#22: Which brings us to Clay Aiken, as most good conversations should

ldyjocelyn

Thread title poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next poll title???

• Lordy. He is one more hunkalicious dude!
    • Brown hair and red hair and blonde hair, OH MY!
    • Is He Harboring Weapons of Mass Seduction?
    • "God help us with the dancing part."
    • I love the new hair, and the hair from last week, and the hair from next week.
    • I can pretend he's the little Shetland pony I wanted to play with as a child.
    • He is a man of many parts and all of them can park on my couch anytime!!!
    • When I pushed the Clay button, his voice pushed all of mine.

((((permaswooned))))

I just read your post...so sorry to hear about your collapse ...hope everything will be good.

((((those that missed the concert))))

the important thing is keeping safe so that you can watch more shows

I prefer postho to prolific hee

So go to your home boards for the details. But I'm glad the name of one of the fandom's formerly prolific posters has been released. Frankly it explains a lot.

This is my home board.

Well mine too. Mainly due to aforementioned prolific poster/admin.

b]But it's all good. It lead me here. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Hee. JJ....remember that day we were TOLD that "we" were supposed to be "mourning" ? Of course tno one would say why or where the information came from ... but we were supposed to trust them that it was bad. As I recall neither of us was too interested in letting it go at that. Finally got a pretty hefty double admin STFU! on the main thread. The beginning of the end of my time there. I'm not gonna hold my breath waiting for an apology and frankly I don't want one. They got the board they wanted. Hope they're happy with it. Oh, sure I still post, occasionaly. In fact I posted just tonight in the their cellcert thread.

It was about tire chains. :lilredani:

Hee. JJ....remember that day we were TOLD that "we" were supposed to be "mourning" ? Of course they couldn't say why or where the information came from ... but we were supposed to trust them that it was bad. As I recall neither of us was too interested in letting it go at that. Finally got a pretty hefty double admin STFU! on the main thread. The beginning of the end of my time there. I'm not gonna hold my breath waiting for an apology and frankly I don't want one. They got the board they wanted. Hope they're happy with it. Oh, sure I still post, occasionaly. In fact I posted just tonight in the their cellcert thread.

Yep....I remember that very clearly. Didn't she stomp off and pout for several weeks after that? Now I hear she's "left the fandom" for another artist.

Alrighty then....cover thy ass all the way out the door.

Wow I am cluelss as to what board you are talking about. I must have skimmed over this part of the fandom but I do remember scrolling a lot when any talk of RCA came up. I felt totally different about RCA...still do! Oh god does that make me a bad fan? I remember thinking how can I be so wrong and they so right? Guess I wasn't so wrong after all!

I am very annoyed because for some reason my Photoshop refuses to open!!!

But there is one picture I MUST share, untagged. So if any lurkers choose to share this elsewhere, please remember where you found it!

It was DSIAFCD. He puts his hand into his pocket. And what do my wandering eyes (and camera) see????

(Clickable - but you may need protective eye gear!)

th_DSCF2720.jpg

And for sharing my picture my reward is being at the top of the page????

So many puzzle pieces falling into place for me now; but I still have to wonder about those who followed her so blindly.

Kim

But there is one picture I MUST share, untagged. So if any lurkers choose to share this elsewhere, please remember where you found it!

It was DSIAFCD. He puts his hand into his pocket. And what do my wandering eyes (and camera) see????

th_DSCF2720.jpg

Well, apparently he does LOVE that song! Sheesh.... :hubbahubba:

Dear Lord,

If I should die before I wake

Please, my harddrive willl you take

To save from family's prying eyes

Clay's monumental super prize.

Amen

One of the readers is a friend and since she had read 3 times she has become quite friendly with Jamie so we convinced her to ask Jamie what was behind the glasses.

She did.

Here it is, the real hot scoop!!!

From a reliable source!!!

Ready???

The contacts were bothering Clay's eyes. He needs to get them refitted. He finally decided they weren't worth it. He will be getting a new set and he is not getting LASIK.

Hey can I clarify that even further? Straight from the reliable source (I hope)

The question was asked by another reader.

The answer was : he is giving himself a break from the contact lenses.

Thats it. Lasik was not mentioned-refitted was not mentioned. Just that he is giving himself a break from the contact lenses. period.

:)

ANd he is still extremely HAWT!!! Up close even more so.

One of the readers is a friend and since she had read 3 times she has become quite friendly with Jamie so we convinced her to ask Jamie what was behind the glasses.

She did.

Here it is, the real hot scoop!!!

From a reliable source!!!

Ready???

The contacts were bothering Clay's eyes. He needs to get them refitted. He finally decided they weren't worth it. He will be getting a new set and he is not getting LASIK.

Hey can I clarify that even further? Straight from the reliable source (I hope)

The question was asked by another reader.

The answer was : he is giving himself a break from the contact lenses.

Thats it. Lasik was not mentioned-refitted was not mentioned. Just that he is giving himself a break from the contact lenses. period.

:)

ANd he is still extremely HAWT!!! Up close even more so.

Sorry. The LASIK was my mention - in other words, no LASIK was mentioned. And the refitted was an assumption made by one of the contact lens wearer in the group.

Sorry if I made it sound like all that they were all Jamie's words. But I swear I was told she said his contacts were bothering him!

Hee. JJ....remember that day we were TOLD that "we" were supposed to be "mourning" ? Of course they couldn't say why or where the information came from ... but we were supposed to trust them that it was bad. As I recall neither of us was too interested in letting it go at that. Finally got a pretty hefty double admin STFU! on the main thread. The beginning of the end of my time there. I'm not gonna hold my breath waiting for an apology and frankly I don't want one. They got the board they wanted. Hope they're happy with it. Oh, sure I still post, occasionaly. In fact I posted just tonight in the their cellcert thread.

Yep....I remember that very clearly. Didn't she stomp off and pout for several weeks after that? Now I hear she's "left the fandom" for another artist.

Alrighty then....cover thy ass all the way out the door.

pssst, pssst...wtf? Who left for 'another artist'? What kind of crap is that about? :blink:

pssst, pssst...wtf? Who left for 'another artist'? What kind of crap is that about? :blink:

Who is the lucky artist?????

Poor guy.

Hee, maybe it is Constantine, he needs fans to jhelp sell CDs and he does write to them on his website, sometimes berates them, but he does post there. He was also involved with partying with the Miss USA that went to rehab shortly thereafter. Seemsto fit in nicely with fake Clay, only he would be real.

Naw, he is too nice to wish that on, but he could use the business advice on selling cds.

Too bad DJS went to bed, she would enjoy that picture, well, it will brighten hre morning, so to speak.

HD was removed as an admin today at CV and maybe CH, too...don't know if she is an admin there. So, rather than take responsibility, she "left the fandom for another artist".

Hope the new artist can live up to the Fake Clay's phone and cybersex....I hear he was amazing.

HD was removed as an admin today at CV and maybe CH, too...don't know if she is an admin there. So, rather than take responsibility, she "left the fandom for another artist".

Hope the new artist can live up to the Fake Clay's phone and cybersex....I hear he was amazing.

Cybersex??? Phone sex?? Jesus.

It's puking time, it's puking time.

So gather round the bowls

Let's heave together one and all

and purge ourselves of assholes.

th_DSCF2720.jpg

Awwwww man...... and there I was ..... focused on his FACE! :cry4:

:my eyes my eyes!!: