#49: I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

Thread Title  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I still don't have money I just go anyway!
    • I'm hooked .... like a fish.
    • I think there's always going to be something big coming when it comes to Clay.
    • Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them.
    • He is large and in charge and I love it!
    • He puts a happy face on my heart!

I think there's always going to be something big coming when it comes to Clay.

:huh:

Mark this date in your calendars, ladies! jmh SMUTTED! :hahaha:

You noticed. :flirtysmile3:

Heh. I noticed too. And then, I though..."thread title material."

:clap:couchie!

My first thought about the picture was..."they sell cars on Sunday?" They DON'T in Illinois, for some strange reason. But Clay looked good, and that's all that matters to me.

I think there's always going to be something big coming when it comes to Clay.

:huh:

Mark this date in your calendars, ladies! jmh SMUTTED! :hahaha:

BWAH!!! When's it coming? :hubbahubba:

Don't know if it's just the picture quality or any fiddling with the pic, but his jaws look sorta chipmunk-like to me---kinda swollen. Maybe I'm just projecting since I know he's recently had a TMJ "procedure", heh.

Somebody else said that. Well actually, they said his face looked puffy. I said, "OMG! He's put on another 10 pounds since last weekend in the NYC pix! :yow: " :hahaha:

But he does like his cheeks are full of something...

:naughtywag:

I still have a page of quotes sitting from last night that I never got to cuz I got verra tired last night...getting there again...

Watching DWTS. Not as good as last year.

ETA: congrats Couchie!

Yay got a part time gig at a major University. Whoo hooo. It will suplement my other job very nicely! And once I get my fat foot in the door I will be looking for something else full time :cryingwlaughter:

Congratulations couchie ! :clap::clap:

I love the new picture and Clay looks really good. I am just so happy to see him. I loved the picture last week-end in the New York airport and today this one. Life is good. :)

Congratulations couchie! With all that stimulus money going to education, it's a great area to be in.

Just watched "The Pianist", what a great movie. Adrien Brody did a great job.

Clay looked really good in the photo. Very relaxed. Nice looking car too.

I thought Clay looked adorable and all I noticed was the gorgeous smile.

And yay Couchie. Make that money so you have it for whatever Clay is going to suprise us with next.

I thought Clay looked adorable and all I noticed was the gorgeous smile.

And yay Couchie. Make that money so you have it for whatever Clay is going to suprise us with next.

I thought Clay looked adorable, sweet and young :)

Couchie congrats on your new job :clap:

From CH:

from cutie4295 At CB

Quote:

The reason how Achinforclayton found her info was from me i told her i saw clay sat night he was definitely at SNL he left SNL Close to 2:00 am Sunday Morning

From Clayarmin at CB

Quote:

Hi everyone.

I just popped in to clarify the time frame of the encounter.

Yes, I'm the blogger myself.

Since I found so many visitors to my blog and some of them are trying to figure out what the article says.

I editted my blog to add the English version to clear things up.

http://clayarmin.blog74.fc2.com/

As to the question raised by Achinforclayton about the time frame of the encounter,

Frank emailed my friend at 1:54 am Mar.16 Monday so I assumed that the encounter took place on Sunday

but considering the wee hours, Frank meant Saturday since it was still Sunday in his mind at am1:30

Frank is not a worker at the dealer but a visitor to the place.

Thanks for visiting my blog! You can leave a message on my blog if you want to.

Here's how:

You'll find the five bars at the bottom of the article with the right end you'll see "top + arrow "

Click on the third bar (for the comment) to find several boxes. Leave your name at the top box and leave a message in the largest box.

and press the submit button.

Well that clears everything up nicely*g*

So Clay bought a new car Saturday and then went partaying at SNL. I want his life and money!!!

Apparently he took Parker for a stroll in downtown Raleigh at 3 pm Saturday, then went to Chapel Hill and bought a BMW, and then flew to NYC to see Kelly. :cryingwlaughter:

ETA: So the stroller person admitted she was making that up. I'm inclined to the BMW on Sunday theory myself. :cryingwlaughter:

Apparently he took Parker for a stroll in downtown Raleigh at 3 pm Saturday, then went to Chapel Hill and bought a BMW, and then flew to NYC to see Kelly. :cryingwlaughter:

ETA: So the stroller person admitted she was making that up. I'm inclined to the BMW on Sunday theory myself. :cryingwlaughter:

OK, for anyone else who is just waking up and going WTF are y'all talking about, here is a post to clarify, via CH:

From achinforclayton at CB:

I wold love to know what time this took place, since Clay, Reed, & Jerome left SNL studio in NYC after Kelly Clarkson was on, at around 3:00 a.m. on Sunday morning..... I guess he could have slept on the plane, only that's not even 2 hours. It seems questionable that he would be buying a car in NC on Sunday, unless it was real late afternoon or in the evening, but I doubt they are open that late on Sundays in the South. Do we have any proof that was the day? or could this have been a week or so ago, when he was in NC, before heading to L.A. last Sat. nite & then to NYC for the week?

Hey, I'm just happy to hear he's out living his life. I don't necessarily need a play-by-play of what he's doing every hour of every day (the man deserves his privacy!) but I'm happy to hear that he's having a good time.

And this is a pic of Reed, apparently at QVC last year, from laughn:

Reed at QVC

:lilredani:

ETA: Congrats on the job, couchie!

I'll be happy to loan out my rose-colored glasses to anyone else who would like to see things my way.

:imgtongue:

Throw those glasses on over here Perma! - It does seem a good sign doesn't it.

Hey Perma, I've got my own rose colored glasses but thanks for the offer. Funny that we have the same middle name cuz what you said sure sounds good to me. And I didn't know you use to be a flight attendent. Learn something new every day.

Hey justclay thats a good topic for our ongoing board surveys! :D "What I used to be"

I used to be many many many pounds lighter! :lol: Also a shop assistant and a (v.v. bad) netball player.

ETA: Go Couchie. Seems like a good foot in the door.

Good Morning Everyone,

3 Days until The First Day of Spring!

:yahoo:

11 Days until Clay Presents Tyra with her GLAAD award!

14 Days (two weeks!) until Playlist: The Very Best of Clay Aiken is available!

22 Days until Judge Aiken is holding Court on ANTM!

Everyone have a great day and Happy St. Pat's Day!

Kim

:Imok:

Not even going to comment on all the nonsense about where Clay was when.... Well, I wasn't going to! :lol:

To me.....looks like someone got caught in a "fib" about where Clay was at a point in time; and then when, clearly, he was somewhere else (their bad luck :hahaha: ) now they won't come clean.

Could be completely wrong. Often am. But....Good Lord! :hysterical:

Couchie :clap::clap: that sounds like an awesome opportunity!

I've said that I rarely watch current movies but I did watch Slumdog Millionaire. Some seem to think it is a true story but it's a fictional story adapted from the book "Q & A" by Vikas Swarup. I haven't read the book but I believe it is miles better than the movie, but then the book always is.

I have wondered how the little kids in the movie would adjust to life back home in the slums. Here is a story about one of the little boys in Slumdog, looks like his father tried to get some glory by showing off his son but the boy was sick of all the attention. I feel more sorry for the father than the son, simply because the father doesn't know any better, that's the sad part.

http://www.babble.com.au/2009/03/02/slumdo...aten-by-father/

And he confirms the 30 Rock appearance! LOL!

Well, not he didn't exactly confirm it if you read the blog closely... :imgtongue:

True. I actually made a comment to him saying "thanks for not confirming anything." Hee.

Happy St. Patrick's Day, FCA! Marchhat.gif

Clay is so cool with this blog. I read that the finale is May 14.

I uploaded a new Carolina On My Mind really late, and it made Google within 30 minutes. One of the first visitors was from Limerick, Ireland. My greetings here are clickables of my two favorite guys that open and close the blog. AmazingCA made the first graphic, and Ashes decorated the latest pix of Kai, who is 18 months old today:

Irishjig.gifth_ACAStPat2.jpg Irishjig.gifth_Ashesgreen1.jpg Irishjig.gif

Everyone's a little bit Irish on St. Patrick's Day! Hope you enjoy! :whistling-1:

I've only had access to lots of movies with my recent DIRECTV registration, so I can't play the game yet. I have really enjoyed reading your choices, however. :imgtongue:

Have an awesome day, all! :BlowKiss:

Caro listen.gif