will have her fat ass out in the rain to listen to Clay...she is made of sugar...she will too melt!

Oh no!!! is it still raining????

when I was a kid we used to offer eggs so that it won;t rain...yup very pagan tradition but there is actually a group of cloistered nuns that take eggs and/or donations and they pray that your event won't get rain. Yup...bizarre I know.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

mmmmm...isn;t it less than 60 hours???? to clay?

or is that 36 hours till all the ehp craziness begins... :fca::cryingwlaughter:

:Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3:

I will add my own pagan rain dance to the mix bananaskillz.gif(yeah, it's a minion thing, and yeah, I know it's a banana. So?) and express my desire for NO RAIN IN FRISCO!

O.M.Gah. Two more days - I don't think I'm gonna make it deadbanana.gif

I have been fascinated with the morphing animations since the influx the other day. I thought I'd try a couple of my own. The man is an incredible chameleon, no? And yet he is always... Clay.

Animation3.gif

tallmorph2.gif

OMG Sex with Clay first thing in the morning....It doesn't get much better than that. :Thud:

Those are nice sites your daughter has rcknrllmom. No rain No rain No rain No rain.....There you go kandre. I did a no rain dance for the eHP. cindi those morph animations are very good.

No email saying I'm a winner for a meet and greet. *sigh* Maybe it is too early yet. Good luck to all the FCA members.

Yesterday I spent about a half hour gathering up stuff that will need to be ironed and packed. Trying to get everything in one central location....I need a checklist.

1.Tickets

2. Mapquest directions to Hotel

3. Clothes to wear for the drive to Tulsa

4. Clothes to wear to the concert

5. Clothes to wear for the drive home

6. Camera with flash masked off

7. Liquor & mixes *g*

8. Jewelry and shoes

9. Clack to share

10. Gift

11. Phones numbers and real names of roommates

12. Credit card for room & confirmation number

13. Cash on hand for pre-party raffles & incidentals, and for sharing gas expenses for the ride up and back

14. Proof of payment for pre-party

15. Pajamas

16. Toiletries and make up and flat iron.

Is that it or did I forget anything? :cryingwlaughter:

I'm off the Aiken Diet as soon as the concert is over. I'm thinking I would pay somebody to haul me a pie from House of Pies to Tulsa with them. Any cream pie would do. I'm sort of fond of Coconut Cream or Banana Cream..... :eusa_whistle:

You just reminded me I need to make a list! Alien as it is to my nature to make a list ... there's a time and place for everything and I think the time has come for detailed lists ... this man causes change.

Edited by keepingfaith

Geez, my concert isn't even for another three weeks and I'm already :roundel::clown_4::dancingbanana: over the prospect of the cellcerts and whatnot.

Heck, I might even need to break out the crazy chicken... :Tour3:

:3:

^^ Me at my desk. Luckily, the office is pretty deserted this week. :TourExcite:

I have a strange "Push Me-Pull Me" thang goin' on in my battered psyche....See, while I'm absolutely bonkers with excitement over the very imminent orgy that is Doin' Clay in Frisco :hubbahubba: ....I'm also VERY aware that on that same day, I turn another day older and I'm tellin' ya', folks....I'm beginning to feel each and every year... :scream:

Add to that the mumblemumble extra pounds of Muski that will be making this trip and...well....

But pshaw and pfftt! to all that morose shit.

I'm gonna be Doin' Clay in two days! :Tour3: :Thud::DoClay: :TourExcite: :clap:

And it looks like he can't wait, either!

tongue.jpg

Rain, rain go away!!!! It has to stop raining!!!!!

Seriously, would they postpone everything? Do they play soccer in the rain? Does Freedom Fest have a rain date? Would they cancel it???

Not that I haven't sat out in a deluge complete with thunder and lightening bolts to watch Clay before..... (makes note to self - pack ponchos!).

Ok, last night I wrote a long post, sent a PM to muski and then went to bed. This morning, I assume muski got the PM because of stuff written in the Texas thread, but my post is GONE!!! I swear it was there!

But I was tired. Maybe I forgot to hit that pesky sumbit button after I previewed... <_<

Well, after a couple of weeks of hell, our business is finally closed and emptied out. I'm just glad its over. And in the end, my father was able to make a deal with an agency a few blocks away that may in the end make him some money. They also went after me for a job and after many doubts - all of which I still have - and consulting with a wise friend, I took it, because, as was pointed out to me, what choice do I have right now? It is for more money and it is a little different and - most importantly - he gave me my Clay time off, so I took it. I am not starting until July 19th, though, so times will be lean for awhile. But I have Clay to see and I NEED a break, so who cares about money!

So while I still have some things to tie up with the business, including finalizing some things with a client, I am off for awhile. Time to get ready to see Clay in Texas!!!

Please, someone stop the rain!!!!!

:Tour3: :Tour3:

(carefully hits SUBMIT)

Orchestra rates:

I haven't had the chance to go through this thoroughly, but I did find this website from the International Conference of Symphony and Opera Musicans that lists the agreements signed by major orchestras. Not sure how it may apply to situations like Clay's, but it does give some hourly rates and other employment conditions.

Orchestra agreements

Media Agreement

He may or may not be using these particular orchestras, but it may be a useful guide.

Canadian Idol

I have been capping these shows for the last few years. I noticed that some people have mentioned that they don't get it and they might like to see it. I have put these up in a special place on goldarngirl.com (actually luckiest1 did it for me) for those that are interested. This year they are allowing them to audition with instruments, which is a bit different. I believe too one of the audition ones gives you a bit of background on the judges who they are and what they do.

Here is the link. If you decide to watch I would love to hear your opinions. I will put this weeks up next week so that will give some of you time to watch. I know that the DCAT will soon be underway so this might be an exercise in futility. However, here is the link.

Canadian Idol

Here is the link. If you decide to watch I would love to hear your opinions. I will put this weeks up next week so that will give some of you time to watch. I know that the DCAT will soon be underway so this might be an exercise in futility. However, here is the link.

Canadian Idol

Just a quick note here, that if anyone is going to try downloading these, please, please, please use a download manager. Otherwise I can almost guarantee you you will not get a complete file. These servers are not dedicated so they will stop and start while you are downloading.

Great symphony info, Jenna and Gibby! :allgood:

My concert is not until August, so I'm taking good notes on these packing lists. :lol:

Awesome morphs, Cindy! You are right; no matter what, he's still ... Clay. :lilredani:

Well, guess who forgot her 3:30 student was coming at 9:30. Teaching attire today was very comfortable. :eusa_whistle:

Yay for new Clack! :Tour3:

Caro

Now I need to go iron.

That's one of the other things I love about this place. We have ironers and are accepting of them. I seem to remember being tormented on another board because I couldn't handle a little fold now and again. Anyone, have a honkin' big Rowenta? If you do I am soooo jellus...love the way they glide.

That little You Tube interlude I enjoyed last night reminded me of a story that I couldn't tell one time at an eHP lunch because there were children present at the next table in the very crowded Los Cucos where were eating. T'was the night before GMA in a hotel along the highway near Charleston, West Virginia and when I pulled into the parking lot there were maybe six cars, at most. The girls at the front desk told me it was a very quiet night and that I would have the entire fourth floor to myself. Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay, that wasn't all that comforting, really, but since Jack Nicholson didn't come squealing around the corner on a trike when I got off the elevator I figured it would be alright. Well, it wasn't. The internet in my room didn't work and they had to move me across the hall.

I guess they thought I was going to be lonely or scared up there all by myself, so about an hour after I checked in they sent a very loving coupleup to occupy the room nextdoor.....in the hotel with the thinnest walls ever made. When the festivities began I was talking to Nelle on AIM, we were excited about the CD release and that conversation took precedence to what the folks in the next room were doing. Trouble was, they didn't just get it over with and go to sleep......and by the time I decided they were going to be keeping me up way longer than I planned....well...I felt a little trapped. If the walls were so thin that I could hear every moan.....groan.....and word (mostly, Oh Yes!) I was going to get busted for hanging out for an hour or so listening....which I wasn't (really *g*) I was talking to Nelle about Clay!

No, I wasn't about t0 call the front desk and ask for a room change again and have those people know that I had been in there listening. It just felt so weird.....I was tiptoeing around my room. I decided to play it "don't mind me".......I won't bother anybody....nope, nobody here.....Though, I have to wonder if it was manners or subconscious mind doing most of the work that night. Ahem.....anyway. It went on for hours. It went from funny to hilarious. I dozed off for a while and woke up to more. Eventually they each took a shower and I thought that was the end, and peace and quiet would descend on the valleys of West Virginia. I was wrong but by then I was just plain impressed. She was having one hell of a good time. Yep.....she sure was.....and then I heard a zipper and he was digging for something in a tote bag. He kept digging and finally said, "Do you have anymore batteries?"

Well.......PFFFFT! I had been so looking forward to catching a glimpse of Mr. All Night Long at continental breakfast. He high tailed it out of there alone at 6:00 AM anyway, but still.....

I was the face of abject disappointment. :crying1:

I skipped continental breakfast, grabbed an Egg McMuffin across the road and drove to New York.

WooHoo!!! Road trip this week!!!

I am supposed to be cleaning house today, and then ironing. I'll pack tomorrow. Somewhere I have some rain ponchos, so I guess I have to go look for those. I've checked my hard drives for space and I'm okay for starters. There's a new one in the box over there on the bookcase. I've made folders for everything in advance (a first for me) and the cars are ready to go.....'cept for a little beach sand in the back of the Jetta. John and I bought new wedding bands as our anniversary present to each other, I'll pick them up at the jeweler later today. We'll be starting our second 25 years seeing Clay......he's a pretty good sport so I think I'll keep him around.

Congrats on the new job Claygasm...enjoy your time off and don't think about nuthin' but Clay for the next two weeks.

Did anyone get a M & G email yet?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I just made my 100th post. :sickyet:

Edited by Karen Eh?

Well, damn....and I was just gonna poke fun at the ironing ! *pout*

O.M.G. it's almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Tour3: :TourExcite: :Tour3: :TourExcite: :Tour3: :TourExcite:

OMG Karen Eh?! That story CMSU, as muski would say! :cryingwlaughter: Cannot wait to meet you in a couple of days!

Ironing? What's that? Seriously. I had an iron once. It broke. I have never replaced it. I iron in my dryer. Even clothes that can't go in the dryer. I line dry them and then toss them in the dryer with a damp cloth for about 5 minutes or less on low heat and voila! The wrinkles are gone!

Works for me!

And thanks for the congrats on the job. I just wish I felt better about the it. At least its more money and at least I can still do Clay!

Must get dressed and go run errands so I can get what I need for Texas!

Woo the Hell Hoo!!

:TourExcite: :Tour3: :DoClay:

I think wrinkles add character...but if anyone wants to iron my stuff, have at it!

Oh, that was freakishly (heh!) funny, Karen Eh! BOB never lets you down!

36 or sixty - A Wooo Hooooooo!

Weather.com says 60% chance of T-storms with a high of 80 - we'll be cool and wet.

Houston only has a 50% chance of T-storms on Friday, but a high of 85 - we'll be hot and wet.

Clay should love us.

Muski, considering I'm older and fatter than you, I think you're gonna make it. That's why I'm spending my birthday in Canada - I think the cold air will preserve me or something.

If I bring my pin collection box in my suitcase, do you think that the inspectors will confiscate it as a weapon? or of I bring my magnets - I fuess I should not store them and the batteries in the same place? Why do I tihhnk that I pack like a terrorist?

Sunscreen, I forgot to pack sunscreen. eeep!