#28: The man's a joy magnet!

ldyjocelyn

New Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. WEEEEEEEEEE How many mods does it take to put up a new thread title...and which one do you want?

• Winning people over all the time
    • More kool-aid for me, please.
    • WHERE'S THE SMUT???!!!!!
    • ....having a verra verra good time!
    • Things are progressing!
    • Hannah is My Hero
    • Be warned. He's quite lethally cute!
    • My pocket book is groaning but I'm happy. Sigh.
    • songs chosen by Clay
    • EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! It's really happening!
    • he's teasing us, ya'll!
    • Put the kiddies to bed; this is gonna get good.
    • Holy mother of GUH!!!!!!!
    • I don't give a s**t what Clay chooses to sing on his CD. It's his choice. I'm happy with that.
    • Did you know GUH was not an acceptable scrabble word?
    • He sings, he dances?he drinks tap water?
    • in my mind I will cheerfully add "all the way to the bank".
    • I'm just happy happy. What else can I say? shrug.gif Thanks fer the koolaid?

On a completely different subject........ I posted this in the travel thread a while back.......

Can any Canadians out there tell me what the weather is likely to be like toward the end of April? I am going to be spending about a week in Quebec City, Toronto, and Montreal.

ETA; Add me to the list of people who don't feel undercurrents. When I worked full time in an office the thing that I hated the most was Office politics. Didn't know what was going on most of the time. Mostly just don't "get" vibes or subtext when face to face with people let alone through the written word.

Ok, this is not an attack, I just thought maybe it would be a good example on different thinking.

One should never post something serious when one has a sinus headache.

I guess what is serious to me isn't to others and should just keep my mouth shut.

When will I ever learn!

Deleting editing something you posted when you feel it is troublsome is a good start. I do it all the time. I self edit as board survival and also because I feel my communication needs work, especially when I am tired or ill. Honestly, I found your deleted post more clear than the one that replaced it. Although, as usual, I disagreed with small part of it.

I don't take offense as easily as others seem to take it on a lot of boards. When someone disagrees with me, I may think "idiot" and move on, I may think ooooh that is a good point, or think the poster looks at the world differntly, or... I think oops, didn't exactly say what I meant and I go and change my post or post a correction or I may PM the poster to discuss our opposing views. But I don't take it as a personal attack or as an offense, unless I am "defined" or "dismissed" by another poster. For example, when I read this "what is serious to you is not serious to others" I interpret it as passing judgement on other people, demissing them as "wrong" and presenting yourself as "right" whether that is what you mean or not, that is one possible way it can be read. People can take things just as seriously, but not agree with what you say for various reasons - see the start of this paragraph.

A sample of "defining" would be if I am called a bad fan or a positive Polly or what ever cut out box is supposed to identify me and predict and control my behavior. This has happened to me on other baords because I could not be as unhappy over Clay's not being a rock!Star! as I was supposed to be as defined by the postal (written version of Vocal). I prefer being here because I get to be happy without beng picked on it by the majority and because I don't have to listen to endless posts picking on Clay's family and friends who did not sign up for any of this star crap and should really not be tabloidized by the fan boards. <--- My opinon and I stand by it - disagree all you want, you won't change my mind on this one!!! Pfffft in the general direction of all the disagree-ers. I have to see a few of the posts, but they are far from endles, more like passing.

Is this the same board it used to be - well, when is used to be? it has gone from have 3 or 4 posters just post pictures and jokes and stuff to carrying news, etc.It has gone from a refuge of threats and attacks on "happy people" who actually sensed Fake Clay effect in the fandom without knowing about it to housing groups of disagreeing people with no one viewpoint.

Have some people left over some posts - sure,what else is new on message boards? It has also grown. Message boards are kind of migratoruy (no swallows involved). Couchie, you may not have seen it, but, as usual, there has been tension for a while now although it was mostly under the surface. Not everyone has had all the stuff you have going on and can reread stuff.

I deleted my post because I thought better of it.

There is a time and a place for things and I think I picked the wrong time and place.

I was upset about something and I feel like I have an ice pick going through my head so perhaps my judgement was a bit impaired.

One of my points was that this place should be fun.

A post like mine wasn't fun.

This, however, is fun!

IMG_7718clayeyes.jpg

justlips.jpg

justchesthair.jpg

omwhcover4bluews.jpg

Well, my knee hurts and so when I go to a message board and find things moving in a direction that doesn't do me good, I try to find something else to do. Tonight, after I'd banished the only other person at Casa Muski to her room for the night and then found that my usual place for fun and silliness or :hubbahubba: or thoughtful discussion of a topic that grabs my interest was in a different frame of mind (of board?) I just decided to take advantage of the opportunity to watch a Clay Aiken DVD...

Yep, I'm now watching DCAT Pala---never watched it before--not the whole thing, that is. I'd seen some choice clips---like Clay singing to Flat Clay...but...

Anyway, I've laughed and sighed and laughed some more and smiled and felt good since I started watching...

I highly recommend some Clay Aiken for whatever ails ya! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Here, FCA---a gift for you!

OMWHinthedark.jpg

Don't go yet Muski, you are going to love this!!!

Because it is just easier to steal from the Ms Marmelade on the ch, then get it all my own

this is my first chance to actually post since i got back from ny and i really wish i had tiggy's gift for recaps, however i don't so i'll just add some bits of info that i picked up. i took my 21 year old daughter with me, who is one of those normal fans that don't get all excited over anything clay, and she loved it. we actually got to see it 3 times, and the only reason we didn't see it 4 is because it was sold out on tuesday. and for anyone who has limited funds, i really recommend sro because of the 3 places that we saw the show from, i think i enjoyed those the most. not much on balcony because i felt too removed from the stage, and even though we had 4th row on the left for one show, which was great for the tushy shot, but we missed a lot of clay's expressions and i think we both got a crick in our necks because it was on the far left. for sro, we still felt really close to the stage, and we could see all of it.

my daughter loved the show, and i haven't seen her laugh so much since she got to the age where it was no longer cool to laugh. and what's even better, she would actually like to go see it again. she loved how silly clay was but she also enjoyed all the other performers. i was so glad that i actually got tom deckman's signature one of the nights because i really got a kick out of him and the faces he makes. i actually got most of the leads signatures during my time there, and i was able to congratulate and thank everyone who signed, except for clay because with him, i lose all ability to speak and can just stare. when he's that close, i don't think i even get that goofy grin i usually get when i see him because i just go into some kind of trance or something. thank god he doesn't look up when he's signing to see that blank look on my face. i did get his autograph though, once on my playbill and once on my spamalot t-shirt, so now i not only have the autograph, but he actually touched my t-shirt. i was so excited, at least on the inside, outside i was still the zombie.

some random bits of info that i got: the actor who plays patsy was out because he actually teaches at nyu so he was on spring break also and had gone to ohio. when hannah came out, she posed for pictures with some of the people who waited and she was very nice, as were all of them, but when she got to me, i was able to speak at that point, since clay was safely back inside, and i told her how great she was, and how lucky since she got to pinch clay's butt. she said she tries to rub all over him on stage because he is so serious when he's performing. so i think that even though he looks like he is silliness itself when he is on stage, he really takes his performance seriously, and he wants to give 1000% while he is on that stage. which is even more obvious when we see him getting on that stage to perform when he's sick, or when his hip is hurt, as it appears now. i did see that stagedoor video, and he does look like he was limping. he is such a trouper and i admire him so much.

as for the video, does anyone who was there know what was happening at the barricade that made clay back away at one point, and the security guard say something to the people in the crowd? i'd never seen that happen before in any of the stage door videos so didn't know if someone was getting a little grabby or something.

and on a final note, unless i can think of anything else later, i really hate the public transportation in nyc and nj. my least stress filled day was when we decided to just walk around. not only do you need maps for the subways, etc, they also need to come with a set of instructions. very frustrating. but we did enjoy our stay, other than that, so now i have to save money for more trips to spamalot before clay leaves. who needs food and i've been wanting to lose weight anyway.

We (DH, DD#2 and I) took the bus up to NYC today to see the matinee. I was worried since last night that he might not be able to perform today. We checked in at the Shubert just before noon and there was nothing posted. So we went off to explore a little, came back right at 1:30. Waiting in line to get in I could see a sign up, so DD went to investigate and it said Hannah was not performing. I have now seen the show 3 times and have yet to see Hannah. This was to be my last show, but I do so want to see Hannah as the LOTL. I thought Jenny Hill was much better than Emily Hsu who I saw in Feb. Clay was terrific, but did seem a bit tentative in some of the dancing. His big number, however, was wonderful! He is so funny in the dumb guard scene. I was laughing so hard I couldn't catch my breath. We sat in center orchestra row H. Wonderful seats!

Tom Deckman, Rick Holmes, Chris Seiber, and David Hibbard are all so talented. Really enjoyed all of them so much!

Unfortunately, my DD who only had one show could not get close enough at the stage door to get an autograph. He went very fast and did not really reach back beyond the first couple rows as he sometimes has. I think part of the problem was the vehicle that was parked there, so people were really bunched up. I don't understand why that is allowed.

I may look into trying to go back for one more show. If we cannot, I told her she can have the playbill I got signed in Feb. She was so disappointed, but she was also disappointed that Chris Seiber didn't come out. She remembers him from the Olson twins show a few years back.

I was thrilled that Clay was performing today (as it's my one and only chance to see him in the show). I arrived a few minutes late because of the *#$%@^ bleeping traffic trying to get through the Lincoln Tunnel but don't 'think' I missed too much. What totally floored me, and I admit I didn't expect it, was seeing Clay in person (from first row, mezzanine--wow, it was almost as if I could touch him) and seeing/feeling that 'aura'-- that glow. You must think I'm demented but he truly 'shines'...I can't describe it any other way.

At any rate, the show was fantabulous, and Clay was super terrific and yet always part of the ensemble. I did notice other actors glance over with pride ... yeah, he's doing just great.

I've been reading that other have seen him limp, or wince in pain. Call me clueless but he seemed totally in character and I truly did not see any indication that he wasn't 100%, but then again I wouldn't have any way to compare with other performances. I knew I would love him in the show, but I didn't expect to see how challenging this role (or rather, roles) is...singing, dancing, physical humor, caricature, comedic timing, accents...he sure didn't make it easy on himself. As Brother Maynard, I heard whispers after a bit, saying 'that's Clay Aiken', because you don't realize that it's him right away....that's how good he is.

And that glow (and it didn't matter which character he was playing), ...no,no,no it's not makeup, .... does anyone know what I'm talking about. I can't get over it (but then I don't really want to image)...

The show was great this afternoon. From where I sat though, you could see a difference in Clay. He was shuffling his feet a bit when he walked, he didn't do a full gallop when he rode his horse, and a few times, he broke character VERY slightly to show the pain he must have been in. All that said, if you weren't sitting in the front few rows, you would have never noticed it.

I took a few pictures at the stage door this afternoon. I was about 6 or 7 people back, so they aren't very good, but I tried. My hand went numb in the process....kinda' funky!

ETA: Chris was wonderful as Gallahad today. He had me rolling right out of my seat during the song that goes like this scene with the lady in the lake fill in. She didn't do it Hannah's way, but that isn't bad. It's just different. He played off her quite nicely. The guard scene with Prince Herbert was also hysterical. It's so wonderful to see how this cast just melds together so nicely. It will be interesting to see how Chris' replacement fits in to the group.

Here's the link to the gallery: Stage door pix 3/22

http://tsunamimommy.smugmug.com/photos/269066790_wsA42-L.jpg

http://tsunamimommy.smugmug.com/photos/269068368_FXaQb-L.jpg

http://tsunamimommy.smugmug.com/photos/269068960_kDzjL-L.jpg

http://tsunamimommy.smugmug.com/photos/269069947_ZQQXT-L.jpg

http://tsunamimommy.smugmug.com/photos/269071704_3KrDu-L.jpg

I'm busy with more important things: I'm leaving for New York in 3 days and suddenly I feel like an old woman! Woke up Thursday morning with my right knee feeling like glass was slicing here and there and it's been swollen and painful as hell ever since. I'm afraid it's arthritis, for god's sake. I went online and did some reading and it seems that knee and other joint problems are hereditary---my mom's knee problems (same fucking knee, too) led to knee replacement surgery! I've taken ibuprofen and even broke down and bought some stuff to rub on it! It's killing me...and I'm thinking, "How the HELL do I do all the walking I'm planning to do in NYC?" :cry4:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :cry4:

Okay...I'm over it now. Gotta go give the dog a bath. He stinks....

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

muski... get some Chondroitin Sulfate/Glucosamine from the healthfood store. It really helps arthritis. I had bad pain in both shoulders and started taking it. It started getting better within a month and was gone completely at seven months and has never come back. That was a nasty time... try getting dressed, combing the back of your hair or putting on/taking off a bra when you can't raise your arms or reach around to your back... not fun! Good luck!

And now for something completely different....

This is a video of a Finnish group playing before an enthusiastic crowd in Moscow and backed by the Red Army Chorus. It's a hoot and another good laugh would be nice about now.

Lotus... I roared at this YouTube! :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter: I think it is a hoot that a Finnish group and a Red Army chorus are singing an American song and rockin' the place out!!! Since I remember the fear around the Cold War, this just made me shake my head at how things have changed since then. All in a good way, IMO.

lotus!! Thank you for that entertaining interlude!

I just spent some time checking out the vids of that crazy group!!

They are a sight to behold. mrchach came running in when they were singing Sweet Home Alabama and we both were cracking up!!

Lookie what else I found!!! :cryingwlaughter:

Leningrad Cowboys - Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life

liney - mrchach is always trying to push that stuff on me! I guess I should listen to him huh? :F_05BL17blowkiss:

To the best of muy knowledge, only Chris is going to move on, Somepeople missed acomma before and thought everyone but Clay were going to leave. I think Hannah has enough friends that she can struggle through a few more shows.

I love the cover portrait of Clay but part of me was wondering what is it that is bothering me about it? He does look so beautiful but it is an idealized portrait just as the ones for AIW and ATDW are. Flawless skin, no line on his forehead and such a sharp jaw line and really when was the last time he had a jaw line like that...when he was a thin gawky 23 yr old boy and now he is a well built man who is in good shape, having lost weight. How many pounds did he say he put on with the meds 20 or 30? I doubt he will ever have such a jawline again. And if he did, we would all know that something was wrong because he would have lost so much weight. And yet...I love this cover.

And now I'm off to bed..........Easter egg hunt early this morning.

I have been MIA for a few days but I wanted to let you all know it has nothing to do with this board. I'm a little burnt out on the message boards in general and taking a break. Sorry to see some upset here but from my travels around the boards, this is a great place with many different personalities from different boards. Just my 2 cents.

And thanks for the laughs. Those "cowboys" were a hoot.

Muski, as someone with severe RA, I never travel without an ace bandage to wrap my knee. All the other ideas are also good but a basic ace bandage will help keep stuff from moving around on you and give your knee some support. Just don't wrap it too tight.

Can any Canadians out there tell me what the weather is likely to be like toward the end of April? I am going to be spending about a week in Quebec City, Toronto, and Montreal.

Well, the good news is that there shouldn't be much snow. LOL. While we do generally get some snow in April in Toronto, it's usually done by the end of the month. The temps should be moving into spring. My daughter's birthday is on April 27th, and in the past 23 years, the weather has ranged from snow flurries to low 70s. :cryingwlaughter: So the median for that would be low 50s. Does that help? I don't think that Montreal or Quebec City would be too much different. Perhaps someone who has spent more time in Quebec than I could comment on that, though.

Thanks to all who bring recaps and stage door photos over from other boards. I hope Clay's hip is ok. Sounds to me like he's pushing through the pain to perform this weekend. Still no word from our roving FCAers, goldarngirl and FromClaygary? I hope they are enjoying their shows! Check in soon, guys! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

So I have my mom out for Easter this weekend. Yesterday, we spent most of the day watching the men's final at the World Figure Skating Championships. (O/T: Yeah, Jeffrey Buttle!!!! Gold, baybee!!!!) Last night, the subject of Spamalot came up. And the possibility that I might have made some plans to attend the final weekend......yikes. The response? "I'm not paying for it!" :cryingwlaughter:

Eeep, speaking of Easter, better get my butt out of this chair and go play Easter bunny. Hee, I know he's 16, but he still likes to pretend he believes. ;)

Happy Easter to FCA and may God bless and protect you and yours.

I was reading the stuff on the board about Simon. It's not really complicated to me. He just seems like another jerk, pretty much like all the jerks we know in real life. It's just really unattractive when they get some money and power.

Thanks to all who bring recaps and stage door photos over from other boards. I hope Clay's hip is ok. Sounds to me like he's pushing through the pain to perform this weekend. Still no word from our roving FCAers, goldarngirl and FromClaygary? I hope they are enjoying their shows! Check in soon, guys! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Good Morning and Happy Easter. I just said to FromClaygary last night that we would soon be seeing posts wondering what on earth we were doing and why we hadn't checked in. Well, I don't know about FromClaygary but goldarngirl totally sucks at recaps. Mine consist of 'he was good, I liked it'. Perhaps we will get together and just reminisce (which we have done) and I will put it all down, that seems to be our best bet.

We have been to three shows one with Hannah, two without. We like Jenny Hill, there are some times she could be a little more expressive but in some cases we prefer her. We have sat in the front row twice and sat in the middle closer to the back of the Mezzanine once (last night). Met a lady from Quebec who reads, posts OFC and reads another chat board. Very first time she has ever seen Clay, she was SOOOOO excited. When the play finished last night she was close to the barracade with FromClaygary and i was so hoping for a Stage Door for her but alas no luck.

This lady became a fan (little f) in 2006 and a big FAN with capitals in the last six months. Being next to her heightened our viewing experience, it's nice to see someone so excited to see him.

Two more shows for us today and then back home for FromClaygary and off to Sarasota for me.

Have a great day guys.

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Easter!

42 Days until The Closing Night of Spamalot!

44 Days until "On My Way Here" is Here!

99 Days until The Summer of Clay!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

H a p p y E a s t e r FCA

Happy Spamalotting to goldarngirl and FromClaygary. I liked your short but sweet recap goldarngirl.

Couchie, I hope you have a quiet restfull day today. :nanaonacid:

Life is too short for me to get upset about much. Well except if my husband gets the wrong brand coconut egg for me. But he did good, so all is well. :nothingtoadd:

A sample of "defining" would be if I am called a bad fan or a positive Polly or what ever cut out box is supposed to identify me and predict and control my behavior. This has happened to me on other baords because I could not be as unhappy over Clay's not being a rock!Star! as I was supposed to be as defined by the postal (written version of Vocal). I prefer being here because I get to be happy without beng picked on it by the majority and because I don't have to listen to endless posts picking on Clay's family and friends who did not sign up for any of this star crap and should really not be tabloidized by the fan boards.
I'm another one who was clueless about the tension and still am to tell you the truth. I'm not being snotty but won't be scrolling back to search for the details. I hope it is not serious. I like being here for the same reasons so your post resonated with me. I see no reason to talk about Clay, his family, his friends and people who work for BAF. Faye's first career was singing. There are pictures of her with Clay on stage and in various costumes. Why should she stop now? It does give me a chuckle when people speculate about those around Clay, assigning them motives for not being around all the time, then later they show up at some event with official tags showing they are still part of the team. People grow up, get married, move on with their lives. Their worlds don't center around Clay but it doesn't mean they have forgotten him. I was on one board with private threads about BAF & Fran and I never cared to read much of what was posted. It doesn't interest me and I don't see the point since it is so remote from all of us, even those who speculate that they know something. Give me a break. I don't think I could ever be convinced that fans on the periphery even of BAF know much more than the average fan. Now I'm probably getting into territory that I laugh at and doubt and rarely comment on, but I can never imagine Clay getting close to any fan after the behavior he has witnessed with people trying to get his attention and that of his employees by running across the venue, screaming their names during intermission or before a show. Or how about the stories about fans being drunk at M&Gs and trying for his attention. It makes my skin crawl and it makes me cringe but not as a fan because I don't ascribe their behavior to me but as someone wanting to enjoy an event, and not appreciating the screaming and those trying to get attention. And as for fans, even pretty ones, getting close to Clay, he has every reason to not go for that. He would always suspect they were there for the celebrity and not the real person and he would probably be right. If times were different, I would not mind meeting him in a working situation but I don't want to be jumbled in with other fans and am so turned off I don't even want to go to the SD. But this is just me and my feelings. I don't expect others to feel the same way.

Cat on a Hot Tin Roof - James Earl Jones, Philicia Rashad, Terrence Howard.

Or November with Nathan Lane and Laurie Metcalf.

Or the one David Morse is in. I love him. The Seafarer.

I heard that David Morse's play is closing. James Earl Jones and Philicia Rashad are excellent. I think I'll try for that show when I'm in NYC next. I saw the movie on TV but never cared for it. Maybe the play will be better as I generally prefer dramas to musicals. I'm actually surprised at how much I loved Spamalot.

Happy Easter to all who celebrate!

I'm sorry to have abandoned Couchie to the blow-up we apparently had over the last couple of days...I'm not particularly good at undercurrents either. But just like Couchie said, if you have a real issue, you can PM me or email me or IM me - if I can fix it, I will; if I can't, I'll try and make you laugh about it or unite in solidarity with you about what an annoying bitch she is or tell you straight up "chick, you're wrong on this one".

Not only has the board changed (and in many ways I think for the better - more people to post more entertaining things - and yes, this board was put here to entertain me) - but the posters have changed as well. One of the things I do is go over all the posts I have access to from the beginning of the fandom that I posted (and I don't think about context - that's not the point of this exercise) just to see my ups and downs - and I have changed the way I express myself. Here, I have gone to back to being much more chipper - and tolerant.

I have an idea. Everybody drag out a post you made that either 1) you can't believe you posted it (and left it up) or 2) is so totally you you could use it as I.D. or 3) it's you at your most sheeplike or 4) you have clearly tied on the bandanna of revolution and it's you against the rest of the Clay Nation. All you postwhores just have to suck it up.

Stupid internet went down again....damn you Comcast! Damn you!

It's gonna take me awhile to find an example of #1....I don't think I've ever thought about deleting anything. Filtering is not one of my strong points.

My #2 from April of 2007:

eHP stand for evil (relative, it's all relative and anyway there are no witness who didn't participate anyway so there!) Houston (and we sort of mean the metaphorical Houston as in all places are Houston in there hearts to account for the large number of nonHoustonians in it) Posse (posse just means posse though).

And I vaguely remember Karen Eh's account being frighteningly accurate even though I think we were in hour 4 of our 5 hour lunch and I think I'm going to Tennessee too and I can't remember if that was in my original count and certain people (Scarlett) keep popping up with more tickets and pouting and recruiting other people (Solo) who claim to need company while yet other people (merrieeee) just starting clapping their hands and squealing 'wheeeeee' and even more people (Karen Eh) come up with faintly plausible reasoning and the waiter keeps bring peach- or mango-flavored drinks (which may or may not have alcohol in them. Knowing me, they have excessive amounts of alcohol in them.) And the next thing I know, pictures of me in tiaras are floating around the net, the eHP is eyeing landmarks and Targets and Best Buys and GPS' and I'm flying into more strange airports.

Artquest, do you think the bar thing has anything to do with it? I don't see how but it's possible. I always blamed the bar on the fact that I have now woken up with a large number of people for whom I only have nicknames. Though I have finally learned Scarlett's last name.

Appalled? Hell, I wouldn't put it past certain members to claim to be Kay Bailey Hutchison (who probably would get extra-special seats for her entourage and I happen to have a blond wig that fit somebody in our group). Just sayin'.

Here's my #3 from August of 2003:

I am a happy, happy girl. Normally, I'm bitchy, sarcastic and proud of it. I'm GOOD as being bitchy and sarcastic. But I am laughing out loud, looking at pictures that, objectively, are of the geekiest guy in the WORLD, spitting out watermelon seeds, letting a dog eat from his mouth, riding a bike (not a HARLEY, not even a fucking 10 speed); but subjectively, ah well, we see man hands and eye fucks; we have ovaries exploding and "pieces" to be collected; there is "GUH", "EEEEE", "THUD" ' various droolings and drippings. Fuck objectivity.

I am (with deep reluctance) watching the VMA show. I have yet to find anything entertaining about this. I see Beyonce in an outfit that a bad clack ho won't be caught dead in. I just watched Eminem assault what appears to be a mentally challenged puppet. 50 Cents is now rappin'. He has brought Snoop out with herds of hootchies. I can't see Clay here and I am FUCKING glad I can't. I can't see any of the AI people, even that bitch Trenyce on this show.

I go back to EW. Simon is not a dick, there are some dicks I am very fond of. Simon is the end product of the digestive process of the current music scene, on his good days, he is an eructation, when he expounds on Clay, he is a piece of shit covered in Salmonella. And he looks like a monkey's butt.

Every day, I wake up at 6 in the morning. I check for clack. I get to work at 8. I check for clack. I come home. I check for clack. I go to bed at 11. I check for clack. I read all the freakin' posts here. If I see something in orange on the board, I spastically click it. I am physically unable to close this board without reading EVERYTHING, every link, website, picture, poll. Then I download it all. Help me.

I look back at VMA just in time for Best Male Artist. OK, Clay can win this one. We will help him.

My God, I believe I've been replaced by a pod person. But a pod person who is a goood Clay fan!

because, lord help me, I couldn't stand those pictures then, and can't stand them now and the one with the watermelon is just totally creepy to me and he looks like one giant freckle. And I was disliking Simon at the time. You can probably tell.

My #4 from September of 2003:

On the slut poll (remember, I was 18, little and cute in '79), apparently I'm sluttier than 93% of the world. But since this is the PRoC, someone will beat my score. (treenut?)

Confess all you tourists - you like The Rock (of course, he's the only wrestler I can recognize), and frankly that is my taste in men other than our OCB.

The posts I have deleted have been for several different reasons , but they are deleted, so I can't search for them.

But because it is a beautiful day and I need to go outside and play

easter_32.gif

easter_9_T.gif

For the not religious

easter_14_W.gifeaster_19.gifsmileys12.giffeiertag-smiley-006.gif

See, Clay is dressed in his best duds forthe Easter parade, including hat

Ret_SpamalotClay173.jpg