#15 the Earl of Aikenberry: a man of character and Naughty by Nature

Couch Tomato

Next thread title poll  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Love that sweet "Hunk of Southern Comfort" who brought us all together!
    • Yet when we get together it's like I'm with my sisters - only without the issues. smile.gif
    • Clay is successsfully running with the big dogs.
    • And oddly, we all manage to share the same boyfriend, with only minimal hair-pulling and name calling.
    • Pass the koolaid, I'm thirsty.
    • The Eyes Have It!
    • he's soooo photogenic...almost sinfully, unfairly so: laughing, smiling, crying, looking pensive or naughty or goofy -It just doesn't seem to matter, does it?
    • Just can't keep a good man down.
    • "Clay wants to see your bushes".
    • Hopefully, he was out having fun or buying more new jeans, writing some new kick-ass songs, recording some kick-ass songs, having some kick-ass super-sex.
    • veins flowing with personality, thighs dripping with character.

Yeah, that comes right after intelligent, funny, and loving children and dogs on my list.

eta...what's this Mandler...trying to deny your hand fetish obsession love? tsk...

Well, I thought I'd try on some pretense of depth in my adoration of him before I disclose the severity of my fetish obsession love.

:F_05BL17blowkiss: to you, too, YSRN!

I think I was going to take exception to KAndre's supposition that the Snowflake Hair was not perfection, but then I scrolled by this little number and lost my train of thought.

nicebig.jpg

And since it's another couple of hours before I can post Snowflake Hair again ( :F_05BL17blowkiss: merrieeee!), I'll be content responding with Martha Stewart Hair, which was pretty dayum fine in it's own way.

Martha100606-1.jpg

I agree, ansa. It was very telling when Clay said Connan wanted him on his show. Obviously they make these jokes just because they can.

I hope I didn't give the impression that I don't believe Clay, because I do. I'm just not very good with words. He has discussed being straight often enough and to me he is the type of person who accepts himself as he is. No reason to hide it if he were gay.

Playbillerdid you make your airline reservation tonight. :Tour4:

Leanna, I can only wish those things happen to them. They really serve no purpose on this earth. :breakpc1:

hey make it big again heeeeeeeeee

muski, is that you?

Hee I think she is just a bad influence... :cryingwlaughter:

gah those pics of the hair...YUM...

I can;t wait to see what look he will have for the next tour and the skating...

He has discussed being straight often enough and to me he is the type of person who accepts himself as he is. No reason to hide it if he were gay.

That is my impression too.

I can;t wait to see what look he will have for the next tour and the skating...

Me too! Oh, the possiblities.......

I do love the way Clay fingers that mic. As sexy as it can be I think it's not about being sexy for him. It's about having to always be moving something.
Yes, yes!!! He has to be moving something. And whatever it is, conscious or unconscious, he moves it with such sensuality that it's wildly and mentally sexual. To me. Clay likes to move it, move it!

OMG somebody wants to play Martha? Oh boy!!!

NDVD_1814.jpg

MS75.jpg

MS66.jpg

MS64.jpg

MS61.jpg

MS59.jpg

MS51.jpg

MS36.jpg

MS33.jpg

MS24.jpg

And there's even more. Best.screen.caps.ever!!!

You know....this board is cracking me up (in a totally good way) this evening. Serious discussion post; hand pictures; another few serious discussion posts; hand pictures; some more serious discussion posts; and then it moves on to hair pictures. Know what I mean?

I actually think discussing this whole issue of sexuality is good for us as a society. I can see cindilu's point in that it really is infringing on Clay's right to a private life, and that what he says goes in that respect. But, at the same time IMO, we're talking about issues that are universal to people around the world -- the acceptance of people as they are (and how hard that is for some people). If I took Clay out of this discussion entirely, I still think it would be a fantastic discussion, and I think it's something that I personally would have never really thought of/considered before. Just because Clay's name is attached to the conversation, it doesn't make it any less relevant to me.

And if you understood that paragraph -- could you PM me? I'm not sure if I understand it at this point. When I start writing, sometimes I just need a better editor.

Thank you all for the beautiful pictures....

And wandacleo -- your image of Clay's singing penis cracked me up! *high five*

laughn, you are an evil, evil woman. *another high five*

You know....this board is cracking me up (in a totally good way) this evening. Serious discussion post; hand pictures; another few serious discussion posts; hand pictures; some more serious discussion posts; and then it moves on to hair pictures. Know what I mean?
Hair? Did you think these were hair pictures? Why, my dear LadyJ, this one is very definitely a neck picture!!!

MS24.jpg

And I only notice the hair in this one as my gaze lowers to the .... neck.

MS33.jpg

And this picture is neck all the way ...

MS59.jpg

ETA: Well, on second look that last one is hair too, and lips and eyelashes and stubble. Yeah, all his parts can be isolated and ogled, but the whole package is the old punch in the gut.

Edited by keepingfaith

Hair? Did you think these were hair pictures? Why, my dear LadyJ, this one is very definitely a neck picture!!!

MS24.jpg

And I only notice the hair in this one as my gaze lowers to the .... neck.

MS33.jpg

And this picture is neck all the way ...

MS59.jpg

Well, I hadn't seen your posts by the time I posted...sowwy. Hee.

kf, can you tell us how you REALLY feel about the Martha performance? :whistling-1:

Well damn. Just goes to show what happens when you :cryingwlaughter: at YSRN's luck at being at the top of the page. I even tried to hold it back, like jmh suggested. Shows how that all works for me. Hee.

How about I make up my luck with a pretty picture?

191585710-L.jpg

I have to say that, in all seriousness, that Kimmel appearance for ATDW, he was the "hawtest" I've ever seen him. Loved the jeans, loved the jacket, loved the shirt, loved the hair. Holy Crap!!!

I think he has matured into one fine figure of a Man!!

GAH!

And this guy:

ClayTampa6-1.jpg

Humma Humma!

ClayTampa5-1.jpg

Saweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

eyelashes-cropped.jpg

And I always want to be Angela!

ohmy.jpg

Saw-ry, some of us aren't deep thinkers. :P

Saw-ry, some of us aren't deep thinkers. :P

bottle you know how to sidetrack that's for damn sure.

keepingfaith..cracking up at the "neck" pictures. Why not - I think every other body part has been covered.

Oooooh, somebody posted a cropped version of this pic, and it has me all hot and bothered. I LURVE this pic. The cropped version is gorgeous, but the whole pic is a KILLER. All those sexy, fantastic body parts together, the sexy smile, the eyes, the hair, the arms . . . aw, I'll just shut up and post it.

People-CTAOL.jpg

Oooooh, somebody posted a cropped version of this pic, and it has me all hot and bothered. I LURVE this pic. The cropped version is gorgeous, but the whole pic is a KILLER. All those sexy, fantastic body parts together, the sexy smile, the eyes, the hair, the arms . . . aw, I'll just shut up and post it.

People-CTAOL.jpg

The only thing missing to make this pic perfect is a "rivet" :)