#38: The man just oooooooooozes awwwwwness

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title???

• I love him. I want him to have a life.
    • Parker Foster Aiken, The little man is ... as loud as his daddy
    • Well, Yes, that is my baby, extended version
    • Clay creates family everywhere he goes.
    • "The little man is healthy, happy, and as loud as his daddy"
    • Maybe Clay is holding that little guy on his chest, kissing his head. I don't care about anything else.
    • Yes, That Is My Baby or would Jack Black be coming after us for copyright infringement, LOL!
    • He's a Daddy! And that's just Joy on a Stick!

In the spirit of honest opinion... I detest those photoshops with the heat of a thousand suns. Don't find them amusing. Don't find them fun. Don't find them hot. Hatessssss.

I do love the idea of Clay and Q and baby C hangin' out in Raleigh. :wub: And I hope there's some rehearsin' of some sort going on too.

Good Morning All,

72 Days until The BAF Gala! :woohoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I know she doesn't post here much, but I think she posted here recently...and I read this on another board...so...

:00003653: to strummer6! I hope you have a great day!

Gee, I usually take my salt with a margarita, but IMO it's too early in the morning for that! Hee.

Thanks playbiller and jmh from alerting us to those posts about the camps and Clay's affect on that one girl/woman. Very sweet.

In the spirit of honest opinion... I detest those photoshops with the heat of a thousand suns. Don't find them amusing. Don't find them fun. Don't find them hot. Hatessssss.

I do love the idea of Clay and Q and baby C hangin' out in Raleigh. And I hope there's some rehearsin' of some sort going on too.

Mouth.jpg

Cindilu and ivy....I don't like them, either, but the tank top reference made me think of them (don't know who did them) and I think they're sorta silly and actually pretty well done! Maybe because they're sooooooo not Clay--like those cutout figures of the French Taunters in front of Spamalot that you can stand behind, put your face through and get your picture taken--- that I can just laugh and move on...like the thread pages did! Yeay! They're not on this page!

sigh

How about I cleanse the palate?

tummyneck.jpg

tummy.jpg

sweaty.jpg

I guess I could see Clay in a shirt like this:

5562_l.jpg

Maybe.

Although I must say, I never thought those types of shirts for men were actually called TANK tops. I thought they were called sleeveless t's. heh

Hi, y'all.

Happy birthday, strummer6!!

If memory serves, there is a picture of young Clay (with Brett) wearing a tank top in LTS while on one of their family vacations.

Wishing you a :bday: Strummer6!

The Broads have the lastest matchup running! Emmanuel (Atlanta JNT 2005) vs. AIW (Merrillville 2006). For this one, it was easy for me 'cause I will never, EVER forget Merrillville. Ever.

I thought they called them muscle shirts... :cryingwlaughter:

That one was easy for me. AIW, no contest! I love the way Clay sings Emmanuel, but Merrillville AIW was thrilling and amazing. It's such a gorgeous song, and he hit it out of the ballpark!

Clay's pretty buff these days. I could see him in a tank top--especially in the NC heat.

However, I take all reports as only possibilities.

Love Merrilville AIW to listen to...but only like to watch the very beginning and the very end. He was so focused and deliberately working to deliver the song correctly that night that his facial contortions have me scrunching, frowning, puckering, grimacing and straining right along with him and it ain't a purdy sight! :cryingwlaughter:

But LOVE the ending...what a sweetheart. :wub:

I do love the idea of Clay and Q and baby C hangin' out in Raleigh. And I hope there's some rehearsin' of some sort going on too.

Mouth.jpg

Cindilu and ivy....I don't like them, either, but the tank top reference made me think of them (don't know who did them) and I think they're sorta silly and actually pretty well done! Maybe because they're sooooooo not Clay--like those cutout figures of the French Taunters in front of Spamalot that you can stand behind, put your face through and get your picture taken--- that I can just laugh and move on...like the thread pages did! Yeay! They're not on this page!

sigh

How about I cleanse the palate?

tummy.jpg

Whooooo mama! That will get you forgiven just about anything. :hubbahubba:

Honestly (this is in no way directed at you, muski - promise) I just hate photoshops that put Clay's head on someone else's body. And the 'better' they are, the less I like them. Sure, 'we' know they aren't Clay - but things have a way of traveling on the internet. Yes, yes, I know the whole 'I can't be responsible for what sick/miserable/mean fuckers do' theory. But do we have to help them? What part of the Clay Aiken experience makes anyone think doing that is a good idea? And apart from all that, I just find it vaguely insulting to him. He has a beautiful body (even if we don't get to see enough of it *leer*).

Heh, I picked Merrillville mainly because I don't like Clay's Emmanuel...and Merrillville isn't even one of my top choices for AIW for 2006...KAndre guiltily pokes at the piles of 2007 AIW she has to rank.... Long Island. That was sheer perfection. Vocally and emotionally.

I miss Clay. I'll tell you what I don't go out much anymore. I hope we hear about the baby when it comes. ITT. I think Clay will be a wonderful father and Jaymes will be a wonderful Mama.

Are some people missing? The fandom is really apread out now. Oh well, I guess they're off doing something else.

Watching and waiting for the man.

I think he just might wear a tank top out and about now. After Spamalot, I think he's more at ease with his body... I mean no more visible t-shirts... most of the time.

There's no question for me about why Clay gets the heightened speculation about his sexuality in the media and why references to sexuality are forever mentioned in the tabloids. It's because he's overpoweringly sexy -- and everybody wants some. He's got the stuff and he keeps it close. I guess he still believes there's an advantage in not showing his cards. Damn, it just makes him sexier.

gah

muski... I double that gah and raise you a swoon! :cryingwlaughter:

Love Merrilville AIW to listen to...but only like to watch the very beginning and the very end. He was so focused and deliberately working to deliver the song correctly that night that his facial contortions have me scrunching, frowning, puckering, grimacing and straining right along with him and it ain't a purdy sight! :cryingwlaughter:

But LOVE the ending...what a sweetheart. :wub:

muski... he does make a lot of faces in that one. I squint until he gets to the part where he squares his shoulders and settles himself in to make that last part happen. I LOVE that squaring of the shoulders part and re-watch it over and over. There is just something so sexy about that part. I think it might be the determination visible on his face.

Hee, Cotton! He wears it well!

I haven't had a chance to watch the two LBFCA videos in question but I'd be hard pressed to pick anything over AIW Merrillville. That was a special night, for sure. I was so happy to be in attendance. However, I love love love Clay's Emmanuel. I heard a version of it on my iPod the other day (live from Kansas City JNT05) that I had to hit repeat on, it was so exquisite. I'll have to see if that was one of our "best of" picks.

BTW belated thank yous to ldyj for the threat of sporking. Be scared, CITH slackers!

'KAndre' date='Aug 6 2008, 02:27 PM' post='84601']

Heh, I picked Merrillville mainly because I don't like Clay's Emmanuel...and Merrillville isn't even one of my top choices for AIW for 2006...KAndre guiltily pokes at the piles of 2007 AIW she has to rank.... Long Island. That was sheer perfection. Vocally and emotionally.

Agreed...Long Island AIW is my favourite. That whole concert where he is fighting the vertigo he sang so beautifully.

Cotton He looks so cute in that tank shirt. Though I can't see him walking around Raleigh in a tank shirt now, a light cotton shirt with top 3 buttons undone and no undershirt...yes....sigh.

ivy

I'm going to have to check out some of those videos. The other night I stayed up playing Clay's songs on YouTube and it was way past my bedtime before I stopped.
Funny how that happens..I think I will watch just one video of Clay and before I know it 2 hours have sped by and I can barely keep my eyes open. I just wish that viewing videos of Clay before going to bed led to sweet dreams...at least sweet dreams that I would remember in the morning.

Hi all,

So, I see we had a possible sighting...I have been checking in off and on all day and the speculatiion is a riot around the boards...God help us if we actually do get a picture of Clay in a tank top!

Day from hell at work; I should know better than to take a vacation...everything is topsy turvy because of the painting; can't find things and the power went out when I was in the basement working in the book sale room...I hightailed it out there so fast, let me tell you! Then the power came, but only half strength so we had turn off the computers; no AC...it was hotter than heck...I am so glad to be home!

Kim

I just had the most stress free ticket buying experience.*

For those of you who listen to CBC, Stuart McLean's Vinyl Cafe Christmas Concert is coming to Vancouver and I just got tickets for it. My daughter is thrilled, we'll be part of the studio audience.

The Vinyl Cafe shows are available free on ITunes or by going to CBC podcasts.

*This might give the impression that I have had a lot of experience buying tickets on line...I haven't and I have been fortunate enough that for the 3 Clay concerts I have seen someone else braved Ticketmaster.

Clay content...I would welcome the ticket buying fray now...just to know that I would be seeing and hearing him again in a few months.

:backtotopic:

I love both AIW and Emmanuel but the Atlanta Emmanuel wasn't the one I'd pick for a battle. From 2006, I'd pick one of the Beacon ones (not sure if it was the Friday or the Saturday one, definitely not Sunday) because it was the growliest Emmanuel ever. All Is Well -- I love it every time but I think the Long Island one was special because of Clay while the Merrillville one was special because of the fans, so Long Island it is.

KAndre thinks about various concubines she can throw under the ldyj sporking bus...

I know this doesn't refer to me because I'm not on ldyj's list! I'm not even rating anything from 2007...

:whistling-1:

... or are you waiting on half of Waukegan, Williamsport, Erie, Cleveland, Merrillville19, half of Merrillville20 & bits of Omaha?

... *sighs!* Hi-ho! Hi-ho! It's off to dodge sporks work we go!...

I'm not a big fan of Emanuel the song...and I actually preferred ...bwah..dang what's his name's version. I'm getting old. Starts with a J...Jacob hee. And really that's about the only thing of Jacob's that I actually liked a lot.

I think AIW Merrillville is one of those had to be there moments for me. I hope people can finally listen to that song without holding their breath. I prefer his other versions of the song. the triumphant moment I loved though.

I know all about getting lost in the clack. He's one fine entertainer. I kinda miss the thrill of buying tickets.

Wow - it's still painful to watch Merrillville......I do think Clay's facial expressions are a bit distracting - but then for him to get through that song was pretty amazing. When Jacob sang Emmanuel in Oakland his parents were in the audience and he did a fantastic job.....and I don't care for Jacob's voice. But that night he kicked butt on that song! But I like Clay's version much better. Had to vote for Merrillville though - just because!!

It's hot. And we had lightning and thunder last night and then again this afternoon. The Butte fire has started up again (where mil lives..) and there were over 1000 strikes in the Sierra foothills last night. Gahhhhhh........ Will this summer ever be over? We desperately need rain! (no wonder I don't want it to go until October..... :whistling-1: )

Photoshopped pictures of Clay - not a fan! But I think worrying about them traveling over the internet is kind of futile. There are so many things posted on boards about Clay that shouldn't be publicized.....guess this is just one more! I think people forget anyone can read most message boards. Kind of surprised MORE doesn't get quoted.