#32: Man with titanium balls and the voice to back them up!

Ansamcw

What should the next thread title be at FCA?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be at FCA?

• Where he thinks he belongs, and it's not in any lane, it's all over the damned highway.
    • "Clay Aiken: #1 Bad Ass"
    • Large and in Charge...
    • Let's all chant "I think it can! I think it can! I think it can!"
    • He is too good, too magical...
    • I have seen the light and the light is named Clay!

As for Maroon 5 - that album has been out for almost a year! It was released in May 2007 and it is still charting. Sue its low on the chart, but its still there a year later.

BWAH! My bad. Man, I'm getting bad. I even went to the Maroon 5 website to see when their cd dropped and even though it says May 2007? I read it as THIS MONTH...

I swear, sometimes I really do worry about me... :unsure:

Alrighty, then....so much for THAT argument....heh. Oh well, I still think we can't really complain about things....I STILL say that the numbers being posted by EVERYone are the real 'shame', not Clay's sales. Hell, I'm going to be okay if he charts in the top ten, to tell you the truth, because it's Clay. Clay Aiken---Mr. Uncool, Tabloid Fodder, HairStyle Fashion Nerd, No-Radio-Respect Aiken, Mr. No Real Promo until Two Days Before The CD Drops Aiken!---is in the mix with legends and radio darlings and country staples.

I'll take it.

waves to me myb

curious about how you chose your screen name.

Welcome!!

Thank you Couch Tomato.

My name is "me" and my initials "myb". It came about because in our office there were 2 of us with the initial "mb" so it became a joke-issue between us and I became "me myb".

dumb I know but it became my name on another internet board and then Clay came along so I kept the name for the Clay boards also.

Ansamcw - thanks!

i loved this interview, not jay particularly, but clay was so funny. he was so cute when he played up the bitterness about not getting cast in his high school musical and then blowing a raspberry. however he did tell a fib when he said 5 years, 5 different hair styles. he's had 5 different in just the last year. the christmas tour alone had at least that many.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that was too cute!!!

It wasn;t rushed at all...he gets two segment an interview and a song!!!!

I like his interaction with Jack and I need to watch it again

love his accent

love his punching

I like rearing about that Macbeth superstition...

he can stay and talk there for EVAH

I always love his leno appearances cos so many funny moments.

hee love the raspberry to the teacher

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

he looked good!!!

and the song is not really that short...it just gets too long with the second verse...I think thats understandable...

can;t wait to dl this...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oooh, look, Clay is in a dark and expensive forrest!

BWAH!! It did sort of look like that!

The song seems sooooooo abbreviated. Couldn't they have cut a few minutes of those headlines and let him sing more of the song????

But damn he was cute and funny and adorable and it was far too short!!!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee how great was that? He was so up, so happy, so funny, talks so fast, got in the British accent, sang wonderfully, I am v.v. happy! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

i loved this interview, not jay particularly, but clay was so funny. he was so cute when he played up the bitterness about not getting cast in his high school musical and then blowing a raspberry. however he did tell a fib when he said 5 years, 5 different hair styles. he's had 5 different in just the last year. the christmas tour alone had at least that many.

BWAH!! I'd forgotten that about the Christmas hair changes. :cryingwlaughter:

One thing I've loved about these promo appearances is that he has a huge group of musicians with him for a pop act: two backups, a piano and a keyboardist, the drummer, and was it three guitarists tonight? There were three on GMA but I'm not sure I saw three tonight--it went by so fast. This is a guy who takes his music seriously and it shows.

And he's CUTE!!

Thank goodness for Clack..... I was having a hell of a time staying awake & finally perked up when Jay said that Clay would be on after the commercial break. Damn commercials! I fell asleep & woke up just as Clay's time on the couch was ending!!! :cry4: At least I did get to see/hear him sing pretty! :flirtysmile3:

Off to sleep.

oooh, look, Clay is in a dark and expensive forrest!

BWAH!! It did sort of look like that!

The song seems sooooooo abbreviated. Couldn't they have cut a few minutes of those headlines and let him sing more of the song????

But damn he was cute and funny and adorable and it was far too short!!!!

This is the same version he sung on the view and GMA...TV always have time constraints...

He really looked good the song sounded great

He was sooo entertaining.

I want clay and Jack in another animated movie...hee

Hee the band all looks like the have similar hair and black outfits...sure a contrast with Clay;s blond hair...

Ah, but he's cute. And TALL...Did I mention tall? And cute? And he sang beautifully and laughed and was funny and he looked cute...and tall. Yeah, I have to go iron my kid's band uniform now, since I forgot to do that earlier...but I'm taking my iPod, yo. What a nice way to end the night. Leno I could do without...that Jack Black interview could have been a bunch shorter. But Clay always manages to maximize the time he has...and he did that masterfully tonight. Wow, Clay. How do you keep impressing me? And loved the hair. And the outfit. And the smile. Did I mention he looked goood? I did? LOL

Sean looks 12. I just find it so hard to take him seriously as a pop drummer!

Was it just my TV or did he sounds a bit scratchy during the song? He didn't when he was talking but I thought he did when he was singing.

I kind of thought it was sexy......

He did look especially tall tonight - or maybe it was just because everyone else was short?

Clay is definitely looking buff these days! I hope he keeps himself in great shape post-Spamalot.

He really was verra, verra CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

And nice jeans too..... :hubbahubba: