#47: That's not just any man... That's OUR man! You're a GOOD MAN, Clay Aiken!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• President Obama needed advice from a Stimulus Package Expert.
    • I will watch with Clay on it. And TIVO it, and wat it multi-times, and in freeze frame.
    • Let's celebrate what's good about him, his music, his philanthropy, his good looks, his great voice, his everything!
    • He was just a singer on a stupid reality show and would disappear like Kaiser Sose!
    • This guy is worth all the love we can bestow on him!
    • What a joy it was to sit right there and watch "naked" Clay singing "naked" songs.
    • Clay is Wicked Awesome!
    • Two words: Aiken Fog.
    • ...phone book...mumble...mumble...
    • Clay Aiken has wicked game
    • 6 years and counting and he's still curling toes.
    • My game is wicked...
    • No matter what Clay says or does, SOMEBODY will get their panties in a wad.
    • He's Clay Aiken. He sneezes in style.
    • Clay Aiken=Me fan Squared to the nth degree for life!
    • He is...therefore I fan.
    • The perfect mix of voice, comedy, and just plain humanity.
    • I never said I wasn't crazy. I just said that I wasn't a Claymate.

There is another picture of Reed that no one has brought over and well....the guy has a verra nice body!!!!

Yeah so I went to his public MySpace and looked....whatcha gonna do about it *g*

I guess they must be a photographers artistic vision.

There is another picture of Reed that no one has brought over and well....the guy has a verra nice body!!!!

Yeah so I went to his public MySpace and looked....whatcha gonna do about it *g*

I guess they must be a photographers artistic vision.

Bwah...this one was interesting.

extrahand.jpg

Hey, how'd that get in there?

BWAH!, 00lsee! I just showed that pic of Reed to my co-worker buddy. He's the HAWT gay man who's been with his partner (another HAWT gay man) for 17 years....and I said, "So....does this appeal to you at all?"

He looked and said, "Oh, is that Clay's boyfriend?"

"Yep"

He looked, nodded and smiled. Then he said, "He's definitely cut"

:huh:

I said, "OMG...are his pants that tight? You can tell?"

He looked at me a second or two, perplexed, and then started guffawing! "I'm talking about his BODY, for God's sake!"

:blush:

I---chagrined---said, "Oh...right. Yeah. :cryingwlaughter:

Whoever's behind the

claynewsnetwork.com

site truly ought to be congratulated. :clap: :clap:

Some are suspicious...but, I could be naive...but I agree! I think it's great, and will appreciate it when I'm travelling and can't access the boards.

I may eat my words later :cryingwlaughter: but sometimes I think we've gotten TOO wary.

muski :naughtywag: :lmaosmiley-1:

Um... yeah... Reed is definitely a cutie! :tasty: But I still prefer Mr. Aiken... :Iluvclaysbutt:

Via Rainlover -- thanks to laughn at getclayaiken for posting...

New photos of the 2007 Holiday on Ice Show

Aww, rehearsal pics... how CUTE! Thanks, ldyj!

And, on another note completely.....also posting this, hope it isn't a duplicate but if it is I don't care because I'm SO PROUD OF TBAF!!

TBAF Inclusive Learning Service Projects

Here's some fuller information, from CANN:

Together We Make a Difference

Congratulations, TBAF...Kristy, Aron, Diane, Clay!

I read about this last night! LOVE it! Yay TBAF!!! :clap:

Whoever's behind the

claynewsnetwork.com

site truly ought to be congratulated. :clap: :clap:

Some are suspicious...but, I could be naive...but I agree! I think it's great, and will appreciate it when I'm travelling and can't access the boards.

I may eat my words later :cryingwlaughter: but sometimes I think we've gotten TOO wary.

Uh...suspicious of WHAT??

Some our suspicious because the people that are involved with this are from multiple boards and one of the boards involved is not well thought of by some in the fandom.

I haven't looked at it too closely, but it looks okay to me.

Kim

Ok I read that it is put out by Chexxxy. Some have problems with that. I have no clue on back story and don't care.

Yep, that was what I was alluding to; but they are not the only board involved...from what I understand there are also people from CV and the Clayboard involved in running the site.

Kim

BWAH!, 00lsee! I just showed that pic of Reed to my co-worker buddy. He's the HAWT gay man who's been with his partner (another HAWT gay man) for 17 years....and I said, "So....does this appeal to you at all?"

He looked and said, "Oh, is that Clay's boyfriend?"

"Yep"

He looked, nodded and smiled. Then he said, "He's definitely cut"

:huh:

I said, "OMG...are his pants that tight? You can tell?"

He looked at me a second or two, perplexed, and then started guffawing! "I'm talking about his BODY, for God's sake!"

:blush:

I---chagrined---said, "Oh...right. Yeah. :cryingwlaughter:

:hahaha::cryingwlaughter::hahaha::naughtywag:

Ok I read that it is put out by Chexxxy. Some have problems with that. I have no clue on back story and don't care.

me neither - as long as it's what it is - informational - and I don't have to read whacked out blog opinion I'm all good.

Yes, me too; and I understand there are other boards involved as well.

ACK!! I keep forgetting to add...

I have 5 copies of the GFI program that I liberated from captivity in FL :). If anyone who was NOT able to attend would like a copy, please PM me and I will mail until I run out.

I never wanted to know the backstory either but I know some of it

it surprises me that I know it since I am new to Clay Aiken boards & most here don't

Speaking only for myself, I'm here for Clay, not the drama of the fandom. I'm gladly not in the know, have no inside sources and usually only find out stuff as the shh hits the fan. I'm perfectly happy with that as none of it enhances the reason I'm here. Now I admit the baby mama/fake clay fiasco was fascinating in a train wreck kind of way but am very glad I wasn't living on the edge during that whole thing or hearing all the crap that passed for superb inside sources into clay's psyche and situation until it was over and could say with great conviction...you believed that crap?

Well that's why I am here too.

I just received a message once to warn me to stay away

I more interested to hear Clay sing than I am about his fake baby mommas his real baby mom ma's his fake girlfriends his real girlfriends his fake boyfriends his real boyfriends

good grief

I am exhausted just typing it

Clay Aiken has wicked game

Yeah...I'm not cut out for all that drama, either. I wish the turd stirrers would just cut that shit out. All those cutting remarks about this fan or that one just don't make the cut with me, that's for sure. Personally, I just like to enjoy Clay when he's cutting up on stage or when he sings so sweetly that you can cut the silence with a knife in an arena of thousands.

There's no doubt that Clay Aiken is a cut above the rest when it comes to pure talent and heart. If he were to back away from singing, that would cut my heart out. If we're lucky, Reed (or somebody else) will make sure that off stage our man is happy and sated and won't cut him off from lots of good humma-humma sex. :sleezy:

Speaking of Reed....he's definitely cut, isn't he? :lilredani:

:whistling-1:

That reminds me, we can and do track down posts saying "thread title!!" and do not mind a bit doing that, but if anyone wants the satisfaction of doing it themselves, there is a thread for thread title nominations. If you look below the banner and your links to messages, controls, glossary, and so forth, there's a line in bold that says:

Finding Clay Aiken Fan Forum > All about Clay > Let's Talk About Clay > That's not just any man... That's OUR man! You're a GOOD MAN, Clay Aiken!

If you click on "Let's Talk About Clay" right there you'll see a thread for thread title suggestions just below the link to the current main thread. Or you can get there from the forum index by clicking on "Let's Talk About Clay."