#35: You mean, it’s not all dressing up and dancing at FCA?

Thread title poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• I know, I know
    • Clay?s the balm, dog.
    • He's Clay Aiken, the one and only, for God's sake!
    • He's got energy, he's got soul, he's got it all, that voice pours out of him.
    • What can I say, he's addictive.
    • I'm of the "don't die til the bullet hits you school."
    • He can turn my world on with his smile!
    • Daddy now or later or never, Clay is a gift and I'd love to unwrap it.
    • Clay Aiken: Promoting Friskiness Since 2003.
    • It ain't my life, just my passion!
    • FCA - An anarco-syndicalist commune of cyclically in sync nomadic omnivores.
    • CiSNOs from FCA who tulibu dibu douchou Clay!
    • The man has done so many songs that you never know when he will just pop into your mind as you go about your day.
    • The man has perfectly perfect pipes and a perfectly perfect profile presenting the perfect potion of masculine pulchritude!
    • What the man did with a minute and a half with a limited choice of material, a backing track and three idiots staring at him was nothing short of art.

4 kids in 6 years...two oldest are 18 months apart...don't remember much..it is all pretty much a blur now...just remember lots of diapers.

Oh and my older sister and I are 11 months apart.

Kim

While not quite as intimate as a text message, I did get an interesting email today... it was from thenestbaby.com. Really. Never even knew that website existed. Until today. :huh:

Tabloid story...well then...

I wouldn;t be surprised if they do have other sperm and ovum frozen cos this is not a sure thing...but the rest of it...won't even give it a single thought.

Thanks Lotus on the info on IVF. I thought I remember reading something like that, so that probably makes the most sense (IIU of course). They grab lots of those eggs...and then put them away. And lots get thrown away, eventually.

Having said that....it's a tabloid. IMO, 'nuff said.

It is not so much that I think any of this stuff is true - I just don't think there is any compelling argument to say it couldn't possibly be true.

Heeee.......just got off the phone from talking with a real sweetie named Deepak, who is submitting me for a job (this large corporation he is submitting me to has tossed my application a few times already for other positions, so doubt this will amount to anything) - and we spent a couple of minutes like this (he has a very pronounced accent):

Deepak - Do you know how to use Enscribe and Teee-A-See-Ell?

Me - You mean Tackle?

Deepak - Teee-A-See-Ell

Me - tackle, right?

Deepak - Teee-A-See-Ell! Teee-A-See-Ell!!! Can you please put that in your resume and forward it immediately?

I am guessing he has no idea what TACL means.

muskifest

ETA: Oooh, Lotus! Do I see another lover of the pokey chest hairs?

Just Clay's pokey chest hairs. Never been a fan of the hairy man look but there is something about seeing that little glimpse of Clay's pokey chest hairs that elicits a visceral response in me. It is said that the mere glimpse of a woman's ankle during Victorian times was enough to arouse men.

Those of you who have a DH or DL do you react the same way or is this just a result of my being without a man?

djs, I'm guessing that's a computer programming language?

But that reminds me of the old PRoC days -- I almost always spelled it out when I said it, and was confused as hell when someone called it "PROK." ????

claytonic -- PROC = People's Republic of Clay, the precursor to the Clack House (thanks to TWOP, Television Without Pity)...Hee.

But that reminds me of the old PRoC days -- I almost always spelled it out when I said it, and was confused as hell when someone called it "PROK." ????

ahem..but of course it's PROK.

ldyjocelyn said

claytonic -- PROC = People's Republic of Clay, the precursor to the Clack House (thanks to TWOP, Television Without Pity)...Hee.

TACL (the Tandem Advanced Command Language) is the scripting programming language used in Tandem Computers. I kinda hate it, but I know how to change TACL stuff that is already written, writing it from scratch is not one of my real skills.

I always was confused when some said "twop" for TWOP, I always think of it as 2P.

I always was confused when some said "twop" for TWOP, I always think of it as 2P.

P R O C?

2 P?

who have I been hanging around all these years :cryingwlaughter:

seriously... I get the same confusion when I'm around folks that pronouce these wrong heee.

muskifest

ETA: Oooh, Lotus! Do I see another lover of the pokey chest hairs?

Just Clay's pokey chest hairs. Never been a fan of the hairy man look but there is something about seeing that little glimpse of Clay's pokey chest hairs that elicits a visceral response in me. It is said that the mere glimpse of a woman's ankle during Victorian times was enough to arouse men.

Those of you who have a DH or DL do you react the same way or is this just a result of my being without a man?

Oh, I'm right there with you. (As anyone who's been on this Clay fantasy journey with me for any length of time can tell you...heh)...Chest hair in and of itself doesn't do anything for me...but I've ALWAYS longed to nuzzle those pokey Clay chest hairs that pool in the hollow of his throat...

gah....

:Thud:

finger twirl and tongue swirl.....

gah....

:Thud:

Tabloids just make up shit.

Seriously.

President Bush just gave a high level job to Bat Boy.

Home again! Home again! Just wanted to say that my misinterpretation of the Clay/Cherie duet stems from the fact that he said "so Connecticut, this one's for you" and the crowd went apeshit. I guess I just assumed.......silly me.

I think the tabloids probably have the most creative writers in the world on their staff.

Tournament was fun - made lots of money for the school. They had a raffle afterwards during lunch and I bought tickets. Then I was skeeered I was going to win some damn set of wrenches or silver thingies that you work on cars with. Didn't win a thing! The case of wine would have been nice though.

We keep saying IIT - but boy howdy! It's ALL over the place. I vacillate back and forth thinking it's too bizaare to be true and then - well it's so bizaare that it's probably true. Can all of these media idjits be basing everything they know on the TMZ blurb? If so - journalism has hit an all-time low!

Well, regardless whether ANY of this is true, this picture of Clay in a slideshow of "Dreamy Dads" on msn.com is DWEEEEEEAAAAAMMMMYYY! :hubbahubba:

Is this a picture we've already seen elsewhere? I refuse to give ANY of these sites hits.

The continuation of all the crap is starting to wear me out.

I don't click on msn

Tabloids just make up shit.

Seriously.

President Bush just gave a high level job to Bat Boy.

you obviously missed it when batboy was eliminated about 18 months ago, they would rather make up stuff aboutr real people not Munsters. My Tabloid story was about Clay being the REAL Batboy!

Well, regardless whether ANY of this is true, this picture of Clay in a slideshow of "Dreamy Dads" on msn.com is DWEEEEEEAAAAAMMMMYYY! :hubbahubba:

Is this a picture we've already seen elsewhere? I refuse to give ANY of these sites hits.

I don't click on msn

Me neither, that's why I was hoping someone would bring over the picture. I wanna see the poky chest hairs!!!!!!! :cry4:

I don't click on msn

Me neither, that's why I was hoping someone would bring over the picture. I wanna see the poky chest hairs!!!!!!! :cry4:

ClayAiken_502.jpg

ClayAiken_502.jpg

Holy smokes! I think that picture just made me shoot out about a dozen eggs - without the assistance of fertility drugs. Guess I better move a few of the Lean Cuisines around in my freezer so I have some extra storage room.

TMI? Sorry...

So - my in depth research of pokey chest hairs over the years leads me to believe that (1) there are more there than there used to be (exhibit A - red leather jacket BOTW cover.....) and (2) if that many pokey ones are right there - than there must be a nice carpet of ginger fur just a teensy bit lower....like at the 3rd button down from the neck.

Just saying............

Bottlecap said:

Guess I better move a few of the Lean Cuisines around in my freezer so I have some extra storage room.

But,if, if, if, if uh, if, if, if you knit little frozen egg cozies.....you might not need all that room.

ClayAiken_502.jpg

Holy smokes! I think that picture just made me shoot out about a dozen eggs - without the assistance of fertility drugs. Guess I better move a few of the Lean Cuisines around in my freezer so I have some extra storage room.

TMI? Sorry...

Anyone else hear Sir Not Appearing in this Show when reading that "Sorry..."? :cryingwlaughter:

I was hoping he'd show up again on this page.... :flirtysmile3:

ahem..but of course it's PROK.

Ah yes!! The meeting of destiny between couchie and myself at the AI Sacramento pre-party was nearly derailed when she asked me "Are you PROK?" I thought maybe that was a person's name (I have a con.nec.tion with Clay who thought Monty Python was a person).

I had always pronounced it to myself as Pro-Cee. All of these people online sitting at home in front of their computers just assumed everyone else was pronouncing the acronym the same way. When we actually started meeting each other at concerts and pre-parties, we discovered this was not so. In fact, we had a survey/poll about it to find out which pronunciation was favored by other CHers. I'm pretty sure PROK won, which was sure a surprise to me!! :cryingwlaughter:

Ah, the pokey chest hairs. One of my favorite Clay attributes. My Dad had a completely bald chest. Maybe that's why I generally like a tasteful display of chest hair. No Electra complex for me!!! I had one boyfriend that had the perfect chest hair distribution, but alas, I came to discover he had no other lasting redeeming qualities. Buh-bye.

I think the reason I am so fascinated with CLAY's chest hair is the same reason I'm so fascinated with the stubble. He frequently looks SO young...especially in the early years, and yet here is this evidence that he has tons of testosterone surging through that lanky body. It just does wicked things to me.

I am so lucky that at the CD signing in NY the table he was sitting at was elevated. I already thought that he was the most gorgeous I had EVER seen him that day. If I had come face to face with those lovely pokey chest hairs at eye level when he shook my hand...well, let's just say the embarrassing display I would have made would have put me on Jerome's "list" forever!!

In other news, today I was asked about the whole BabyDaddy situation for only the second time. The first time was the day after the news first broke. I ran into some friends, a male gay couple (together for over 25 years!) at a restaurant. I hadn't seen them for awhile, and they asked me if I was still a Clay fan. They asked me if I'd heard the story. I said yes, but that there were conflicting comments in the tabloids and that neither party had made any statement, so who knew? They didn't have any follow-up to that.

Today I had a patient come in for a study visit. She asked me how my vacation was, since I had been in NY last time she was here. I told her my daughter and I had a great time, yada, yada. She asked, didn't I see Clay Aiken while I was there? And I said, yes, it was his closing weekend in Spamalot...he was great...etc. So she asked me what I thought about the Clay & Jaymes stories. I gave her the same party line. The only thing that really gave her pause was was Jaymes' age. She thought a woman had to be a bit crazed to get pregnant at that age. Her take was the really close, best friends, Clay donating to help her achieve her dream scenario. She finished by saying she thought it was great. She thought it was obvious that he really cared about children and thought he'd make a great Dad.

OK. I can deal with that!!

Playbiller Batboy was on secret assignment in Iraq.

He's BACK!!!

Picture on the cover.