#35: You mean, it’s not all dressing up and dancing at FCA?

Thread title poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• I know, I know
    • Clay?s the balm, dog.
    • He's Clay Aiken, the one and only, for God's sake!
    • He's got energy, he's got soul, he's got it all, that voice pours out of him.
    • What can I say, he's addictive.
    • I'm of the "don't die til the bullet hits you school."
    • He can turn my world on with his smile!
    • Daddy now or later or never, Clay is a gift and I'd love to unwrap it.
    • Clay Aiken: Promoting Friskiness Since 2003.
    • It ain't my life, just my passion!
    • FCA - An anarco-syndicalist commune of cyclically in sync nomadic omnivores.
    • CiSNOs from FCA who tulibu dibu douchou Clay!
    • The man has done so many songs that you never know when he will just pop into your mind as you go about your day.
    • The man has perfectly perfect pipes and a perfectly perfect profile presenting the perfect potion of masculine pulchritude!
    • What the man did with a minute and a half with a limited choice of material, a backing track and three idiots staring at him was nothing short of art.

quack quack

ducky.gif

[not quoting] lots and lots of posts about the Biltmore line [/not quoting]

I was there too! It was a memorable experience, and a whole bunch of people were in that line. Loved that venue, and he was so funny that night.

Yes we were! :):hugs-1:

Yup, side by side, I recall. And luckiest was somewhere nearby too.

I was there too! It was a memorable experience, and a whole bunch of people were in that line. Loved that venue, and he was so funny that night.

Me too!!!

So glad Clay was able to be there tonight for Hannah. They truly seem to have become a family at that show, considering all of the former players who go back to see their castmates off.

Now, is this one of those things where one person says his hair is "darker" and then it morphs into his hair is "dark"? :cryingwlaughter:

Hee, I love the blonde hair the way it's been lately, but I also loved the darker hair, so I'm easy where the hair is concerned!

I'm so glad to hear that Clay was there for Hannah's last night. And its also sweet that Chris Seiber was there for her and for Clay on their last nights. Broadway really does seem like a big family. I was so impressed by how all of the cast seemed to welcome Clay into their fold once they realized that he wasn't just being cast as some gimmicky thing. Loved the cast that was there in January, although the replacements, not so much. It would be very hard for me to go back to see that with so many of that cast gone. Still hoping that Tom and Rick will also be leaving soon and it would be because they are all planning on being in a Spamalot movie. And I like that fantasy so no one better be busting my bubble.

Edited to add, what the heck was he doing in row T? There are some fans who could have gotten him some choice seats. Unfortunately, I am not one of them since the closest I have ever gotten was somewhere past the 10th row. I need some connections dammit.

Now, is this one of those things where one person says his hair is "darker" and then it morphs into his hair is "dark"? :cryingwlaughter:

Hee, I love the blonde hair the way it's been lately, but I also loved the darker hair, so I'm easy where the hair is concerned!

I checked the thread at OFC and the words being used are "dark brown."

Hee - love this pic posted by ClazyDaze:

NeedClack.jpg

No, here's the updated quote from butterflyshine via CV:

BFS says Clay's hair is not red....it's really more of a dark brown!!!!! very nice!!!!!!

....or what KF said....:lol:

Oh, one more update....

Ter said his hair is kinda like All is Well hair.
from irishbookgal at CV.

Oooh, I forgot! An update to the post re Clay being at Spamalot tonight....his hair is back to being dark!! :cry4:

......mourns the beautiful California blonde sex god.....until the next time he decides to be a blonde.... :lol:

Me, too! re: mourning the blond!!

Re Baby Ducks:

I love baby ducks! Don't you?

:cryingwlaughter:

As to Clay in NYC . . .

Love it!

Yay for Clay living his life! Yay for Hannah being someone special in his life - on and off stage! I love her for her acceptance - and speaking of that acceptance - of Clay!

My first thought was that he changed his hair to be less recognizable.

I think it's good for him to keep changing his look.

Although I'm mourning the loss of the blond!

The more he changes his look the harder it is for the FC people to keep up! HAHA ™CHA

CRAP! Storms moving in, so I should sign off. Night all! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Ha he's in disguise!!! Everyone is looking for a blond sex god!

I'll still wait for a picture. <g> It's not that I don't trust reports from the OFC and elsewhere....but well, I just don't always trust reports from the OFC and elsewhere. :cryingwlaughter: They've been wrong too many times.

Apparently paparazzi was in his face, so there will be pics.

That's good and bad, isn't it?

Bad that they were "in his face".

Good that he's living his life in spite of that.

Bad that he couldn't go unnoticed.

Good that he couldn't go unnoticed. :)

Good that we may have some CLACK!!!

I'm with Heidi, I wanna see a picture first.

Having said that....

You are me. For me, the hair is so superficial -- it's Clay I'm interested in.

Not to say that I don't mind a good look on him, though. Hee.

I love Clay in darker hair, so I'm looking forward to seeing it at some point! *hoping for at least one pic of Clay tonight*

All of this talk lately of precious children and hands-on parenting is sorta cracking me up. First, let me say that I am truly sorry about those who had bad or abusive parents. I so wish things had been different for you. *HUGS*

However, I'm in the middle of parenting two teenage daughters (like Muski), and right now they just don't seem exactly precious. Demanding? Self-centered? Ungrateful? Expensive? Yup, all four.

Of course, I do love them. And I remember how utterly thrilled I was when they were born. And, I still have moments of pride and joy and fun with them. But right now, parenting is sort of an unpleasant, unrelenting slog through the marshes. I'll make it through because I'm determined to be a good parent, and hopefully won't make too many mistakes.

But, I don't really share of the happy, feel-good, warm fuzzy parenting feelings right now.

I do hope that whether now, or later, Clay gets to experience those over-the-moon feelings about having a baby.

And, I hope we get to see a picture of him in darker hair, too!

Although I'm not much on violence, sometimes I would love to see Jerome doing a bit of damage to some of those subhuman forms. It doesn't count if they are subhuman, right? So I can still be anti-violence.

The internet is just a pit..went to read soem articles on the thrilling Open today..and the comments sections are just as bad as any Clay comments section. Who knew Tiger was so hated.

Thank god I'm on the west coast.. I'm up until I See a photo!

Although I'm not much on violence, sometimes I would love to see Jerome doing a bit of damage to some of those subhuman forms. It doesn't count if they are subhuman, right? So I can still be anti-violence.

And I'd be right there cheering him (Jerome) on. I have irrational fantasies of the pain I'd like to inflict upon those "subhuman forms". ( Probably shouldn't admit that on a public forum!) :ph34r:

I had a truly fine day today with my father and family -- there were nine of us out for crabcakes, stuffed shrimp and zydeco at Pappadeaux's in Seabrook. Wish ya'll could have been there!

000_0012.jpg

000_0013.jpg

OOHHHHH, I am so waiting to see Clay with darker hair. I could possibly wait all night ....

I love Clay in darker hair, so I'm looking forward to seeing it at some point! *hoping for at least one pic of Clay tonight*

All of this talk lately of precious children and hands-on parenting is sorta cracking me up. First, let me apologize to those who truly had bad or abusive parents. I'm sorry, and I truly wish it had been different for you. *HUGS*

However, I'm in the middle of parenting two teenage daughters (like Muski), and right now they just don't seem exactly precious. Demanding? Self-centered? Ungrateful? Expensive? Yup, all three.

Of course, I do love them. And I remember how utterly thrilled I was when they were born. And, I still have moments of pride and joy and fun with them. But right now, parenting is sort of an unpleasant, unrelenting slog through the marshes. I'll make it through because I'm determined to be a good parent, and hopefully won't make too many mistakes.

But, I don't really share of the happy, feel-good, warm fuzzy parenting feelings right now.

I do hope that whether now, or later, Clay gets to experience those over-the-moon feelings about having a baby.

And, I hope we get to see a picture of him in darker hair, too!

Don't worry Gibby, it does get better. I never had too much trouble with either of my kids, although during the teen years, my son and I had lots of issues. We share many similar characteristics in tempermant and personality so we would butt heads a lot. He's 23 now and my daughter is 21 and even though we still sometimes butt heads, it's toned down quite a bit. He hasn't put his fist in any doors lately or thrown anything. Thankfully that stage only lasted a short time.