#24: Somewhere out there Clay is looking cute and talking with an accent and practicing a dance.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Who needs caffeine when we've got Clay Aiken?!
    • Regardless of how you figure it, Clay is indeed our Million Dollar Man and I'm his cheap ho.
    • MUST.HAVE.CLACK.OF.THE.MAN.IN.BLACK!!!!!!!!
    • That is a whole lot of pretty. Physically and vocally.
    • It never does wane because Mr. Clay Aiken continues to fascinate, delight, transform and bring it. He is one beautiful man.
    • The man can make me laugh and sah-woon at the same time.
    • He was "chatty and witty" until you get all up in his kool-aid...
    • Heeeee - I love it! A massive brain and big balls.
    • Clay Aiken goes for the Full Monty
    • Whatever this man sings, he offers something beautiful if you're willing to hear it.
    • TONIGHT'S THE KNIGHT! Knock 'em not-quite dead!

since i didn't want to start doing my education portfolio yet, i went checking some of the other boards and one of the sites is reporting that clay should be on the view on jan 22. i cannot wait to see him on there and hopefully on lots more, unless its regis and kelly. i'd only like to see him on there if kelly licks his shoes or something. he is always so great on talk shows. and i'm another who likes letterman so i really hope he appears on there. the daily show would be great too or colbert report.

Couchie and anyone else worried they won't be able to get the Spamalot links posted earlier. I'm looking into xdrive with AOL right now to see if I can put the files there in an accessible folder. Supposedly you can store up to 5GB at no charge. We will see. In the meantime, I have other links if those run out and I will find a way to get the "movie" or parts of the "movie" to you one way or another. If you experience a problem and are shy, just PM me. I'll try to help.

Couchie and anyone else worried they won't be able to get the Spamalot links posted earlier. I'm looking into xdrive with AOL right now to see if I can put the files there in an accessible folder. Supposedly you can store up to 5GB at no charge. We will see. In the meantime, I have other links if those run out and I will find a way to get the "movie" or parts of the "movie" to you one way or another. If you experience a problem and are shy, just PM me. I'll try to help.

Thanks for all your efforts on doing this for us, 00lsee!

Thanks for all your efforts on doing this for us, 00lsee!

Yes! Thank you, 00lsee! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Like Couchie, I was worried the new downloads would be used up before I could get to them this evening.

Off to download! EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

WOW. Finally had a moment to sit down and watch the clack. It amazes me how different he can look from one day to the next. I mean, put a picture of this guy side by side with a picture of the Raleigh BAF guy, and they could be two different people. Both gorgeous!

What amazing renditions of these songs. Really, really love Love Of My Life. I love the expressions on his face as he's singing it, too. He has so much control and so much power when he sings.

Found this on CH via CV.

I want to add something to a comment I read in the cellcert conversation....someone thought he said something about being a 'whore'....

I think this is what was said...when they started bidding on the dinner with Clay, the internet bid was $15,300 so Jerry was trying to get the bid up higher....anyway...taking a carriage ride with Clay was mentioned...and I'm pretty sure that Clay said...and what am I...the horse?...or something similar to that.

:cryingwlaughter:

Posted by Starrgirl01 at CB:

clay_gfi6_010708.jpg

And fuzzy, but(t) bigger.... Love that stance.....

clay_gfi6a_010708.jpg

This fantastic pic cannot be posted enough (especially in a larger size):

golfguhhlg-1.jpg

It took several viewing of this picture for me to make my way up to the hair. I got side tracked by the thighs, the crotchal area, the waist, the shoulders, the arms, the face. But on my umpteenth viewing, is anyone else mesmerized by that wind-tossed blonde mane? I wish it was a gif. I'd love to see it softly ruffling in the wind.

I think this is the finest I've ever seen my BF looking.

:DoClay:

:17f71c4d: Ho's, sluts, and weak-willed screenlickers - every last one of you!! :naughtywag:

I thought I heard someone calling me! :cryingwlaughter:

....so someone please tell me, how long before the obsession wanes a bit and allows me to keep up to my garden and housework and figuring out this new computer I just bought that has Windows Vista. OK enuf whining.

This made me laugh out loud. :lmaosmiley-1: Not laughing at you lotus, more at myself. Every time I think I'm about to get back to real life and that the obsession is 'waning', something wonderful happens. Like a golf tournament, an ice skating show, a TV appearance, any little ole thing. Then I'm right back to my obsessive mode, glued to the computer, grinning at the screen like an idiot, having DT's when I lose my connection. I think the best advice I can give you Lotus is to accept the idea that normal, as you knew it, is gone, and to accept this 'new normal' for the joy it brings. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

ICMYLM & a partial intro are now in the vaults. :)

Wow that UM. Just WOW! :wub:

I've got it on loop & can't stop listening to it.... :wub:

Awwww....LOVE the new banner!

I just need to see this one more time.........sigh....

IMG_9515t.jpg

I think this definitely moves into first place as my favorite picture of Clay e-ver. Just....WOW.

I'm so pleased as well to see that Bob Ferrone spoke at the GFI....Bob and his wife Jan and their nephew Marty, of whom they are rightly so proud, are friends of mine. Bob will have LOVED being able to speak about him at the Gala, and I'm sure he did a fantastic job.

I'm trying to locate my picture of him and Marty, but can't right at the moment....may have been on my dead-last-spring hard drive.

I'm so thrilled for them!

All right. That FINE picture of Mr.HunkaHunka LongTallHAWTGolferMan is now my desktop, both on my laptop and on my computer at work. That is all.

Oh...maybe not. I saved that picture of Clay's rear view and gave it the title "GolferClay Got Back!"

Indeed. :hubbahubba:

Well, actually, I've never been of the opinion that he DOES have 'back' to any great extent. I've always considered Clay's 'extent' to be in the frontal area.

Speaking of which...that lovely shot above would have me believe that on that particular day he was DTTR...

that is, HIS 'R'...

:whistling-1:

Whee!!! thanks for putting up the banner, Ansa. I am beyond excited!!!!! TEN MORE SLEEPS!!!!!!!!!

I got to thinking about laughn's Keats quote earlier today, and was inspired. Thanks to her for the words, and Karen Eh for the beautiful photos!! :wub:

clickables

th_BeautyREG.jpg

th_BeautyWS.jpg

golfguhhlg-1.jpg

It took several viewing of this picture for me to make my way up to the hair. I got side tracked by the thighs, the crotchal area, the waist, the shoulders, the arms, the face. But on my umpteenth viewing, is anyone else mesmerized by that wind-tossed blonde mane? I wish it was a gif. I'd love to see it softly ruffling in the wind.

yes, Yes, YES!!! :preachit:

:whew:

Yay for Clay's Broadway debut!! Love the new banner, Cindilu! :clap:

:drugsneeded:

I have completely gone over to the lost-cause sap category.

I was driving home and the radio was playing "I Hope You Dance," which made me think of Clay haviing the balls to DANCE on Broadway, and I almost got teary. It was so touching.

The only thing that saved me was thinking of balls reminded me of that pecker support thingie that dancers wear and that got me thinking about Clay needing an XXL.

Took the tears right away.

Ooooh, I love the banner! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Yeah, that!!

Ooooh, Caro and Ansa both have purty new avies! Both avies are so nice to look at.

I'm sooooo glad to be home, where I can download and listen to the latest clack. Of course, it's always wonderful to have new clack. But I've been at 'Titanic' rehearsal for almost four hours, and I can't get the songs out of my head. "How did they build Titanic?" "I must get on that ship!" "Titanic! Ship of dreams!" "First class passengers, make your way to the gangway!" etc. etc. Help! Those songs are good, but they're evil earworms. I'm going to be bonkers by the end of February with all of that music going through my head!

:onFire:

Anyway, Clay sounds fantastic, and maybe his gorgeous voice will stop the earworms.