#46: Avoid the crazy, enjoy the good, and chill.

Couch Tomato

Thread Title Poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Ain't it grand? We've come a long way babee!
    • I love quirky Clay Aiken
    • Fascinating, outrageous Clay. Give me more. I want more.
    • The twisty tie confuses me EVERYtime
    • Still hotness after all these years!!
    • All that said - Orchestra, Band, Kazoo, Bongos, a capella - I'm there. Just sing for us, baby!!
    • If he's singing, I'm there, no matter what, no matter where!
    • As long as he wears his smile all is well
    • That's not just any man... That's OUR man! You're a GOOD MAN, Clay Aiken!

Hee, I just keep hearing Prince Herbert singing during the finale. 'Do not fail, find your male, that's your grail, that's your grail.'

:lilredani:

Let's hope it doesn't take a thousand years time for it not to be controversial!

ETA: Well poo on the OFC. I fart in their general direction.

Hee, I just keep hearing Prince Herbert singing during the finale. 'Do not fail, find your male, that's your grail, that's your grail.'

:lilredani:

Let's hope it doesn't take a thousand years time for it not to be controversial!

ETA: Well poo on the OFC. I fart in their general direction.

:cryingwlaughter::hahaha::clap: :lmaosmiley-1:

I feel happy.......and I'm not yet dead!

BWAH from the CV.

Brangelina Diss Ryan Seacrest on the Golden Globes Red Carpet!

By Rebecca Detken | Sunday, January 11, 2009, 5:18 PM

Even though Ryan Seacrest hosts "American Idol" -- the biggest show on TV -- he couldn't score an interview with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie on E!'s live Golden Globes red carpet broadcast.

After he finished asking Beyoncé a few snooze-worthy questions, Seacrest ran off in a desperate attempt to grab a minute with Hollywood's hottest couple, who dared to turn their backs on the hardest-working man in show business. Can you say diss? Seconds later, the dynamic duo added insult to injury by granting a last-minute interview to Ryan's red carpet competitor, "Access Hollywood's" Billy Bush. Ouch!

Seacrest laughed off the incident and noted that Brangelina ignored him on E!'s red carpet telecast because they were "very busy trying to get in" to the awards show. Yeah, right.

Better luck at the Oscars!

It's over..... from CV:

Show's ending right now...curtain call!!!!

It's over..... from CV:

Show's ending right now...curtain call!!!!

So where's the clack? And where's Couchie, she's missing all the fun.

SingKnight.gifAlways look on the bright side of life...

From CV:

Eric Idle went up and gave speech and then called Mike Nichols up and he gave a speech. Then all previous cast members were called up and all sang Bright Side Of Life...glasses, and no jacket...very, very joyous!!!

BOW tie

Reed..dark Navy blue shirt with pin stripe...with red stripe in tie...conservative...lol

From CV:

Eric Idle went up and gave speech and then called Mike Nichols up and he gave a speech. Then all previous cast members were called up and all sang Bright Side Of Life...glasses, and no jacket...very, very joyous!!!

BOW tie

Reed..dark Navy blue shirt with pin stripe...with red stripe in tie...conservative...lol

ETA: hahahah!!! :hahaha:

Hee! Never mind - no need for 4 in a row! :hahaha:

From CV:

BOW tie

Bravo!!!

*throws confetti*

Report from Butterflyshine:

He had a bow tie on. But it wasn't jeans...it was a gray flannel.

Clay went up on stage and they all hugged and kissed. They only introduced the original cast members by name. Merle was crying. Mike Nichols took the stage before any of the actors. And then the people who were in the play in the audience came up on stage to sing ALOTBSOL. Chris Sieber had a shirt on that said SCHLAPP. Clay and Chirs exchanged punches. By the time the confetti came down Clay was in front and so was David Hyde Pierce.

Rick took 5 min to to the Knights of Ni. He did the Midnight train thing...ended with I"ll be okay...I just got my Real Estate license. It was hysterical.

It was pure joy..

When Clay liked something he held his hands above his head to clap....she remembers he did it for Merle, Rick and dancing girls. He showed so much love. He hugged and said to hello to everyone when he got up on stage.

One of the chorus guys just left out of the stage door with his Finland boots over his shoulder....

People just stood and clapped and clapped...lots of love.

She is waiting by the Stage door to see if anyone comes out and will post a huge recap when she gets home.

She said people were taking pictures all over the place at the end of the show. She didn't take any since she was in SRO and the security guy was right near her.

BOW tie. He looked like a college professor.

Reed..dark Navy blue shirt with pin stripe...with red stripe in tie...dressed conservative. Very handsome

Rick took 5 min to to the Knights of Ni. He did the Midnight train thing...ended with I"ll be okay...I just got my Real Estate license. It was hysterical.

:cryingwlaughter: